Our Two Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh Shit!

If ever there was a time to shut up then it was then. But not me ----- oh no! ---- I had to carry on, didn't I?

"No need to let him do all those things to you Nina," I almost whined, breaking yet another uncomfortable silence. "I agreed to let him have sex with you, not carry on like a couple of randy teenagers."

"Oh no?" She took me to task. "Who was it that didn't want him to know what it was all about then? Who was it that insisted that I made it look like a casual affair? Who was it that didn't want to know what was going on?"

When I didn't answer, she carried on, just as angrily as before.

"What was I supposed to do David? Bend over his desk and pull my panties down and ask him to fuck me but not look at me or touch me? What would that have made me look like David; some cock hungry slut? I've been working there for six years for Christ's sake and I get chatted up all the time, but I never give them the slightest encouragement. At least not since I married you I haven't. If I just let him fuck me without making him work hard for it, then I couldn't continue working there could I? I couldn't face the other girls and all the men would treat me like the easy lay they'd think I was. I'm sorry if you don't like it David, but if you don't want Gregory to know what it's all about, then I've got to make him think I'm resisting him but slowly giving in, and if that means he gets to play with my tits and then stick his fingers up my pussy while I let him think he's wearing my resistance down, then that's the way it's got to be."

Nina's temper slowly wound down as she worked through her diatribe, and as much as I hated the thought of it, I couldn't fault her argument. I sat there sadly with my head bowed in defeat.

"I'm so sorry honey," she continued, sliding over towards me and putting her arm round me to comfort me. "I know it's no fun for you, but it won't last long with any luck. It'll soon be over and we can look forward to the birth of our little baby."

"So you're going to let him fuck you at the week end are you?"

"Yes, I am."

"Couldn't you do it one lunch time or something? Do you really have to go out all evening with him?"

"I do David. A couple of the girls are already getting suspicious of us, disappearing off to lunch together, and I don't want to do any more to alert them. David's invited me out to dinner and I've accepted. Nothing's actually been said but he's no doubt going to invite me back to his apartment afterwards and I'm going to go, and we'll both know why."

"So he can fuck you," I confirmed unhappily.

"Yes David, so he can fuck me like we agreed. So we can make our baby."

Well there it was. What else was to be said, as I was damn well sure that if I tried to back out now, then we'd end up divorced.

"Well if you're going to do it, then you might as well enjoy it Nina," I reluctantly conceded.

"I intend to honey," Nina replied gently, stroking my neck. "I can't help it darling, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm sorry, but I am going to enjoy it."

---------------------

I know what you're probably thinking. I'd be thinking the same. But you've never been there have you? Just think about it!

It was a classic case of damned if I did and damned if I didn't. I wanted a child of my own as much as she did. So she was going on a date with another guy and he was going to get lucky. She'd done that enough before we'd met, and it had been me that had got lucky the first night we'd met.

It wasn't that important was it?

No big thing?

That at least, is what I struggled to convince myself of.

--------------------------

The next few days Nina went out of her way to prove to me that she was the best and most loving wife in the entire world. Nothing was too much for her and I dined like a king and got so much sex that I almost looked forward to a rest ------ Almost, that is!

Then along came Friday evening and when I came home from work my chest was so tight that I wondered whether I was having some sort of heart attack.

"I've got you a Marks and Spencer curry," Nina piped up sprightly when I walked in and wrapped my arms round her. "It's in the Fridge. Just pop it in the micro wave for ten minutes on seven fifty."

"I know how to nuke a curry," I pointed out, holding onto her, knowing where she was off to that night, and who with.

Nina reached up and kissed me full on the lips and told me that she loved me. Fine ----- That was fine, but tonight was the night and I reluctantly let her slip out of my arms. With a sad smile, she slipped away from me and she disappeared into our bedroom to get ready, a single wistfully glance back, just about breaking my heart..

I stood there motionless for some moments before collapsing into a welcoming sofa. Even there I couldn't settle, so I raised my weary self and paced the room like a caged tiger. Except that I didn't feel like a tiger ---- more like a humble mouse. But I guess even mice get too pissed off sometimes, and I strode purposefully over to our bedroom door, pushed it open and walked in.

