Our Video Moment

Story Info
Wife finds that she loves video fun.
2.3k words
4.02
110.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been enjoying the pleasures of her learning that she enjoys a bit of flashing and exhibitionism.

We've tried it in restaurants and nightclubs along with flashing other freeway travelers on the freeways outside of the city. She's learned that she likes being looked at, but is still rather shy when it comes to being nude in front of strangers in situations she feels might be too close and personal.

She's done some "modeling" for me over the years and has really learned to enjoy those encounters. She's posed at home, on hikes and at the beach when no one is too close. She loves the attention and the feeling that she is only doing as I direct. Her feelings of being too naughty are eased with the idea that she wasn't in control and was simply doing as she was told.

The idea that she has been willing to do as I've asked has been a real "turn-on" for me as well. It's exciting to see her follow my requests and commands so faithfully. I try to push the envelope when I can and when I feel she is comfortable enough to move to the next level.

This is one of those situations.

We started off our play session with her "modeling" a new and very sexy outfit. She went shopping on her lunch hour for a surprise.

When we both were at home and relaxing after dinner, she disappeared upstairs. It isn't too unusual she does this, but this time she was gone a bit longer.

When she came back downstairs, she quietly walked up next to me. She waited for me to realize she was there. I wanted to tease her a bit, so I pretended to be engrossed in some stupid situation comedy on TV.

I didn't move my head, I reached down and with the remote I turned the TV off then I began to direct her.

" Come over here in front of me and let me look at you," I told her.

She slowly and quietly did as she was directed. She looked incredible. She had a wonderfully sexy red teddy on. It has black lace trim and nicely placed black lace at the bra and crotch.

I said to her, "slowly turn around for me."

She looked at me with a sheepish look. I knew she was looking for some kind of reaction from me. She began to turn and would try to keep her eyes on me as she turned. When she was turned completely to her left, she knew I could clearly see her breast through the sheet material. Still she was looking for approval. When she turned so her back was towards me I told her, "stop right there."

She stood there silently waiting for my reaction. I know how much she needs some reaction, so by me not saying anything, it was driving her crazy. She kept trying to turn her head so she could see me, but with her fully facing the opposite direction, she couldn't quite get a good to see what I was doing.

As she stood there, her beautiful bottom was outlined with the strings of her red and black g-string panties.

I told her to bend forward a bit. Doing as she was told she bent forward and put her hands on her knees. Her bottom getting more exposed she could no longer attempt to look at me.

I told her "spread your legs a bit for me, so I can see you better."

Silently, she did as she was told. Her g-string was tightly pulled between her vagina lips and allowed them to be clearly seen. As I looked at her, I began to rub the crotch of my pants. Feeling the effects her little show had indeed made on me.

Sensing that she was getting uncomfortable and very anxious, I said to he," stand up straight and continue to turn for me."

She seemed disappointed, but did as she was told and continued to turn for me. Once again she was looking at me for approval and I did my best to keep my composure. A slight look of disappointment came across her face. She needed acknowledgement. Something that would let her know that I was pleased and possible interested. Then she looked down and saw the bulge in my pants and a quick, sexy smile came to her face.

Without breaking my composure, I told her "stop and face me."

She did as she was told. Standing there facing me I could see she was very aroused. Her sexy smile, a nipple pressing hard against the sheer material of the bra and a slight hint of a glisten behind her sheer panty.

"Remove your bottoms for me," I said.

She once again looks a bit confused but did as she was directed. Every other time we've played this game, I'd have her remove the top first. But this is what I wanted.

Removing the apparently damp red and black thong panties, I told her "drop them and spread your legs just a bit. I want to see you."

She did as she was told, but instead of just moving her legs, she reached down and spread her vaginal lips. Allowing me a very intimate view of her. She looked so wonderful. This typically shy lady standing before me, her womanhood opened and vulnerable. The folds of her wet pussy and the erect clitoris were clearly visible.

At this point, she didn't look at me. I directed her by telling her "slowly remove the teddy."

Still looking away from me and with a slightly confused look on her face, she did as she was told. Once she was completely nude, I told her to slowly turn around for me again. Her lovely breasts stood out ready for attention. The darker areolas slightly clinched as her nipples stood firm and tell awaiting attention.

She couldn't take it anymore and asked " didn't you like my outfit?"

I didn't say a word. Slowly she began to realize she didn't have any control, she turned. Letting her make a complete circle, I told her to stop and face me once again.

When she had stopped and was standing there, I told her to "spread yourself for me."

She opened her legs again and looked down at herself and parted gently her lovely vaginal lips.

"Rub yourself for me", I directed.

She continued to look down at her vagina as she began to touch and rub. I could see that she was very wet and excited. She ran her finger up and down collecting some of her natural lubricant and spreading it all over her lips and clitoris. She rubbed and fingered herself for several minutes. Gently she explored and caressed every part of her pussy. Fingers manipulating her lips with her fingertip and lightly pinching her clitoris.

Looking up to see that I had freed my cock and was doing my own rubbing. This seemed to please her as she went back to her attention of her own pleasure.

