Our Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,695 Followers

"Okay boys, please make my ladies ready." Leon was speaking to Stanley and me.

I watched Stanley go to Rita and begin unbuttoning her blouse. I went to Sue and helped her out of her pull over, careful not to muss her hair.

I knelt behind my wife and unzipped her mini skirt. Her round ass in my face, I could smell her excitement through her panties.

Stanley had already removed his wife's pants and thong. Then he did something I didn't expect. He removed his slacks and again I saw his little dick. He was not wearing underwear. Stanley looked at Leon who only nodded. then Stanley pulled the yellow thong up his legs and covered his dick.

Leon looked in my direction. I tugged Sue's black panty down her shapely thighs and over her sandals.

I then rose to my feet and removed my clothing. Leon saw the blue panty Sue had me wear and smiled. "Those will be enough little man. You're training him right Sue."

I blushed when Sue thanked Leon and told him that Rita was assisting her, telling her what black men expect.

Sue looked at me expectantly. I saw Rita and Stanley looking on too. Leon just stood there.

Finally Stanley whispered to me, "since you're giving your wife to him tonight, you get the honor of removing Leon's clothes."

"Of course", I thought. I hurried over to Mr. Leon and he nodded. I knelt and untied his sneakers and removed them. I then stood and unbuttoned his shirt. I marveled again at his size and muscular build.

Kneeling again, I opened his belt and unbuttoned his pants. Tugging, I slid them down his sturdy legs. He balanced himself, using my head as I removed the garment from his feet. I looked up to see his huge cock outlined in his silk briefs. I wanted to show Mr. Leon my respect. I placed both hands on his ample ass to pull on the waist band. I leaned forward and taking the front of the waist band in my teeth, I felt his cock slide across my face as I pulled them down and off.

Still kneeling I admired his tremendous cock. It was almost hard and stood nearly straight out pointing to me.

His hands on his hips, Mr. Leon only need a slight nod of his handsome face to let me know what to do next.

I cupped his heavy ball sack and planted kisses on his nuts. I then took his uncircumcised cock in my hand and again admired the contrast of a big black cock in my little white hand. I used my left hand to jack his cock so he could see my wedding ring. Opening wide and making eye contact with him, I took Mr. Leon's cock deep in my throat.

After he became hard I stopped my sucking and knew in my mind what I needed to do next.

Rising, I went to Sue and offered my hand. She took it and let me lead her to Mr. Leon.

"Sir, this is my wife. I love her very much." It was like I'd practiced, it came to me so easily.

"Sir" I said continuing, "Please fuck my wife the way I never have. Please make her cum with your wonderful big black cock. Take her sir. Make her yours."

"Well done little man." Leon took my wife by her hand and led her to the bed.

Sue sat on the edge of the bed and took Mr. Leon's cock in her hand. Smiling up at him and over to Rita and Stanley, Sue kissed and lapped at Mr. Leon's balls. The room was deafly quiet and all one could hear was Sue slurping and humming as she took Mr. Leon's cock deep in her mouth.

My wife sucked and worshiped that cock like she'd never done mine.

When Mr. Leon was ready to mount Sue, he moved her on her back, spread her thighs and looked to me. I stood up and joined them on the bed.

Grasping the cock that would change my wife forever, I slid it up and down her pussy. I looked at Sue and told her I loved her and slid the head of Mr. Leon's cock into my wife.

"Stand by her and hold her hand little man" I was told.

I watched, holding Sue's hand as Mr. Leon slowly penetrated her pussy. Rita and Stanley were smiling. I saw that Stanley's dick was making a wet spot on the yellow thong. Rita was playing with her clit.

I heard Sue moan and saw her legs wrap around Mr. Leon's ass, pulling him in deeper.

"Fuck me Leon, fuck my married white cunt. Make it yours, please take it from my husband."

My own dick was making my blue panty wet. I was aching, I was so hard.

I watched as Mr. Leon stuck his tongue in my wife's mouth. She sucked on it before kissing him back.

