Our Vacations In Greece Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't get the women turn on with your hands or mouth, the less turn on they are at first, the more guys she will be able to fuck" Masen told me while I remembered not seen anyone doing that.

I got myself behind Raquel and inserted my cock in her pussy first, I wanted to get her pussy wet and her get exited before fucking her asshole. I grabbed some oil Massen gave me and poured on Raquel's asshole. I fingered her asshole some before I started to fuck her anal canal.

I was fucking her asshole when a guy walked in front of her and placed his cock in her mouth and Raquel sucked his cock. A guy got underneath Raquel's pussy and I could feel his tongue licking Raquel's pussy while my cock fucked her asshole. I fucked her for a few minutes but when I was ready to cum I pooled out, I did not wanted to cum the first time so early that night.

I moved aside and Masen took my place. He rammed his cock in her pussy and asshole for a few minutes until a guy underneath Raquel stated to fuck her pussy. Raquel had a cock in her pussy, ass and mouth at the same time. I saw Mayo Cindy and Jim watching how these guys fucked Raquel.

"Jim, you are next" I told Jim while I grabbed him by the hand and tied him just like I did before with Raquel.

I Lubed and inserted my cock in Jim's asshole. I fucked him for a couple of minutes and left his exposed asshole for others to take my place.

"Cindy" I called her name and extended my hand for her to come to me. I did the same to Cindy. I tied her to a wooden structure and fucked her pussy for a couple of minutes before I poured oil around her ass and ass chicks and fucked her ass for a few minutes. I switched from her asshole and her pussy a few times. I watched Raquel and Jim getting fucked and sucking some guys while I kept fucking Cindy.

I fucked Cindy for a few more minutes before I notice Masen standing in front of my wife while she was on her knees sucking his clock. I moved aside and let a guy take my place and fuck Cindy's ass and pussy.

I moved myself beside Masen and asked him and my wife if they mind me joining in. Mayo grabbed my cock and sucked both cocks back and forth.

There was a small bed on the corner, I grabbed my wife's hand and placed her on her back on the bed while Masen knelt in front of her and fed his cock into her mouth. I spread her legs apart and licked her pussy for a couple of minutes before Masen told me to fuck her. I fucked my wife while Masen fed his cock into her mouth. I was almost ready to cum because of the fucking I had giving Raquel, Jim and Cindy. I grabbed my wife and laid her on top of me. Spread her ass chicks exposing her asshole to the guys that were watching us. I saw guy lay on top of her and fucked her asshole while I fucked her pussy. She kept sucking Masen's cock while we fucked her asshole and her pussy. I dumped my load in her pussy, she moved her hips and drained my cock until the last drop of cum was deep in her pussy.

I moved aside and watched a guy fucking her fucked pussy while a guy fucked her asshole and Masen kept fucking her mouth until he dumped his load in her mouth. I realized the room was quite full by now. There were a few single guys and couples watching all the action.

The first couple that was there tied to the wooden structures were not there anymore. Raquel, Jim and Cindy were at this time the only ones getting fucked while they were tied up to the structures.

"Are you ok" I asked Raquel.

"I am tired of being in this position" Raquel told me.

I untied Raquel's from the wooden structure; then I did the same with Cindy and Jim. We all decided to go to the same room we were the night before. I walked over to where my wife was and saw a black woman licking her pussy and asshole while others watched them.

I was telling Mayo that we all were going to go to the next room when a guy spoke to me in English.

"Hi, you have a beautiful wife there" he told me.

"Thank you" I responded to this guy that just don't seem to remember his name.

"I am Mr.X and that is my wife Cassandra, we are from New Orleans" He told me.

"I am Javier and she is one of my wives Mayo, and there is Raquel, my other wife. We are from Miami" I told him.

He thought I was joking, but by the time he asked Mayo and Raquel, I had already told them to go alone and play the game with me.

While Cassandra kept licking Mayo's pussy and ass, I notice that Cassandra kept away any man that tried to join them. Raquel stood by my side and I notice Cindy and Jim were nowhere around us in that room.

"Do you mind if I fuck you wife" Mr.X said while he pointed at Mayo.

"Only if I get to fuck your wife" I told him.

"We like to have female, male, female relationships" He said.

"I like to fuck women too and we like group sex" I told him.

He was over six feet tall, weighted around 250 lbs. and had about a 9 in. cut cock.

She was about 5'8" tall weighted around 150lbs and had a 34D or 36D breasts. She had a big firm ass as the rest of her body; she may had been into weight lifting.

Cassandra stood up from between Mayo's legs and approached us while Mayo followed her a minute or so behind. We talked for a few minutes and agreed for the five of us to have sex together in the same bed.

