Our Vacations In Greece Ch. 06

Story Info
A true story of our Greek vacation.
4.3k words
4.39
49.7k
3
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened to us while we had our vacation in Greece back on October 2009

I kissed Mayo, I told her how good and how unforgettable this day was to be for me.

"Javier, the day is not over yet, remember, we have to be at the beach at 4:00PM, remember what I said, everything goes and I am going to fuck not to get fucked" she told me while heading to the bathroom.

She has just walked out of the bathroom with a bright red thong, it had a V shape in front that exposed partially her pussy lips, it strings went up around her tits covering the areolas. On the back I could see two strings going down from her neck into the crack of her ass. She had put makeup on, she looked beautiful, red shiny lips that matched her bathing suit.

"Why are you wearing that thong" I asked Mayo.

"I think it leaves some for the imagination, it is sexier" she answered back.

We got to the beach around 4:20 PM. We went down the path and stated to walk towards the rocks and the dunes.

When we arrived at the spot where the beach guy was supposed to be waiting for us, we found no one there.

"Either Nick left already or hasn't arrived" Mayo commented.

"Nick?" I asked her.

"Nicholai; Nick, that is his name" Mayo said to me.

"I did not know that" I said.

We started to walk down to the beach. Mayo was quite and her mind was somewhere else.

"Nicholai" Mayo asked two guys smoking a cigarette under a palm tree.

'No" answered back one of the guys while lifting his shoulder; he either did not know Nicholai or did not know where he was.

It was Tuesday, almost same amount of people that were the day before.

Walking around the beach, we passed by the spot where we had met Brenda and her husband.

"Mayo, did you bring Brenda's shorts back" I asked her.

"No, I forgot about it, I left them at the hotel; remind me of it tomorrow, maybe we'll see them then" Mayo told me.

"Well, there they are" I pointed my finger towards where they sat.

They were in a more secluded spot away from where most of the persons walked around the beach. They had two guys standing in front of them massaging their cocks. We were standing naturally about 100 feet away from them behind some small bushes and palm trees; they were not able to see us.

"Let's watch and see what happens" I told Mayo.

After a couple of minutes they stood up and followed the two guys to the rocks and dunes. We followed them a few feet behind.

Brenda knelt down and stated to suck their cocks, but a few seconds later, we saw her husband joining her.

"Look at that shit" Mayo told me. "They are both sucking together these guys cocks" she kept telling me.

"The guy is a fagot" I told Mayo.

"Come on; Let's get closer, I don't care if they see us watching" Mayo said.

"No, hold on, let's give them more time to relax and get more acquainted with each other" I told her.

Brenda and her husband were sucking these two guys hard. Brenda had a good body for her age, late thirties early forties, white blonde hair, 5'7" and 140lbs. approx. Her 36C tits were not as firm anymore but in great shape. She had a great firm ass, her pussy needed some love and care; she was a little too hairy for my taste. She seemed strong and fit. Her husband was early to mid forties; about 5'10" and 230lbs, blonde, overweight with a belly. I bet he could not see his own cock standing up, especially with his small cock and all the pubic hair around it.

After watching Brenda and her husband suck cock for a few minutes, we saw a guy on the other side massaging his cock while watching. We could hear them talk in Greek while he moved closer to them.

"Come on, let's go" Mayo told me as she started to walk towards all of them.

We watched Brenda and her husband suck these two guys for a minute or so when Brenda raised her head and saw Mayo watching them.

"Hi" Brenda told Mayo.

"Hi" Mayo replied back.

"How is everything going" Mayo asked Brenda, while Brenda and her husband each kept a cock in their hands while they looked at Brenda and me.

"We are ok" she answered back.

"Don't mind us, we just want to watch" Mayo said.

Brenda and her husband hesitated some, but they started to suck their cocks again. I walked behind Brenda and watched her ass as she sucked one of the beach guys, I then saw her move herself into a doggy style position and moved her hips around, I think she was making an invitation on her part for me to fuck her, while I watched her moving side to side, I saw that her husband was doing the same. He had a nice white round ass, bigger than hers, and he wanted it fucked.

I moved forward and stated to touch Brenda's ass, I rubbed my fingers around her asshole and down her pussy crack. I had my left hand free and decided; what the hell; let me touch his ass too. I felt his ass and asshole while I kept touching and fingering his wife, I inserted in her husband's ass as I had done previously with her. It was not long before I could see them moving back and forth fucking my fingers with their assholes while they kept sucking these guys.

