Our Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,694 Followers

I couldn't tell my wife how I was transfixed on what I saw in Leon's bathing suit.

She quit stroking me.

I groaned my frustration.

"Tell me Mike. Does the thought of Leon fucking me excite you?"

I fucked upward at her hand but she removed it.

"Tell me Mike. Tell me what's got you so hard. If you do, I'll finish you."

I gritted my teeth and swallowed my pride. "Yes", I hissed. It excites me that Leon wants to fuck you."

"I may let him Mike." Sue was slowly stroking me again. "Would you like to watch? Would you like to see his big black cock enter my tight, married, white pussy? Would you like it if Leon let you put him in me?"

I came at her words and the images they conjured in my mind. I saw myself holding that massive cock and rubbing it up and down my wife's slit. That's all it took.

I came all over my chest and Sue's hand.

Wiping her hand off on me, Sue removed her dress and panties.

Joining me on the bed, she straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth. "Eat it Mike. Eat the pussy Leon wants to stick his black cock in."

I held her ass and pulled her close. The thoughts of Leon fucking Sue was so damned arousing. I ate her until she ground out her orgasm into my sucking mouth.

After Sue came, we cuddled and talked. "We're invited to join them for lunch tomorrow Mike. Please say you'll behave."

I agreed and we fell asleep.

My dreams were filled with large black cocks fucking white women.

Sue was all smiles in the morning as she put her thong bikini back on. We were going down to the pool bar for bloody Mary's.

Making our way down the elevator, we were joined by the black couple with the white guy. Again he was in his pink thong and nothing else. Close up, I could see that except for the hair on his head, his chest, arms and legs were smoothly shaved. He carried their gear, standing behind them.

Ray and Lilly introduced themselves. Again my hand was engulfed by a larger black man's hand. I went to shake Lilly's hand but she completely ignored me as she and Sue engaged in the usual conversation.

They didn't bother to introduce the white guy and he didn't say anything.

Sue told her that this was our first visit. Lilly got excited at that and whispered something in Sue's ear I was unable to hear.

While the girls were talking, I stole a glance at Ray's package. Just like Leon, his speedo did nothing to conceal the his big member. I looked up to see Ray was studying me. I gave him a shy smile and looked away.

They got out first and I watched Lilly's big ass hanging almost out of her bikini swaying as she walked. The white guy trailed behind at a respectful distance.

"Interesting", I thought to myself. "And sexy."

We found our chaise lounges and I went to the bar to order our bloody Mary.

I was leaning, my arms on the bar, my legs back and parted, my back bent at the waist waiting for my order.

I was thinking of what Sue had said the night before about Rita and Leon, and that Leon had plans to fuck my wife. My cock hardened at the thought yet again. Suddenly I felt something prod the crack of my ass. Instinctively I reached back and to my shock I felt the length of a hard, hot cock beneath nylon. I immediately let go and spun around to see who it was.

"Ray. what the hell?"

"Just testing the waters Mike."

"Huh?" I stammered.

"A lot of white husbands come down her to satisfy their hunger to serve black cock. I wanted to see if you were one of those faggot husbands. I saw you admiring my package in the elevator. Thought maybe you'd like a taste."

"Hell no" I almost pit out. "No way."

"Well Mike, your dick tells me otherwise."

I looked down and to my horror, my cock was sticking straight out, hard.

"You got it all wrong Ray. I was thinking about Sue."

"Uh huh" was all he said. then to my utter embarrassment , Ray reached down and took my cock and balls in his hand. Giving my groin a gentle squeeze, he smiled and walked away.

Feeling utterly humiliated, I made my way back to Sue with our cocktails. My hard-on was visible to anyone who cared to look.

"Ray just rubbed is cock against my ass and cupped my cock and balls. He wanted to know if I was one of the white husbands who come down here to serve black cocks."

"What did you tell him?"

"What?" What did I tell him? Of course I said no."

"You're hard now, were you hard when he grabbed your dick?"

"What the hell Sue?"

"Were you?"

"I was but because I was remembering what you were telling me last night."

"So you were thinking about black cocks. Well I have been too. Remember, this was your idea. You're the one who suggested we might find a person we'd like to have sex with. I'm thinking I want to try a black man."