Raquel and Mayo lay on the bed while I watched Cassandra move between their legs and lick their pussies. Her husband lay on Mayo's side licking her tits and rubbing her pussy while she was being licked. I got myself behind Cassandra and rubbed my finger on her asshole and her pussy, I could feel she was wet and her pussy lips were warm and thick. It was my first time with a black woman.

While I moved my face under Cassandra's pussy, I notice Mayo and Raquel were both already sucking together Cassandra's husband cock. I felt Cassandra's wait on my face, she sat on my face; I had her pussy and asshole on my face. I felt someone sucking my cock; I could not see who it was because Cassandra was on top of my face. I kept licking her asshole and pussy until she stood up from my face and saw Raquel sucking my cock. I got up from under Cassandra to see Mayo being fucked by Cassandra's husband while she was against the wall with her legs around him.

Cassandra told me to tell Raquel to lay on the bed. Cassandra wanted to lick her pussy now. Raquel lay on her back and spread her legs to allow Cassandra to invade her pussy and asshole with her tongue and mouth. I told Cassandra to get on her hands and knees while she did that, I wanted to fuck her from behind.

I spread her ass chicks and with no hesitation I pressed against her anus and started to fuck her asshole. It seemed her ass was very much loose; as we said in my country, she had some millage in it already. I also fucked her pussy and switched from her pussy to her asshole. I saw Masen standing beside me and asking me in Spanish if I needed help with her. I told him to stay beside me and be ready. I fucked Cassandra ass and pussy until I felt I was ready to cum. I dumped my load in Cassandra's ass while she pushed her hips back to encounter my cock. I made signals to Masen and let him know that as soon as I get my cock out he will replace it with his in her pussy.

Cassandra was so into licking Raquel's pussy that she did not realize for about thirty seconds that Masen had switched places with me and now he was fucking her pussy. Cassandra and her husband were a little upset about it but I told him that if he wanted to Cassandra to get Raquel ready for him and for him to fuck Raquel, Cassandra would have to fuck Masen too. After a few minutes of conversation while he still had Mayo against the wall and was fucking her and Raquel lay on the bed waiting for Cassandra to keep licking her pussy, they finally agreed.

I told Masen in Spanish so they could not understand to split her ass and pussy.

Masen told Cassandra to lay on her back while Raquel sat on her face. I told Raquel to spread her pussy lips and ass chicks so Cassandra can lick and clean her holes. Raquel with both hands spread her pussy lips and asshole and gave Cassandra tongue complete access to her holes.

Her husband kept fucking my wife against the wall while I lifted and spread Cassandra's legs apart so Masen can have full access to her holes. I watched Cassandra's tongue in Raquel's pussy and asshole.

"Oh fuck, I am cuming" Cassandra husband said while dumping his load in my wife pussy while he fucked her against the wall.

My wife walked over to Raquel and replaced Raquel's holes with her well fucked cum filled pussy. Cassandra licked her husband's cum out of my wife. Mayo sat and relaxed on Cassandra's face while Massen fucked her pussy and ass back and forth.

Cassandra's husband fucked Raquel the same way he fucked Mayo, Raquel was against the wall while he fucked her pussy. Masen laid on his back and got Cassandra to get on top of Masen. Cassandra started to fuck and move her hips while Masen got his cock inside her pussy. I stock my finger in her asshole while Mayo sucked my cock, I asked Mayo to get me hard that I wanted to fuck her asshole again.

I got behind Cassandra and started to fuck her ass again while Masen fucked her pussy.

"Holy shit, fuck me hard" Cassandra told us while we rammed hard her ass and pussy.

"You sure have some millage on you, but you sure can run" I remember telling her.

I notice Raquel beside Mayo standing up watching us fuck, on the other side Cassandra's husband stood up over us and watched Masen and I fuck his wife.

"She has hard ass chicks" I told Cassandra's husband while I fucked her ass and squeezed her ass chicks with my hands.

I did not want to come yet; I let Masen know this and told him to take his time and that we had to prolong the time and fuck her for a long period of time. I felt Cassandra orgasm multiple times while we fucked her together. I could feel Masen cock in her pussy when he fucked her as I knew he could feel my cock slide in and out of her asshole. We synchronized ourselves to cum at the same time which we did.

I felt Masen cock expanding and ramping in and out of Cassandra's pussy while I dumped another load in Cassandra's ass.

We relaxed one on top of the other until my cock got some flaccid and out of her asshole, Cassandra stood up followed by Masen.

"You are a good fuck, you should do this more often" I told Cassandra while smiling at her and her husband.

Cassandra and her husband walked away towards the Jacuzzi while Raquel, Mayo, Masen and I walked towards the other room where Cindy and Jim were having sex.

We arrived there and watched a six some on a bed. Cindy was being double penetrated; she had a guy in her pussy and Jim in her asshole, while Jim was being fucked by another guy at the same time. Both of them were also each sucking a cock.