The only noise was coming from the two lovers. Rita and Stanley watched reverently, as did I.

Sue had almost disappeared under that large black man. I watched his big black ass go up and down as he fucked my wife into submission.

"Harder, faster" Sue begged. She jerked her hand from me so I stepped back.

She had both arms around her black lover, again the contrast excited me. She held him to her, kissing and moaning.

I moved to the end of the bed so I could see where Mr. Leon was penetrating Sue. His nut sack bumped her ass every time he fucked in.

Stanley came over to me and whispered, "I told you it would be beautiful."

I looked at him and smiled. He was right. Mr. Leon fucking my wife was beautiful. She was getting so much more than I could ever hope to give her. I wanted it to last for her. I wanted Sue to go black like Miss Rita. I felt myself unworthy to fuck her any more. I loved her so much, I wanted her to have all the black cock she wanted.

Mr. Leon's masterly fucking of my wife intensified. He raised up on his arms and began pounding Sue's cunt. "Take it all bitch. Take all my black cock in your little white pussy. Cum for me bitch. Cum while your little dicked husband watches me fuck you like the slut you are."

"Oh God yes. I'm cumming you fucking big cocked bastard." Sue was humping back at Mr. Lean, urging him to fucker her harder. She came again as he continued his assault on her pussy and her psyche.

"You're my white whore now bitch. No more little white dicks for you. You gonna want only black cocks. You ain't gonna fuck your husband any more. Only black cocks for a black cock whore."

"Whose pussy is it bitch?" Mr. Leon was claiming my wife.

"It's yours. My pussy is yours Leon. You fuck me better than my husband. You're right. I won't fuck him or another white dick ever again."

Rita clapped when she heard Sue groan out her devotion to black cock.

Stanley, still beside me, reached down and stroked my dick through my panty. I let him. It felt so good having my dick stroked while I watched my wife cum again and again on her black man's cock.

Roaring his climax, Mr. Leon's ass clenched as he dumped his load deeper in my wife than I ever did.

"Fucking slut, fucking white cunt. I'm filling your fucking whore ass with my nigger cum."

"Fill me Leon. Give me your cum. Make me your white bitch. Your white wife whore."

Mr. Leon grunted his cum in Sue as she climaxed again. Then he flopped down and lay on top of her, resting.

Stanley stopped jacking me and watched expectantly. Mr. Leon pulled his now soft cock from my wife. Her pussy gaped open. I could see Mr. Leon's slimy cum oozing down her slit.

Stanley made to move to Mr. Leon but Me. Leon stopped him. "Not you, dipshit. It's little man's job. Clean my cock you white cock sucker."

I moved in between Mr. Leon's thighs kneeling by his feet on the bed. I lowered my head to his groin area and without using my hands, slurped his moist cock into my mouth. I laved and suckled. I was tasting my wife and his cum. It was intoxicating.

Both Rita and Stanley were breathing hard, watching me thankfully cleaning the cock that took my wife's pussy from me.

Lifting the huge black shaft, I lapped at Mr. Leon's balls, cleaning the sweat and cum from them and his pubic hair.

"You did good little man." Mr. Leon was pleased with my efforts.

"Now clean the bitch up."

I moved to go between Sue's thighs when she stopped me. "Slide down Mikey. Put your feet on the floor and lie on your back. I did as told wondering why.

I found out soon enough. Sue squatted over my face, her oozing pussy on my mouth, her asshole over my nose. I heard her call Rita over. As I ate Mr. Leon's cum from my wife, she was hugging and kissing Miss Rita, thanking her for her help and for sharing Mr. Leon.

"Oh no honey" Miss Rita told Sue. "I don't share Leon. He takes who he wants. He wanted you Sue. I knew you'd be great together."

After I cleaned her cum filled cunt to her satisfaction, Sue joined Mr. Leon on one side. Miss Rita on the other side.

That left Stanley and I standing there in our panties, our erections quite obvious.