I had to make a stand, but as I entered Nina stood there, looking at me in surprise, just a tiny pair of thong panties on, and three or four dresses on the bed.

By God she looked gorgeous, absolutely stunning, her skin glowing from the shower that she'd just had.

I couldn't find the right words!

"I was going to wear my black dress honey," my wife told me. "But I'd really like to wear the blue one tonight. If you didn't mind too much that is."

"The blue one," I gasped. "But that's brand new Nina. You've never worn it out for me yet."

"I know honey," she smiled back at me. "But tonight's a bit special and I want to look my best."

"You mean sexiest," I corrected her, remembering how little there was to the dress in question. "You can't wear a bra with that dress."

"I know," Nina replied, at least having the politeness to look a trifle guilty. "But we both know I'm going to end up without one anyway, so what difference does it make."

I choked up!

It wasn't exactly the best thing she could have said at that moment and she knew it.

"Sorry honey. I shouldn't have said it like that. What I meant was ........"

"I know what you mean Nina," I interrupted her angrily. "It's bad enough without you rubbing it in."

"Oh I'm sorry honey," she sobbed, holding her arms out towards me. "I keep saying the wrong thing."

"Bloody right you do woman," I cried out in anguish, pushing her away. "Wear the damn blue dress if you want. Flash your tits at him all night if you must. Flash them off to everyone."

With that, I turned on my heel and barged my way out of the door, straight to the fridge and poured myself a big one.

"Calm down - calm down," I kept telling myself. You got yourself into this with your eyes open. It was never going to be easy and now simply wasn't the time to upset the apple cart. I didn't like it at all that Nina was excited about her evening out, but it shouldn't have come as a surprise. I just wished that she'd be a bit more careful about showing how much she was looking forward to her encounter, but then I'd insisted she was honest with me at all times, and probably thought that I wanted her to tell me how she felt. Maybe she was as confused as I was.

"Hold on," I said to myself out loud. "Maybe after tonight then my nightmare might well be over."

It was a good thirty minutes later that I heard the bedroom door open and I looked round to see Nina standing there and I felt instantly crushed.

She stood there looking back at me in that little blue dress that had a slash right down the front, that would have made it indecent for a woman with boobs any bigger than Nina's to wear. It wasn't the sort of dress that would give her much protection from wandering hands, and in fact it invited them. Yet again, the reality of what Nina, my wife, was getting herself into that night came crashing home to me, and I had to fight back the urge to cry.

"You look lovely Nina," I stammered out instead, gripping onto the edge of the chair to prevent myself from shaking.

"Thank you David," Nina replied quietly. "If you think it's too much then I won't wear it. I'll go and change into the black one."

"I guess it doesn't matter sweetheart. You look absolutely gorgeous. No man in his right mind could resist you."

"I don't know what time I'll be back David," she informed me, as she come up to give me a goodnight kiss. "Don't bother to wait up will you."

"I'll see," I responded, holding on to her and not wanting to let go. "Try not to be too late though please."

"OK, but you've got to let me go now David. I'm sorry, or I'll be late."

"Let him wait."

"Please David, don't make this harder than it is anyway. Please let me go; I've got to be going."

Reluctantly, I let go of my wife and watched as she did a final check in the mirror and made for the front door.

"Wish me luck David," she called back to me.

'Yes sure thing," I thought to myself but said nothing. I simply waved to her and she was gone. She was gone, so now I could cry.

-------------------------

The evening was a nightmare!

I couldn't bring myself to eat anything and if I had then I'm sure I would have bought it straight up again. I tried watching the TV, but found myself watching a film about some guy whose wife had cheated on him with her boss, and I soon switched it off. I looked through our videos but couldn't find anything that inspired me. So I ended up doing this and that till I couldn't stand it anymore and went to bed, where of course I found myself debating whether Nina was also in someone else's bed by then and imagining what she would be doing.

