Our Vacations In Greece Ch. 07

Story Info
A true story of our vacation in Greece.
3.8k words
4.21
39k
2

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened to us while we had our vacation in Greece back on October 2009

We got to our hotel room around 9:00 PM, we were both tiered. Mayo asked me to get some white wine for her, she wanted to get in the Jacuzzi and relax. I called room service and asked for two salad orders and a bottle of white wine. Once the salads and the wine were delivered to our room, I took my shorts of and joined her in the Jacuzzi. We ate our salads, drank some wine and relaxed in the warm water.

"Javier, are we doing the right thing?" My wife asked me while she looked at the bathroom ceiling.

"What do mean" I asked her.

"Well, we came here to relax, enjoy our vacation, look at museums and see the old Greek culture, p laces" You know what I mean she told while trying to put her thoughts together on what she wanted to ask me.

"Yes, I think I know what you are referring to" I responded.

"Instead of what we had planned to do, all sight seen we planned, we have done things we never thought about, things we never planed" she said.

"Well, we did all that while in Athens, I know since we got to Rhodes we have only expend only a few hours touring around the city and we have not seen the rest of the island" I said.

"I want us to expend the day tomorrow driving around the island, sight seen, is that ok with you?" she asked me.

"Yes, we can do that" I told her.

We stayed in the Jacuzzi a few more minutes and got on our beds where we slept until the following morning.

We woke up Wednesday around 8:00 AM, stretched ourselves on the, I could feel her nude body against my body, we kissed each other and decided to get dress, go down to the restaurant and grab a bite to eat.

Mayo wore shorts and a t0shirt, underneath she only wore her red shiny thong swimming suit. As usually I wore shorts and a t-shirt.

When we walked in the restaurant we saw Raquel having breakfast.

"We forgot we had made arrangements with her for us to meet her here for breakfast" I said.

We walked to where she sat chatted with her and ordered our breakfast.

"What did Mario said about you shaved pussy' Mayo asked her.

"Mario did not get to see it, he went to bed and felt sleep as soon as we got to our room" Raquel said.

"I told Mario this morning that I was going to expend the day with you guys, that we were going to go sight seen" Raquel told us.

"How are we going to fit in a two seat scooter" Mayo asked me.

"I have car keys" Raquel told us showing the car keys to us. She explained to us how she had explained to Mario the necessity of us using the car for the day.

We finished our breakfast and started to drive around the island. Raquel did the driving while I sat upfront and Mayo in the back seat. We visited the city and its surroundings. Visited the port and the town closed by us. We drove to other small towns around the island coast and stopped for lunch around 12:30 PM.

"What about the beach, I will like to stop in one of those beautiful beaches we have seen from the road and relax a little, we have been driving and sight seen for a while now, what about it " Raquel asked us.

"Sure, let's find a beautiful spot and stop there" Mayo said.

We saw a beautiful small beach between some rocks in the south side of the island; we drove down slowly thru a small rocky path until we arrived at the beach.

We walked a few feet towards the ocean and all agreed to go in the water. I saw Mayo and Raquel undress, Mayo did not remove her red thong swimming suit, Raquel hesitated at first, but when she saw I had no suit underneath me she removed her top and bottom parts of her bikini. I saw her bend over to grab Mayo's, hers and mine clothes from the sand so these could not get wet or in the way. I saw her small but, and nice pussy shinning from the sun rays. I saw Mayo's body, she knew she looked sensational with her thong on, there was a little of imagination left for those who had watched her.

All of us were bare ass naked and jumped in the water. The water was cold but calm; no waves at all, it felt like if we were in a lagoon instead of an ocean. The calm waters and quite beach with no one around made it paradise for us.

"Do you mind?" Raquel asked my wife while she hugged me.

"Only if you don't include me in the fun" Mayo replied while she got closer to Raquel and kissed her deeply in her mouth.

While Raquel hugged me Mayo kept kissing her, it was a very tender and passionate kiss. Raquel removed her arms from around my neck and wrapped her body around Mayo's body. Mayo had her arms around Raquel's waist, pooling her tight to her body while Raquel had her arms around Mayo's neck and her legs were wrapped around Mayo's waist while the ocean water barely covered their hips. They kissed each other; I knew they thought they were all alone.

