Our Weekend Away

Story Info
This is my idyllic weekend away with my guy.
7.1k words
4.77
13k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I recently spent some time at my dad's holiday place in the north of Scotland and decided to write a story about what would happen if I had my guy with me.

To set the scene, the house is in the middle of nowhere. The town itself is fairly secluded, but the house, even more so. From where I live, the house is a good 3 or 4 hour drive.

On the drive up to my dad's place I thought about what I would do if you were driving us there. I would be holding your hand and playing with your fingers, letting you know I'm feeling playful.

About ten minutes away from the house, I slide over on my seat, closer to you. I know you're trying to concentrate on driving but I can't keep my hands off. I start by kissing your neck, my tongue traces upwards, and I nibble on your ear lobe. I whisper in your, "I want you so much", and my hand starts to rub your thigh suggestively. I hear you let out one of those moans, those manly little grunts of yours that drive me wild. My hand drifts over to the fast-growing bulge in your jeans, rubbing playfully while I kiss your neck and whimper in your ear that I can't wait to get home.

After what seems like an eternity, we arrive at the house. We get out the car and walk toward the house. I'm fumbling around with the keys, trying to pick the right one. I feel you wrap your arms around me from behind, your hands on my hips, your chest pressing into my back. Instantly the heat between us grows, my breathing quickens and I'm moaning as your hands wander my body. Your hands drop to my hips - just the way I like it. I feel you tease me, your fingers taunting me as they slide under my top. Your hands run over my waist and slowly up inside my top. I raise my arm up behind me, grabbing on to your hair gently, turning my head to kiss you.

I turn around and we instinctively move backwards toward the door. I slide my hand down between us and unzip your jeans, pushing them down with a sense of urgency. Your hands drift down over my ass, to the top of my thighs, gripping me. I hook my arms around your neck as you pull my legs up. My skirt rides upwards, and sits around my waist now. You reach down between us to pull my panties to one side, gasping at how wet I am already. Your hardness pushes inside me with one smooth move. Pinning me against the front door to the house, you take a moment, giving me time to appreciate how good it feels. My fingers grip on to your shoulders while I lean in, starting to kiss your neck. You start to slide in and out of me, gripping tightly on my thighs.

I'm so overwhelmed with pleasure, all I can do is bury my head in your chest and scream. From the way I look at you, from the way my dripping wet pussy grips around you and from the way I moan your name in between screams, you know I'm already close. I scream for you to fuck me harder and faster, your cock is throbbing deep inside me and I don't know if I can hold on much longer. We whisper words of encouragement in one another's ears, bringing us closer and closer to climax. You thrust harder and harder inside me, my moans and screams get louder and louder, my pussy grips tightly and you know I'm cumming. Seeing me like this, with a look of passionate abandon spread over my face, with my thighs gripping around your waist, trying to keep you as deep inside me, my body shaking in your arms as the orgasm spreads over me...it all pushes you over the edge. I feel your fingers digging into me, you lean your head forward, your forehead pressing against mine as your warmth explodes inside me.

You hold me there for a minute or two, bringing one another down slowly - my pussy still contracting around you. My legs drop to the floor, and I try to find my balance. I fix my skirt while you zip up your jeans. I wrap my arms around your neck, give you a deep kiss and say "welcome home baby".

We let ourselves in to the house and get settled. We unpack and each take a shower and freshen up. It's about 7pm now and the sun is just about to set. It's a warm evening, and I'm eager to show you the surroundings to the house.

We walk through the wooded area around the house, leading onto a quiet, secluded beach.

Hand in hand, we walk slowly along the beach, where the water laps up and over the sand next to us. I lead you by hand to the end of the beach. For a moment everything is quiet and it feels so perfect - as though we are the only two people on the planet.

I stand up on my tip toes, staring into your eyes for just a second. As the waves from the ocean wash up on the shore again, our lips meet. Slowly, I brush my nose lightly against yours as the heat builds between us again - more languid than earlier, still hot as hell.

As we return one another's kisses, my hands wander over you with more purpose, more urgently than before. I start to pull at your shirt, pushing it up and over your head, my fingers brushing over your chest as I drop your shirt onto the sand. I feel your hands wandering down my back, lingering at the top of my ass, pulling me towards you.

