Our Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers

Nothing need be said. He would bed Sue, not only with my acquiescence, but with my encouragement and full support. I didn't feel like a broken man. I felt somehow whole, somehow complete, like my entire life to this point had been missing something. That hole would now be filled. Leon would show me the way.

When Leon broke his gaze, I was surprised to see everyone looking at me. Still sitting with my speedo soaked from pre-cum, I think they must have known what passed unspoken between Leon and me.

Ray directed his white guy to get in the middle of the room. Leon did the same with Stanley. As the two met in the middle, they knew what was expected of them. They reached for each other but were stopped by Leon.

"Hold it a minute boys. I want you to look at our new comers and tell them what is about to happen and why."

Stanley was the first to speak. "We're going to get each other off now", he said with his head held high.

"Tell them why" Leon told him.

The nameless white guy spoke up then. "We've given ourselves to the black race. Completely, and without complaint. Mr. Leon and Mr. Ray along with Mistress Lilly feel a white boys cum is good for only two places. One is down the toilet, the other in another white boy. Because I accept them as my superiors, it is not for me to question their wisdom."

My dick ached and his words were not helping. The thought of freely giving myself to these men and women stirred a submissive inside of me I never knew existed. I listened, more aroused than ever.

"Stanley and I are going to please our owners by preforming on each other."

Leon nodded and white guy skinned out of his pink thong. I saw that his dick was similar to my own. Shaved and hard, it too looked like it belonged to a child.

Kneeling before Stanley, the white guy peeled his leopard print speedo down and off Stanley's feet. Stanley lifted each foot allowing his suit to be tossed aside. I don't know if it was on purpose but it landed on my thighs.

I saw that Stanley's dick was small and insignificant. Even in it's erect state, it couldn't measure 4 inches. His balls were tiny too.

The two white men began by kissing deeply and slowly sinking to their knees. their hands roamed each other's body. They had done this before. There was no hesitancy, no unfamiliar groping. This was a well choreographed scene playing out for us to see.

My own breathing increased as I watched their passion grow. I'd never thought I'd ever have sex with a man but watching those two made me ache for release. I was so horny, it almost didn't matter to me how I got off.

Lilly rose and went to Sue. Taking her by the hand, she led her back to where she was sitting. Lilly sat and pulled Sue onto her lap. My small white wife in the lap of this larger black woman looked so frail, so meek. Lilly whispered something to Sue and Sue moved her head down to Lilly's breast. Holding the large black tit, I saw my bride of 20 years begin to suckle the large dark nipple.

This surprised me because I thought Leon would be the first to have his way with Sue. Ray had already felt her up when Stanley was sucking his cock. Now Rays' wife was using Sue for her pleasure.

There was no fight in Sue. She nursed like a baby, caressing Lilly's other fat black titty.

Meanwhile, Stanley and white boy were making out, feeling each other, stroking each other's dick.

Rita watched her husband queer off while stroking Leon's big cock.

Ray and I were the only ones solo. He nodded to me and patted the seat beside him. I stood and walked to where he wanted me to sit. Before I could sit though, he hooked a big finger in my speedo and pulled it down.

My dick sprang free, hard, red, and drooling. Ray then took my wrist and pulled me onto the seat.

Sitting next to this large black man I felt so small and weak. His blackness and demeanor over whelmed me.

The two white guys had settled into a 69 with Stanley on his back. His head bobbed up and down as he sucked his partners dick.

Ray took hold of my wrist again and placed my hand on his cock. Using my hand, Ray jacked his soft cock, getting it hard.

I watched the two men suck each other and played with the big cock I was now jacking by myself.

Leon was watching what we were doing. I guess he wanted to see if I'd put up a fight.

I didn't. Not even when Ray pushed on my shoulder, forcing my face down to his lap.

I knew what he wanted me to do. I'd never thought I'd have a cock in my mouth before today. I knew it was going to happen, and in front of others, including my wife. I wanted to suck this man's cock for him. I wanted to please that monster cock, to conquer it.

My face was resting on Ray's stomach and I watched my white hand jack his thick, black shaft. A pearl of pre-cum formed at the head. I watched as it spilled over and down the large black mushroom head. I used my thumb to rub it in. Then I took my thumb and tasted it. Although the sample size was small, it was both salty and sweet with a musky, manly flavor. Sighing, I leaned in with my mouth open and used my lips and tongue to coax more from his balls.