The guy that was being sucked by Brenda's husband moved behind him while Brenda's husband lowered his torso down to the sand while raising his ass to the guy. I removed my finger from his asshole and watched as he inserted his cock in his ass. He was about 8" uncut. He did not wasted too much time, guided it to the entrance and with one or two trusts he stock it all the way in, he pushed himself so hard inside of him that I could see him having a hard time keeping himself in that position.

I did the same to Brenda, I grabbed my cock, held it to her asshole entrance, and with one trust I shoved it all the way in. I started to pump her ass while she kept sucking the other guy. On my left side I saw Brenda's husband getting fuck in his ass by the other guy and I looked around and could not see Mayo, I did not know where she had gone, I did not see either the other beach guy that was watching when we got there.

I saw the guy fucking Brenda's husband ass started to cum, he pushed himself hard inside of him. After had cum, he said some words talked to the other beach guy, the beach guy that Brenda was sucking on an off he came around and started to fuck Brenda's husband ass full of cum.

I started to push hard and dumped my load inside Brenda's ass. I could feel her anal muscles tighten around my cock, it was a great fuck.

We stood up; she kissed me softly and watched her husband get fucked by the second beach guy.

"Had you ever seen a man get fucked in the ass before" Brenda asked me.

"No, first time" I told her.

"We have been done this for about four years now" Brenda said.

"Does he only get's fucked or he also does other women" I asked.

"Mark does cannot get a good hard on, when he does is too soft to penetrate anyone, so he touched and masturbates himself while he gets anal" She explained to me.

"What about you" I asked.

"Well, this was our solution to his problem, as you can see, I have my needs too, I like to get fucked too, this way we both satisfy our needs" she told me.

"We have met these same two guys three time since we have in this island, and are planning to meet them again" she finished saying.

"No offence, but can I fuck you again. I am not gay or bi sexual, so, I won't be able to help him much" I told her.

"I am sure we can work something out" Brenda said while I started to wonder again where Mayo had gone.

The beach guy fucking Mark's ass dropped his cum inside of him. He pushed himself hard in his ass as both moaned loudly. They stood up and I heard him talking to the beach guy.

"Mark, do you speak Greek" I asked.

"Enough to get around" he told me.

"Could you please ask him if he knows where Mayo is" I asked him.

"He says; he saw Nero; the beach guy that was there, walking with her to the other side of the dunes" Mark told me.

'How do I get there" I asked.

"Is about 100 yards that way, follow them they are going that way" Mark told me.

"If she is there, she is really going to get nailed" Brenda told me.

"How is that" I asked her.

"You will find out soon enough" Brenda said.

"Could you guys come with me, I may need a translator" I smiled asking at the same time.

"What do you say honey, it may dark before we come back" Brenda asked Mark.

"It is ok, let's go" Mark said.

We stated to walk, the two beach guys in front, Brenda and Mark behind them and then me. We climbed some rocks to get there, during that time I could Brenda's and Mark's ass just a couple of feet from my face. Brenda had some light blonde her around her asshole, I could see that my cum was starting to get dried around her asshole and her pussy's pubic hair. I saw the same happening to Mark; the cum was starting to get dried around his asshole too.

Finally we arrived where Mayo was. Mayo was on her back sucking a guy while another guy fucked her pussy, she had crowd watching her; five guys watched the action waiting for their turns.

"Honey, meet Nero, he arranged this for me" she told me.

"Good bikini, good body, fuck, fuck, good" Nero told me smiling.

"I told you I was a good fuck" Mayo told me smiling.

I saw Brenda sucking a guy and Mark was talking to one of the guys. I watched Mayo getting fucked while she sucked. I saw the guy she was sucking dumping his load in her mouth and on her face. She licked his cock while she swallowed most of his cum.

Mayo got up and told the guy with hand signals to lay on his back, she then grabbed his cock and slide it in her pussy. She started to ride the guy when she asked me to stand beside her; she wanted to get me real hard. She stood up and kissed me deeply, I could feel she had some cum in her mouth and pushed away from her.

"Come on Mayo, I don't like that" I told my wife, she knew what I meant.

Mayo and I always talk in Spanish, no one there understood my complain to her.