We sipped our drinks in silence, each of us lost in our own thoughts. I don't know what Sue was thinking but I couldn't shake the thought of Ray's big cock and how it felt in my hand. I wondered what it looked like. I wondered if he was a big as Leon seemed to be.

I thought it was strange that here I was, surrounded by scantily attired women and I'm thinking about black cocks. Still, I was unable to shake the memory of the sight and feel of it.

My thoughts turned to my own dick. I could understand why Rita went black. I wondered if Sue would. My dick twitched as I visualized her sucking and fucking a black cock. I wondered if Leon would make me suck him like he did Stanley.

"Hey beautiful" Leon, Rita and Stanley had walked up to us. "I really enjoyed out dinner last night Sue."

When Leon said that, he was looking at me with a grin.

He moved nearer to Sue, his obscene package six inches from her face. I noticed the veins were clearly visible through the thin nylon, his big balls churning of their own accord.

For her part, Sue was looking at the same thing I was. We were mesmerized.

I caught myself licking my lips, unconsciously.

"Someone likes what she sees" Rita beamed at Sue. "He is sexy, isn't he Sue?"

Sue smiled at Rita and turned her attention back to the impressive package that was in her face.

Stanley was standing at the foot of my chaise. Today he was sporting a leopard print speedo, his little dick strained at the thin material. He too was staring at Leon's crotch.

Rita, wearing only a black thong bottom, more like a panty than a swim suit, sat at the foot of Sue's chaise. Casually caressing Sue's legs, Rita parted them, exposing Sue's crotch. Her labia were outlined perfectly in the tight white thong.

Rita ran her hand up Sue's leg to her thigh and just when I thought she was going to feel Sue's pussy, she pulled her hand away.

While Rita was doing her thing, Sue, who had not stopped checking out Leon's cock, was telling him how much fun and how enlightening last night was. But instead of telling Leon, it was like she was talking to his cock.

Leon squatted a bit, bringing his cock closer to Sue's face.

Sue became a bit flushed and I could tell that she was going to let Leon have his way with her. I hardened again at the thought of his black cock entering my wife's white pussy.

Rita's nipples were like little pebbles. She was getting excited watching her bull seduce my wife. So was I.

"Sue, why not take your top off. It's so much nicer to let the twins out. Everyone here does it." Rita was trying to get my wife naked for Leon.

Sue looked at me with a questioning look in her eye. I could only shrug. Seeing my indifference, Leon took it upon himself to pull Sue up and untie her skimpy top.

"Beautiful, baby girl" he said to her as her boobs came into view.

Tossing me Sue's top, Leon again told me how lucky I was.

Although there were only a dozen people around the pool, everyone was watching us. It was then that I realized my cock was tenting my speedo and a wet spot had formed.

My wife squealed in mock surprise when Leon cupped her breast and tweaked her left nipple, pulling it out before letting go.

He was watching my reaction. I could only stare at them. My breathing became shallow and rapid. The contrast of Leon's large black hand on Sue's white breast was amazing, beautiful. I knew then that I wanted him to fuck her, that I would give her to him for the chance to watch them fuck. I wanted to see him in her, to see her legs wrapped around his waist as he pummeled her and filled her with his cum.

Sue, still looking at Leon's barely hidden cock, moved her face toward it. Leon just laughed, winked at me and the three left us, telling us to join them in their private cabana in an hour.

We watched them walk toward a semi-private tent like structure. The top was canvass, the sides were mesh screening that allowed for a silhouette of it's occupants.

"That was wild" Sue said breathlessly. "Did you see what he had under his swim suit? Mike, I have to see it. I want him to fuck me with that thing. Oh my God, look at your dick. You almost came watching Leon take my top off and pinch my titty didn't you?"

"It was erotic Sue, the contrast of his blackness against your white skin. I want to see him fuck you. I want to see that huge cock in your pussy."

"What I thought was erotic was how he handled me. He just took my top off with you not saying a word to try to stop him. I understand why he's the Alpha male in their relationship."

"To be honest Sue, I didn't want him to stop. For some reason I really want to see you and him fucking. My beautiful wife's legs wrapped around his waist, you kissing and urging him on. The thought is so damned arousing. My white wife and her black lover. I can understand Stanley's total acquiescence of his station in his marriage and his submission to Leon."

"That's good little man. I intend to let him take me." She said with a taunting grin.