"Javier, could you please get a blanket out of the trunk of the car" Raquel asked me while both walked out of the blue water into the sandy beach. I watched them walking, holding their hands. It was an spectacle to see both women nude, two fine beautiful asses in front of me.

I went to the car and picked up the blanked; on my way back to the beach I saw Mayo standing with her legs spread apart, spreading her pussy lips while Raquel licked her pussy.

I spread on the sand the blanket, sat down on the edge of it and watched them make love to each other.

Mayo grabbed Raquel and lay her on the blanket while they smiled to each other, Raquel lay on her back while Mayo on top of her started to kiss in her mouth, I could see their tongues liking each other lips. Mayo started to kiss Raquel's neck and moved her lips down to her breasts, licking and kissing her nipples, her areolas, her breasts. Mayo kissed her so softly as if she pressed hard she would break them. Mayo kept moving down to her belly, she kissed and licked her belly button and went down to her pussy.

I was very arouse watching the show Rachel and my wife were putting on for me knowing that they were deeply involved with one another and they had forgotten I was there.

Raquel had her legs together while Mayo kissed her pussy and her thighs. Raquel started to spread her legs apart and exposing her pussy to Mayo. Mayo licked and kissed her pussy lips, spread them and licked her clit sticking her tongue inside Raquel's pussy hole. Mayo was now kissing and licking her pussy more eagerly than before while she tried to accommodate her head a better position so she could have a better and deeper access to Raquel's pussy. I heard Raquel moaning, her eyes were closed and she was raising her hips, pushing her hips up to encounter Mayo's mouth. Rachel was holding my wife's head tight to her pussy, I knew she was ready to have an orgasm when she tighten and warped her legs around my wife head.

Mayo lifted Raquel's legs up to Raquel chest; Raquel held her knees tight against her breast while Mayo licked and fingered her pussy. Mayo then moved her tongue down the crack of Raquel's ass. I saw Mayo kissing and licking Raquel's asshole. Mayo started to finger Raquel's pussy an ass, Mayo stated to finger Raquel's pussy and asshole harder until Raquel started to have another orgasm. Mayo licked her pussy all the way thru her orgasm and kept doing it until for a couple of minutes after Raquel had finished with her orgasms.

"Mayo, come here" Raquel told her while pooling her up from between her legs.

"I want to do the same to you" Raquel told Mayo.

Mayo kissed her while she flipped themselves, Mayo on the bottom and Raquel on top. Rachel proceeded and followed the same steps Mayo had done a few minutes before. I did not move from where I was, I just was enjoying watching these beautiful women make love to one another.

"You ladies forgot I exist" I told them after Mayo have had three of four orgasms herself and they were relaxing on top of each other and kissing each other.

"You can join us now" Raquel said.

I got myself between them two, as soon as I hit the blanket, both women starte to kiss me. We kissed each other while the played with my cock, I felt them playing with the skin of my cock, they rubbed my cock and played with my balls.

"We are going to fuck you good" Mayo told me.

Raquel stated to go down on me while Mayo kept kissing me and telling me how much she enjoyed being with Raquel and me. She told me how much she liked to kiss Raquel, how much she liked having sex with her and watching me fuck her.

I felt Raquel grabbing my cock and licking it, sometimes she deep throat me and put my balls inside her mouth. She licked my cock while she played with my balls.

Mayo watched Raquel sucking and licking my cock and my balls while she kissed me and told me how much she enjoyed it.

"Raquel, lick his ass" Mayo told Raquel while lifting my legs.

I felt Raquel tongue go down the crack of my ass until she reached my asshole. I felt her tongue around my hole until she grabbed my ass chicks and spread them wider than these were already and stock her tongue inside of my hole. Mayo started to suck my cock while Raquel did my asshole. I felt a finger going inside my ass; I felt the finger moving in and out of my hole until the finger stated to fuck my ass. Mayo was in a 69 position with me while all this was going on. Mayo and Raquel kept sucking my cock, my balls and my ass while they played with my asshole.

I lay on t he blanket while looking up at two beautiful pussies on top of me. Mayo and Raquel were standing beside each other and asking which one I wanted to fuck fist. I stood up and lay Mayo on her back then lay Raquel on her back on top of Mayo. I had two pussies and two asses at my disposal.

