Ouroboros Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about something simple and quick like steak and potatoes? I could get you started with a salad right away." he offered.

She made a contented sound. "That would be lovely."

He didn't start the salad right away, first he put the steaks in the defroster then mixed some olive oil with salt, pepper, and a pinch of garlic. By the time he was done, the steaks were ready and he coated them in the oil mix and set them aside. He threw a couple of potatoes in the oven then he started on the salad. In moments, they were munching away and getting to know eachother better.

"It must have been lonely, all those years by yourself." Shihong empathised.

"It wasn't all bad." Boros told her. "I really got to know who I was as a person. I really enjoyed being able to read for days with nothing to distract me and I managed to learn a great deal about many different things." He was about to tell her about his foray into engineering and some of the inventions he'd made when the timer went off on the oven.

He heated up the grill and got the steaks back out. "How do you like yours?" Boros asked?

She got a hungry gleam in her eye and he could tell she was about to say something. But she didn't. "How ever you like yours is fine."

That wasn't going to fly with him at all. "I'll tell you what. I'll make you a promise if you agree to the same. I will be absolutely honest with you. About everything. Will you do the same for me?" he asked her brazenly.

She thought about it. The idea had promise, she thought, her head filled with scandalous ideas. But she would have to reciprocate. In the end she agreed. "Okay. I promise."

"Now, I'll ask again. How would you like your steak cooked?"

This time she answered him. "Black on the outside. But when I cut into it I like it so raw that you can hear the echo of a moo." she blushed.

Boros couldn't help it. He laughed his dragon ass off. Before she could get offended he commented. "However it is I like mine, it is then!"

Boros turned up the heat some more and waited a minute before he laid the steaks on the grill. The oil they had been glazed with caught fire and the overhead vent kicked on. He waited a moment and turned the flaming cuts of meat. He pulled out two more plates, putting a potato on each and turned off the grill. Once the flames died down Shihong could see that they were bloated and misshapen.

He opened the sourcream he pulled from the cooler previously, and rolled both potatoes across the plates with the palms of his hands. He then sliced them across their tops and squeezed their bases, making the insides fluff outwards. Next he grabbed one steak in a pair of tongs and stabbed it a couple of times with a knife. Juices dripped down and soaked into the potato.

Shihong watched in openmouthed astonishment. She had never seen such a thing but couldn't deny the appeal or the aroma.

"Would you like yours the same way?" Boros asked her. All she could do was nod and he repeated the process making it look easy. When he placed her plate in front of her she used her knife to cut a slice of meat and popped it into her mouth. The flavor was incredible. If she was being honest, this was the best she had ever had and she told him so.

He grinned in return, happy that she was enjoying herself. They finished the rest of their meal in silence. Her thinking about what she was hoping would happen later and Boros thinking about everything he needed to do over the next few days.

When they were finished, Boros closed the grill and hit the wash button then loaded the dishes in the auto wash. He wiped down the counter, and done.

Would you like to join me in the officer's lounge for a drink?" Boros asked Shihong. She nodded and they made their way to the room across the hall.

The room had comfortable chairs spread in groups through one part, two pool tables in the center, some tables with chairs along the edges, but the back wall was dominated by a full bar. "It's hard to imagine that this ship was primarily made for evacuations." Boros commented in light of the luxury as he made his way to the bar.

"I know what you mean." Shihong agreed.

"What can I get for you little lady?" Boros asked affecting a western drawl.

"A glass of vodka please. With a splash of juice, cranberry preferably."

Boros looked through the bar cooler and found the juice. After making her's, he settled for a glass of bourbon and they both settled down on a couch. They sipped their drinks quietly, but there was a tension between them.

"Does that promise still stand?" Shihong asked him.

He laughed. "As long as you keep up your part of the deal, I'll keep up mine." He answered honestly.

"Okay. something you said before, when we were on the Star Cruiser has been bugging me."

"What?" Boros asked.

"You said you had never loved or known a woman before. When you said 'known' it was kind of odd. Do you mean that you've never had sex before?"