"What's this little man stuff Sue? You've always been happy with me. Is it about my height or my cock?"

"I'm sorry Mike but it's about your dick. Did you see what Leon has between his legs? I thought you had a cock, now I know better. Leon has a cock. You have a dick...... or a penis. Which ever you're more comfortable with."

I was embarrassed to hear her tell me what we both recently found to be the truth. At the same time, it was a turn on for her to say those things. I didn't understand why or how. I just knew that my dick jumped at her humiliating words.

I resisted the temptation to fondle myself.

"You know I love you Mike. I always will. But lets face it. The cat is out of the bag. What you have dangling between your legs is no comparison to what Leon is sporting. I mean, did you see that meat stick?"

"I did honey." relieved that she told me she loved me. "I don't know why but I couldn't stop looking at it myself."

"So Leon was right last night when he told me at dinner, he caught you staring at it?"

I gulped and admitted he was right. "Yeah, I don't know why but I felt drawn to look at it. The same thing happened when I met Ray. He's hung like a horse too."

"Hmmm my husband checking out black men's packages. Maybe you want to sample it yourself." Sue was teasing me but I couldn't answer her. The truth is I was checking them out and wondered what it would be like to handle one of those monster cocks.

About that time we saw Ray and Lilly with their white guy in tow, enter the same cabana that Rita and Leon had gone into.

"I wonder what's going on in there." Sue said to me. "Whatever it is, I bet it's sexy."

We had another bloody Mary and felt each other out about our fascination with black cocks. We talked for the remainder of the hour then it was time for us to join Leon and Rita. We decided that whatever happens we'd both go along with it. After all, we agreed, we're on an adventure.

Sue and I made our way over to the cabana. "Knock knock" Sue said loud enough for them to hear.

We could see some shadows and heard some slurping noises but were unable to really see what was happening.

"Come in." It was Leon, it seemed to always be Leon.

What we saw will be burned into my brain until I die. Leon and Lilly sat together on one of the two sofas. Ray sat in the other one. On the floor were Rita, Stanley, and Ray's white guy.

But what was most astonishing was that Rita was kneeling between Lilly's large thighs and lapping at her cunt. Stanley was slobbering and slurping Ray's cock while he held his balls. The other white guy had his head buried in Leon's crotch. Leon was seated forward on his sofa, his foot up on the edge. This position made his ass available to the white guy who seemed to be lost in his task of tongue fucking Leon's black ass.

"Welcome to Hedonist" Leon said to Sue while looking at me.

I was staring at his huge cock, hard and regal, standing up tall on his stomach. The white guy's little hand was stroking it gently. I licked my lips.

Rita was working Lilly's pussy like her life depended on it. I'd never seen man on man, much less girl on girl, in real life. I adjusted my dick and took in the whole scene. It seemed to me so demeaning, so racially insensitive. I was amazed at the relish that those white people devoted their faces to the crotches of the black men and woman.

I felt minimalized. I felt like I'd entered a new dimension. And I felt left out.

I looked at Sue. Her head was going back and forth like she was at a tennis match. Watching the white men suck those black men, and her friend Rita with her face buried in a black cunt. Sue's hand was caressing her own pussy through her thong.

"I thought you'd like to see what really happens down here" Leon broke our spell. "You see, white people come here to have sex with black people. It's their way of paying respect, giving themselves completely to their black masters while they're here."

My dick was straining to break free on the confines of my speedo. I was leaking all over the front.

Ray motioned for Sue to join him on the empty portion of his sofa.

Weak in the knees, Sue gladly sat beside him as Stanley, uninhibited, continued his assault on Rays big black cock.

Leon, looking me in the eye said that I could sit on the floor with the other boys. I looked at Sue for some sign of what to do. She was leaning against Ray who had an arm around her, cupping her right tit. She was transfixed, watching Stanley work his magic on Ray's magnificent cock.

My little white wife looked so small in Ray's arm. Again I was taken by the contrast of his blackness against her pale white skin.

Lilly was the first to cum. Taking a handful of Rita's hair, Lilly pulled her tightly into her crotch. Grinding out her climax on Rita's face, she cursed her, spewing the most vile and nasty things as she fucked her mouth. "Eat my black cunt you white slut. I'm nutting on your black cock sucking mouth you fucking whore. Fucking white bitch, you ain't good for nothing but pleasing us blacks. Suck it all cunt, get all my nut. Ray left some cum in there for you this morning. Get that too white bitch."