I was lost in a haze. I was doing something so taboo in my world, yet the fact that I was doing it of my own accord was liberating. I was sucking a cock and loving it.

I slid off the sofa and knelt between Ray's parted thighs. Using one hand, I held his cock up to his belly. I leaned forward and lapped at his huge ball sack.

I nuzzled and lapped like a happy puppy, while stroking and jacking the big black cock I held in my grasp.

Lilly's voice broke me from my reverie. "Look at your man, bitch. He's sucking black cock. You're next."

I tried to back off but Ray held me in place. I went back to my safe place in my mind and gently nursed on Ray's nuts. He must have liked what I was doing for him because he began to grind his crotch in my face.

I licked my way up the thick black cock and took him into my mouth. As I bobbed my head and held his balls, a sense of serenity came over me. I hummed contentedly and gave the best head I could.

I heard but did not see the two homos getting off. Both squealed their climaxes almost simultaneously.

I imagined what they must look like, fucking each other's mouths."I'm glad I'm not like them" I thought to myself. "I have a real cock in my mouth."

I worked myself into a lather, mouthing and sucking. It seemed surreal, my being on my knees between the thighs of a big black man, a real man. happily conceding my body and mind to his selfish pleasure.

"This mother fucker knows how to suck a cock Leon. I bet it isn't his first time."

I raised my head and looked Ray squarely in the eyes, "It certainly is sir. Yours is my first cock."

I went back to work, kneading his balls and lapping at the large hot cock.

"I'm gonna take both his cherries then" Ray said to everyone listening. I shuddered at the thought of taking this meat stick up my ass but put that thought behind me quickly. I wondered why would he fuck me when Sue would surely let him fuck her.

Ray's balls tightened in my hand and he shoved my head down on his cock nearly gagging me. Like he did with Stanley, Ray began to fuck my mouth like a whore's cunt. And like Stanley, I held onto his round black ass while he used me.

"Gaaa, I'm cumming you white motherfucker. Take it bitch, eat my shit, fuckin faggot."

I held on and felt the first blast go directly down my throat. I pulled back so he could come in my mouth. I wanted what I'd earned, what I felt I deserved.

Ray unloaded four more throbbing, jets of cum in my mouth. I held it there, curious to the taste. Finally he stopped nutting in my sucking mouth and still with his cock between my lips, I used my tongue to savor my first mouthful of sperm.

I was surprised that I found myself enjoying the taste, the viscosity. I was also enjoying the depravity of it all. I let the cum trickle past my tongue and down my throat. I then concentrated in fondling Ray's balls and nursing his cock. As he softened in my mouth, he leaked a bit more of his seed for me.

I lifted his cock and buried my face in his crotch, kissing his nut sack for what they so generously shared with me.

I finally sat back on my ass on my calves and looked up at Ray. He took his thumb and collected some sperm that had inadvertently seeped out between my lips and onto my chin. Then he placed his thumb at my mouth and I sucked on it like a miniature cock.

Ray pulled his thumb from my mouth and gave my cheek a soft caress. "Good boy", was all he said.

The two queers were lying beside each other, heads at each others waist. Lilly had moved off the sofa and was straddling Sue's face on the floor, forcing her cunt on my wife's mouth.

Leon was fucking Rita as she leaned over the back of the sofa. Stanley was watching that action with a rapt look in his eyes.

Everyone had cum except me. My balls were aching for release but I instinctively knew better than to complain or ask permission. Something inside me told me that was unacceptable behavior if I did.

Lilly grunted out another orgasm on my wife's face. Leon finished his second nut, flooding Rita with his seed. I went to Sue and helped her up. We embraced and kissed. I could taste the pungent juice of Lilly's cunt on my wife's lips.

"That was some lunch", I said to all.

They laughed at my joke and Sue and I tugged our bottoms up. As we said our good byes, Lean told us to meet them at 7 PM for dinner, "and white boy, you'd better not fuck it up like last time."

"No sir, I mean yes sir. I mean.."

"Shut up and go on now."

"Yes sir. Thank you." Sue and I held hands as we made our way to our room.

We strolled our way across the hotels foyer, my wife's breasts bared, her thong showing off her bubble butt. My dick was still rock hard. We were oblivious to the looks we got from guests and staff as well.

