Our Unexpected First Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers

"Come here Mark, fuck my ass," moaned Darlene. "I can handle you both."

Patty gave me a nod of approval as she moved to John's mouth and joined Darlene kissing him. I grabbed the bottle of lube, squirting a generous amount into my hand as I lathered my cock. I climbed onto the bed positioning myself behind Darlene while on my knees as I held my stiff cock in my hand, pointing it toward her ass.

Darlene paused as she was sitting on John's cock with all of his huge cock deep within her cunt , her ass anticipating my entry. As I entered her ass, first pushing just the head in I could already feel John's shaft next to mine. I pushed harder as she took me like a pro, screaming "Fuck my ass Mark, drive it!"

I slammed my cock into her ass with full force, she took every inch of my big cock in her ass as her husband's cock filled her cunt. Holy shit, this was so fucking hot. Where the fuck was she putting all of this cock in that tiny little body? She was fucking us like a porn star. John and I both started pushing in and out, he had her pussy, me her ass as she met his pushes with her own. She was moaning, grunting and screaming with pleasure, out of control at this point.

My wife was loving this as she continued kissing the two of them as I slammed Darlene's ass. She was watching closely as if taking notes.

John then decided it was time to take my wife as he said, "Patty's turn."

I pulled my cock from her ass as she rolled off John. Patty got on the bed, lying on her back in anticipation. I could see her shaking as I thought she was scared to death at this point. John moved up in the bed toward her as he kissed her softly assuring her "I'll be gentle. I won't hurt you."

I whispered to Darlene "I have to see this, I don't think she can take that monster. I really think she'll change her mind and not go through with this. That thing will tear her open."

Darlene and I both got on the bed as well, watching the action. Patty had no idea she was going to have an audience so we tried to be very discrete as I pulled Darlene to the edge of the bed to fuck her doggy so we could both watch....the perfect plan. She wanted to watch as much as I did.

I entered Darlene's wet pussy and slowly began rocking back and forth gently fucking her while being very aware of what was about to happen with my wife. Darlene's pussy was so wet and sloppy after fucking her husband's Huge cock. I slid in and out with ease. Was my wife really going to fuck this log of John's?

As John rested the head of his huge cock against Patty's pussy he said to her "Wrap your legs around me and open wide. It will be easier for me to enter you, I won't hurt you. I promise,"

Patty obeyed by wrapping her legs around his waist as I could see her body shake in anticipation. "I'm not sure about this, I'm scared," whimpered Patty. She really was scared and I thought about saying something to stop this now. I wasn't going to allow any man to hurt my wife.

As John moved upward his lips met hers as he began passionately kissing her, reassuring her that he'd be slow and gentle. As the head of John's cock entered my wife's pussy I could see her tense as her mouth opened. I had the perfect viewpoint as did Darlene as we positioned ourselves perfectly to see everything. I could see the head of his cock was completely within Patty's cunt, not moving, just holding his position as she adjusted to it's size. His large balls were just hanging, resting on the bed. Her pussy looked like it was stretching beyond capacity.

Patty was panting as she tilted her head back, her lips slightly parted as John slid his cock in a little further. Her eyes got huge as she moaned, almost yelling.."Ahhhhhhh, it's so big, but it feels so fucking good. Give me more. I feel like you're splitting me open."

John withdrew a bit as we could see the head of his cock again as it glistened with her moisture. Then he pushed forward again going in a few more inches with his balls swaying back and forth. I couldn't believe my wife had any of that monster in her but she was moaning and panting like never before as he pushed forward again.

"Oh My Goddd!!!! It feels sooooo fuckingg goood! I'm so full of cock!" she shouted.

John withdrew again as we could see the head of his monster, dripping with my wife's juices. He again pushed forward, slower this time as he knew how much damage he could do with that thing in that tight little pussy. He kept inching his way gently in until he was over half way in as she arched again screaming almost as if in pain, a good pain though. I never thought it was possible that he'd get that fat log into that tiny little hole. I had a hard time working my way in every time but this guy was twice my size!

"FUCK! That is unreal! It's so fucking big! It hurts so good . I love it, I want it all!" Patty screamed as she was panting, whimpering She was definitely adjusting to his length and girth and really started enjoying it.

