Our Weekend at Amethyst Springs

Story Info
Alpha Zeta Zeta's nudist club weekend.
3.8k words
4.1
21.6k
9
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Amber Martinez, I'm a freshman student at J. Oscar University currently spending my weekend with my Alpha Zeta Zeta sorority, our history teacher and her friends at the Amethyst Springs Nude Resort.

In my last story, we were introduced to Arnold, Cecilia and Belle Long, friends of my world history teacher Donna Prince, who's already a nudist herself. Arnold was quite muscular and had a big dick, Belle had small tits but made up for it with her slim, toned frame and Cecilia was an absolute goddess with big jugs, a fine looking ass and was an overall MILF.

Last night after a nice sushi dinner, Cece and I had some hot sex under the shower and in bed with tons of fingering, kissing and toys until we finally came ourselves to sleep, which is where this next chapter begins.

-

The sun began to rise over Amethyst Springs on an early Saturday morning. Trying my hardest to open my eyes after a good night's sleep, my brain won out and put me right back to sleep, no doubt thinking about how exhausted I was after my primal session with my current bedmate.

Suddenly I was finally awakened when I felt my nipples being pinched. Trying not to yelp in pain & arousal, I turned around to find Cece still knocked out from the night before and clutching my bare teenage body.

I decided to wriggle myself out of her arms and start my day. When my feet touched the floor, my legs started to wobble and I began to stumble out & headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

Walking down the hall, I saw the aftermaths of my fellow nudists' sexual encounters. Arnold now had Donna saddled up on his cock, Emily East's mouth was now obscured by Stacy Johnson's anus and Karen Mishra, Bonnie Leonard & Harriet Kimberly were now spooning one another. Yet strangely enough, I discovered that the earlier foursome was now down to a threesome with the disappearance of Belle.

I began searching the cabin for the cheerleader as much as my legs could take it before going outside and plopping down on the patio.

Suddenly I heard a splash & in the distance, a slender female figure popped out of the water and squeezed her hair to dry. That was when I realized that female was actually Belle, skinny dipping in the lake and being watched without knowing.

I began to feel myself getting turned on, the drops of water scattered across Belle's firm body, highlighting her long legs, her tiny boobs and her decently-sized ass.

I pushed two of my fingers down on my clit and got to fapping, trying to be as quiet as I can so that I don't let her catch me or I wake up any of my housemates or our neighbors. Pleasuring myself, I began imagining Belle catching me and asking if I wanted to join.

Suddenly I finally burst, proving my suspicions as Belle turned to my direction and waded over to me. "Good morning Amber." she greeted. "So how did you sleep last night?"

"Pretty good I must say!" I answered nervously licking the fluids off my fingers.

"So what are you doing up so early?" she asked. "I don't know, but I did see you were gone from your room and now you're swimming out here." I stated.

"Oh yes, forgot to tell you about that." Belle sheepishly said pushing some of her wet hair off her face. "By swimming, I mean I just adore skinny dipping."

"Yeah, the feeling of being completely nude while surrounded by so much cool water must feel freeing, doesn't it?" I asked.

"Indeed. Would you like to join me?" Belle offered.

"Yeah, sounds great!" Seems I have a habit of having fantasies that somehow manage to come true as I gracefully dove off the shore without making a splash. "I was right, this is just heavenly!"

"This is exactly why I love swimming nude so much, just feeling so free without anything on you." Belle stated before suddenly we heard the door open and we turned to find my friends, Mrs. Prince and Belle's parents standing before us.

"Oh there you all are! Seems like you're having fun." Karen exclaimed. "Mind if we join?"

"Of course, the more the merrier." Belle stated before they all dove in after us, starting off our morning with some skinny dipping fun.

After getting out of the lake and drying off, we had breakfast and finally decided to arrange for a visit to the club spa. Our appointment was at ten which gave us plenty of time to prepare.

Walking into the bathroom, I found Emily doing her nails while idly shaking her big butt at me. I just knew I had to have sex with all my sorority sisters after my initiation where I fucked Karen and my hot tub date with Harriet before the school year ended.

"Oh hey Amby, didn't see you there!" Emily greeted me. "I've just been painting my fingernails, you want me to do yours?" she asked.

"Of course, I'd love to see how you do it." I answered sitting down on the toilet and let the master do her work.

"So how do you want yours, just a plain color or something fancy?" Emily asked examining the nail polish she had.