In the elevator Sue giggled and asked me, "how's my little cock sucker?"

Not to be out done, I called her my lesbian wife and asked how Lilly's boobs and cunt tasted.

In our room, I tried to get Sue to let me fuck her. "Mikey, I know I'm going to be fucked tonight by Leon. How would it be if I had a pussy full of white boy cum." She was smiling but I knew she was serious. I lay back on the bed and Sue saw how hard I was. Coming to me, she sat beside me and pulled my speedo down, just under my balls.

As she masturbated me, my wife wanted to know what got into me to suck Ray off.

I had a hard time putting into words and thought carefully about my answer.

"Sweetheart", I started. Listening to Leon about what Rita and Stanley were to them, and seeing it for myself, I got caught up in the moment. Seeing Ray pinching your nipple and pawing your breast, the contrast once again entranced me. Then when I found myself, naked jacking off Ray, I was felt so inferior, so submissive to him and his big black cock looked so inviting. He only had to nudge me a little and before I knew it, I had his cock in my mouth."

"I'm jealous" Sue smiled at me. "I thought I was the one who would get first crack at a black cock and there you were. Beating me to the punch."

"So how did you feel sucking Lilly?"

"It made me feel small, like a little girl. The way she held me, it felt so safe. Her warm hands feeling my body, it made me feel like I wanted her to take me. And guess what? she did. She almost tossed me onto the floor and sat on my face."

"The feeling I got, seeing her fat black pussy lowering, Mikey, I can't explain it any better than you. I wanted to please her. To make her cum."

"Yeah, I get it. When Ray came in my mouth, I felt a weird sense of pride. That me, Mike, could make that cock hard and tame it with my mouth. Well honey, it felt right. Just like you, I wanted to please Ray."

The thought of sucking Ray's cock brought me to the edge. "I'm cumming Sue. Oh God, I'm cumming."

I humped up and down, fucking my wife's hand. I came all over my stomach.

Sue collected my spending and fed it to me. "Something tells me you're going to get a lot more of this I think. Only it will come from a black man's cock."

We took a nap, then showered. We were careful to trim our pubic hair. On a whim I asked Sue what she thought about me shaving my chest, arms and legs, "you know, like Stanley and the other guy."

"So you're willing to go all in, giving yourself to these people?"

I continued shaving my body hair.

"Aren't you Sue? I mean, ever since last night you've been salivating thinking about Leon's cock in you."

"You mean you'd want to stop fucking me? Allowing only black men to have my body?"

"I don't know about. I only know that this day has been a real awakening for me. I mean who'd have thought I'd ever suck a cock, much less enjoy it too? As long as we're here, why not go all in?"

"Rita thought you would."

"Huh?"

"Rita. She said it at dinner. She told us that she figured you for a closet homo. She told Leon that you'd suck a cock before the week was out. Guess she was wrong. You sucked one less than 24 hours after her prediction. Smart gal, isn't she?"

"You look like a little boy Mike, with all your hair gone. Sue came to me and rubbed me all over

We laughed and dressed for dinner. Sue had a short, red, mini skirt that flared out. When she twirled for me, I could see her black panties. She wore a loose fitting top that plunged, exposing lots of cleavage. Her high heeled sandals set her outfit off.

"If you don't get fucked by Leon tonight, honey, you never will."

"You think so. You think he'll like me in this old thing?"

"Hey. What happened to my underwear? They aren't in the drawer."

Sue came over and opened her drawer. Holding out a blue panty she told me to wear these. "Rita said that Leon likes his white boys in panties. It helps them keep their place. She's the one who said you'd be a cocksucker this week. She was right about that, so while you were showering, I dumped your old undies down the trash shoot."

"Damn it Sue. I'm not some fairy cross dresser."

"You can wear these tonight and tomorrow we go shopping for some new ones for you. Also, we need to get something to wear to the pajama party in 3 days."

"What's that?" I asked pulling the blue French cut panty up my smoothly shaved legs.

"That when everyone dresses in sexy sleep wear and parties in the main lounge. Sounds like fun, doesn't it Mikey?"

"What's with that Mikey all of a sudden?"

"Oh honey, never mind that. It's just you look so small when we're with Leon and Ray. And now you've shaved your whole body, you look like a little boy. And you look so nice in panties. So it's Mikey."