Our wives ignored us as they licked and nibbled on Mr. Leon chest and nipples. Both their hands met at his cock. My bride opted to caress his balls while Rita was holding his spent cock. I could clearly see my wife's wedding rings as she held Mr. Leon's big ball sack in her little white hand.

"You boys know what to do. Get it going." Mr. Leon wanted a repeat of "lunchtime" only this time me and Stanley.

Stanley wasted no time. He put his arms around me and pulled me in for a kiss. It felt strange at first but this was a day of firsts. I placed my arms around him and kissed him back. Shortly we were tongue kissing.

I placed my hands on Stanley's little bottom and massaged it. Our dicks rubbed together as he held the back of my head, kissing me like I would Sue.

Our hairless bodies broke into a sweat as we kissed and fondled each other.

"Look at your faggot husband" I heard Miss Rita say to Sue.

I peeped over and saw my wife watching intently. Still holding Mr. Leon's balls, her right hand moved to her pussy and she stroked her clit.

Stanley pulled my panty down over my ass and I felt his finger tickling my anus. I tensed momentarily, then remembering what he told me earlier, I forced myself to relax.

Stanley guided me over to the small fold away bed. I lay back and he moved half on top and half beside me. Still kissing each other, I moaned into his mouth as his finger invaded my ass.

"Mother fucker. Look at that." I heard Sue hiss. "Look at those homos."

Stanley moved to my side. Using one arm, he lifted my left leg. I felt his mouth on my dick as he finger fucked me. It was beginning to feel nice and my body responded. I squirmed back on his finger. Then he stuck another in me. Still I writhed and wiggled my ass for him.

Taking his head off my dick, Stanley announced for all to hear, "Mikey, I'm going to fuck you now."

Moving between my legs, Stanley pulled them up. I felt his dick head searching for my anus. I reached down and aimed him at my asshole.

"Ugh" I grunted as he pushed into me. "Oh God it hurts Stanley. Please stop."

Stanley paused his assault on my ass and told me to relax and push out.

I did as he told me. I pushed out and he slipped right in.

"Oh my god Stanley, oh my god." His fucking me began to feel wonderful. I never thought a dick in my ass could feel so great.

"Fuck me. Fuck me Stanley." I was into it now.

I heard some tittering and giggles but was too caught up in my fucking to care.

"Take me. Fuck me like a bitch. Make me a woman Stanley." I was out of my mind with lust.

I felt Stanley stiffen and knew he was about to cum. I pulled on his ass, "cum in me Stanley. Fill my ass with your cum."

Stanley grunted a couple times and emptied his little balls into me. I came across my stomach without touching my dick. I humped up at him trying to make contact with my dick. My orgasm was the most intense of my life.

Finishing cumming in me, Stanley slumped down, freeing my legs.

Leon fucked Rita while Stanley, Sue and I watched. After she groaned out her orgasm and Leon nutted her, Stanley crawled up on the bed to begin his clean up duties. Sue and I dressed and left the lovers.

Back to the present.

Being led across the pool area, my dick was hard and everyone there could see there was no struggle in us. Sue and I expected Mr. Ray to have his way with us soon after Mr. Leon fucked her.

I'd been standing at the pool side bar, in my white speedo when I felt a large hand cup my ass. Mr. Ray massaged my anus with a finger, asking me where Sue was.

I pointed her out and he took my wrist and led me to her. His out stretched hand was all the inducement Sue needed. She joined Mr. Ray at his side and we made our way to the hotel elevator bank. It was apparent to all that we were now Mr. Rays for the time being.

My wife and Mr. Ray kissed and groped each other as we rode the elevator to his floor.

Upon entering their room, I saw Miss Lilly, naked and setting up a video camera. There were two other cameras already set up. We were going to be filmed in all our submissiveness.

Mr. Ray looked at me and I quickly knelt behind Sue and removed her thong bathing suit. She stood there nude before the black couple. "Do you know why you're here Sue?" Miss Lilly asked. "Look at the camera and tell us why you're here."