She lowered herself and kept fucking the guy, riding the guy. Another guy came close to her and started to feed his cock in her mouth, it was the guy that fucked Mark in the ass a few minutes ago. I started to think about that and decided that I did not want to keep thinking about it.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking" Brenda asked me smiling.

"That cock was just inside Mark's ass" I told her.

"And yours was inside my asshole" Brenda said while she knelt in front of me and started to suck my cock.

A guy walked towards Brenda and I, he slide himself underneath Brenda; Brenda grabbed his cock with one hand and slide his cock in her pussy while she sucked me.

"You are good cock sucker" I told her.

"I know; I have leaned every technique in the book tying to get my husband hard" she said and started to suck me again.

I watched Mayo getting fucked, she was being double penetrated while she sucked one of the guys; the guy fucking her asshole was spanking her ass kind of hard, but she kept responding to the fuck she was getting.

I stated to dump my load inside of Brenda's mouth, she licked my cock until I had dumped all the cum in her mouth. She pushed myself down and kissed me, she was passing some of my cum to my own mouth; I tried to move away but she held me tight and kissed me harder. She kept kissing me, sticking her tongue down my throat..

"See honey, it wasn't that hard" Brenda told me while she had me stand up.

"You fucked my ass, my mouth and now I want you hard again so you can fuck my pussy" Brenda told me while she was sitting on top of a guy riding his cock deep inside of her.

Brenda started to suck my cock again, I was not sure I was going to get it up again; I had never cum three times in so short period of time.

She teased my cock, liked it and sucking it hard. I watched Mayo, she had now another guy inside her ass. She kept being triple penetrated while Brenda kept sucking me. Mark was on his back sucking a guy while he played with his little cock. Mark's cock had to be 4" or 5" long.

I saw two guys lifting Mayo up from the guy she on top of, they carried her to where Mark was and placed her ass and pussy on top of Mark's face. Mark started to lick Mayo's pussy and ass. Mayo spread apart her ass chicks and pussy lips so Mark could have a deeper access to her insides. While he cleaned Mayo, a guy lifted his legs up and stated to fuck Mark's ass, Mayo held his legs up while the guy fucked Mark. A few minutes later, while Mark was being fucked and licked Mayo pussy, a guy got behind Mayo and stated to fuck her ass on top of Mark's face.

I realize that we were ten guys fucking Brenda and Mayo; well, I think I have to include Mark too. It was then that I realize the banging that Mayo and Brenda were in for.

"I see you have a hard on" Brenda told me.

Brenda moved away from the cock she had in her pussy and lay on her back and spread her legs wide. I could see cum dripping out of her pussy, I could see her pussy hole dripping cum; she had cum between the pubic hair that surrounded her pussy. It seemed the guy she rode while she got me hard had already dumped a load of cum inside of her.

"I am Horney; I need it good and need to cum" she said while spreading her arms and legs apart.

I stated to move myself between Brenda's legs when she grabbed my head and moved to her pussy. I could smell the cum from her pussy and felt the sticky cum on my mouth, nose and chicks.

"You don't want to fuck a pussy full of cum, licked it clean" she told me.

I don't know why, but I just did it, I started to lick her pussy lips and around the hole.

"Stick your tongue in my hole and lick all the cum out of it" She told me.

I kept doing what Brenda has just told me; I licked her pussy until there was no more cum inside of her.

She grabbed me and pooled me up.

"Fuck my clean pussy now" she told me while she kissed me.

She lifted her knees to her chest and told me to fuck her ass, to switch between her ass an pussy, but she wanted me to cum inside her pussy. I fucked pussy an ass, I kept switching from hole to hole while she held her knees to her chest.

When I started to cum in her pussy, she placed her legs around my neck and told me to push my cock hard all the way in. I dumped my cum inside of her pussy while she kissed me.

She moved me to the side and asked me to lay on my back. She stood on top of me and placed her fucked pussy on top of my mouth, she spread her pussy lips wide apart and told me to lick it.

When I got up, I saw mayo on her back; she was sucking a guy while another guy fucked her pussy. I walked towards where she was and watched beside other guys massaging their cocks. Mark had a guy in his ass while he sucked another guy.

The guy fucking Mayo dumped his load in her pussy. He got up and moved to the side, another guy was getting ready to fuck Mayo when Brenda signaled the guy to hold on.