A little uncomfortable with the topic he answered reluctantly. "That's what I meant, but it's more than that." Boros admitted. "Technically, this is the first date I've ever been on. I've never really been attracted to someone enough to ask."

Shihong felt incredibly close to Boros just then. Romantically they had almost the same experience. Although she had been asked out many times, she had never been persuaded to date. She had never really felt anything coming close to attraction before Boros. It was a huge shock when it happened though ad she had been afraid that she had been too forward and turned him off her.

Her drink giving her courage, she asked, "Are you attracted to me?"

Boros looked at her, and his eyes flared with lust. He couldn't deny it, he just didn't know what to do about it. "Yes." Just a one word answer, but to him it was a hard admission.

"I'm attracted to you too." she told him demurely. "What do you think we should do about that?" Shihong asked him coyly.

Boros struggled with himself. He had never felt like he was two people before, well not two people exactly. A person and a dragon. His dragon wanted this woman badly. More than it had ever wanted anything else. But Boros the man, resisted.

"I think we should get to know each other better." he offered lamely. This topic was testing the bindings he had on his willpower. If it went much further he wasn't sure what would happen.

Abruptly, he stood up. "Would you like to see your room?" he asked. "I was going to get some research out of the way tonight so I would be better prepared for tomorrow. Immediately he could tell it was the wrong thing to say, so he tried for straight up honesty.

"I really do need to start putting together a list of changes and do research into several areas. But, that isn't the reason I changed the subject. The truth is, what were were talking about is very uncomfortable for me. It's not that I don't find the thought of you and me together like that appealing, it's that it might be too appealing to a part of me and I don't know why. Today, there have been many times that I did something I didn't mean to or acted in a manner that is completely out of character for me. Wereanimals talk about their beast like it is a separate entity that they have to share their bodies with. Today was the first time I ever felt like that. Did you know that today was the first time I have ever used my wings to fly? I needed to keep you safe, and the the knowledge was just there. Like I'd been doing it all of my life. What's more is that my dragon want's you. Badly. I'm not saying I don't agree with him, but on our terms, not his."

Shihong rose from her chair and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for being honest with me." then she walked out of the lounge, drink in hand.

***

Boros glanced at the chronometer on the wall of the ready room, he had been at it for five hours. It didn't feel like it, he had started slowly at first and then it had blurred into a daze. It was a familiar feeling, he just needed to let his mind process all of the things he'd learned and it would sort itself out. Boros stretched, working out the kinks that had set in over the last few hours. He was definitely ready for bed. Come to think about it, he hadn't seen his room yet.

He made his way from the bridge to the first door to his left, what the diagram he'd seen earlier designated the Captain's Quarters and swiped his hand over the sensor pad. The door slid open silently and he stepped inside the dark room. "Lights please, Nix." he requested tiredly of the ship's computer. The illumination gradually intensified until it was at maximum. Boros couldn't have said what anything in the room looked like though. His eyes were glued to the nude, stretching creature on the bed. His first reaction was to be embarrassed, did he just walk into Shihongs room by mistake? But any doubt in his mind was stolen when she spoke.

"It took you long enough." she yawned. "I fell asleep waiting for you." She rose from the bed and walked toward him almost predatorily. "Let's get you out of those clothes and into the shower." She stepped around him and true to her word she started to unbutton his borrowed shirt. He could feel her breasts pressing into his back as she reached around him working the buttons.

"Shehong, I thought we talked about this." Boros managed to get out while he was still able to articulate.

She slapped his chest, forcing his back harder against her breasts. "Do you want me?"

"Yes." he answered reflexively.

"Does your dragon want me?"

"Yes." He choked out.

"Then take me." she whispered into his ear and then nipped it with her teeth.

That was about the end of Boros' control right there. He just let go. Boros spun around and caught her head in his hands, then kissed her. It wasn't a searching kiss, or tentative in any way. It was needy and possessive and he used his entire body in that kiss. When he pulled away, she was breathless and her eyes were heavily lidded with lust. Seeing that look on her face caused a growl to trickle from his throat.