We waited in the lobby for our dinner companions. I did not want to start the night off badly by going to the bar and getting myself a cocktail.

Finally Leon, Rita, and Stanley arrived.

"No Ray and Lilly?" I asked.

"No. this is our night." Leon smiled at Sue.

Stanley and I followed the two ladies and Leon to the table. Rita looked hot. She was wearing a pair of white, see thru slacks that showed her yellow thong. Her top was just as gauzy which basically left her breasts exposed to anyone who wanted to see them.

My dick was hard by the time I got to the table.

"Ray wanted me to tell you little man, that he enjoyed the blow job you gave him. He said it was real professional work." Leon was grinning at me.

Rita tittered and Sue winked at me with a big grin.

Leon continued his belittlement of me, "I can't wait to see for myself."

Stanley was not too happy to hear him say that. But the ladies enjoyed Leon's banter. As for me, my face reddened with embarrassment but I knew I wanted it too.

Tonight was no different than last night except that Stanley and I were ordered hotdogs and bottled water instead of cheeseburgers and water. Leon and his women had surf and turf with much wine.

I looked around the restaurant. There were other mixed race, threesomes and foursomes and all the white men were drinking bottled water, or a soft drink from a straw. Some how I felt a kindred spirit with them.

While those three laughed and talked, Stanley whispered that he knew Ray was going to fuck me.

"It's what he does Mike. Mr. Ray wants to break you down and then build you up to what he wants you to be for he and Miss Lilly. Be smart when it happens. Push out like you're taking a dump when he sticks his cock in you. It will hurt less. After a few minutes you'll begin to like it. Rita says she bets Ray can make you cum just by fucking you like a white bitch."

The thought scared me but made my dick hard just the same. I believed Stanley. I knew that Ray would expect me to relinquish all my manhood to him. I wasn't sure if I was ready for that but I was sure that before this week was over, I'd be bi-sexual.

Stanley brazenly reached under the table cloth and clutched my dick, giving it a quick jack. He leaned in and whispered in my ear, a little too close for my comfort, "tonight will be great for you both Mikey. When you offer up your pretty little white wife to that big negro, you'll be changed forever. And so will Miss Sue."

"I still remember last year when I gave Miss Rita to Leon. It was like a religious experience for us both."

"Black lives matter, Mikey. Not white ones. We're devoted to the black race in most everything we do. My wife won't touch another white man. You notice she won't even speak to you? She's gone completely black and you don't matter to her, no more than I do, except I pay the bills."

There was a disturbance in the room. A white man had suddenly decided he was not ready to give his white wife to the black man they were accompanying. He pulled back from the table and tried to jerk his wife out of her chair.

Their black man quickly grabbed the husband by his neck and took him outside. He was so much larger than the white husband, I wondered if he'd kill him.

Rita laughed when they were gone. "That could have been your Mikey last night Sue. They'll be back, just wait and watch."

As the white wife waited at the table, we could hear some yelling and cursing coming from outside.

In 20 or so minutes, the black man led the white husband back in by his wrist. You could tell he'd been crying. "Tell them you sniveling motherfucker."

The white took a deep breath and looked at all of us who had seen the ruckus. "I apologize Ladies, Gentlemen, and white boys. I lost my head. I sincerely hope I haven't ruined your evening."

Most of the crowd let it be but a few snickered. The white husband remained standing beside their table.

"He used his belt on him", Leon was looking at me. "He whipped that disrespectful white boys ass until he can't sit."

I understood. Last night I'd come close to the same convincing.

Still, that whole scene only heightened in me, my new found respect for the superior black man.

Dinner over, our wives kissed Leon and thanked him for a very nice meal. Leon and the ladies left as Stanley and I flipped to see who would pick up the tab. I won and left a very generous tip.

Stanley and I hurried to catch up. We walked a respectful three steps behind and watched as Leon groped our wives asses, and they had their arms around him.

I admired Leon, the way he handled the situation last night and they way our wives were under his spell. I thought maybe I could suck his cock later in thanks for helping me see a new normal so quickly.

As we crossed the hotel lobby, the desk clerk smiled at us. Just another night in Hedonism.

Leon openly groped Sue and Rita during the elevator ride up and down the hall to his room. Once inside I noticed a small fold away bed at the foot of one of the king sized beds. I wondered who slept there.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers