Our Vacations In Greece Ch. 04

Story Info
A true story of our vacation in Greece.
2.9k words
4.36
75.9k
5

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened to us while we had our vacation in Greece back on October 2009

We waived bye to him and started to walk towards the beach, after we had walk about 15 feet, she bended over, spread her ass chicks and pointed to it, then we kept walking.

"What was that about" I asked her.

"I would like to try anal sex with him" she told me.

We walked down to the beach, she smiled at me, she seemed very happy.

Once we got to our beach spot I saw her walk towards the ocean, she swung for a few minutes and then came back where I was.

"The water is cold" she told me.

I smiled and looked at her, her pussy was still sore from the fuck she had just gotten from the guy.

"Did it hurt" I asked her.

"Yes, it did at first, I thought at times I wasn't going to be able to take it, I was trying to relax more but then he just pushed it hard all the way in my pussy, it felt like if it was going to brake my pussy in two" She said while looking at me and sitting by my side.

"I heard you screamed out for a couple of seconds" I said.

"Yes, he stopped me from screaming louder by sticking his tongue in my mouth and kissing me" she said.

"You know, I got really turned on when I watched his cock drill your pussy, it was very erotic seen his cock pumping your pussy Mayo, I really liked it" I told her.

"How did you like fucking me with my pussy full of cum from another guy" she asked me.

"I did, I really enjoyed it" I told her.

"Well, then we should do this again" she said smiling and kissed me.

She then laid face down over her towel and felt sleep. I kept visualizing her fucking this hung guy, I could not believe what she had done and what I had allowed her to do, even worst, I had enjoyed seen her get fucked like she had never been fucked before and I was ready to see her fucked again. I sat there admiring her naked ass, trying to picture the hung guy fucking her tight ass.

Suddenly I looked up and saw a guy masturbating close to her while she watched her naked ass, I smiled at him and he kept masturbating. I touched her ass an spread her ass chicks so he could take a look at her ass hole, he started to pump his cock harder while he watched her hole, then finally he threw his cum over her ass chicks and ass hole, I got some on my hand which I remove and placed on her ass hole, the guy smiled and left.

Mayo slept for about thirty minutes, when she got up I told her to get dress, it was time to go back to the hotel.

"Who's cum is on my ass" She asked me.

"Just a guy that walked by" I said while I walked away and she followed me.

We arrived at our room, got undress and took a shower. I took a quick shower, I was hungry and knew she always takes long showers; she takes time shaving her pussy and ass every day. When she walked out of the shower I kissed her and told her I loved her more than ever, got dress and went out around the town looking for a local restaurant, we ate and went back to the hotel.

We got to the hotel, got undress and both of just felt sleep until next morning, we woke up around 8:00 AM; we had a good night sleep.

It was Monday, it was a beautiful days, we could see the deep blue sea from our balcony. We got dress and went down to grab a bite to eat. After breakfast, we decided to go to the town, visit different places. We had lunch in a beautiful restaurant by the sea, some Greek food.

It was about 3:30PM when we drove close by the nude beach.

"Javier, isn't the nude beach down that road" Mayo asked me while she showed me the road with her hand.

"Yes, it is, why" I asked her.

"I am tiered of driving around, why don't we go to the beach and relax for a while" Mayo suggested.

I turned the scooter around and headed towards the beach, once there we walked down the path to the beach, when we got there, we could not see many couples or single men, the beach was very much empty compared to what we had seen during the past two days.

"Not many people today" Mayo told me.

"It is Monday, working day for locals and getting kind of late, maybe must people left already" I replied to her.

She walked towards the same spot we were the day before, once we got there, she removed her skirt, blouse, panties and bra. I removed my shorts and t-shirt too.

"I am going for a swing" she told me and headed towards the sea.

I saw her walking, moving her naked ass in a sexy way while some guys watched her.

"It is cold, I could not stayed in the water any longer" she told my while she dried herself with her skirt; we did not bring towels with us.

"Let's go for a walk" she told me heading towards the rocks and dunes.

I followed a couple of feet behind her; we walked around, saw two guys doing a woman for a few minutes, and went back to the beach.

"Javier, I want to fuck, I want someone to fuck me hard, I am eager for sex" she told me.

We sat there for a few minutes when we saw the hung guy, he was dress in jeans and shirt, it seemed to us like he was just arriving at the beach; he was walking from the entrance point towards the end of the beach where we were.

We watched him until he got close to where we were, he then saw us and smiled at us. He kept walking pass us towards a rock where he got undress. His cock was semi hard; he walked towards two guys and talked to them for a few minutes.

He walked towards us an stood in front of us for a few seconds, he then extended his hand to Mayo, Mayo looked and smiled at me, I smiled back, she grabbed his hand and walked with her towards the rocks and dunes, I followed a few feet behind. I knew they were going to fuck again.

We walked to the same place we were the day before.

"Javier, I want him to fuck my ass, are you ok with that" she asked me.

"As long as you let me watch you can do anything" I told her.

"I want to be a complete slut today, I won't hold back for anything, everything goes" she told me, then kissed me deeply and walked towards him.

She kissed him deeply, then knelt in front of him and stated to lick his cock, she kissed the tip of his head, moved her tongue around his cock until she found his balls, she stated to kiss an lick his ball while she touched her pussy with her left hand, she was desperate sucking his cock and balls.

The beach guy then took his hard cock in his hand and stated to slap he face with it; she had her mouth open while he slapped her face with his cock. He then turned himself around and asked her to lick his ass, he bended over and pointed with his hand for her to lick his ass. She spread his ass chick and stocked her tongues in his ass. I was amazed watching that, she had never licked anyone ass before. She massaged his cock and ball from behind while she licked his ass.

"Javier, please lick my pussy, I need someone playing with it" she told me.

I lay on my back, she sat on my face and I licked her pussy and ass while she licked the beach guy ass and played with his cock and balls. I could not see much of what was going on; I had my view blocked with her ass on my face.

She stood up from my face and I saw her beside the beach guy, she told me to stand up and to be beside him, she wanted to suck of us together.

She knelt down again and started to suck him and me together, she switched back and forth our cocks from her mouth; she also sucked both cocks together, placing both in her mouth at the same time. It felt awkward having my cock touch another cock. I looked down at her face and she looked back at me, smiling while she licked his cock and mine, she played with his ball, licking and placing them in her mouth.

"I love you" she said, then went back to suck our cocks.

Suddenly the beach guy pooled away from her and had her stand up. She lifted her in the air and flipped her around, they were in a 69 position, he was standing up and she was upside down sucking his cock, he licked her pussy and asshole, Mayo's legs were wrapped around the beach guy neck.

It was erotic to see him sticking his tongue up her pussy, playing with her ass hole. I joined him licking her, I licked her ass hole, I spread her ass chicks and stock my tongue in her ass, fingered her ass with my finger, the beach guy bite lightly her clit and licked her pink pussy. I kept kissing her watching how this guy was making my wife cum over and over again.

He then placed her down on her feet, she told him in Spanish to fuck her, I think he understood what she wanted.

She lay on his towel, spread her legs and called on him. This time he penetrated her all the way with only one trust, his entire cock went inside her and with no hesitation and he started to pump her hard, she was moaning, screaming, telling him to fuck her harder.

He placed her doggy and started to fuck her pussy hard, he pressed her chest to the ground, lifter her buttocks up, exposing her asshole to him.

"Javier, I want to suck your cock while he fucks me" she told me.

I sat by her face, I spread my legs and she started to suck me while she was getting fuck from behind. I saw him playing with her asshole while he fucked her, then he took it out of her pussy and started to press against her ass entrance.

"He is going to fuck my ass" she told me.

I stood up and moved beside him, he started to press on her asshole, he got his head in but she screamed out in pain, he stood up and grabbed some type of oil he had with him, poured some of it on her ass and fingered her ass with it. He was lubing it good before he went back again and stated to press his cock on the entrance of her ass.

"Mayo, relax, you are tighten your ass muscles" I told her.

"Just tell him to do it slow, not to rushed" Mayo told me.

I signaled the guy to do it slow, not to hurt her. We went back and forth with hand signals trying to explain it to him. I found myself holding his huge cock in my hand and driving it slowly into my wife asshole, I had never touched a man before, but I felt his cock was huge, thick and very warm. I saw it go inch by inch, until I removed my hand from his cock and he pushed it all in. Mayo had his cock all the way in her ass; he started to pounder her slowly at first, he pushed it all in and then took it almost all out, he made slow movements, enjoying how he was fucking her beautiful tight ass.

Mayo has great ass chicks, these are round, firm and a little oversized for her body which gave her a nice ass look.

"Javier, Come back here, I want to suck your cock" she told me.

I did not respond, I wanted to watch him fucking her ass.

I heard voices beside me, I saw two other guys watching my wife get fucked, they were talking in Greek to the beach guy while he fucked my wife, these were two of the guys the beach guy talked to when he arrived at the beach after he took of his clothes. They were also in the mid 30, fit but not as hung, eight or nine inches and also not as thick. They were already hard.

While they talked to each other, I saw one of the guys moved towards my wife, sat in front of her, just as I was before, and had her suck his cock. She did not resist or say anything; she just sucked this guy while she had a cock in her ass. Not long after, the other guy lay on his back beside my wife, the beach hung guy picked up my wife and placed her on top of the guy that was on his back beside her, she then grabbed the guy's cock and inserted it in her pussy and started to fuck him, then the beach hung guy got behind her and kept fucking her ass while she sucked the other guy. He went in her ass in one hard trust. She had three cocks in her, all her holes were filled.

They pounder all her holes together, they all got into motion, moving together at the same rhythm while I watched from behind her ass and pussy get fucked simultaneously. I watched as their cock went in and out of her pussy and asshole, I saw every slow motion and hard trust they did, I could not resist and I started to masturbate watching her ass and pussy fucked, it was not long and stated to orgasm, my cock erupted like a volcano spiting cum all over my hands.

I saw the guy she was sucking hold her head, push his cock deep into her mouth, he was dumping his load of cum in my wife's mouth, she swallowed his cum, she sucked him until she had tasted his last drop of cum. Right after the guy fucking her pussy and the beach guy started to cum, they were talking to each other and both pushing hard their cock in her. Mayo was moaning hard; I knew she was cuming too, it might have been her 100th time but who knows. The three of them rested a minute or so on top of each other. Mayo was in the middle with her eyes close, a cock in her pussy and another cock in her ass, I watched from behind how they had fucked her.

The hung beach guy got off her, exposing her well fucked ass, it was wide open, he had ripped it apart, cum was coming out of it, it was all swollen. She then got off the other guy, rolled over to the side, she had her legs partially open, cum was dripping for her pussy, cum was dripping from her asshole and she had spunk's of cum on her face and chicks. I saw her face, she was tiered, she was smiling.

"Javier, fuck me, I want you to fuck me now" she told me.

I could not believe she wanted more, I thought she had had enough cock for now. I looked at her and she opened her arms and told me again "Javier, fuck me, I want your cock in me".

The hung guy grabbed her ankles and lifted her legs straight in the air while spreading her legs wide open, exposing my wife fucked pussy and ass. He and the two guys started to point at her, they wanted me to fuck her. I was semi hard; I am not a guy that used to shoot multiple loads.

I kept looking at her fucked pussy, I wanted to get hard again so I could fuck her, I had thrown my load on my hand and now she wanted me to fuck her.

I got hard enough that I placed myself between her legs and stated to fuck her pussy. I could hear the guys talking and watching us have sex but I kept pumping her. A few minutes later, I felt my cock getting harder and shooting a load of cum in my wife pussy. I lay on top of her, kissed her deeply, she responded to my kisses.

I got off her, the three guys were there smiling at me, I helped Mayo up, we smiled back. The hung beach guy pointing at his watch showed us four fingers and showed us the sand underneath us; he was telling us that he wanted to meet us again the following day at 4:00PM. We agreed, we smiled and we left.