Seeing the response she got from him, Shihong's nerves began to quiet. The lust she felt was real, but the confidence was borrowed. The fact that he reacted to her in that way gave her new confidence. A feeling of empowerment blossomed within her and she took full advantage as she threw herself back at Boros and kissed him while running her hand between them down his body.

He gasped when she grasped him in her small hands, a reaction she mirrored when she felt the appendage lurch in her hand. He felt so large to her, though she had nothing to compare it to she had seen penises before both on the net and on other shifters. The thrill she experienced, holding Boros' member in her hand elicited so many feelings in her that she was momentarily overwhelmed. Not that it made any difference. Shihong had no experience with the situation she maneuvered herself into, so she surrendered to her lust and let her body move as it wanted to.

Boros was in a state of unbridled lust and had surrendered to the needs of his body over what his mind thought he should do. Wordlessly, moving solely on instinct, needing to feel her flesh against his, he grasped the back of her shirt, balling the cloth in his fists as he kissed her again, and tore it apart.

Shihong made a yipping sound at the violent removal of her shirt but she couldn't deny how much it turned her on. Boros' blatant show of force and strength tightened things low in her body. It was a much stronger reaction to what she felt when he had made that sanctimonious Santos faint in fear and even stronger than when he had transformed in front of her and dictated commands to her to keep her safe from a sniper, nude.Thinking of his nude body, covered in multi hued golden scales, tightened her body again causing her eyes to roll up into her head. In the state she was in, she failed to see him fall to his knees in front of her.

Boros was being driven wild by the smell Shihong was giving off. When he realized it was coming from lower down on her body, he realized what it was. And it was making his mouth water. He fell to his knees and administered the same undressing method to her slacks as he did her blouse. He ripped the offending garment off of her body with one hand then quickly supported her bare buttocks with the other to keep her from falling. When he was sure she was steady, he took a deep breath through his nose.

The sudden jerk of her body snapped her out of her stupor, adrenaline began to course through her system as she felt herself begin to fall. Then an iron grip secured her, grasping her ass. She looked down to see Boros with his eyes closed to her completely bared lower body. He drew a loud breath through his nose then looked up at her. Shihong's heart stopped for a moment and her adrenaline pulsed anew, the look in his eyes was predatory and clearly spoke of food.

The fear smell coming off of her excited him to no end, even though he had no intention of harming her. Boros clasped her buttocks and drew her tightly to him and lifted her up as he rose and turned towards the bed. He flung her down, not gently, onto her back on the bed and then climbed up after her slowly. He threw her legs over her shoulders then lapped one long stroke up from her anus to the top of her vagina, savoring the flavor of her secretions. Then, licking his lips, he dove back in and wasted no time kissing her vagina as thoroughly as he kissed her mouth earlier.

"FUCK" Shihong screamed in enrapturement. The way he had manhandled her had flipped a switch in her body that she didn't even know she had. Then he used his tongue on two of her most private of places. The feelings she got from that didn't even have words. She couldn't even think clearly at this point. Then Boros kissed her, 'there'. And it wasn't a chaste kiss either. She was filled with his tongue, his writhing tongue. It flipped and flopped, rotated in circles, dragged itself across the walls of her pussy. But it was his mouth and teeth that did her in. He had somehow managed to encompass her entire vagina within his mouth, creating an airtight seal. His upper lips were just above her clitoris, letting his teeth lightly scrape it as he worked his throat. The sensations were so great, and her body lower body kept constricting out of control. She thought 'I must be having an orgasm. In the back of her head.

Boros had just been doing what felt right when he felt juices spray the back of his throat. He almost unlatched himself in shock from the quivering womans sex when the power hit him. A shit ton of it that felt so similar to his own. It tasted like minted sweet tea, and he latched on harder, moving his tongue more quickly, as he swallowed down her ejaculate. He didn't stop until Shihong stopped thrusting her hips into his face.

He crawled up her insensate body, before his face was over her's he felt his pre-cum dripping sex nestle between hers, suddenly lodged between the folds of her labia.