Again John withdrew and slid up toward her again. It was so sexy to watch this. This man was being so careful not to hurt her but I couldn't wait for him to start fucking her with that thing. As he pushed forward again she seemed a little less tense and more receptive to his huge cock. He was now at least eight or nine inches in and she was beginning to relax a little and enjoy this even though her eyes were almost popping out of her head each time he pushed forward. I had no idea how he was getting it all in as I thought I was all she could handle. She was so wet at this point. Without her moisture, it never would have worked.....

Nothing was said this time as she just whimpered and moaned as he withdrew and immediately plunged forward again, not waiting for her to recover and ready herself. This time he pushed forward very slowly but without stopping until his balls rested against her ass. She screamed in pleasure as he held his ground now giving her everything he had to give. I couldn't believe that huge cock had just disappeared into my wife's pussy. She was digging into his shoulders as if she was being pushed against a wall and she was pushing back. Her entire body was shaking, quivering, cumming.

At this point Darlene and I had completely stopped moving, just watching and enjoying this wonderful experience together. I was amazed by the size of his manhood and that my tiny little wife could take him all. Darlene was quite proud of her man and his ability to conquer Patty. I was hard as a fucking rock.

Now I knew all was well and she was going to be alright , I felt comfortable enough to start enjoying Darlene again as I entered her again from behind. I could feel her push back against me as I plunged deeply into her moist pussy. I was grabbing her tits from behind as I pounded her while she was now fondling John's ass as he gently fucked my wife.

Darlene was fondling her husband's big balls as I was forcing everything I had into her. Her big tits were rocking back and forth with each push forward I made as I reached around to hold them and squeeze her nipples.

Patty had settled into John's easy rhythm as he gently fucked her pussy with his huge cock. She never stopped moaning for a second, almost crying but in a good way. "I've never felt like this before. I never thought I could take that entire cock of yours but it's wonderful. I feel like I have two cocks in my pussy," cried Patty. "Fuck my cunt John, fuck me harder."

"Your pussy is so tight but I knew I'd conquer it and you'd love it. I love your hot little pussy. If you're sure you're ready I'll fuck that cunt, I'll fuck you hard.." whispered John seductively as his pace increased by sliding in and out with a little more force and speed. I could hear his balls slap against her ass as he gave her everything he had.

I too picked up the pace and really started pounding Darlene's pussy as we were still fucking doggy style. We were actually rocking the bed back and forth as I pushed so hard each time driving my cock in. I was holding her by the hips, slamming my cock into her hot cunt. The headboard of the bed was slamming into the wall. I was now pounding her cunt with all I had. She loved it hard and fast.

Patty was really making a lot of noise now as John was now thrusting in and out with vigor and I could see her wetness releasing on John's big cock. John then stopped and withdrew as he whispered something to Patty as he kissed her. John then got on the bed on his back as my lovely wife once again seduced his cum soaked cock with her mouth. She lapped her juices from his shaft greedily as John threw his head back with pleasure.

Darlene was quick to climb up on the bed to join Patty as there was plenty of cock for the two of them, As Darlene assisted Patty I snuggled in behind her and entered her again from behind as I had the perfect view of the ongoing action on John's cock, I think I was more mesmerized by his cock than anyone, absolutely amazed by it's size and how hard he was.

As I slowly rocked in and out of Darlene's pussy Patty sat up and started to mount John's cock. God, she had to lift herself more than a foot above him just to get on top of it. She forced her cunt slowly down his cock all the way without stopping this time, all the way to his balls. Her eyes were bugging out as she arched her back and parted her lips, moaning as John grunted with pleasure. I could see the folds of her cunt tightly gripping his pole.

Every pussy must feel so tight to John. I could only imagine how many woman he had actually scared away with that thing. John must have stretched Patty's pussy out enough for her to start enjoying his big cock as she started sliding up and down, now with a look of shear joy rather than pain. John was kneading her tits and grunting with each stroke as she moaned with pleasure.

Darlene then changed positions again as she slid between John's legs, licking his balls and Patty's pussy as I buried my face into Darlene's cunt to lap up her juices as we were all connected.

