Our Wedding

Story Info
Bride gets a big black wedding present.
2k words
3.38
105.2k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tlj553
tlj553
65 Followers

It was the big day. My beautiful bride to be and I had dated for 2 years, and engaged for a year. I'm Jarrod and my fiancé is Shelby. Shelby is 23, and gorgeous brunette with brown eyes. She is 5'5" and 130 lbs, with an amazing body. Shelby and I have had a lot of sex in those three years, but she wanted to come off birth control a couple months prior to the wedding, and she said she wanted to wait until the wedding so the sex is special because we would both be craving it.

I didn't see her the day before the wedding, and I needed sex so bad. I thought I would show up a little early to the church and catch a glimpse of my bride getting dressed. I hid in her dressing room of the church when her, and her maid of honor Rachel showed up. Shelby was in just some tight yoga pants, and a t-shirt. Her ass and legs looked so good in those tight pants. My cock was already throbbing for her. She had already been to the hair dresser, and had her makeup done. She looked so beautiful. She peeled those yoga pants off, and her t-shirt exposing her entire naked body. I almost cummed in my pants she was so hot, and I was so horny. Rachel helped her get her corset, and white stockings on. Shelby had some sexy white panties she put on herself along with her garter. Then there was a knock at the door. Shelby said I wonder who that could be.

Rachel said "I'm your maid of honor right? The person responsible for this being your most memorable day of your life?"

Shelby "Yes".

Rachel "Well don't freak out just listen and be open. Remember when I used to dance in the clubs? Well I met a lot of guys there. There was this one guy who I met that I'll never forget."

Rachel opened the door, and in stepped a large black man. He looked about 25 to 30, about 6'3" and 200 lbs. "This is Dominic, and he is my wedding gift to you."

Shelby quickly grabbed for her clothes and held them over her exposed body. "Rachel are you crazy!! I'm getting married today, and you know I've never cheated on Jarrod before. Get him out of here."

Rachel said "I know you haven't, and I also know you never had a big black dick before. I couldn't think of anything you need more than a huge black cock. Just one time, and nobody will ever know." Rachel slipped his shirt off exposing his muscular chest, and stomach. Then she pulled his shorts down exposing this huge flaccid black cock. I was completely shocked, it was the absolute biggest cock I'd ever seen, and it wasn't even hard. Then I thought about jumping out to stop this madness, but Shelby seem to be very opposed to this wedding gift, and I didn't want to give up my secret hiding place. Shelby just stood there staring at this guy's huge penis. Rachel wrapped her small white hand around the huge black cock, and started stroking it. "I bet Jarrod's cock isn't this big." It was starting to grow in her hand as Shelby answered "No, not even close."

I started to stop this again, but thankfully my beautiful bride said "No, I can't cheat on Jarrod." Dominic said "I don't care which one of you sucks this big dick, but I'm not leaving until one of you empty my balls." Rachel said "Come on Shelby, just give it a try, nobody will know. He feels so good, and I'll tell you size matters a lot. Don't cheat yourself." Rachel got on her knees, and put his cock in her mouth. Only the enormous head of his cock was penetrating her lips, and filling her mouth. Dominic put his hand on her head as she started sucking that huge cock. He was semi hard and already about 10 inches long and very thick. Rachel's middle finger didn't even touch her thumb. Rachel looked so good sucking that big dick. Dominic now rock hard and about 11 inches of thick black cock pulls his huge cock from Rachel's mouth and walks over to my soon to be wife. Shelby stood there in shock and wonder as he placed her hand on his manhood. She instinctively started stroking him, and then she got on her knees. I couldn't believe what I was seeing as my bride opened her mouth and his huge black dick stretched her lips.

Rachel said "I'll leave you two alone. I'll be back in an hour." With that it was just me, my bride to be, and a huge black dick. Dominic broke the silence by saying "That's right suck that big black dick like the little slut you are. I bet that little white pussy is tight." Like a complete different person Shelby stood up and took her panties off. "Why don't you find out for yourself big boy." She walked over to the couch, laid down and spread her legs for him. My beautiful bride's tight little pussy was about to get ruined by this huge black cock, and I couldn't do anything about it. I had filled my pants with a huge load of cum from the images I had seen. Dominic walked over with his huge dick bouncing straight out in front of him. Shelby grabbed his cock as he settled between her white thighs. She started rubbing the massive head around her little white pussy coating it with her soaking juices. Dominic leaned down and started kisser her as she continued working his big dick around her pussy. She finally rested his huge cock on her entrance, and he began to slowly push into her. She broke their kiss to gasp as he began stretching her pussy. I could see a painful look on her face as he stretched her.

"I knew you would have a tight little pussy."

"Oh, my god your cock is huge. It's stretching my pussy!"

"Do you need me to stop?"

"NO!! Don't stop, it feels so fucking good."