"Just plain please. And make it my fave color too, maroon!" I suggested.

"You got it honey." Beginning to paint my nails, I looked down at Emily's cleavage and discovered that despite her B-cups, she was really packing quite a bust, almost enough to once again get me wet.

"Oh, I see what's happening here. This is just an excuse to get it on with me right?" Emily asked with a horny smirk. "Kinda actually, it was your ass that made me want to." I answered. "Let me finish first and then we can fuck before we head for the spa."

After a few more minutes, my nails were a beautiful shade of maroon. "Wow, you did great!" I thanked Emily.

"You're welcome babe. Now about my boobs." Emily said before pulling me into a kiss and I squeezed her tits.

After a while, we spread our legs and started scissoring each other making us moan. "Oh hell yes, this is just what I wanted!" I groaned before we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"C'mon guys, we don't wanna be late for our appointment!" Karen called.

"Oh goddammit, and it was just getting good." Emily complained getting up.

"Maybe we'll continue at the spa." I suggested putting an arm around her shoulder and pinching her nipple with my other hand. "Now let's go, don't wanna keep the others waiting."

-

Finally getting out of our shared cabin and winding all the way around the lake, we returned to the main area of the resort where the spa was. The establishment itself looked like it came right out of the 20th century and when we entered, we were greeted by two young Asian women dressed in nothing but tiny yellow sling bikinis.

"Welcome friends to the Amethyst Springs Charcoal Spa!" the first girl, who had brown hair and phenomenally bigger boobs than the other, announced. "My name is Mai and this is my sister Yuki, we are very pleased to meet you."

"Hello there you two, the Longs and I would like you to meet our new friends from J. Oscar University." Donna introduced us.

"It is very nice to meet you all today." Yuki greeted us. "We have a variety of treatments that we know you'll enjoy, so please check out this pamphlet and see what you like."

Taking the pamphlet, Bonnie examined all the treatments the Charcoal Spa had to offer. "Let's see. Sauna, mud bath, massage, the resort's own hot springs, they got the works here!" she exclaimed reading it. "Okay gang, which ones should we take?"

"Amber, Emily and I will have the sauna." Belle suggested.

"Good, then I'll take the massage." Donna added.

"Mineral water pool for me and Harri!" Bonnie cried gripping Harriet's shoulder.

"In that case, Arnie and I call dibs on the mud bath." Cece said.

"I guess that leaves us with the hot springs." Karen said to Stacy. "That sounds great, my muscles were getting tired from traveling from our cabin to the spa."

"Very good then, we shall get you all started!" Mai declared clasping her hands together. "Now right this way." She then led us deeper into the spa for our respective treatments.

-

"Trust me girls, you are going to adore the sauna! Cece & I have been in there so many times and came out feeling so refreshed!" Donna told Emily and I as Mai & Yuki led us to the sauna.

"Mrs. Prince is right friends, our sauna is renowned for making all who enter it feeling like completely different people." Yuki explained opening the door to the steam room. "Please enjoy and you'll done in an hour."

"Thanks Yuki!" I called stepping into the misty red plywood-walled room feeling warm all over.

"You are very welcome." Yuki replied before grabbing my shoulders. "Excuse me, but is it okay if I join you?" she asked shyly.

"Oh sure sweetie, the more the merrier!" Emily exclaimed sitting down on the bench and sighing contentedly as the moisture danced around her body.

"Okay then sis, have fun! Just call me if something happens!" Mai called as she led the rest of the group away from us, leaving her younger sister in the sauna.

"Well, might as well get nude!" Yuki declared shutting the door, pulling down her sling bikini and making herself just as naked as the rest of us. I began examining every last bit of her slim curvaceous figure, from her black hair & green eyes, to her breasts which were bigger than mine but smaller than Mai, her fully shaved mound, her sexy ass and her full legs.

"So how long have you been a nudist Yuki?" I asked her as she sat down between me and Belle. "We've actually been nudists our entire lives, but we only joined the Amethyst Springs a few years ago."

"That still leaves me with one question, how come everyone else is naked except the employees?" Emily asked now laying on her stomach. "Like Sam from the reception area for example. He wears plaid and has jeans on yet he's pretty okay with us being naked."