We watched together for a few minutes, I felt Raquel and Mayo on each side of me holding hands with and both of them leaning against my chest.

"Javier, I want to go, I want to get back to the hotel if you don't mind" my wife told me.

I grabbed Mayo with one hand and Raquel with the other hand and the three of us walked out of that room. On our way out I told Masen that we were going back to the hotel and not to bother that we will get a Taxi.

The three of us took a quick shower, got dressed and took a Taxi back to the hotel.

On our way to the hotel, I asked Mayo why the sudden decision of leaving the club.

"I just want to be with you and Raquel; right now I don't care about no one else. I may change my mind tomorrow, but not tonight" Mayo told me and Raquel.

While walking to our rooms, I ordered a bottle of white wine for Raquel and my wife and some scotch and water for me.

We undressed, kissed each other and lay on the bed.

"I don't want to fuck you and I don't want you to fuck Raquel or me. I want you to make love to us" my wife told me kissing me and Raquel.

The three of us kissed together. I notice Raquel's kisses to be much softer and more tender than before. I felt Raquel kissing me deeply, then Mayo replaced Raquel's mouth with hers and then I watched both of them engage in a deep kiss. I kissed and licked their tits, their nipples. I went down on them and started to kiss their ass chicks softly and around their assholes and pussy lips. I placed both of them on their stomach side by side; I admired their asses while I kissed their feet all the way up their legs and thighs until I reach their assholes. I spread each of their ass chicks and licked and kissed their asshole softly. I placed a finger inside each asshole and felt these were not as tight as before; maybe because the pounding both of them had received a few minutes before from guys at the club.

I asked them to turn themselves on their side and face each other. While they laid on their sides facing each other I watched them kiss and touch themselves. I pushed them both close together, pussy against pussy, breasts against breasts, mouth against mouth. I spread their legs a little and could see their pink fucked pussies touching each other. These pussies had received a pounding at the club, especially Raquel's pussy and ass got fucked hard while she was tied up to the wooden structure. I got between their legs and kissed their pussies lips, then spread their pussy lips and licked the inside of each pussy, I felt them moaning and keeping my head and tongue inside their pussies. I took turns for a while licking their two pussies and assholes while they pressed their pussies together against each other.

I moved myself to their faces and placed my cock between their lips. Both women started to kiss, lick and suck my cock while they kissed each other. Raquel got underneath my cock and licked my balls while my wife sucked my cock.

"I want you to fuck Mayo" Raquel told me.

I got behind my wife and started to fuck her pussy while Raquel and Mayo kissed each other. I pressed Raquel's hips against my wife hips while they kissed. I wanted to fuck them both and I knew the blue pills I had taken a few minutes before were going to help me fulfill these desire. While I fucked my wife from behind I was fingering her asshole before I fucked her pussy and felt Mayo's orgasm on my cock. My wife knew how much I like anal sex and how I liked fucking her in the ass. I pressed again my cock against her asshole and pushed my cock in her. Mayo gasped a little and then started to move her hips while I fucked her asshole. I fucked her asshole and her pussy while Raquel rubbed her entire body against Mayo's body. I felt Raquel's hand pressing my hips against my wife buttocks.

I got my wife on her back and myself between her legs. I was fucking her in a steady pace when I felt Raquel spreading my ass chicks and licking my asshole. I kept fucking my wife until I dumped all my load deep inside her pussy.

"I love you more than ever" my wife told me with a tear on each eye.

"I love you too, I'll do anything for you and you are and will always be the woman of my life." I told my wife.

I kissed my wife for a couple of minutes and then laid on her side. Raquel move d between my legs and licked my cock and balls before moving between my wife's legs and kissed and licked her pussy clean.

We relaxed and kissed each other for a few minutes before I felt my wife go don to my cock and started to lick and suck it. Raquel and I kissed for a couple of minutes before Raquel also moved beside Mayo and both sucked my cock and licked my balls.

"Javier, I want you to make love to Raquel, not just fuck her." My wife told me.

Mayo pooled Raquel up on top of me and grabbed my cock and placed it inside Raquel's pussy. Raquel started to move her hips and kissed me. I responded to her kisses softly while she fucked me. Mayo got behind her and kissed her ass and massaged her back and legs while we made love. Raquel stated to move her hips up and down my cock faster and her kisses were now deeper and more violent. I felt her moaning hard until I felt having a very intensive orgasm. I moved on top of her, lifted her legs and fucked her asshole for a few minutes before going back to fuck her pussy. I had her knees on her breasts when I dumped my cum in her pussy. I kept fucking her pussy until my cock started to lose the hardness of it. I got off Raquel and laid on her side. Mayo licked my cock and then licked Raquel's pussy just as Raquel had done to us before.

The three of us felt asleep in each other arms right after that.

12