Our Trip To Vegas

Story Info
He gets to see a fantasy of watching his wife come to life.
1.6k words
4.19
211.8k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’d been trying to convince her for months but she could never quite pull the trigger. The idea excited her. I knew that because on those nights when she had a little too much to drink and we came home and got a bit frisky, I could really get her going by telling her I was thinking of her getting fucked by another guy. She’d turn her vibrator’s speed up and really grind it into her cunt and, as she got hotter, she’d shove it in her pussy as deep as it would go then bring it so that the tip just penetrated before shoving it back to the hilt again. It wouldn’t be long before she’d be moaning for her imaginary lover to fuck her harder and then she’d explode in a huge orgasm that shook her whole body. Still, we could never get beyond those fantasy sessions. That is until our trip to Vegas.

We had been going about twice a year for the last few years. Usually just a long weekend to get away from work, and the kids and just the hustle and bustle of the usual day to day. Funny, cause we didn’t even gamble, beyond a few quarters in the slots when we were walking through the casino to go to dinner or a show.

It was after one of those shows that my luck changed.

We’d had a great evening. A wonderful meal at one of the exclusive restaurants in Bellagio, followed by an evening out to see Billy Joel and Elton John at the MGM. Kim had a few drinks with dinner, and by the time the concert started, she was pretty blitzed. She looked great too! A silky, silver button-up shirt and a hot leather skirt. Under that she wore fishnet pantyhose with no underwear and a push-up bra that really accentuated her still gorgeous tits. 40 years had done nothing to diminish her beauty. Yeah, neither of us was going to be a centerfold, but she still looked damn good to me and she still turned a few heads, although you couldn’t convince her of that. She was always way too insecure about her looks. But I knew, and that night, I think she did too!

I knew something was up when we went to get her another Margarita and her shirt was unbuttoned to well below her bra. I don’t think she did it on purpose, but when, in a stunned voice I told her, she didn’t mind. In fact, I think she kind of enjoyed the wide-eyed look of the young man serving her drink!

All during the show, she was turned on as much as I’d ever seen her. She’d lean over and put her tongue in my ear and let my hands roam wherever they desired. And roam they did! Right up under the leather skirt to where her pussy had soaked the crotch of her hose. The good news was that I wasn’t the only one to notice. Just across the aisle from us was a guy I guessed was probably in his 30's. Clearly a few years younger than us. Dark complected, just like she liked them. Her fantasy lovers were always some Hispanic movie star or ballplayer. He missed as much of Billy and Elton as I did, but the growing bulge in his pants said he was enjoying the show anyway!!

I’m not sure when Kim noticed but at one point when she leaned over to my ear, instead of a wet kiss, she whispered that she thought we had a new friend, an obvious reference to our now clearly aroused observer. When I asked what she wanted to do about it, she told me to sit tight, and she was up and gone before I could ask where.

When our “friend” stole a furtive glance my way, I smiled and nodded hello.

“One hot lady you got there”, he said.

“ She certainly is tonight. Almost more than I can handle!”

This brought a smile and a raised eyebrow from him.

“Don’t go anywhere. “ I suggested. “This could get interesting.”

It was about then that she returned and I noticed right away that the fishnets were gone!

She bent down to kiss me, no doubt showing off at least part of her gorgeous ass to anyone looking. When she took her seat, I started to run my hand up her now bare leg, but she pushed it away and decidedly turned towards the anxious gaze of our voyeur friend. The hands that ran up her thighs were her own. His mouth dropped as she played with herself rather openly and quite obviously for his pleasure.

After about 60 seconds of this, she leaned back to me and said, “Let’s get out of here.” and she rose to leave. Our friend nearly tripped getting out of his seat to follow. We left the venue and headed towards the lobby elevators of the MGM, where we were staying. I turned and motioned for our new friend to catch up.

“Can I buy you two a drink?”, he inquired. “We’ll get room service!”, was Kim’s immediate reply.

Things moved quickly when we got to the room. Kim sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Geoffrey–as we learned was his name– over towards him. I was stunned as she began unbuckling his belt and fumbling with his zipper. I couldn’t believe that all my fantasies were finally coming true just a few feet from where I was standing, my jaw now open in amazement.

When she pulled out his easily 8 inch cock and raised it to her open lips, I fell into the chair in the corner of the room, nearly short of breath from excitement. She always said she’d never sucked a cock except mine, but she greedily licked at this one, taking the head into her mouth after tonguing the undersurface excitedly. Seeing her cheeks puff out from it’s size was almost more than I could take. I quickly undid my own pants and began tugging at myself.

Geoffrey reached out and cupped her breasts in his hands as she continued her up and down motions on his now fully stiff dick . She could always take most of my rather small dick into her throat but I never dreamed she could handle one this size. But handle it she did, taking it out of her mouth and running her parted lips up and down it’s shaft and then sinking her mouth over top of it and taking it in almost to his balls. It wasn’t long before he sighed loudly and filled her waiting mouth with his hot cum. She swallowed most of it but as she fell backwards onto the bed, a small trickle dribbled out the corner of her mouth and down her cheek,

As she fell back, Geoffrey bent to his knees and raised her hips so he could push the leather skirt up past her hips, exposing her soaked center. Kim moaned loudly as his tongue lapped at her wetness. She raised her knees up to allow him greater access and his tongue darted in and out of her hole, flicking upwards to lick her swollen clit.

I moved over to the bed and reached out to caress her breast which lay fully exposed from his earlier ministrations. I was stunned when she pushed me away and told me to go play with myself. I’d always told her I liked to watch and now she was seeing to it that I did just that!

She grabbed at his head and pulled it into her crotch as she loudly had her first orgasm of the night.

“I want you in me!”, she gasped excitedly. Geoffrey’s once again hard cock bobbed upward as he pushed her up onto the bed fully and climbed on with her. She had by now removed both her blouse and the leather skirt which was crumpled at the foot of the bed. Her nipples strained firmly off of her sweaty breast and he sucked one into his mouth, nipping at the hard nipple with the edges of his teeth, causing a loud gasp from her lips. The thickness of the head of his cock grinded against her pubic hair as she spread her legs widely to accomodate him. I nearly came as his cockhead pushed against her pussies lips and disappeared into her.

“Oh God, you feel so good!”, she moaned as he buried the full length of his thick dick into her pussy. Her legs raised up and wrapped around his torso as he rocked in and out of her. It looked just like her with the dildo—all the way out, then all the way in, except this time it was the real thing. She raised her ass and hips off the bed to meet his thrusts and deepen his penetration and minutes later cried out with yet another orgasm, something she rarely was able to achieve with me.

He pulled out and flipped her over, pulling her hips up into the air and exposing her beautiful, full ass to him. He entered her forcefully from behind and began pumping rapidly in and out of her. Each stroke was met with an audible grunt from Kim, who was quickly building to another fever pitch. This time when I approached she took my grateful cock into her mouth and sucked at it firmly. Within moments I was cumming in her mouth and moments later both of them did too.

As we all collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion, I looked over at her smiling and contented face and knew that this was just the first of many nights of adventure to come.