I started to fuck Raquel pussy. Mayo from underneath Raquel kept her on top of her and grabbed her breasts while I fucked her pussy. I moved down my cock to Mayo and fucked her pussy while I fingered Raquel's pussy which was on top of Mayo's pussy. I kept switching from pussy to pussy until I decided to fuck them in the ass too. I lifted Raquel's legs some but when I started to penetrate her she asked me to stop, that I was hurting her.

I got both of them side by side on their stomach, and spread Mayo's ass first and started to fuck her ass for a couple of minutes, then went behind Raquel and had her relax until I got all my cock in her ass. I ponder her ass for a few minutes.

"Javier, remember t hat I am new to anal sex" Raquel reminded me.

I placed Mayo on her hands and knees and then Raquel on top of her; this way I had access to their pussies and asses at the same time. It was great, I switched from hole to hole, I fucked their asses and pussies until I dumped all my cum in deep Raquel's pussy.

I lay on my back, Raquel go off Mayo's back and lay beside me. Mayo wanted to look at Raquel's fucked pussy and went down on her. Mayo sucked and licked he pussy clean from all the cum I had dumped inside Raquel's pussy.

Mayo lay behind Raquel and kissed her from behind while I kept kissing her from the front.

We all slept for about an hour. I woke up first and saw Raquel with her arm around Mayo's chest, keeping her close while they slept. I kissed Raquel on her back and went down to her ass, giving her little kisses until she woke up. She turned around and saw me smiling on top of her. I stood up and grabbed her hand, helping her to her feet.

We moved closer to the water and sat down watching the beautiful blue ocean in front of us. We did not want to wake Mayo up.

We talked about what we have done; how much we care for her, especially Mayo. I told her about Mayo and me, our lives, what we do and what our plans were. Raquel told me about her marriage, about her relation she had with Mario, his family, about her relationship with her woman lover in Buenos Aires.

Raquel told me that she was going to miss us a lot, that she had not many friends in Buenos Aires and their plans were to fly Friday morning Rhodes to Athens and Saturday afternoon Athens, Rome, Buenos Aires. I told her we were flying Rhodes, Athens, Rome, Miami on Sunday.

Raquel looked a little depress when she realized that Thursday; the following day, will be our last day together. I saw some sadness on her face. I kissed her and lay her back on the sand; I kept kissing her until I started to fuck her. I got on top of her and fucked passionately, like we never did before. I lifted her knees to her chest and pumped her hard, I wanted to go deep in her; I wanted to make her mine. I shot my load deep in her pussy and had our orgasms at the same time; I felt her arms around my back and her legs around my waist pressing our bodies tighter together.

We had a huge orgasm together; we kissed each other and stayed locked together for a few minutes while I felt the ocean water on my legs.

After a few minutes I heard Mayo talking to us standing beside where Raquel and I lay on top of each other.

"Having a good time" Mayo asked us smiling at us.

"Yes" Raquel answered smiling back at Mayo while I got off from on top of Raquel

I would love to stay longer, but if we do not get back to the hotel soon, Raquel may into problems with Mario for being late.

"Here, sit beside me" Raquel told Mayo.

Raquel placed her arms on top of Mayo's shoulder while the three of us sat on the sand watching the ocean.

"I love it here, I love to be with both of you" Raquel told us while she moved to her left closer to Mayo and kissed her lips and then moved to her right and kissed my lips.

"You are getting sentimental" Mayo told Raquel.

"Yes, I am" Raquel replied.

"What is going on" Mayo asked Raquel in a very soft tone of voice, I could sense Mayo was worried about Raquel.

"It seems tomorrow will be our last day together, Mario and I are flying to Athens on Friday morning and to Buenos Aires on Saturday. Mario told me this morning that we have leave one day earlier to Athens because he has to be at some business meetings in Athens Friday afternoon" Raquel said.

"No you don't, you don't have to go to Athens on Friday, let's think together and find a solution that works for us" Mayo told Raquel.

The three of us talked about it for a few minutes until we agreed on how we were to approach our plan with Mario. The three of us put our heads together and came up with a plan.

