Our Wedding Day

Story Info
Stuff occurred on the trip home.
2.4k words
4.08
22.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ooohhh, aarrrggggh, aaahh, mmmmm, eeeehaaaa, aaarrrr, yeaaaaa, harder-faster, oooohhhh Ggggodddd, pound me harder, deeper-deeper oh yes!!!!!!!!!!, swallow bitch, take it all, squeeze it all out!

Ok, now that I got some of the favorite sex sound effects out of the way for those of you that have to have them, I can get on with the story. This is, by the way, a died in the wool true story.

Long ago and far away in a city called Denver, Colorado, I met the woman that would change me forever. Just out of high school, I went to Denver to pay a school a lot of money to show me what I already knew about cars, and how to repair them. You may ask why I would do something like that. The reason is simple. I had to go though automotive repair to get into diesel repair.

I went to the student counselor type person to get referrals to job and housing lists. I found a boarding house that suited my needs because the meals were furnished and the rooms were cleaned as part of the rent. I moved into a room on the third floor.

(Patience, I am getting to the good parts, but I have to lay out how me and the love of the rest of her life met.)

A couple of months later my dream moved into a room on the second floor. I was by nature very shy, so it took a couple of weeks for us to get talking. She was my age in years, but light years older in life. While I grew up in the country, and graduated from a small town high school, she grew up in Denver mostly on her own. She was 5'6 1/2" tall, 37D-26-38. She wore mid 50's style glasses, (I met her in '69), with bright brown eyes. Her hair length was to the bottom of her shoulder blades, and was a light brown with slight auburn highlights. Her head sat gracefully atop a slightly above average length neck. The kind of neck that makes you want to nuzzle and kiss it till you collapse from exhaustion. Her legs were slim from her cute ankles to her apple butt. When she walked it was as if she was floating on air.

I was 19yr, 6', 175lbs hazel eyes, about the same color hair as hers, and fairly fit (from walking a lot of mountainous terain).

(Ok, now to the story)

I asked Kesia if she would like to go for a ride to the mountains above Boulder for a day. To my surprise and utter delight she said she would love to. Until that day I just watched her from afar, because she didn't seem to particularly notice me. She told me later that she had been scoping me out from the first day she moved in. There was only a couple of other people our age in the house, and they seemed to be a little self absorbent. (Kesia's words)

We started the day off with breakfast at a Jerry's on the way out of Denver. We just enjoyed each other's company, and talked "getting to know each other stuff" the whole trip, until on the way back on a side road going into Denver about dusk my '58 Chevy Delray sputtered to a stop. Yes, it really died of it's own accord!! It was getting dusk by then, so I couldn't see to work on it. We decided to stay there till morning, when the sun made it's reappearance. Since I grew up in "the sticks", I always carry an "emergency kit". It had a couple of quilts, water, dried fruit, first aid kit, oil for the engine as well as the transmission, extra points, condenser, distributer cap, spark plugs, wheel bearings, and grease for the bearings. We ate the fruit, got out the quilts, and settled in for the night, her in the back seat, and me in the front. Like I mentioned before, I was painfully shy. She was a perfect lady.

About sunrise we were awakened by the chirp of a police serene. Up walked an officer. In his friendliest "I busted you doing something wrong" voice he greeted, "Good morning." He then asked, "Is there a reason you are parked on a public road this time of day?"

"Well, officer, (they didn't like being called cops in those days) my car quit, and it was too dark to work on it."

He then informed me in a rather cynical voice that he had heard that one before, so I tried starting the car to no avail. His cynical little smirk disappeared and he asked if I needed a tow truck. I told him I will get it running as soon as I get my "emergency kit" and tools out of the trunk. I put in new points, condenser, and distributer cap. It fired right up. He bade us farewell, and good luck, and we headed into the morning.

(Sorry, no passionate love making this trip.) My virginity was still in tact.

I will have to tell about losing that later.

**************************

Fast forward about a month to October 31,1969.

Kesia rode to Pueblo, Colorado with her dad, mom, and aunt to my uncle's church. He was going to officiate the wedding ceremony. I rode with my dad, who came up for the big day. I hadn't seen Kesia for a couple of days, because she and her aunt (who she thinks is her real mom)were busy getting her ready for the wedding. For some reason I was not nervous, much to my dad's surprise. It just felt right.

We had no wedding rehearsal at all. I just went up to the alter where my uncle told me to stand. The Wedding March started and in walked the most beautiful angel I had ever laid eyes on, in person or in books. She wore a cream colored, lacy dress that glided along the floor, and a vale with lace flowers around it. Later I saw the many layers of white lace petticoats, white high heal shoes, skin colored stockings, the garter that held up the stockings, and her white lace and lace flowered panties that matched the white lace and lace flowered half bra that matched the vale. I wore a suit borrowed from my uncle. Fortunately we were about the same size.

The ceremony lasted about 45 minutes to an hour. The wedding party then went to a more than I could afford restaurant. The reception was already set out in a banquet room, with way too expensive food, two fork, two spoon settings to the right of the plate, and two knives on the left, and any non alcholic beverage anyone wanted. To this day (I am now 63yr)I still don't know who paid for it.

After the reception, my uncle took Kesia and I to the Continental Trailways bus station, bought two tickets, and bade us farewell and good luck.

