Our Weekend Reunion Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke took her legs and spread them wide. He raised himself above her, holding himself up at the knees and with his arms fully outstretched, as though her were doing a knee push-up. There was no body contact whatsoever except for the swollen head of his cock at the entrance to Mandy’s pussy.

She was panting now and looked up at him with glazed eyes. “Please…” she whispered.

Luke said, “Mandy, I love you. I have to have you. Please baby, I want you. ooooooo.”

He looked into her eyes and he slowly entered her, inch by throbbing inch, so slowly it was almost torturous. The only part of their bodies touching were Luke’s hot shaft entering Mandy’s incredibly wet pussy. Luke finally entered her completely, and Mandy could feel his heat, deep inside her, filling her completely. Then Luke slowly began to withdraw, again inch by inch, until he was completely outside of her, his cock head resting again, against her pussy lips. Without stopping he entered her again, slowly once more and then slowly withdrew.

Again and again, Luke eased his hard cock into Mandy’s wet pussy, slowly penetrating her with exquisite torture for both of them. Mandy watched Luke, his eyes closed, his face almost grimacing in complete ecstasy. She loved to see his pleasure and she thrilled to know that she was able to please him as he had pleasured her.

Finally, Luke could not control himself any longer and his need and urgency took over. His hips began to move faster and faster until he was pistoning his cock in and out of Mandy’s pussy. He was making long strokes still, completely withdrawing and re-entering her pussy with each thrust. He began to move faster and faster until he could feel the thunderbolt begin deep in his thighs and behind his head all at once.

Mandy could feel Luke’s intensity increase and watched his face as he began to move so quickly. His mouth opened into an oval, as though he was screaming, but no sound came out. She reached up to take his hands and he held them over her head, clenching them in his passion. Luke’s hips were a blur now, as he pounded his cock into Mandy’s frame, his heavy balls slapping against her ass.

“OH MY GOD,” Luke cried out, his cock almost bursting inside Mandy. He could not believe how hard he was coming. He could feel his balls clench as they prepared to unload his seed deep inside her. “OOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

Mandy could feel his cock spasming deep inside her. It felt like a hot snake writhing inside her body, and as she felt these tremors and watched Luke’s expression of complete pleasure, she came again for a final time.

“OOOOOOOO’ she wailed, “Ohhhhhh. Agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaainnnn”.

“I have to see you”, she panted, and she slid her body quickly, taking Luke’s cock out of her and holding it in her hand hands, jacking it back and forth as thought it were still in her pussy. With her other hand, she cupped his balls, squeezing gently. As heavy and as full as they were before, they felt like two velvety lemons now, ripe and bursting.

As soon as Luke felt Mandy’s cool fingers surrounding his inflamed cock, he began coming. Her expert hands were coaxing his sperm from his balls, and he felt the explosions begin.

His cock spasmed and his come arched in a molten ribbon from Mandy’s face down her breasts. As she continued to pump and stroke him, his cock kept shooting and spurting come across her breasts and belly.

“UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,” groaned Luke as Mandy kept stroking him, his cock not able to stop. She finished by placing his spent but still hard cock back inside her. She raised her legs and pressed her pretty feet against Luke’s ass and pulled him in as she raised her hips, effectively milking him as his thrusts slowed down.

Luke collapsed on next to Mandy and both lovers gasped as they caught their breath. They'd only been back together for less than two hours and they had shared the best lovemaking that either of them could remember.

And the weekend had not even begun yet…

12