Our Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
An overdue romantic weekend...continued.
2.4k words
4.54
9.7k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early as the rising sun glistened off the lake. I wanted to let you sleep in undisturbed, so I headed out for a quick run. The brisk morning air and the sweet scent of the vineyards had me refreshed and ready for a full day. By the time I returned you were up and about, and curious to what our day would bring. After our light breakfast, we had a little time to lounge around. I took you for a walk through the vineyards. Just a walk, holding hands, getting to talk, was totally what we needed. As much as my mind wandered to last night's activities, and wondered what tonight might bring. Just this time together was long overdue for us. We have needed this time for me to pay attention to you, and you to me; without the world's distractions. The romance is always there, we just need to make it a priority.

Our ride would be picking us up at 11 o'clock. We had a private car, and "guide" to drive us around wine country, touring some of the area's best wineries. The hotel packed us a picnic lunch, and we were basically free to do whatever we wanted for the day. But Plan "A" was wine tasting, and we planned on sticking to it. It was to be a casual day, but you still wanted to look good. And this was a good opportunity to wear some things that your normally save for our beach vacations. Some short khaki shorts to show off your legs and still be comfortable. But instead of sneakers, you wore heeled sandals. Normally I would give you a little grief for that, since we had a good bit of walking to do. But today was different, and you just looked that much hotter, which meant more of me showing you off. The sleeveless top you picked was only suitable for a hot summer day. And it reminded me of your "clubbing days", a cool summer print that showed off the curves of your chest. But the back was barely there, plunging nearly to your waist, just a slim strap holding things together. Watching you climb into the backseat of the towncar, as the driver held the door for you, I immediately felt a stir in my pants.

We told the driver of a few wines we liked and were familiar with, and otherwise left our agenda up to him. The first winery, and a few tasting samples, had our appetite peaked. We settled into a quiet park-like patio at the next vineyard and enjoyed our picnic. Our lunch included more wine, and both of us were quickly feeling a little buzzed. It was nice to not worry about driving. As we loaded back into the car, I could begin to tell that the romantic date and the wine were having the desired effect on you. You held me close, wrapping both your arms around one of mine, and nuzzled your head into my shoulder. I found your thigh with my hand, and began to caress your leg. You were still aware of our driver's presence, and resisted my efforts at full on groping. Soon, we were at our next stop, a smaller winery right on the main road. We made quick work of the place, downing a few more samples. And the alcohol went straight to our heads.

Leaving again, our driver informed us that our next stop was one of our requests, and I knew that it was a bit of a drive from our present location. I leaned in to you, fully turning my torso around with my back to the driver, and kissed you deeply.

I whispered in your ear, "Are you having fun, Baby?"

You coyly whispered back, "Yes. But you're getting me fucked up." Your raspy, seductive voice turns me on.

"Well, good. Maybe I can take advantage of you"

"Maybe....Maybe I'm just getting horny too." You reply, again in that soft raspy voice.

As I slide my hand up your shorts, I whisper, "If you were getting horny, then you'd let me...." And as my hand finds your damp panties, we moan together at the feeling of my fingers pressing on your pussy. I begin to rub through your panties, teasing at your clit below.

"You better stop." you say, nodding towards our driver in the front of the car. I press a little harder, and the stimulation raises your butt off the seat.

"Why? ...What do we care?" I remind you.

You don't answer, but instead part your legs a little further for me. You're so turned on now, your inhibition turns to anticipation. You slide your ass forward on the seat, giving me more access as you recline. Your short shorts provide more than enough entry for me, and I'm sliding my finger back and forth between your folds, still pressing through your panties. They're thoroughly soaked now, not to mention fully exposed through the leg of your shorts. If our driver looked over his shoulder, he would see right through the wet fabric, and get an eyeful of your perfectly trimmed pussy pressing back into my hand. I'm leaning over you, kissing your neck, and using my weight to hold you down. You think about making me stop again, and grab my wrist. But you want me to continue, and instead clutch at the leather of the seat. I slide my fingers under your panties, and easily enter your hot pussy. Instantly my middle finger finds its home, and I begin to massage your clit. You have to bury your head into my chest now, hiding your facial expressions. I increase the intensity, and you begin to arch your back on the seat. Now you're moaning into my chest, and I can feel your teeth nip my skin as you bite down on my shirt. You begin to breathe heavily, and must be forgetting where we are, because you're getting louder.

Gasping for air, you breathlessly tell me, "Don't stop."

I pick up the pace with my finger, and have to hold you down with the heel of my hand, as your hips begin to rock up into me. I wrap my free arm around you, and pull you close, squeezing the breath out of you, holding you still. With a final strain, your body spasms, and you scream into my chest, trying to muffle the sound in my shirt. Your ass clenches, and bounces your hips on the seat, and you clamp my hand between your legs, bringing your crescendo to a close. I hold you there for several minutes, while you catch your breath. Finally, your raise your head from my chest, but try to hide yourself from our driver's view.

"I can't believe you did that to me," you whisper.

"I can't believe you let me."

"I'm so embarrassed."

"Why? " I answer. "I'm so turned on I'm ready to explode," referring to the rock hard bulge in my shorts. "And, I bet I'm not the only one."

"Oh God." you say, trying to act embarrassed. "Well, you're gonna have to put that thing away for later."

Just then, we pulled into the winery driveway. We quickly attempt to straighten up our clothing, but as we exit the vehicle, and catch some fresh air, there's no hiding the flustered look on our red faces. We wander the winery, arm in arm, and try to take it easy for a bit. You're temporarily exhausted from my assault in the car, so we keep to ourselves, and find a quite spot to sit. This was one of our favorite wineries, so instead of drinking too much more, we decide to stock up and buy several bottles to take home. We didn't need much more alcohol anyway.

******

When we finally get back to the hotel, our driver helps us by carrying the case of wine we had gathered up. You quickly thank him, and hurry inside, trying to hide your blushing face. I thank the man for a wonderful tour, and with a quick wink, hand him a sizable tip.

Back in our room, you start to complain about our escapade. But I cut you off, planting my tongue in your mouth. "Do you have any idea how hot that was?" I say, as the bulge comes right back to my shorts.

"Whatever." You dismiss my claim.

But I pull you back to me. "But, I've told you how much I love taking care of you."

"Well, I think my parts need a break for a while."

"Umm. I hope I don't have to wait too long. I feel like I'm gonna explode." I say. "Besides, we have some time to kill before dinner."

"Not that much time " you remind me, "I have to start getting ready soon."

"We could have a quickie. Then I can take care of you better later. Or even a blowjob?" I'm getting desperate, beginning to beg.

You protest, "Why? You never cum for me with just a blowjob."

"That's only because I want to be inside you, and take care of you too." I appeal. "Like last night, when you were upside down, I know I was this close to losing it. When you take me all the way in your mouth...."

I'm undressing you now, grinding my raging hard-on into your ass, as it strains against my shorts. I kiss back of your neck, hoping for the desired effect.

You relent, and lay down on the bed. "OK, but we have to hurry up. "

I quickly discard my clothes, like a kid unwrapping Christmas presents. Climbing on the bed, I expect you to get on your knees. Most of our quickies are doggie-style, and you usually help me quickly to orgasm by tugging at my balls while I pound your pussy from behind. Instead, you reach out and grab my cock, pulling towards your mouth as your tongue wets your lips. Kneeling by your head, you take me in your mouth and begin to lick up and down my shaft. Your hand cups my balls, and you take a breath.

"So you really like when I'm upside down like that?"

"Baby, I love it." I respond. "Sometimes I think about that more than anything else."

You trace your tongue down onto my sack, and wiggle it around between my balls.

"I love it when you suck my cock. I love it when you suck my balls," as you take one in your mouth. "I love you for doing things for me. Unghhh." The pressure on my nuts from you suckling drives me wild.

You push me off, and slide your head to the edge of the bed. "So why haven't you cum for me when I do this for you?" you ask, as I move to straddle your head.

"I told you. I want to take care of you too. I want to cum inside you....But, it feels so good. I want to push a little further into you. I know I would lose it. I just want to fuck your mouth, and have you take all of me in."

"Then why don't you baby?" you respond between licks at my aching balls.

"I dunno. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want you to think I don't respect you."

"Mmmmm," you moan, pulling me out of your mouth again. "What if I want you to hurt me a little?....What if I want to be a little slut for you sometimes?" Your words nearly bring me to the edge.

"Oh God, Baby." I whisper, letting you know I love the idea.

"I want you to come for me, baby." You moan, as your mouth engulfs one of my balls again. You suck it in, and the little bit of pain is wonderful. I can barely stand up. I kiss and bite at your belly, and my hands each take hold of your breasts. I back away and your hand guides my cock into your mouth again. I press into your mouth, with your hand wrapped around my base controlling the progress. Your other hand is completely wrapped around my balls, keeping enough pressure on them, making them ache. After a few pumps, you pull your mouth off me.

"Like this?" you ask. And you take my shaft into your mouth again, this time your hand reaches around to my ass. You pull me into you and I can feel my cock start to squeeze down your throat. You hold me there for a second, then back out to catch your breath. You pull me in again, digging your nails into my ass, this time I know I'm buried in you. The feeling of your mouth wrapped around my cock, and your throat constricting around my head is unbelievable. I can feel you trying to get some breath, with your nose smothered by my balls. You gag a little, and I pull back. For a second, I worry I've hurt you. Then you pull my ass towards you again, all the way down into your throat. You pull my ass in and out, encouraging me to pump into your face. Each thrust is heavenly, and I get a few more in each time, before you gag a little and have to breathe. Your moan tells me you're OK, and feeling it from your throat all the way to your lips brings me to the edge. You suck in one last gasp of air, and plunge your mouth over me again. I drive my hips into you, my hands pulling at your rib cage. You really squeeze my balls, it hurts so bad. Your nails dig into my ass, and pull me into you as far as I can go. My body quakes and I seize up. My ass muscles lock as I try to keep my cock down your throat. I can feel my orgasm come from deep between my legs, and I roll my head back as my cock pumps into you. You take it for what seems like an eternity, holding me inside you. I know you can't breathe, but you swallow my cum down and don't let me go. Finally, I release, and you gulp for air. With an approving "Mmm" and kisses on my cockhead, you let me know you're OK. I want to collapse onto you. But, I help you sit up, and start to lie down next to you on the bed.

My head is spinning, and breathing heavily, I manage, "Oh, Baby. Thank you so much."

"I love you, baby." You say.

And I watch your exquisite naked body leave the bed, and walk towards the shower, as my eyes begin to close...