Dominic was about half way in my bride when she moaned and started to shake "I'm cumming on your big dick." Dominic thrusted a forceful couple more inches in, and said "That's a big black dick you little white slut." Shelby screamed with the sudden painful penetration "Your big black!!".

"Don't forget what's fucking you bitch."

He held himself deep in her for a few seconds, and started to withdraw the huge cock. Then he slid back in slowly, Shelby started squirming in pain as he continued pushing all his black cock in her. Shelby started cumming again as he began to withdraw again. Dominic pushed balls deep in again a little faster with less resistance. Now Dominic was slowly pumping long strokes into my white fiancé, she moaned like I've never heard before. She always had to rub her pussy while I fucked her to have an orgasm, but this huge cock had her cum twice already by just stretching her.

The room filled with the sounds of their bodies colliding as Dominic was now fully fucking my bride. I could see how stretched her pussy was as he pulled out, and then watched as his huge golf ball sized testicels smashed against her ass when he was 11 inches deep in her pussy. Shelby moaned "Fuck your little white pussy with your big black dick. Keep fucking me please don't stop. I need you big black cock in me." After fifteen minutes of hard fucking Dominic pulled out. Shelby's pussy was gaped open, and empty. Dominic sat down, and my soon to be wife wasted no time straddling him, and feeding his huge black cock back into her pussy. Now obviously her pussy was well stretched to accommodate his massive pole as she easily took all of it in her ruined pussy. She rocked her hips, and rode his big cock for a long time before turning around and riding him with her curvy ass slamming back on him. Her legs spread right at me as she impaled herself with the massive black pole. Her pussy juice was dripping from his big balls. I could see her pussy stretched wide as she bounced on his invading cock. Dominic suddenly grabbed her hips, and pulled her down on his big dick and held her.

"I almost cummed in that pussy. You love this big black dick don't you?"

"I love your huge black cock." She purred.

"Go ahead and cum in your pussy. Give me your big black cock seed. Fill my little white womb full of your cum."

"You want my black baby in that white belly don't you?

"Yes!! Please give it to me."

Needing not to be told twice Dominic picked her up, and put her on her hands and knees. He got behind her, and quickly slid his huge black cock in her. Grabbing her hips he started fucking her hard and deep. I could hear how wet her pussy was, and his huge balls slapping her clit as he fucked her.

"I feel it swelling in me. Please give me that baby. You deserve to father my first child. Cum in me!! Cum in your pussy!!"

Dominic started grunting, and finally slammed his huge cock in my wife to be. Holding her hips tight he started spewing his potent seed in her fertile womb.

"Yes fill me up, fill up your white pussy. I can feel all that cum fertilizing me. Oh my god that's so much cum. That's it empty that black cock in my fertile pussy."

Dominic cummed in her for at least a minute. Shelby sat up with his cock still in her, and started kissing him. "That was the best fucking I ever had. If you ever need some pussy just let me know. You can fuck me anytime". Dominic pulled out of her, and Shelby laid on the floor. A huge string of cum still connected his huge cock to my bride's pussy. Dominic got dressed and left. Rachel came in and help Shelby up. "How was that wedding gift?"

"I'm sure I will not enjoy any other that much. His cock was so big, and your right size matters."

"Did you let him cum in you?"

"Yes!! I can't believe I did that but I couldn't help it. I needed it so bad. I guess I know why white women have a lot of black babies."

"That's weird." Shelby said.

"What's weird?"

"His cum is not leaking from my pussy, and he cummed a lot."

"Because he cummed in your uterus not your vagina. All his cum is still deep in your white belly."

Shelby just smiled with pleasure.

Rachel said "Go in the bathroom, get cleaned up, and I'll see Dominic out."

They all left, and I quickly escaped. An hour later I watched my bride to be that just fucked the biggest black dick around walk down the aisle. I went through with the marriage because I still love her, and I know I can't fuck her like that. I went under her dress for the garter, and could smell his cum. I immediately got hard, and had to taste her pussy. Their juices tasted so good. I got her to the hotel, and she insisted on a shower first and no oral sex, but I insisted on eating her cum filled pussy. Her pussy was red and swollen from the fuck she got earlier. So she didn't feel loose that night, and his cum really made her wet. I eat her pussy at least twice a day thinking about what she had in her. I fuck her as often as she lets me but after the swelling went down it took a couple weeks for her to tighten back up some. Her belly began to swell a couple months after our honeymoon. Finally Shelby told me that she was sure I wasn't the father and, she would sign divorce papers if I wanted. I acted like I didn't know anything and made her tell me the whole story. I was so hot I ate that pussy, and fucked her that night. We told our family that we used a sperm bank. Coming up on our 1 year anniversary Dominic will be watched by his grandparents while I take the wife to Jamaica.

tlj553
tlj553
65 Followers