Raquel was to tell and complain to Mario that she was always bored, especially when she went with him on trips. It always was work for him and lonely hotels for her, that she had a boring life and a boring marriage. Raquel was to convince Mario with these issues that she would like to stay in Rhodes until Saturday, as it was arranged between them from the beginning. Mario could go ahead and fly alone to Athens on Friday and Raquel will meet him in Athens on Saturday; that she was willing to expend one night alone by herself in Rhodes, but that she would prefer to expend more time with us in Rhodes that alone in a Hotel in Athens.

We agreed to that plan and how each one was going to act it in front of Mario at the bar that night.

We got to the hotel and Raquel went up to her room and we went up to our room to shower, relax and meet back at the bar at 7:00 PM.

When we got down to the bar, we searched for Mario and Raquel and did not find them in the bar area. Mayo and I proceeded to the swimming pool terrace where we found a nice table overlooking the pool and the ocean. We order some drinks for us and waited for Mario and Raquel to show up. Mayo waived at Mario and Raquel that were a few feet away from us walking around the pool area.

They sat at the same table with us and ordered some drinks for themselves. After ordering another round of drinks, Mayo brought up the subject of our plans for Friday and Saturday. Raquel started saying that Mario had changed their plans and that they would have to fly to Athens on Friday because Mario had a business meeting Friday afternoon. Raquel seemed upset and frustrated with Mario. The plan was going according to what we have talked earlier that afternoon. Mayo and Raquel were putting on a very convincing show until Mario told Raquel that their plans had changed again and that they will have to fly to Athens Thursday morning and not Friday morning. It meant that they were going to fly to Athens the following morning. After Raquel argued with Mario for a few minutes, Raquel stood up from her chair and walked away. Mayo stood up and went after her.

"Javier, I am going to need your help here" Mario told me.

"Sure, how can I help you" I told Mario.

"I do not really have to be in Athens tomorrow, once I heard that she wanted to stay here in Rhodes until Saturday, I figure that it will be better for me to fly alone tomorrow to Athens and that she can catch up with me Saturday as planned. This way I can be alone in Athens Thursday night and Friday night, instead of Friday night only" Mario told me.

"How do you arrive at that conclusion" I asked him.

"I had already planned for her to stay in Rhodes Friday night; I wanted her to take the initiative of requesting us to stay longer and her being mad because we had to leave ahead of time." Mario told me.

"I think I know where you going with this, but how can I help" I asked Mario.

"Please, help me convincing her that it will be ok if she stayed with you and you wife until Saturday, that she will not be a pain in the ass if she stayed those two days with you guy" Mario told me.

"Come on Mario, that is not fare to dump you wife on us like that, not for one day but for two days' I told Mario.

"I have a wife that sometimes is a pain in the ass, an now you want me to have your wife join us for two days while you are in Athens having the time of your life" I told Mario.

"Help me out here now, one day I will do the same for you" he told me.

"Ok, I'll do it" I said.

"Let me handle it when they return to the table, just follow my lead ok" Mario told me.

Mayo and Raquel returned to the table. Mayo winked at me when Mario was not looking. She gave me the impression Raquel was ok.

"Raquel; please, before you start arguing again, could you let Mario speak, it would be nice if you guys have a two way conversation, let him talk" I told Raquel.

"Honey, I understand you point, I understand you get bored at hotels while I am in business meetings working while you stay at the hotel all alone. I talked to Javier about all this, and it seems he does not have any problems if you stay here in Rhodes with them while I stay in Athens. Please understand that I have to be there tomorrow and meet the refrigeration companies in order to complete this project on time. I know and understand your point of view, but please understand mine." Mario told Raquel while he grabbed her hand and touched her chin and face.

What a comedian I told myself, he leaves his wife here with strangers while he flies to Athens for a nice time, to party as if he was a bachelor. If only he knew about our parties.

Mayo and Raquel started to smile and make jokes about going shopping and having a nice time together.

"It seems it is ok with you too if Raquel stays here with you guys" Mario asked Mayo.

"Of course I don't mind, I found a new fiend and I enjoy being with her. Javier sometimes gets bored when he is with me alone, he is too quite sometimes. With Raquel I have someone to share with and to talk to while I am here" Mayo told Mario.

"I will take care of the hotel and the car rental tomorrow before I leave" Mario told Raquel.

We decided that everything was set and that we should walk to the restaurant and gab something to eat before going to bed.