Darlene then sat up and siaid,"Fuck her ass while John fucks her pussy. She can handle it. It will feel incredible."

I wasn't sure if she'd be receptive to this as I grabbed the lube knowing she'd need a little help to accommodate both of our cocks at the same time. I never thought she'd fit his cock in her, let alone both of ours.

Without saying anything I crawled up behind Patty as she was sliding up and down now like a porn star, fucking that massive cock as if she had done this for years.

Patty was bent over with her tits against John's chest as she was in perfect position. Darlene grabbed my cock with one hand as she poured lube onto it. As she lathered my cock with lube I placed the head against Patty's asshole without entering just to see what her reaction would be.

"Is someone trying to fuck my ass? I'm so full of cock, I don't know if I can take any more. Please be careful," moaned Patty.

I inserted my cock's head into her ass as I could also feel John's cock inside her as well. Damn, this was hot and I wasn't sure how long I could last if this worked. I only had the head in and Patty was already screaming. Was she in pain or having pleasure, or both?

I withdrew a little and inserted my cock a bit further as it just didn't seem like this would work. I was afraid of tearing her apart, there wasn't room for us both.

John was coaxing her from below as I heard him say "Doesn't his cock feel great sliding in with mine? Take us both, babe. Beg for his cock too, be our cum slut and let us fuck you together."

"Please shove your cock in my ass Hun, I want both of you. Fill me with cock, I love John's cock. I want yours too," Patty begged.

This turned me on as she rarely wanted anal sex so I pushed in a little further. I have a rather large cock myself but nothing like the monster in her pussy. I could feel his cock moving with mine as I continued inching my way in carefully. As I was working my way in I could feel an extra set of hands now fondling my balls as well as John's at the same time. Darlene was giving us both encouragement by playing with our balls and touching Patty's pussy and ass.

At this point Patty was making so much noise groaning that I knew she was in a place she'd never been before. She was more filled with cock than almost humanly possible as I now had my entire cock buried in her ass. Then John and I began fucking her, alternating as we pushed. . As one of us was sliding in the other was pulling outward.

This felt so incredible that I knew I was going to cum soon. The sensation of feeling his cock along side mine was just too much to take, I was losing all control. It felt like my cock was in a vise, she was so full of cock.

"I can't take any more of this, I'm going to shoot my load in your ass!"

"I'm going to cum too! It's so fucking tight I can't hold back!" shouted John in excitement.

"I want to be filled with both of you. Cum for me! Give me you hot cum!" screamed Patty.

Just then I pulled out as I thought of Darlene and tossed her next to John. I think she felt like a rag doll being tossed by me. I wanted to cum in a different pussy.

As Patty continued slamming down on John I shoved my cock deep into Darlene's pussy with all my might and began thrusting all I had into her as hard as I could. She was meeting my every thrust as she pushed toward me by grabbing the headboard above her, grasping it to push against my throbbing cock. This slut could fuck!

I could see John had replaced my cock by slipping his fingers into Patty's moist ass. Her mouth was open, eyes closed with her back arched. I knew she was unaware of anything but his huge mass driving in and out of her cunt.

"Fuck me harder, slam your cock in me, harder. Fill me with your hot cum!" Darlene was begging as I continued pounding her with all the force I could while still watching my wife getting hammered as well.. She definitely liked it rough. "I'm cumming!" declared Darlene as she wrapped her legs around me pulling me in even more while squeezing my torso. I was definitely in a vice now. There's no way she'd let me escape if I wanted to.

John then rolled Patty onto her back along side his wife and entered her, not gently this time. He slammed that sledge hammer into her. He was fucking her as hard as I was fucking his wife and Patty was screaming with pleasure.

Patty also reached for the headboard to meet his thrusts with her own pressure toward his monster cock. She was making this look easy now as he was matching my rhythm exactly as we were rocking the bed so hard it was slamming against the wall. We were working together like a team hammering each others' wives.

"Fuck us boys, fuck us hard! Cum for us, fill our cunts! " I was shocked by Patty's exclamation.

"I want your hot cum Mark! Your cock is so fucking hot, make me your cum slut! . Fuck me and cum in me, fill my cunt!" I was commanded by Darlene.

