Our Vacations In Greece Ch. 02

Story Info
True Story about our vacation in Greece.
1.8k words
4.35
102.1k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened to us while we had our vacation in Greece back on October 2009

The following day; Sunday, we arrived at the nude beach around 10:00AM. We proceeded down the path to the beach and found the same spot we had found the day before.

I took off my shorts and t-shirt, Mayo also took off her shorts and t-shirt, she was not wearing anything underneath. I saw her nude body, her 34D breast sticking out and the sun reflection on her body, her pussy was shining from the sun rays and the shadow on her ass made it look just great.

There were not many couples at the beach at this time, we could see maybe ten to twelve couples and about six or seven guys walking around the same area we were. Some guys walked close to us and looked at Mayo's nude body. The guys walked around touching themselves and keeping their cocks semi hard and hard at times, it seemed to be natural for these guys to do that.

Mayo placed a towel on the sand and lay on her back on top of it. I sat beside her and we started to talk about what was going around us. Two guys sat by her feet and watched her pussy while they touched themselves; they talked to us but we could not understand what they were saying. Mayo and I were both looking at these guys masturbate.

Mayo was watching this guys masturbate while she showed her pussy to them.

"Javier, it looks erotic to watch these guys masturbate, it turns me on, watch this" Mayo said.

She spread her legs more so the guys can have a better view of her pussy, that action drove me crazy. While the guys masturbated, she smiled at the guys while she kept her knees apart, I knew they were having a view of her pussy.

After a few minutes, the two guys dumped their loads on the sand, they said something to us we could not understand and walked away. I was hard with a huge erection, I decided to lay on my stomach, Mayo did the same beside me.

"I never thought you liked this, I did not know this side of you" I told her.

"Did you like it when I spread my legs some, so they could have a better view of my pussy".

"Yes, I did" I told her.

"I would like to watch some sex as you did yesterday, that would be erotic for me" she told me.

We were relaxing on the sand when I saw a guy masturbating in front of a couple, the beach guy and the married couple were in their early forties. The beach guy was standing up almost on top of the wife watching the wife's ass while her husband looked at him. After a few minutes, I saw the three of them walking to the rocks and dunes. I told Mayo to get up and follow me.

We walked around and found them behind some rocks; she was sucking both guys, her husband and the beach guy they met at the beach; both of them were standing in front of her while she sucked them, she sucked at time both cocks simultaneously.

"Let's keep on walking, let's get closer" Mayo told me.

Mayo kept walking towards them, she stop about five feet from where they were. She stood there and watched the action. The three of them did not seem to mind us there watching. In a few occasions while we watched, the beach guy and the husband asked Mayo to join in, but Mayo did not do it. After the wife had both guys hard, she stood up and bended over, the beach guy walked behind her and penetrated her while she kept sucking her husband.

"I want to watch all these closer, I want to see him fucking her" Mayo told me.

Mayo moved closer to the beach guy and watched him fuck the woman from behind. She had her eyes fixed on the woman's pussy while the beach guy pushed his cock in and out it out of the woman's pussy. I had to move closer too, I decided to move closer to where Mayo was watching.

"Waoo, isn't that erotic, look at that cock go in and out of her" I told Mayo.

"This better than a porn movie; I am getting wet" she told me.

We were watching the action when the beach guy grabbed Mayo's hand and placed it on the woman's ass.

"it is very erotic" she said.

The beach guy kept pounding the woman, he extended his arm and moved Mayo closer to him, he grabbed Mayo's ass, felt her pussy and finger her some.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"Fuck me here please" she told me.

I touched her pussy, it was very wet, I knew then she had cum more than once and found her to be vey exited.

I was very hard and horny too, I did bend her over, just like the other wife was and started to fuck her pussy.

"Bend over beside her, I want to see him fucking her while I fuck you" I told Mayo.

I could see the beach guy right beside me doing the woman while he watched me doing my wife.

"Touch the sand with your hands so I can have a better access to you pussy" I told Mayo.

