Our Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
She belonged to him fully.
860 words
4.12
10.6k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dark brown hair was held up by just a pencil and she was tapping her pen mindlessly on her desk as she stared off into space. The classroom was quiet as all the kids had left for the day and classical music droned on in the background. The only light seeping in was coming from the slats in the shades. It was peaceful, the perfect backdrop for her wicked thoughts. The loud vibration of her phone roughly tore her from her daydreams back into reality as she grabbed it out of her desk drawer. Her insides turned to mush and her breath caught in her throat as she read the text from him, "Two more hours and then you're all mine - all weekend long". Fuck. The things he did to her. The ways he made her head spin. The way he owned her with just his words made her weak.

She watched the clock as she packed her things and headed out the door. Her heart was pounding in her chest so loudly it resonated in her ears and her fingers shook as she tried to calm her nerves while driving home. Finally she pulled into her driveway and stared at her shut garage door. His car was parked haphazardly in the gravel and her stomach was filled with butterflies as she smiled slightly and got out of her car. He met her at the door and her knees about gave way. Fuck, he was handsome.

"Undress". One word. One command. So many emotions as she stared at him, his arms crossed, dark eyes on her and his larger frame 1000% blocking the doorway. She continued to stare at him, her mouth slightly agape, before quickly glancing at the next door neighbors empty front porch. She looked back at him and opened her mouth to protest but he shook his head slowly and said in a more stern voice, "Undress".

She closed her mouth and knew better than to argue her point with him. She set her armful of things down on the porch and pulled her shirt up and over her head. Her light blue eyes remained focused on him to keep her anxiety level down before lowering them to unbutton her jeans. Her eyes watched her shaky fingers undo the button and tug the zipper down slowly before wiggling her hips until her pants fell into a puddle of denim around her ankles. Stepping out of them she raised her eyes to his face again and tried to silently plead for that to be enough. Again, he slowly shook his head and said that one intensely commanding word, "Undress". She slide her thumbs into the edge of her panties and pushed them down to join her jeans on the ground. Reaching behind her and slowly undoing her bras clasp before sliding it down her arms and setting it aside. Standing naked in front of him with her arms obediently resting in her lower back, she was painfully aware of how hard her nipples were, how red her cheeks were and how quick her breathing had become. She locked eyes with him and held onto his gaze desperately for what felt like ages until he stepped aside, signaling her in.

Gratefully she slipped past him, her body shuddering as it brushed up against his. He shut the door, turned towards her and caught her wrist in his hand as she breezed by him. Tugging her into his chest he held her for a moment and she felt perfectly peaceful and at home in his embrace. Her frame was much smaller than his but in his shadow, she felt safe.

She broke away from his embrace and smiled coyly up at him before turning to walk towards the bedroom. His voice, though, stopped her dead in her tracks midway down the hall.

"What are you doing, doll?" It wasn't the sentence that stopped her, it was his tone. Slowly she turned to look at him and tilted her head to the side a bit, glancing over her shoulder to the bedroom then back at him and saying softly, "Going to our room...". Her voice trailing off at the look on his face. Again he was shaking his head no.

"Back here." He pointed to a spot directly in front of him and slowly she went, her legs jell-o and her breathing ragged. Damn it, he hadn't even touched her yet and she was already mush.

He took a fistful of hair in his hand and lowered his mouth to her ear, saying in a voice that was soft but had an underlying 'you'll do as I say' tone, "I want you to fucking crawl to the bedroom. Do you understand me? Crawl."

Her eyes shut and her breath caught in her throat as she slowly nodded and managed to somehow reply, "Yes, Daddy". Gracefully she dropped down to her hands and knees and began to crawl, her breathing erratic and his cunt practically dripping with need. She heard him following close behind her and she smiled slowly to herself. Their weekend had just begun...

Part 2 coming soon!