I start to push back, whispering for you to lie down on the sand. You sit down on the sand, pulling me down on top of you.

My legs are already spread over your hips - I have a pair of tight, black shorts on, and a white strap top. I lean my body into you, pushing you backwards until my chest is flat against yours. My nipples are hard, poking through my top into your bare chest.

I feel your hands moving up and down my back, then down to my ass, planting your fingers there, gripping me tightly as I kiss your lips, your neck and collar bone.

I sit back up, lifting my top up, revealing my breasts to you. I slide away from you, straddling your leg as I start to unzip your trousers. My fingers grip the waistband of your trousers and boxers, pulling them down over your legs. Your cock, already hard, springs free from your clothes as I do this, I can't wait to get my hands on you, baby. My gaze is locked with yours as my fingers wrap around you slowly, gently, carefully. I want to turn you on so completely. I stare in to your eyes as my hand starts to roll up and down your cock, feeling you getting a little bit harder under my touch. I love making you hard.

I grind my hips into your leg for a second, letting you feel how wet and how hot I am for you. My hand moves up and over your cock, gripping every inch feeling you throb in my hand makes me so horny. I lower my body down, pressing my boobs into your leg. I swirl my tongue over the tip of your cock - flicking over your hardness. My fingers are tracing gently around the base of your cock, and over your balls. My tongue laps around you, tracing up and down and I can hear you letting out a long sigh. I love satisfying you. I now start to wrap my lips over the tip of your cock, sucking on you, almost greedily. I take each and every inch of you into my mouth so slowly, letting you savour the sensation of my mouth on you.

I take you down, deep down in my throat. My tongue laps over your cock as I slide you into my mouth, until you're touching the back of my throat and making me gag.

Even though I'm choking on your hard, thick shaft, I hold you there, loving the way you fill my mouth. I tighten my lips around the base of your cock, holding my grip as I slide your cock out of my mouth slowly, sucking hungrily on you.

My fingers wrap around you again, rubbing up and down, harder and harder, faster and faster. I love that what I'm doing draws an involuntary moan from your lips. Your eyes are fixed on my hand and what I'm doing to your cock. I feel your cock throbbing in my hand - hot and hard.

As I lean down over your leg, starting to lick and suck on you again, I move my hand round to your ass, tracing my finger around your ass hole, while my other hand drifts down between my legs, rubbing gently at my wetness.

I feel your hips pushing up, your cock buried deep in my throat. I suck so hard on your cock and I can feel you pulsing in my mouth.

I know from the look you give me that you're so close. I moan with lust, my mouth vibrates around your cock as I start to push my finger inside you, slowly but firmly. I lift my hand from between my legs, coated in my juices and wrap it around your cock, rubbing you harder and harder, begging you with my eyes to come in my mouth. I'm licking and sucking your cock so hard - so anxious to feel your cock jerking in my mouth, to feel your warmth exploding and filling my mouth as your orgasm takes over you.

Your hips jerk up and I feel your cum filling my mouth, dripping down over my chin. I let out a long, satisfied moan, loving how hard you've come on me.

We get dressed again, and head back to the house, both a little worn out from our fun today.

Back home, I tell you to relax while I fix us something for dinner. You doze off on the couch while I chill some wine and make us some pasta.

About an hour later, I've sat a glass of cool wine (your choice of wine - I have bad taste!) on the table next to the sofa. I'm back in the kitchen, and pop my head round the corner to the living room, where you're just starting to wake up. I say that dinner's ready, and ask you to come through to the kitchen, disappearing around the corner again.

When you arrive in the kitchen, sipping your wine, you are greeted by the sight of me sitting on the work surface with nothing but a pair of high heels on. My back is straight, and my right leg is crossed over my left leg, holding a glass of wine in my hand as I stare over at you, smiling.

"Hungry, babe?", I ask you. Your eyes are slowly working their way up my legs, over my stomach, my bare breasts, to my face. "Starving", you reply.