Rita, who I thought would be insulted by the abuse went the other way. The more Lilly heaped insult after insult, the more Rita lapped and sucked, holding Lilly's big ass with both hands.

My own legs feeling shaky, I sat down on the floor behind the white guy who had gone from eating Leon's ass to sucking his cock. He gagged and choked as Leon held his neck and guided his motions. Looking at me, Leon said to his cock sucker, "that's right, choke on it white boy. Take all my black cock in your white face. You want what's in my balls, work for it motherfucker."

All the while Leon was looking at me, watching my reaction. I could only stare and lick my suddenly dry lips. Leon saw that, smiled and nodded at me.

I looked over at Ray and Stanley. Stanley was using both hands to jack Ray's mammoth cock while licking the large black head. I could see Ray's balls begin to tighten and knew he was next to cum.

I saw Sue playing with herself, her fingers now inside her thong. Ray was pulling on and pinching her nipple.

Lilly had pushed Rita away from her and Rita lay at Lilly's feet. I was able to see her nude form. Her pussy was as bald as Sue's and she was finger fucking herself while gazing at Leon's cock being sucked.

I reached for my own dick but was admonished quickly by Leon. "White boys don't get to cum until when I say. You'll see."

Sue must have heard because she suddenly let out a groan and I could see she was coming, squirming on her own hand as Ray continued his abuse of her titty.

"I'm cumming white faggot." Ray let go of Sue's tit and held Stanley's head in both hands. He rose from his seat and began to furiously fuck Stanley's face.

"Fuck that white cock sucker" Lilly was urging her man to his nut. "Feed him your potent sperm baby. Fill his white mouth with a real man's cum."

Her words sparked something in me. These two black men with their huge cocks were the real men here. Compared to them, my shaved dick looked like it belonged on a pre-pubescent boy. They'd taken what they wanted from Stanley and the other white guy. Lilly had fucked haughty Rita's face like it was a cunt.

It dawned on me. These blacks had established an order. A hierarchy where whites are subservient, merely items from which the superior blacks take their pleasure. The whites, for their part, not only understood this hierarchy but welcomed it, accepting their status as mere instruments of pleasure for their black lovers.

It was so easy for me to see why. In the span of maybe 10 minutes, I'd seen two white guys and a white woman preform homosexual acts, not only allowing themselves to be used and abused, but finding peace, and contentment in the crotches of people whom they considered their superiors.

Stanley was worshiping Rays prodigious cock. Steadying himself by holding onto Rays ass, I could see Stanley swallow mouthful after mouthful of his reward.

I wanted to be Stanley at that moment. I wanted to submit to that black cock.

Finally finished nutting Stanley's mouth, Ray sat back down next to my wife. Stanley still had Ray's cock between his lips, nursing and laving, gently massaging those big black balls, savoring the last of Ray's cum.

Sue looked on with her eyes almost glazed over. Her breathing was ragged and I could tell she wanted to be fucked.

I wanted her to be fucked too. I wanted to see one of these real men take my lovely wife and give her what I now knew I couldn't; a proper fucking.

Leon hadn't cum yet and I watched, almost with envy as the white guy worked his magic on that big cock. Leon locked eyes with me and began his assault on his cock sucker's mouth.

Still looking at me Leon grunted and gritted, "eat my cum worthless white faggot. Suck a real man's nut you goddamned queer bastard."

He humped the white guy's face and thrust his hips, trying to shove his cock down the man's throat.

Leon held the white guy's head down on his cock and, still looking at me, blasted his load. My dick strained at the material of my speedo. Those two black cocks were amazing, and that they were being attended to by smaller white men seemed natural, somehow right.

Pushing Ray's white boy aside, Leon took hold of Rita's arm and pulled her to his crotch. "Clean me up bitch." was all he needed to say.

Rita began at his balls and worked her way up the now softening shaft. Leon was still watching me as Rita used her tongue to clean the spit and cum from her man's cock, finishing by giving the large head a moist kiss.

I was almost hypnotized by Leon's look. I understood what he was telling me without using words. An understanding formed between us. I would look at myself differently from this point on. I would look at blacks in a whole new light. I nodded my assent. Leon gave me a slight smile. Nothing was said.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,694 Followers