"Mayo's pussy is a mess, it needs to be cleaned too" she told me.

"Please honey" Mayo looked at me and smiled while she spread her red pussy lips apart and cum kept dripping from the insides.

"These guys can fuck her all night without caring how much cum she has in her pussy, but I think they deserve the courtesy of a clean pussy once in a while" Brenda told me while she smiled at me. She knew her words were more of a joke than reality. I licked Mayo pussy, started to lick her inside when I got the urge to lick her pussy hard, I stated to stick my tongue in her and lick her pussy lips, clit and her hole as much as I could.

"I am going to lick your ass" Brenda told me.

I felt her hands spreading my ass chicks, then her tongue in my asshole, it felt nice. I had stated to like that feeling, Mayo had done a great job at the hotel. She kept licking my asshole while fingering it. I had never had anyone fingering my ass; I could feel her finger go in and out of my ass while she licked it. After a few minutes, I moved myself away from Mayo's pussy and so no more cum dripping from it, but only to find out that the one licking my ass and fingering it was one of the beach guys.

While I told Brenda that it was a nice trick, another guy started to fuck Mayo's pussy. I don't know how many guys had fucked her by now, but it seemed she did not want it to end. It was getting dark and there were three guys waiting their turn for another round of action.

Brenda and Mark had left an hour before Mayo found herself with no more guys to fuck. I could see she was exhausted; her legs were open and cum was dripping from her pussy and asshole, she had cum on her face, hair, eyes. She had had the fuck of her life.

"Javier, my pussy and ass are sore" Mayo told me.

I kissed her deeply, told her how much I loved her and that all these things was bringing me closer to her. We kissed again and laid and held each other for a few minutes. I tried to clean a little her face with my saliva when she asked me to lick her clean, like a mother will do to her cub. I started and licked her face until she had no mo cum. Went down to her breasts, her nipples were hard, she had a big spunk of cum around her right breast, I licked it while she held my head. I smiled at her while I went down her belly button down to her pussy. I spread her pussy lips and started to lick her pussy from deep inside her hole to the outer parts, her pussy lips; her clit and down the crack of her ass. I told her to stand up, facing a rock and to relax against the rock, I knelt behind her, spread her ass chicks and started to lick her asshole and he ass chicks. When I finished I turned her around and kissed her.

"I love you" She told me.

"I love you too" I told her.

Mayo got her red thong swimming suit on and we started to walk towards the beach. Sometimes I thought we were walking in the wrong direction, but we kept on walking. Mayo told me how Nero got her there; she said she did not know there were going to be so many guys. She told how much she had enjoyed it and she felt like the more she got fucked, the more she wanted it, she told me she wanted to keep fucking guys.

When we arrived at the beach, it was dark and saw some guys talking and laughing a few feet from us.

"Do you really want to have other men fuck you right now" I asked her.

"Javier, I don't know why, but I do, have turned into a slut, a whore who now need multiple men to get satisfied, I don't know, I just know I want to have more men fuck me" she replied.

"I am curious to know why you need more cock after all you have had. Look, would you go and get fucked by those guys over there" I asked her while pointing at two guys.

"You sound like if you want me to go alone" she asked me.

"Yes, I will be there in a few minutes, I promise" I told her.

"Let me wash my wash myself a little first" she told while she walked to an outside shower a few feet from where we were. I saw her washing her pussy, her asshole, her face and all her entire body.

"Javier, please do not leave me there all alone with these guys, promised you will meet me there" she said.

"I promised, trust me, I will not leave you there all alone, I will be close by and meet you there in a few minutes." I told her.

She kissed me and started to walk back towards the guys. Once I saw her walking towards them semi nude body under the red thong on, I knew she wasn't going to be denied of any type of sex she wanted.

I saw her go down to her knees, gabbed a cock in each hand and started to suck them. She played with their cocks. Greek guys seemed to be like Latin guys, the big majority are uncut too.

She looked at me while she sucked the guys; I smiled at her and left her alone for a few minutes. I walked for about fifteen minutes and quietly walked back to where they were. Mayo was on her hand and knees with a guy standing behind her fucking her ass. He was pooling back her hair and spanking her ass while she sucked the other guy. I could see that these guys were around 9 inches, bigger than the guys she had earlier that afternoon.

12