You walk over to me slowly, setting your glass down on the work surface. As you reach me, everything slows down around me. Your hands are instantly on my hips. Before I know what has happened, my legs are parted, and my glass of wine has disappeared from my hand. I'm so overwhelmed by your touch. I'm flustered, allowing you to take control. Your hands run slowly up my thighs, over my hips and around to my ass. You pull me forward on the work surface, gripping my flesh tightly. Pure passion takes over us both, our bodies lock together instinctively. You lift me from the work surface, my legs wrapping around your back, my boobs are pressed together at eye level for you.

You sit me down on the kitchen table, pulling down your trousers and letting your hard cock spring out.

I reach my hand down between my legs, stroking your cock. I look up at you, a lustful look glazing over my eyes and say "fuck me, I need to feel you inside me, now." You take hold of your cock, running the tip of it along the length of my pussy lips, hot and wet, ready for you.

You tease me with your hardness, sliding the first inch or so inside me, pulsing in and out with shallow movements. My pussy grips and throbs, contracting around you, trying to keep you inside me for as long as possible before you pull out again.

My legs wrap around your back, pulling you forwards, pushing your cock deep inside me. You hold this position for at least a minute, your hands wandering over my stomach, tracing upwards to my breasts. My chest is rising and falling with my heavy breathing. My cheeks are red, hot with anticipation. I grip my pussy around you, letting you feel how tight I am, how much I need you to fuck me.

You start to slide in and out of me, right to the hilt - letting me feel each and every inch of you. You've got me so wound up, all I can do is close my eyes and let out a whimper as you start to move in me.

Thrusting, grinding, fucking me.

Within minutes, you've got me ready to explode, I'm so lost in this pleasure, this overwhelming feeling. I start to moan louder. You know from the way I moan your name, from the way my hands grip desperately at yours that I'm going to come any minute now. You lift my legs up over one shoulder and pound into me as hard as you can. I moan, louder and louder, screaming for you to fuck me harder, for you to come inside me. My body starts to shake, shuddering as the orgasm spreads over my body. My juices run all over your cock, dripping down to the table. You hold your cock inside my throughout my orgasm, and for a couple of seconds afterwards. I still feel your hardness throbbing, pulsing, so close to orgasm.

I slide my body off the table and kneel down in front of you. I slide my mouth over your cock slowly, tasting my juices on you as I start to suck. I gently fondle your balls in my hand, massaging them, urging you to come as I stroke you and suck you. Licking you greedily, I feel you start to shake, your balls getting hard, ready to explode. Your hips rock back and forth, matching my rhythm as I fuck you with my mouth. I'm milking your cock with my lips - I can't wait to taste you. Your hands drift to the back of my head, holding me still as you fuck my mouth, harder and harder and harder, until you shoot your big hot load in my mouth, down my throat, all over my tits. It drips down my chin, over my nipples. I wipe a little of it from my collar bone with my fingers, bringing it to my mouth, "mmm...tasty" I say, giving you a cheeky smile.

Later on, after dinner, we're collapse in bed together. Exhausted from our travelling, and all the fun we've had today.

I lie on my left hand side, my legs pulled up to my tummy. You lie behind me, your body fitting around mine. I push my ass back into your lap, feeling so contented with your chest pressing into my back.

We both drift off to sleep, your arm wrapped over me, our legs tangled.

The next morning, I wake up to the lovely sensation of you kissing my neck. I let out a sleepy moan, not quite being able to believe that something can feel so good - not sure if I'm still dreaming.

Your hand rests on my hip, exactly where I like it. You make me hot so quickly, baby. I take a minute to wake up properly, enjoying the feeling of your lips and tongue on my neck and shoulder. I turn my head around to face you, returning your kisses, our tongues searching for one another.

Your hand slides up and over my stomach, underneath my strap top. Your fingers gently cup my breast, trapping a nipple between two fingers. You can feel that although I've only been awake for a matter of minutes, you've already turned me on.

You slide the strap of my top down, off my shoulder and plant gentle, soft kisses there. Sunlight is pouring through the window over us, my eyes close and I take some time to appreciate how good you feel and how much you turn me on.

I push my ass back into your lap, our bodies pressing together. I can feel your hardness already - tucked between my thighs.

I push the duvet off our bodies, and let my arm fall over your body. I put my hand on your ass, pulling you in my direction, desperate to have you as close to me as possible. My hand wanders down over your hip, sliding between our bodies to find your hardness.