Then damn and blast it, I got an erection. It really was the last thing I expected and I couldn't understand why. I felt guilty as hell and tried to ignore it, but of course it wouldn't go away. To my eternal disgust I found myself jerking myself off while I imagined this Gregory fellow stripping Nina naked and making her walk around the room in just her high heels, the way she sometimes did for me. Then her sitting on his lap while he ran his hands all over her naked body.

Somehow or other I could cope with that. Obviously it even excited me in some inexplicable way. But the thought of him going any further than that, of fucking her that is, turned me right off. Even thinking about them making out, and especially kissing upset me badly.

Strange!

But at least it tired me out and some time later I drifted off to sleep. A fitful sleep full of unremembered unpleasantries, but sleep none the less.

I awoke about my normal time the next morning and the nightmare returned. For an instant I got it into my head that Nina wasn't there, but when I turned, there she was, lying in our bed alongside me fast asleep. I thought of waking her, but had no idea what time she'd got in, didn't know what she'd actually got up to or how tired she'd be.

Pretty tired though I guessed.

Ten minutes of tossing and turning and when I couldn't stand it any more, I slipped quietly out of bed and made for the bathroom.

My ablutions complete, I quietly re-entered our bedroom and silently got dressed, my eyes seldom leaving the sleeping form of my wife as she lay there motionless. I wondered if she was perhaps dreaming, and if so of what. Would she be reliving what her and her lover boy had been up to last night? Would she be dreaming of them making love?

For an instant I considered sliding the bedclothes off her to see if he'd left any marks, but I quickly rejected the idea as something that I just didn't want to know about.

With a sigh, I left the bedroom and went to make myself a cup of tea. I've never been much of a one for breakfast of any sort, so by the time I'd had a second cup I had time on my hands and little to do with it.

I cured that problem by going out for a walk to get the newspaper, anything to act the closest to what I thought of normality, even though I knew that nothing was normal about that morning and that it may never be so again.

Lunchtime came and went and I settled for a sandwich, and still no sign of Nina. I resisted the temptation to go and check on her and waited. I occupied myself, but in reality I just waited!

It was past three in the afternoon when I suddenly became aware that someone was behind me, and without turning I spoke up.

"Did you sleep well Nina?"

"Yes I did," came the sleepy reply. "I slept well, how about you."

"Not bad considering," I told her. "I've slept better though."

I then heard her yawn, and I looked round to look at her, her tousled look and sleepy contented eyes more or less confirming that the evening had gone as planned.

"Are you OK David?" Nina asked me in a hushed tone.

""Not bad considering," I repeated. "I've been better though."

"Right!" she said.

"What time did you got in last night then?" I asked, wondering whether she'd tell me the truth.

"You were in bed asleep when I got back," Nina answered, avoiding the question.

"That's not what I asked," I reminded her, and I sat there while she pondered her reply. She had no idea what time I'd fallen asleep, and you could almost see the cogs doing overtime in her brain as she wondered what answer to give. Maybe what answer I'd want.

"Some time after four this morning," she ventured hesitantly.

"Nearer five perhaps," I chanced my arm.

"Could have been," Nina admitted. "I didn't check."

"Did you really have to take that long Nina?" I demanded. "You were out virtually all night."

"Sorry honey. It just seemed to work out that way."

"So it did work out then, did it?"

"Yes David it did," she informed me, turning her face away from me, I suspect to hide the smile on her face.

Damn it!

It wasn't easy. I could stick it out, but I didn't like it one bit.

----------------------

We skirted round one another the rest of the afternoon, talking only when there was something specific to discuss. The spontaneity that had always seemed to surround us was sadly missing that day. We had dinner, watched television for a while, then decided to go to bed early.

We lat there in bed, neither of saying anything but neither of us sleeping, till eventually it got too much.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Nina asked, her voice coming from out of the darkness that surrounded us.

"I don't know Nina," I confessed. "Part of me wants to hear about it but the other half is terrified at what it will do to me --- to us."

"We can't just ignore it David," she went on. "It was .... Well it was different to what I expected. Somehow not so dirty if you know what I mean."

"Can't say as I do," I replied, not wanting to know, but desperate to do so.

"I'd imagined that we'd just go to his place and ...... well you know ..... Mess around for a short while and then ........ Well sort of do it."