He intended to ask if this was what she wanted. He intended to ask if she was on any birth control. But, when the thought formed in his mind that he was going to take her there and now and that he was powerless to stop it, he at least intended to be gentle. But none of those things happened.

It was almost as an observer as Boros watched himself withdraw from Shihong, when he wanted nothing more than to drive his penis home into her warm depths, and knelt above her. Outside of hs control he flipped her over and pulled her hips up until she was prostrate and kneeling.

For the first time, Boros heard his dragon within his mind. 'We need this position to make her ours.' And then Boros shifted, unintentionally into his half dragon form. It was as if something overtook him as he wedged his much larger shaft into the still quivering opening. As he laid it against her, the contractions she was still experiencing seemed to suck him in greedily. As his shaft entered her for the first time, unknown to her that Boros had shapeshifted, she let out a tumultuous wail, her excitement and desire had prepared her to such an extent that he slipped into her so quickly that her hymen barely paused him in his onslaught,

"OH FUCK!" she screamed as she came again. If she was capable at this point of intelligent thought, she still wouldn't be able to describe the sensations she was feeling. The moment Boros thrust into her time seemed to stand still and she lived in a world of pleasure, just this side of pain.

But Boris was too far gone to hear her. He pulled himself back out and thrusted into her again and then again. A part of his brain registered that he has feeling intense amounts of pleasure but for the dragon, that was secondary to their goals. This was not at all about pleasure or even mating, This was about something else entirely. He maintained his relentless thrusting, steady and paced. He would draw almost completely out of her and pause for just a fraction of a second before resheathing himself.

Shihong was almost delirious with pleasure at this point. She had cum as soon as he entered her but Boros hadn't given her a chance to recover. Her orgasm blended into many micro-orgasms as he kept plundering her sex with a strong and steady rhythm. She was starting to feel lightheaded but through that she felt something large building within her. With every couple of thrusts causing her to shudder and grip his member tightly, it grew. It grew until it felt like a giant wave was going to come crashing up out of her. Or on her. Or through her. She couldn't tell which, all she knew was it would consume her and she welcomed it. She began to push back, to force him into her more deeply, more rapidly, her body needed something!

When Boros felt her becoming more responsive, thrusting back against him hungrily, his dragon took over almost completely. He adjusted his knees to get better leverage and then began to really drive himself into Shihong. Harder. Faster. When he pulled out now, he was dipping himself lower so that when he pushed back in, he was thrusting up into her. The reaction was almost instantaneous with his new technique. She began a low and deep moan that began to build in both its intensity and register. She was almost there.

Shihong couldn't believe it. Boros was giving her exactly what she needed just then. The approaching orgasm was promising to be something legendary for her and she eagerly pursued it. Rising up on her arms she began to fling her body back at his.

This was the signal the dragon had been waiting for. He reached under Shihong and pulled her upright so that her back was pressed against his chest as he kneeled behind her. Now, instead of thrusting into her, he was using his grip on her to move her up and down his shaft, completely supporting her weight. He slammed her down onto his tumbesentness once, twice. And on the third she stiffened in his grasp and began to shudder. The canal he was sheathed in danced along his hardness and then gripped it tighter than it had anytime before. As her orgasm wracked her body the dragon weighed the moment, leaning over the woman and cupping her with his body so his snout was just behind her neck, and then let loose his seed and struck simultaneously.

She felt like a doll as Boros lifted and slammed her down on his dick. After a couple of times the orgasmic wave she had felt building inside of her broke all of a sudden without any warning and her body locked up. Her neither regions were seizing with the intensity of her orgasm as he held her down, fully and firmly impaled, and then she felt it. Where he was joined inside of her she felt him expand followed by a forceful blast of something almost scaldingly hot deep inside her. Almost at the same time, she felt something biting the back of her neck causing an icy cool feeling. The two sensations flooded her and flowed through her body until they met in the middle and mingled with each other. The requisite burst of power caused her to cum again, and then unable to take any more, she blacked out.