Our Years of Sharing My Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally decided she was ready and started moving in unison with us. The three of us started to increase our speed and thrust. Her head came up and she squealed as both of us gave her the first hard thrust together. That got her attention and we were off and running, so to speak.

Every so often either David or I gave her a slap on one of her ass cheeks, which in turn, caused her to get into fucking, that much more. Soon her head was hanging down, her body glowing with a sheen of sweat, drops falling from her forehead onto David's chest. It was like we were all in automatic. I have no idea how long we kept fucking her holes but all of a sudden she started thrusting back and forth faster and faster. That got him and I trying to keep up with her and keep our cocks inside her.

I heard her grunting, mixed with panting, her body starting to flush all over. Her mouth was open but nothing buy grunts escaped until little squeals, which rose to low screams, which caused David and I to thrust harder. I was about ready to unload into her now stretched ass and thought I felt him swell in her.

We both slammed into her to the hilt and caused the start of one long , hard, deep down orgasm, erupting with a loud scream. I came in her ass, I felt David's cock swell more and unload in her well fucked, sloppy cunt. She started to sit up, so I quickly pulled out of her, before she got hurt, and let he continue up and then she rode his cock, mewling, crying, short screams while her orgasm continued to come in waves. Suddenly, she was quite, her whole body shuttering as she fell forward on David, as his shrinking cock, popped out.

She lay still, very still. We had fucked her until she passed out. She was only out for a few seconds and when she came too, David and I gently lay her over on her back and took turns kissing her love swollen lips and taking turns delving into her cum filled, gaping cunt. Causing her to once again, to start slowly moving against our fingers. Even after that mind blowing orgasm, she was once again getting turned on. Her head moving from side to side, her mouth, saying "Noooooooooo, no more." Her body responding in a way that said, "Yes." We continued to finger fuck her, a mixture of cum and her juices making a sloshing sound as our fingers found their way deeper and deeper into her. Soon we both had four fingers in side by side and our thumbs strumming her clit.

In a very short time we had her deep in another orgasm, that once again flooded her cunt, forcing more of David's jism,to cover our fingers and drip onto the bed. Between what had leaked out of her cunt and also what was leaking out of her ass. The wet spot was substantial.

After her orgasm subsided, she pushed us away, keeping he arms extended as if to say, "no more, I have had enough."

I lifted her off the bed and carried her into the bathroom, followed by David. He got the shower going as I held her upright and got in with her and held her while David washed her. She was capable of doing all this herself, but was reveling in the attention and smiling a dreamy smile.

After drying her off, I walked with her into the master bedroom and helped her into bed. Before I got her covered up, she was asleep.

David and I got dressed and sat and had a drink before he left.

"Tom, I am glad you decided to share Jan with me. She is without a doubt the hottest fuck I have ever had and would love a repeat performance."

"David, there is always that possibility, but have no intention of making this a regular thing and we sure don't want her forming an emotional connection with one of her lovers. So while possible, not probable.

We never did get with David again. I was almost two months before the itch hit her again. We had been out dancing and drinking several times in between but she seemed to have no desire to get with another guy, even after dancing with them. We always went home alone and had great sex, just the two of us.

We were out walking on the sidewalk along the bay, when we heard a voice from behind, hollering, "Megan watch where you are going," as she ran into the back of my leg with her riding toy.

As we turned, I heard Jan's breath catch. She came face to face with a guy, who looked to be in his late 20's, dark complexion, and a body that would make any man envious and women go crazy with lust.

Looking over at Jan, she looked at me and I saw the lust in her eyes. I knew she was going to try to make this guy our next wife sharing conquest.

But that will be another story.

I hope that readers who like this kind of story will enjoy it and future chapters. Feedback is always welcome and I am sure some will not be positive, but will read all and respond to any E-Mail that comes my way.

12