"But you told me you did do it."

"We did," Nina continued nervously. "But ...... Well I don't know how to explain it David, but Gregory took an awful long time before he actually ....... Well you know ...... Did it."

"Did it?" I repeated somewhat confused.

"Yes, did it," she returned to her explanation. "You know, put it inside me. Put his thingy inside me that is."

Oh shit! Did I really want this damn conversation? But I wasn't left with an option as she carried on.

"Can I tell you about it please David? Not when he.. You know, not that bit, but about the evening and the early bit and going back to his place and things."

"You really want to?" I asked, grateful that the darkness was covering my emotional state. I was upset and on the point of tears but had a bloody erection again. I didn't want to hear any more but was desperate to do so at the same time.

What the fuck was happening to me?

"When I drove to the County hotel where we were eating," she started. "I was a bag of nerves. I nearly turned back twice and almost hoped I couldn't find a parking space as an excuse to come back home."

"The County?" I called out. Oh bugger! Only the poshest place for miles around and way beyond my budget. The nearest I was ever likely to get to a place like that was a couple of years previously when the company I'd been working for had been involved in the restoration.

"Well I did of course," she went on, ignoring my outburst. "And I was still locking the car when some chap I'd never seen before in my life came up and chatted me up."

"No surprise there. In that blue dress and those high heels you looked so hot."

"Maybe," she responded, snuggling up to me. "It was only then that it dawned on me quite how revealing that dress was."

"You're not kidding it was Nina."

"This guy was chatting away to me, telling me how gorgeous I was and what a lovely body I had and everything, and all the time his eyes were dropping down lower and looking at me. Staring at the gap down the front."

"At your breast you mean," I threw in, the thought of it exciting me despite myself.

"Yes David," she agreed. "I was still leaning over the car and I just knew he could see just about everything I had through the gap, but I didn't seem able to move or cover up. I felt slutty David, but I enjoyed it. I'm sorry honey but it thrilled me."

Nina slid over even closer still to me, throwing one leg over me as she snaked her hand down my body and taking my cock in her hand.

I had that sinking feeling as I realised that she would now know how her talk was affecting me. Quite how much it was exciting me, even though I couldn't fathom it myself. However she had the good sense not to say anything about that, just continued with her tale.

"He wanted me to go off somewhere with him David. Almost pleaded with me till I told him I was meeting someone else. Then he tried to get my phone number off me or to go out with him another evening."

"Cheeky bugger," I retorted, coming back to my senses.

"I refused of course," she carried on in full flight. "Even if Gregory didn't come up with the goods, then fanciable as he was, he wouldn't have done at all."

"Done at all?" I queried. " What are you on about?"

"To make a baby for us David," she explained giving me a pained look. "He was like .... A bit black."

"A bit black," my confused mind trying to cope with this new information.

"OK, very black," Nina went on. "A real hunk of a guy, but very, very black."

"Right," I mumbled.

Christ almighty, I was loosing the plot here somewhere.

----------------------

Somewhere around there, her hand on my sensitive parts somehow took preference over her story, and it petered out while we touched and played with one another, the pair of us getting more and more excited.

It was only a small leap from there to me finding myself between her long shapely legs and for the next uncounted period of time all thoughts of her adventure were forgotten, as my round peg went into her round hole.

Then came the morning, the sunlight filtering through the bedroom curtains. We often laid in late on a Sunday morning messing around, but this morning was of course a bit different.

"I think I need to tell you what happened when I went into the County David," she confronted me with while I was still half in do-do land. "I need to talk about it to someone, and other than your mother David, you're the only one."

I may have nodded my consent, but I can't really remember.

"So I left this black chap in the car park and went into the hotel, and I felt as if every man in there was ogling me."

"They probably were Nina."

"Maybe, but when I saw Gregory and walked up to him, the look on his face was priceless. His jaw dropped and he stood there with his mouth gaping open."

I leant over and kissed her forehead, not at all surprised. I knew how stunning she looked in that dress, but couldn't quite figure out my feelings about how much of her it revealed. The gap down the front was ...... Well, somewhat controversial!