Our Unholy Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was completely happy with what I was doing but I opened my eyes and let them focus on the room behind Don.

Denny was naked and he was fucking Joyce doggie style with her skirt up over the bare ass.

Karen was bent over at the waist with Doug's dork in her generous wide mouth and little Jasper was standing of a stool fucking Karen doggie style with his monstrous coal black cock that looked like the thick end of a baseball bate.

I loved the feel of Don's cock slipping around inside of my mouth but I could not take my eyes off Jasper's cock. I wanted that cock and knew I would get it before long.

Don was slowly running his cock in and out of my mouth. I had wiggled out of my dress and was happily fingering my pussy while I waited for Don to get off in my mouth. God knows I do love to suck cock and I love the salty taste of most cum.

I was oblivious to my surroundings and who ever else was in the room. I had my eyes closed fully enjoying the feel of this warm hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth. The flash of light made me open my eyes. Someone was taking pictures of me. Don's cock stiffened and before I could turn to see who was taking pictures I tasted his cum. I no longer cared what the others were doing I just wanted to suck Don's cock and give him the pleasure I knew I could. Swallowing the sweet yet salty sperm gave me great pleasure and I was about to reach my own climax when I felt a wet slimy cock rub the side of my face. I turned to see Jaspers' thick black cock dripping with the juice from Karen's cunt. The fluid was creamy, semi-white and glistened on his dark skinned cock.

Don was about done giving me all that he had so without hesitation I turned my attentions to this beautiful black cock. I grabbed it and lifted the bloated tip into my already cum filled mouth. I heard a male voice say "God almighty what a cock-sucker... I am next..." That is all I remember. My mind went blank and the next thing I knew I was in my own bed and Denny was resting comfortably next to me. There was a crusty dried substance on my cheeks and neck. I rolled over and went back to sleep.

Denny had breakfast ready when I made my way to the kitchen and the smell of hot brewing coffee.

I was afraid to ask but I had to know what happened last night. So as I sipped on the coffee I asked.

Denny said "Needless to say you were a hit amount the men."

"Is that all you're going to tell me?" I asked sarcastically.

"With out going into too much detail I'll say this, there are three guys going around town this morning knowing they had the best blow job of there meaningless lives. There are two wives wondering how they can compare to what you gave there husbands. Little Jasper said he sure would like to stop by some night and take us out to dinner on him. Jasper said any white gal that could suck cock as well as you must be a great fuck too. So he wants to find out. I was supposed to tell you that and Karen also wanted you to have these." Denny dropped six Polaroid pictures on the table. Three each of me with three different cocks in my mouth.

I folded my head down on my arm and started to cry. My crying soon changed to laughter and Denny laughed with me.

I told him to call Jasper:

Love you all.. Wilda

Please contact me though CindyBlue36 from now on...

12