I could hear John grunting and moaning, sounding like an animal as his body was tensing. I could see John's jaw stiffen as the veins were showing on his neck. He was a volcano building to erupt into my tiny wife.

Patty was screaming as he was slamming his mammoth tool in and out of her pussy. He was pushing her up and down the bed, pounding her cunt. His head was tilted back with his eyes closed as the cum was about to explode from his massive cock!! He had lost total control at this point, forgetting about my fragile little wife. He was now an animal, devouring his prey. He was attacking her pussy.

Patty clutched John as I could tell they were cumming together, John grunting and growling like a bear as he was filling her pussy with his hot cum. I knew his cum was splashing into her cunt as Patty was gasping for air. She was clenching him as if she were falling as he clenched her, almost crushing her in his arms. John's back was arched as he let out a series of grunts that could only mean one thing, he was exploding in my wife. Every muscle in his body was flexing as he came for what seemed to be a least a minute, his body collapsed onto my tiny wife as he released.

I was hoping she had survived this savage fucking by his massive tool as the pressure was building deep within me. It was my turn now.

I continued ramming my cock into Darlene's pussy as she met my every thrust as she forced her self downward, pushing on the headboard of the bed. This sexy vixen loved a good, hard fucking. The faster I rammed my cock into her the louder she screamed, she was loving this!

"I'm going to cum!" I yelled as I tensed and felt an eruption building from deep within.

"Fill me with your hot cum! I'm cumming too! Slam that beast into me, hurt me!" Darlene screamed as she clutched me tightly clenching her legs around me as if she were squeezing the cum from my body, opening her pussy as wide as she could to get every inch I had to give her. I was so deep into her, pushing so hard my balls were slamming into her cunt and ass.

I could feel my cock swelling, pulsating as the eruption was about to escape my shaft. I tensed and my body stiffened as I felt the first rush of cum explode from my cock. I splashed inside her cunt with force I've rarely felt before. Then another eruption as my cock pulsed and swelled again as cum shot from my shaft into her pussy. I was cumming so fucking hard., I knew my shots of cum were felt by her deep inside.. I felt as if I was assaulting her cunt, slamming my balls against her ass as they slapped her flesh.

I came so much that I could feel my cum oozing from her pussy as we were soaking the sheets beneath us, our juices flowed as I kept shoving my cock in and out. My cock continued swelling with each load of cum that shot from my cock, wave after wave of cum shot from deep within me until I was completely voided of every drop.

My cock continued to pulsate even after I finished cumming. I could feel each beat of my heart through my cock as it twitched inside her. Darlene could also feel the final twitches of my cock deep within her. We both collapsed as I felt my cock begin to soften inside her. We lay like this, our sweaty bodies now resting like rag dolls. I could feel her breathing calming down as she caressed my back and ass, me resting my head on her shoulder, my cock still in her pussy.

As I withdrew my cock her pussy was oozing with my cum, almost pouring out, soaking the sheets of the bed. She never moved until I kissed her softly on the lips whispering in her ear "That was so fucking hot. Thank you for one of the most memorable moments of my life and for sharing yourselves with us. You are incredible."

I then got off the bed as my wife was standing over us with John watching us fuck. I collected Patty in my arms as we stood in front our new friends, naked, hugging and kissing each other. "This was such an erotic adventure, thank you," she said.

"You are such a great wife. It was so hot watching you fuck John. I loved the entire experience. Thank you for this once in a lifetime experience, I love you," I said.

"Once, is that all? We can't do this again?" she asked.

As we all dressed and said our good byes, I could tell all four of us got exactly what we had hoped for as we were all smiling, hugging and kissing each other.

John and Darlene were definitely a perfect fit for our first adventure in the swinging lifestyle. Well, maybe John wasn't a perfect fit as he had that horse cock but Patty had no complaints as she adjusted quite well to his size. I never thought she'd take all of it into her pussy but she's quite a gal. By the end of the night she was taking a pounding as if he were a perfect fit. God, she's one hot fuck! I think she'll be sore for a week.

As for Darlene, she was one of the sexiest women I've ever fucked. If we ever do this again with another couple, they'd be very difficult to top. They were perfect for us and I think we think we left them quite well satisfied as well.

dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers