Our Vacation Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

Soon, Bill moved us into deeper water and let his hands begin to explore my wife's arms and sides. I held Cara's bottom with my right hand and gently stroked her back with my left. I noticed that Dee had moved between my wife's legs, spreading them. She lightly stroked along Cara's calves and outer thighs. Simultaneous stimulation by six hands drew a long, low moan to Cara's lips. It was easy to see that she was becoming aroused and loving all of our attention.

She groaned and arched her back as Bill moved his hands over her exposed breasts. As I continued to stroke Cara's back and butt, I noticed that Dee was up between her knees. Cara's legs were now spread wide open. I was confident that Dee could clearly see her meaty pussy lips because the pool lights, though dim, provided ample illumination. I watched Dee rub my wife's inner thighs and inch very close to her nether lips. Dee held my eyes for a long moment, then she slowly lowered her head and I saw her tongue lick some nectar from Cara's gaping pussy.

At first contact, Cara's eyes popped open and she looked up at me in surprise. I looked down at my beautiful wife, smiled and nodded to her. With my reassurance, she closed her eyes and decided to enjoy her sensuous trip massage. Dee continued to lap her pussy and tease my wife's clitoris. Meanwhile, Bill used both hands on her tits, and I had a ringside seat as Cara emitted a shrill cry. She arched her back and pressed her sopping cunt into Dee's face. Cara's whole body shuddered as a huge climax overtook her. Bill wrapped his hands around her breasts and I held on with both hands until her spasms subsided. "Oh, God," Cara finally said in a sleepy voice. "I can't believe what I just felt."

She floated in the warm water with her legs spread wide, eyes closed. Bill glanced up at me. "Can I have a little taste?" he asked tentatively. Unable to reply, I simply nodded, then watched numbly as Bill and Dee changed places. Bill lost no time. He slid between my wife's thighs and buried his face in her wet snatch. Cara's head fell back onto Dee's shoulder. By tilting my head, I could clearly see Bill's tongue moving in and out, tasting my wife's sweet juices. His nose bumped against Cara's swollen clit and she was emitting a low, almost constant moan.

Dee played with Cara's nipples and we both watched Bill tongue fuck my slender wife. It only took a few minutes. Cara began a series of quick breaths and her ass shook in my hand. Her back arched again, signaling the onset of her second climax. Bill's hands joined mine and we lifted her glistening cunt out of the water. Bill moved rapidly over and into Cara's plump lips and I saw the tip of his tongue tap her exposed clitty. Clear liquid oozed from my wife as spasms of sensual joy racked her entire body. Her orgasm lasted more than half a minute, and then she seemed to turn to jelly...a beautifully limp form in my arms.

Dee's Turn

Dee finally broke the ensuing silence. "Now, it's my turn," she announced, lifting herself up in the pool. Bill and I released our hold. Cara turned to face Dee and they held each other for a long moment. "Mmm, you need to feel good too," Cara whispered to her. They both smiled and shared a soft kiss.

Dee splashed water on her face and arranged herself, ready to enjoy her massage. Bill supported her back, as I did for Cara. I moved down to Dee's feet. Cara let Dee put her head on her shoulder, their cheeks touching. Cara's hands went immediately to Dee's breasts, fondling the soft globes that now floated to the surface. I wasted no time moving up between Dee's relaxed legs. Her brown bush was a wet mass floating at the vee of her crotch. I could see the thin line of hair that extended from her pussy all the way up to her belly button. Light brown hairs were also visible on the inside of her inner thighs, indicating that she didn't bother to trim her pubic area.

Bill slowly lifted his wife up in the water, inviting me to explore for the pink slit hidden beneath her tangled bush. I used my hands to press her legs apart, then worked my fingers through Dee's curls until I found her vaginal channel. First one, then two of my fingers slipped between her outer lips and into her warm, wet cunt. "Oh yes," Dee gasped as I moved my fingers within her. My index finger found her raisin-like 'g' spot and I massaged it gently as my tongue moved to tap on her clitoris.

Dee's legs were wide apart and my face was mashed against her hairy snatch. Cara pulled at Dee's nipples; lifting her heavy boobs and letting them drop back into the water with a soft plop. "That's it, Ken," Bill urged. "Eat her juicy cunt. She loves to feel your tongue inside her." I felt Bill's hand moving around, and then he stuck one of his fingers into his wife's wet pussy. Just as quickly, he removed it. Dee moaned as her husband inserted his finger in her ass. A few moments later, Dee began to pant as her first climax approached. She came and squealed in a high pitched tone. Cara was mauling her tits, Bill's finger was in her ass, and I was licking and sucking her sloppy pussy for all I was worth! "Oh baby, oh honey, hmmm, so good," was all Dee could mutter as she came back down to earth.

I looked up at Cara and, with nothing but a look to ask and answer my question, we slowly changed positions. Dee's face was against mine as Cara slid between her limp legs. My wife stared in awe at the other woman's curly bush. A few more moments passed as my wife's face moved ever closer to Dee's waiting pussy. I was transfixed and my balls tightened as my sweet wife took her first taste of another woman's juices. After a couple of tentative licks, Cara extended her tongue and mashed her face into the other woman's love nest. As I watched Cara feast on Dee, I instinctively began to squeeze and pull on Dee's ample breasts. Bill dropped lower in the water and I put one of his wife's tits to his waiting mouth. Dee groaned as our hands and mouths ministered to her. "Oh, oh, I'm gonna cum again," she gasped. Dee's body began to shake uncontrollably. Her urgent need drove Cara into a frenzy and she licked and tongue fucked Bill's wife with hard, fast abandon. Dee's climax subsided finally and as I rose in the water, she turned her head to me. We shared a deep kiss and she sucked on my tongue, tasting her own love juice.

My Turn

Cara ducked her head under the water and reemerged against the side of the pool near me. I moved to my wife and we enjoyed kissing and hugging as we floated together. "I think it's your turn now," she murmured. "I'll hold you up while they give you a really nice massage."

I smiled and kissed my wife. "I love you so much," I assured her. Then, I laid back in the water to await the feel of hands on me. Bill stood by my head and cupped my neck in his hands. Dee moved between my legs and held the back of my knees lightly. Cara's hand moved over my butt. When I opened my eyes, Dee was leaning forward kissing my wife's lips. Bill smiled broadly when I glanced up at him. Then a hand closed around my balls, arousing my attention. Dee began her exploration by rolling each of my balls between her fingers. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the new sensations coursing through me. A soft kiss placed on the head of my cock caused it to move of its own accord. My shaft rose as Dee's warm mouth closed around me. She expertly sucked and licked me to full attention while she continued to fondle my swollen balls tenderly.

I could picture my wife; just inches away, watching another woman swallowing the only cock she'd ever experienced. For an instant, I wondered what she was thinking. Soon, however, the exquisite touch of Dee's lips on my stiff shaft overcame other thoughts and pure hedonism took over. My pleasure increased as Bill's wife sucked hungrily. Cara played with my ass; unconsciously communicating her own arousal brought on by witnessing the scene. Here was her husband lying nude in a pool of warm water with a strange woman greedily sucking his cock while she held him up to her bobbing mouth.

It was that fantastic picture, flashing through my brain that triggered the torrent of sticky semen that jetted into Dee's mouth. We heard Dee gag briefly as she tried to swallow my cream. She captured most of it, but some oozed out from the sides of her mouth, coating the length of my cock.

As I opened my eyes, I saw Dee wipe her lips and Cara bend down to wrap her own mouth around my throbbing penis, cleaning off the residual juice. The two women took turns licking my softening rod, kissing each other's cum-coated lips. It was a scene that I have replayed in my memory hundreds of times.

Bill Gets a Turn

We repeated a similar series of scenes as Bill took my place as the center of attention and affection. Standing at his head, I had a perfect view of the whole show as my pretty wife brought Bill to full attention. Cara teased the head of his cock with her tongue and put the tip of her tongue into the hole. Her long fingers played games with his balls and it was obvious that she was having the desired effect as his scrotum drew up tight. The back of my wife's head blocked my view for the next few minutes. Her black hair fell forward as her head bobbed up and down with a slow, steady rhythm. Bill then began to grunt and we could sense that he was very close. Cara increased the speed of her movements and I saw that her fingers had closed around the base of his shaft, jacking him off as she sucked on the top half of his fat stick. As I watched, Cara's mouth slipped off the head of his penis and four or five thick globs of cum spewed forth, hitting her on the cheek, mouth, and chin. Some even reached into her hair and ran down the right side of her forehead. Cara licked her lips and tasted the man's sperm. Then, as before with me, Cara lifted her face toward Bill's wife. Dee licked her husband's semen off of Cara's chin and cheek, then the two women kissed again, sharing the fruits of their labor. Cara lifted cum from her forehead with her finger and let Dee lick it off. My beautiful wife had just given another man a first class blowjob and all I could think was what an incredibly sensuous experience it had been for both of us.

The Final Invitation

After soaking together for another half-hour or so, the four of us dressed and walked back to the lodge. Cara and I held each other and reveled in a newfound closeness. As we climbed the stairs, Bill broke the silence. "Our room is right next to yours, I believe. I plan to make passionate love to Dee in a little while. Rather than you just listening to us through the paper-thin wall, would you like to come to our room for a nightcap and watch us finish off the evening?"

I looked at Cara and saw her wink back at me. I squeezed her closer and replied, "Thanks, Bill, we'd love to see that. I hope you won't mind if I decide to join in and fuck Cara in front of you two. I don't think I will want to wait for privacy after what we've done tonight." Dee and Bill beamed and Dee added, "The more the merrier. But I want to sip on some scotch before returning to the other tasty treat I enjoy so much."

Our Next Vacation

Bill and Dee left the next day about noon. We spend an extra day at the hot spring and our time there was the highlight of our vacation. Cara seemed to revel in the attention she received as we traded water massages with each other. Her earlier reluctance toward social nudity was long gone and she became quite comfortable in her own skin. I also enjoyed the many appreciative looks we both got as we soaked in the friendly atmosphere. On the way home, we began to plan our next trip. "Let's make sure we go someplace where we can shed our cares and our clothes," Cara suggested coyly.

"I'm already working on it," I replied with a broad smile. Then, I kissed her soft lips.

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers
12