Standing before me she brought herself to an incredible orgasm. Her legs shook in the same rhythm as her rubbing. Breathing was quick and short as a deep moan came from what seemed to be coming from her toes. She continued to rub as waves of orgasm took control of her. Panting and rubbing she finally got to a point after the third orgasm that she couldn't continue any further. Looking up she was just in time to see me ejaculate from my masturbation.

She was about to move and I told her "stay there, I have a surprise."

She looked up at me with a look of complete satisfaction and asked " what, wasn't this enough." "Didn't you enjoy this?" she questioned.

I said, " Babe, I love you and I loved your wonderfully erotic exhibition."

"Then what else do you want from me?" she asked rather impatiently.

Without a work, I took a towel that was on the table next to me and cleaned myself up, put my penis away.

Our family room is set-up with a TV at one end with a rather large angled couch along the sidewall and an arm that extends out, which faces the TV. Behind the couch we have our computer in a corner of the back wall and the same wall the couch ran along.

I walked to the computer desk and took the video camera I'd placed while she was upstairs changing. I looked back at her and held the camera out for her to see. At first she seemed at first to be upset, then embarrassed.

"You made a video of me doing that?" she asked impatiently.

"Yes babe, I did." "And I want to see how it turned out."

Looking almost mad, she sat on the couch as I connected it to the large screen TV's front panel jacks.

I hit the play button and went back to my seat on the couch.

It took a minute or so before she appeared on screen. Her impatience hadn't yet passed when she realized that she was almost life size on the screen. She could see how sexy she looked for the first time. Using a mirror is nothing like seeing things on a HD wide screen TV.

We both sat quietly and watched her. She was stunning and I was so happy with the quality of the video. The lighting was great and she even said, "Wow, I didn't know that outfit fit like that. It looks great!"

I quickly said, "It's you that looks so great. You're the sexy lady on the screen. You make the outfit so hot."

Smiling she stared at the screen. She watched that sexy lady undress. She didn't say a word as she watched as the woman on the screen took her panties off and exposed herself. She leaned back against the couch, still naked by the way, and became engrossed in my little film.

We both watched as her image on the TV did as she was told and took her teddy off. This was the first time I had the chance to notice that you could clearly see every detail on the HD screen. When it got to the part where she was standing naked and I told her to touch herself, I noticed her adjust her seat on the couch. Her legs became unfolded and opened a bit. Her left hand was massaging her nipple as she watched.

My heart was pounding as she said, "Why didn't you tell me about the camera?"

I said, " I didn't want you to be distracted. I wanted you to be relaxed and natural. And not perform for the camera, but for me."

Without another word and not breaking her gaze at the TV we both went back to watching. When it came to the screen where she was standing and masturbating, her hand seemed to follow along with the action on the TV. Her fingers traced the same pattern as she had earlier. Parting her lips and dipping her fingers in her soaked pussy exactly as she'd done before. Watching the sexy vixen on the screen her breathing deepen and she moved her ass further out on the couch and opened her legs fully exposing herself as if she were showing the world that she was as sultry as the girl on TV. Shamelessly she masturbated in conjunction with the video. Almost competing with her for my attention.

I quickly had a sinking feeling that I was wishing I had a camera on this action. It was actually hotter than what was going on up there on the screen.

Clinching her eyes in ecstasy and beginning to tremble with pleasure, and once again she began a multiple orgasm. It was so exciting to see her in such exquisite pleasure. Her face slightly contorted as she went deep into her total loss of control. Moaning she let herself go and released all of her pent-up sexual feelings flooded out. She was a sexual dynamo as she went through wave after wave of orgasm climaxing in a shuttering burst of pleasure as the girl in the video had her orgasm. It was as if they were alone together and experiencing an orgasm.

I waited for a few minutes for her to come back to reality. Seeing her there on the couch was so hot.

"Are you ok?" I asked quietly.

"Oh my God, oh my God." She moaned.

"I've never thought I'd have an orgasm like that." She quietly told me.

"Was it that nice?" I questioned.

"Oh yes, this was something I've had fantasies about and actually doing it, much less being able to watch myself was the wildest thing I've done. It was almost like being with her." She said with a soft, sensual voice that I rarely hear from her.

"I'm glad you liked my little idea, I know I sure enjoyed it/' I told her proudly.

"Did you really like it?" she asked.

"Babe, you are the sexiest woman. And seeing you up there was wonderful." I exclaimed.

We both got up and met in the middle of the family room and hugged. We kissed and hugged for a long time.

I turned the camera and TV off and suggested we go upstairs.

"I'm ready for bed. I'm exhausted." She whispered in my ear.

Understanding what she was saying I agreed and we went upstairs and retired to bed. Just before I turned the light off we rolled together and I hugged her tightly.

"I love you so much. You've made me so happy tonight." She purred.

"I love you too, Babe and I'd hoped you be ok with what I did." I said.

Taking hold of my hand and squeezing it she said, " It was great. Why haven't we done this before tonight?"

"Would you be interested in doing it again?" I quietly asked.

"Well, you're the boss, you tell me." She said like a little girl.

"I can't wait until next time." I exhorted.

With that we wished each other a good night sleep and turned the light out.

Exhausted, we both fell asleep on each other's arms.