"It's just etiquette or something like that. Me and Mai decided to compensate by wearing those sling bikinis." Yuki continued standing up, wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing our chests together. "And speaking of which, the two of us used to both be C-cups until Mai got enhancement surgery last year and went up to a triple-D. After that, she got tons of attention and made me feel kinda jealous."

"I'm sorry you feel that way Yuki, because that's how I feel too." Belle commented putting a hand on Yuki's shoulder. "I feel like my boobs aren't very impressive either, even for someone my age."

"Aw, that's so sad you two!" Emily sympathized with them hugging Belle from behind, making her own pair squish against her back. "What can we do to make you feel better?"

"I know what can do so." Yuki declared before beginning to play with my tits. "Regardless of breast size, you all have such wonderful bodies. I especially treasure yours Amber."

"Oh, why thank you." I blushed before she made me kiss her while Belle started fingering Emily's clit, creating a erotic moaning symphony. After a while, Yuki began tweaking my nipples with her hands while licking my pussy. Meanwhile Emily started sitting on Belle's face and making her lap up her ass.

"Oh sweet mother of FUCK, I love this!" Yuki cried biting at my privates.

"Me too, and I think I'm gonna cum!" I groaned sensually before I burst all over her face just as Emily came all over Belle's.

Panting, Emily and I looked at each and licked our lips. "Hey, wanna trade?" I asked Yuki.

"Sure, I can see that Belle is very good at rimming." the Asian babe replied before pouncing Belle while I finished what I started with Emily earlier that day. One has to wonder how the others are doing.

-

"Oh this water feels so nice!" Harriet moaned contentedly stepping out of the mineral water pool and drying off with her towel before sitting down on a deck chair next to Bonnie.

"It made me feel so much younger and I've gotten a killer tan too!" Harriet's skin had become slightly darker as a result of the sunlight while Bonnie laid in her chair silently, her own flesh becoming more tanned than usual while sipping an ice drink.

Harriet began ogling her friend's bare form. Her shining platinum blonde hair, her large boobs, her flat stomach combined with her shaved pussy & muscles, her famous "Fuck me, I'm on the pill" tattoo on her left forearm, her toned thighs and muscular legs were to die for.

And Harriet was quite a looker as well. Her pale skin & slender build, C-cup tits, dyed pink hair, amber eyes and bush had won her many dates and even a few one night stands in the past. The two of them relaxed under the sun for a few moments until Harriet turned her head upwards to notice another couple, just as nude as they were, sitting across from them chatting.

She could see that the woman was a busty Hispanic babe with long blonde hair and the man had a bushy brown mustache & kept his cock unshaven. It wasn't long before the couple turned to notice them as well. "Oh hello there girls, didn't see you there!" the woman greeted them. "My name's Maria and this is my boyfriend John."

"I'm Harriet and this is my girlfriend Bonnie." Harriet introduced herself and Bonnie who waved at the two. Suddenly John's dick slowly went upward, no doubt getting horny at the sight of the girls. "Apologies girls, I get horny pretty easily around here."

"I suppose that happens a lot?" Bonnie asked.

"You bet it does." Maria responded. "Do you want me to suck on it to make it go away?" she asked John.

"Actually I'd like one of our new friends here to do it." John replied pointing to the two girls. "So, any takers?"

"Wait, we're friends already? But we barely know each other!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"Okay, introductions first then erections." Maria declared sitting down. "John and I are pretty new to this whole nudism thing, having only been coming here for a few weeks but it's honestly quite fun."

"Yeah, the nice weather, meeting new friends and having some time to ourselves." John added.

"We're actually part of a nudist sorority at J. Oscar University called Alpha Zeta Zeta." Bonnie stated. "This is our first time here thanks to our world history teacher where we met her friends."

"We're friendly with Prince and the Longs as well." John said. "Now can we get to relieving me already?" He opened up his legs to reveal his dick and Harriet was more than happy to swallow it. She took the entire rod in his mouth while fondling his balls, going up and down the shaft covering his entire dick with her saliva until he finally came all over her mouth. "Oh thanks babe, you're a big help."

"You're welcome John, you want to do anything else?" Harriet asked wiping the cum off her lips.

"Get me hard again. I want to see how slutty you are." he offered. "Maybe dance on that nearby umbrella." He then pulled out his phone and turned on some sexy jazz music to set the mood.

It was pretty obvious John wanted Harriet to pole dance and she was happy to comply. Harriet grasped onto the umbrella, which was a perfect substitute for a stripper pole, and started swinging her nubile body in a circle.