I pounded Mayo while the beach guy beside me pounded the other wife; we were so close together that we could touch our bodies. While I fucked Mayo's pussy, her asshole was exposed for me and the beach guy to see, just as the other woman asshole was for our view and pleasure.

I saw the beach guy hand on my wife ass, he inserted he inserted his middle finger inside Mayo's ass, that drove me crazy, I could feel his finger in her ass thru the membrane, Mayo tried to stand up, I told her to stay calm. Then I decided to do the same he was doing, I inserted my finger in the woman's ass while the beach guy fucked her pussy, it felt great. I could see my cock going in and out of Mayo's pussy at the same time I could see the guy's cock going in and out of the other wife's pussy while we fucked their asses with our fingers..

After a few minutes, I got the sensation that this guy wanted to fuck Mayo, I wasn't sure if I wanted this to happen, it seemed it was going in that direction, I had mixed feeling.

I stopped fucking Mayo and told her to lay on the sand.

She did, we had sex watching the trio beside us. After a few minutes the husband dumped his load in his wife's mouth, she swallowed must of his cum; then I saw something I never thought I ever see, the husband kissed his wife with cum in her mouth. The beach guy dumped his load in the woman's pussy, the husband then lay his wife on the sand beside us and licked her pussy clean. A few minutes later I was dumping my load in my wife pussy.

The five of us walked to the beach area, it was almost noon; we saw that other couples were there and more couples and single men at the beach. We got to our beach spot and relaxed on our towels. We looked at each other and kissed and smiled.

"Are you ok with all that just happened" I asked Mayo.

"Yes, I enjoyed it, It is erotic to have sex in public, I enjoyed watching them have sex and I enjoyed them watching us too." Mayo told me.

"Why did you asked me to lay on the sand, were you uncomfortable doing it like that or was it too much for you?" she asked me.

"I don't know, I got the sensation that he wanted to fuck you, I wasn't sure if I wanted to see that, I had mixed feeling." I told her

"Were you jealous when he fingered my ass?" Mayo asked me.

"No, I was very excited and loved what I was seeing happening, I just did not know if I wanted to see him fuck you" I told her.

"I thought that you were going to switch with the beach guy, that you wanted the guy to fuck me while you fucked the mother woman" She said.

"Would it had been ok with you if? Would you let another guy fuck me? A guy you approve of?" She asked me.

"I don't know, I am confused right now, I cannot give you a straight answer" I told her.

"How did you feel when you were fucking my pussy and he fucked my ass with his finger" She asked me.

"I told you I got very exited; how did you feel" I asked her.

"I did cum when I felt his finger going in my ass, I did cum again when he fingered my ass in and out while you fucked me, I also wanted to have another guy fuck me but I wasn't sure, I wasn't sure more about how you felt than how I felt" she told me.

"Do you want another guy to fuck you? Do you want to do it? I asked her.

"I think if the occasion arrives, circumstances like the ones we lived this morning, I would like to try it if you agree with it" she responded to me.

"Remember, you have also always teased me about me been able to handle a hung guy, that my pussy is to tight for big cocks, well, maybe one day we can see who is right" she told me.

After that, we kissed and hugged each other and slept for a couple of hours.

I woke up, Mayo was still sleeping beside me, she lay on her stomach, her beautiful ass was exposed for everyone that walked by, she looked beautiful there.

I started to play a movie in my head of what had occurred that morning. I really was exited, I could not get out of mind the guy fingering Mayo's ass while I did her> I wanted a hung guy to fuck her hard.

I woke her up and told her to get dress; we needed something to eat. We took our scooter down a couple of miles and found a place to eat. While we ate we talked again about what had happen that morning, she told me to relax and if happens it happens, no to force the issue either way.

We got back to the beach, when we got there our spot had been taken by another couple, we walked further down the beach and found a nice place almost at the end of the beach, I notice we were closer to the rocks and the dunes than before, there were also more men than couples in that area.