Sue didn't miss a beat. Looking bravely into the camera, she smiled and said, "I'm here to be blacked fucked. To give my white body to Ray and Lilly."

Lilly directed me to look at the camera and tell them why I was there. I thought about my answer for only a second or two.

"I'm here to give my wife to her black lovers. I want her to have the sex only a big black cock can give her. I'm here to assist in anyway I'm directed."

Then I pulled off my speedo and showed the cameras my inadequate dick. "My wife deserves more than I can give her. I want her to enjoy a superior black cock." And, with Mr. Ray, Miss Lilly and my wife watching, I smiled to the camera and slid Sue's discarded thong up my legs.

I went to Mr. Ray and looking past him to another camera, I asked him, "may I?"

He nodded and I knelt to remove his shorts. Running my hands up his powerful legs, I pulled on his ass and buried my face in his crotch.

After nuzzling his balls and mouthing his cock through the material, I dragged the shorts down, freeing his majestic manhood.

I lapped at his balls and tongued the shaft of his cock. I jacked him with my left hand, hoping my wedding ring was visible to the cameras.

Sue joined me at Mr. Ray's feet. I moved to the side and held his cock, feeding it to my wife.

I watched as my wife also used her left hand to jack that black cock, her wedding rings also on display.

I moved behind this large man and began to lick kiss his ass. I heard Miss Lilly say something, probably to the cameras about us two white cock suckers but ignored it in my worship of Mr. Ray.

I was surprised when Miss Lilly pulled Sue away from Mr. Rays throbbing cock. He turned to me and pulled me up and pushed me back on their bed. He was going to fuck me first.

"Sue, come here and put my cock in this white boy's pussy."

My wife pulled the thong aside and I knelt there feeling Mr. Ray's cock poking my anus. Sue rubbed him up and down like I had a pussy.

Then I felt pressure. Mr. Ray had one large black hand on the small of my back. His other hand he used to pull my head up by my hair to face the camera. He pushed his cock in my ass.

I screamed at the pain. It hurt terribly. I could hardly breath it was so bad. "Relax cocksucker and push your faggot ass out."

I remembered what Stanley had told me and did my best to comply. I could feel Mr. Ray slowly penetrating me. Finally I felt his balls on my thighs and knew he was all the way in. He then slowly fucked out. Then back in and the pain was subsiding. After a few minutes of slow fucking, I was beginning to enjoy the sensation.

I moaned and began to hump back at him. His tempo increased as did my physical reaction. I pictured myself, on my knees, a big black man taking my ass, making me his. I fucked him back, moaning and groaning.

"You my white bitch boy? I'm fucking you and I'm gonna fuck your wife."

"Please fuck me Mr. Ray. Please fuck me like a bitch. Please take my wife. Make us your white whores." I was lost in the lust. My dick throbbed and twitched as Mr. Ray made me his bitch. I didn't care about anything except the cock up my ass.

I groaned out my cum, trembling and twitching as I spilled my seed into the thong.

Mr. Ray fucked me harder and began to spank my ass. He fucked and spanked, spanked and fucked for 5 more minutes before announcing his own climax. "I cumming in your white ass boy. You my punk now."

I felt his cock twitch and jerk as he blasted his load up my ass.

He was right. I was his then. My wife and I stayed with Mr. Ray and Miss Lilly for the remainder of our stay. Mr. Ray told the nameless white guy to go away, that we were theirs now.

They made us do wonderfully perverted things to them, most captured on their video cameras. Both Miss Lilly and Mr. Ray were bi-sexual and enjoyed turning white guys like Stanley and I into cock sucking homos.

Mr. Ray and Mr. Leon both fucked Sue one night at the pajama party as onlookers watched and filmed the act. In her lust Sue promised them that she would be there for them whenever they wanted her.

Stanley, me, and other white husbands were made to perform in front of the same audience that witnessed my wife's being fucked by Mr. Leon while she sucked on Mr. Ray's cock.

Before we left, Sue and I made reservations for the following year.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,695 Followers