I wrap my hand around your shaft, sliding up and down until you're fully hard for me.

I feel your hand drifting down over my hip my thigh and curving round to the underside of my leg. I lift it up into the air making myself open to you. Your hand curves underneath my thigh pulling my underwear over to one side. You feel that I'm already dripping wet for you, letting your cock slide inside me in one smooth motion. You slide inside and start to thrust in and out. I close my eyes and let my body sink back into you. I hold my leg up in the air, and you let your hand rest on my hip again. You know exactly what I like, baby. Your hand drifts over my stomach, your fingers spreading over me, pulling me backwards to you. Your fingers slide down underneath my panties, and start to play with my clit, which is hot and throbbing - I'm so horny for you.

You start rubbing me, matching the rhythm of your hips. I am powerless right now, whimpering and moaning how good it feels, how close I am, how much I want you, how much I need you.

I'm desperate to make you feel as good as I do, so as much as I can hardly bare for you not to be inside me, I pull my body away from you. I face away from you, but straddle you. You prop yourself up on the pillows, still lying down, but able to see the mirrored wardrobes across the room.

I use my hand to guide your cock to my pussy lips again as I kneel above you. I let my body sink down on top of you - spreading my legs across your hips until your cock is buried inside me.

I start to bounce up and down on your cock, moaning your name. I love that right now, all you can do is watch. I'm facing away, so there is nothing for you to do but enjoy the view. I rotate my hips, rolling them over yours, and grind them back and forth, your cock stirring me inside as I fuck you. I bring my hands up, running them through my hair, finding a rhythm as I fuck you, quickening my pace as we both get close.

I'm whimpering, "baby, I'm so close", begging you to come inside me. I keep bouncing up and down, harder and harder. Faster and faster, my pussy wraps around your cock, milking the cum from you. I feel your cock jerking, pulsing, throbbing. "I'm cumming baby, cum inside me" I scream. For one last time, I slam my hips hard down into you, feeling your cum explode inside me. My pussy grips you, contracting and pulsing around your hard cock, feeling wave after wave of your hot cum filling me.

I collapse on the bed next to you - what a wonderful way to start the day.

After we recover, and take a shower, we decide to head into the town for a look around. After buying some more wine for later this evening, we come across a little lingerie shop. We decide to go in for a look, just for fun. Browsing the shop, we gaze at one another from across the room. I spot several items that I think you would like to see me in, picking a few sexy sets of underwear up as I walk around. I stare across at you, and you stare right back, knowing exactly what I have in mind.

I give you a familiar look, biting my lower lip, before heading off to the changing rooms, giggling to myself.

The shop assistant watches me disappear into the changing room, then stares over in your direction, she probably knows exactly what we're up to. You've got this goofy, excited expression on your face - which you do your best to hide when you catch her staring at you.

When you walk over to the changing area, you see that I've left the door slightly open. I've got a few things hanging up that I think I might buy - but right now I'm wearing my own turquoise set - a g-string and matching bra. I twirl around in front of you, very slowly, letting you take in the sight of me.

You move towards me, taking hold of my hands and pinning me to the mirrored wall. Holding my hands above my head, you use your legs to part mine. I stand before you, submitting to you for a second - staring into you eyes, holding your gaze as my breathing quickens. My breasts rise and fall as I take shallow breaths "I need you now", I whimper to you.

Pulling my hands away from your grip, I kneel down before you. Your hands still pressed on the wall, I start to unzip your trousers pulling them down around your ankles. Instantly, your cock is hard and I wrap my fingers around you.

I feel your hips rocking back and forth, matching the rhythm of my hands moving up and down your cock.

I stare up at you, watching the expression on your face as I start to roll my hand up and down your thick, hard cock - feeling you throbbing.

I lean my head in slowly, starting to flick my tongue over the tip of your sensitive cock head, swirling my tongue up and over you. Mmm you're so hard in my mouth, baby - it feels so good. I lick my way up and down the entire length of your cock, until I've kissed and licked every inch of you. I gently lift your cock, dropping my tongue down to your balls, licking and sucking on them while I trace my fingers over your hard shaft.

12