"Woo, you go girl!" Bonnie cheered her on. "Mind if I join you?"

"Sure, why not!" Bonnie then joined her girlfriend on the impromptu pole while the couple began masturbating to their dance. The two girls slid up and down, making sure their audience were paying attention to their best assets, specifically Harriet's sexy legs & ass and Bonnie's boobs.

"Oh yes, the two of you are just so hot!" Maria moaned as her fingering brought her to her knees.

"I can already feel myself building up!" John added before they finally came all over the pavement and the girls' dance ended.

"Gotta say Johnny, you stroke pretty fast." Harriet said walking over to John before dropping down and grasping his cock. "Wanna see if us girls make good cum dumpsters?"

"Oh you bet I do." John said before he began stroking his member while Bonnie & Maria sat opposite to Harriet.

"C'mon sweetie, faster!" Maria beckoned her boyfriend and he complied, fapping even faster until finally he started squirting all over the three women. They lapped up his juices like dogs and he continued cumming in the faces, moaning as loudly as he can before falling flat on his ass and then lying down to catch his breath.

"That was just intense!" John shouted panting.

"Yeah, you liked it?" Maria asked lying down next to him.

"I already know you enjoyed our earlier performance." Bonnie said.

"Hey, I got an idea!" John stated. "We're gonna have a big party tomorrow night and want to invite you and your friends."

"Cool, it's a date!" Harriet accepted the invite but John still had something to say.

"Do you and Bonnie want to dance for our guests Sunday?" he offered.

"Sounds like a great idea, but for now let's just rest here." And so the four of them did, basking in the afterglow under the sun.

-

"Oh Mai, your massages are as heavenly as ever." Donna sighed lying on her chest while Mai gently stroked her back.

"Thank you very much Mrs. Prince. I know you just love them." the busty Asian replied before moving on to her butt. "And it seems your bottom has gotten bigger too."

"Oh, so you've noticed!" Donna giggled as her face turned red. "I guess maybe I have been eating a bit much and it all went to my hips."

"No, don't be so embarrassed! It compliments your slim figure well." Mai complimented before stopping the massage and holding up her jugs. "So, do you want to try this special massage I've been practicing?"

"What kind of massage is that?" Donna wondered before she suddenly felt the Asian's massive mounds touch her back and she yelped in alarm. "Are those your-"

"Yes indeed Donna, got them sized up last year." her masseuse bragged before shedding her slingshot. "You like them?" she asked.

"Why yes, they're perhaps even rounder & firmer than they were before!" Donna gasped in astonishment copping a feel. "May I...touch them?"

"Of course." Mai purred before flopping down on top of her partner and squishing her tits in her face. "Can you feel them now babe? The shape, the size, the nipples?!" she snarled sensually.

"Oh yes, I love them!" Donna cried in hunger before smacking her lips right around the left nipple and licking it.

"And I love it when my nips get licked!" Mai added moaning in heat. She then started pressing her knee into her clit and they started to passionately make out.

"Oh hell yes, your body is just so beautiful!" Donna howled in ecstasy. "I just want to fuck it all day and night!" she added moaning.

"Your shape is fantastic too! If you didn't already have a husband, we'd be a perfect couple!" Mai said between paths before they kissed again.

"Stop with your knee already darling, I'm going to cum!" Donna cried out before she finally burst and hung her arms over both sides of the massage table.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." Mai whispered. "Do you want to snuggle with me on the table?" she asked sweetly.

"Of course we can babe." Donna replied and she pulled the sheet over them, falling asleep in each other's arms on the massage table.

-

"If this is Heaven, I don't ever want to get out!" Karen exclaimed while she and Stacy relaxed in the hot springs.

"Yeah, they weren't kidding when they said it was their most popular attraction." Stacy added picking up one of the scented candles that surrounded them. "These candles cost quite a lot, so I assume they must be of high quality."

"Oh damn, we only got five minutes left!" Karen stated looking at the spa timer. "Wanna make the most of it?" she asked rising out of the water with every drop accentuating her curves.

"Oh what the hell!" Stacy declared getting up as well and the two started making out. The heat of the water made things more spicy when they got down and began fingering each other to the point of cumming. Their moaning began getting louder when they dropped into a full-on 69 position before the timer finally went off, signaling the end of their appointment.

12