For those of you that have never ridden a Continental Trailways bus, in the back of the bus is a rest room, and from the outside wall of the rest room to the inside wall of the bus is a bench seat against the back wall of the bus. All other seats are high back bucket seats. Three seats on each side of an aisle (much like a passenger plane). The last row of seats in front of the rest room were eliminated. That left an extra three seats on the other side of the aisle.

Kesia and I headed back to the bench seat. As we made our way back to the back, I noticed that the bus was only about two thirds full and most of the passengers were up toward the front of the bus (the view is better up there, and it is away from the restroom). The extra row of three seats were taken by a lady about mid 20's to early 30's and her daughter about 8 0r 9yrs old, and their stuff.

The girl was ogling my new wife's "pretty dress", as the girl called it. I was back in my street clothes.

As the bus left the city limits of Pueblo headed north, my angel and I started to enjoy our new status as married people by getting all snuggly and feelie. At some point the mom looked back and saw that I had disappeared. Since the "unoccupied" sign was visible on the restroom, she was pretty sure that I was not in there.

"How about you go see the scenery from the front seat by the driver.", the mom told her daughter. "Daughter" disappeared up the isle.

Kesia told me later that it was at this point "Mom" and her eyes connected. With the look on mom's face, Kesia knew that mom wasn't going to go screaming into the night, so Kesia said nothing so I was oblivious as to what was happening above. Both Mom and Kesia sat in silence as the occurrences occurred, thus no one else knew that anything was awry. (wink wink).

I slid my wife's (That sounded so cool) panties down over her garters, stockings, and shoes. the moisture from her womanhood was such that you could wring them out, and the scent was so thick, you could scoop it with a spoon. In the extremely insolated space under the layers of petticoats, non of the aroma could escape. I then snuck the panties out the restroom side of her dress to her waiting hand. As her eyes stayed transfixed to Mom's eyes, Kesia handed them over the back of the seat to Mom. Mom took them immediately to her nose, and inhaled the aroma. As Kesia told me of the happenings later, I could imagine the look of lust on Mom's face as her eyes rolled back, and a demure smile went across her face.

With the surreal light filtering through the dress and lace petticoats, I leaned forward and scooped a generous amount of juices from the gap in the folds before me. I had to either take Julius (Kesia's pet name for public use when she wanted to visit my willy) out or he was going to leave an embarrassing spot on my drawers. I chose take him out. It was a good choice since he decided to spit all over the back of the lacy material in front of him. Not being one to be kept down, he stayed hard enough that a cat couldn't scratch him.

Oh, to be that young again!

I leaned forward and took another taste. As a shudder went through Kesia, her ladyness contracted and sent a little flow of goodies over my tongue. That was all it took. I dove into her like a pool. My tongue was every where at once. Speedy Gonzales, the fast mouse from cartoons, would have been proud. As I settled on her goddess button, I slowed and started enjoying the nectar and aroma as I sucked and nibbled on this gift to men. As Kesia began to tremble, I was surprised the bus could stay on the road.

This event was not lost on Mom, as she began to tremble like an excited hamster. Her hand was under her own dress following the path of destruction to give her a monument moment of her own. On her special spot was a brand new pair of sopping lace panties with lace flowers, and in her hand hanging over the back of her seat was a pair of very nice blue lace panties. Kesia took them from her saying, "Fair trade".

That was the first words exchanged between the two ladies. The blue goddess cover was every bit as wet as were the white ones. Kesia held them to her nose, took a whiff, and ran her tongue along the intimate part.

I continued with my swimming lessons below. I was now doing the finger equivalent to the backstroke in the deep end of the erotic pool. My lips and tongue were still clinging to the goddess gift. The splashing sounds covered by lace were deafening in the closed heaven I was very much alive in. All my senses were in overdrive. I was losing control of them as I started another ride over the edge. I had such a strong, mind numbing achievement, that as I started shooting for the moon, I fell out from under the hidden world I was caught up in. Stuff shooting everywhere, I found myself laying in the floor of the bus, looking up at two ladies looking down.

Their faces were flushed, looking like they were on fire. I ,somehow, was able to get my prominence tucked away and in the seat by my wife (that still sounded so cool). Mom joined us on the bench seat for what little was left of our trip into Denver. No funny stuff. Just a good visit like nothing had occurred. The only difference between the visit we were having and the rest of the passengers was the fact one of the ladies was wearing the wrong panties, and the other lady was holding the wrong pair. I was just glad I was not the cleaning crew in Denver.

As we entered the city limits of Denver, Daughter returned to her previous seat. She asked what the "awful smell" was. I guess it would take a few years before she would learn the appreciation, and intoxication of such a smell.

We never knew the name of Mom. We just parted at the station.

****************************

As stated before, this was and is a true story. no embellishment or downplay. As you can tell the normal Ooohhh, aarrrggggh, aaahh, mmmmm, eeeehaaaa, aaarrrr, yeaaaaa, harder-faster, oooohhhh Ggggodddd, pound me harder, deeper-deeper oh yes!!!!!!!!!!, swallow bitch, take it all, squeeze it all out! just did not happen, so for all that crave such sounds as this, you are just going to have to do them yourselves.

This is the first time I have ever written down any of my experiences, erotic or otherwise. I would greatly enjoy hearing from others, good, bad, or indifferent. Kesia is the true name of the lady of my first love, and the one that took my virginity at 19yrs of age. This was just one of our experiences while we were in our world. My true name is Larry. We were in love. Not just making it.