Out by the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can tell She is getting really hot now. I know that Her strap-on rubs across Her clit every time She pumps it into me and She is pumping it furiously now.

"Cum you slut!" She yells at me, "Cum as I fuck your ass with my cock!"

I moan loudly because I know She can tell I'm close. The feeling builds inside of me and Her cock feels even bigger as my ass clenches around it, my orgasm about to explode. I scream as She pounds into me even harder and my cock jerks and releases a jet of hot jism all over the floor next to the bed. She strokes my spasming cock and pushes Her own cock harder into my tightening asshole as my orgasm reaches its peak. My whole body is shaking and I can't believe the intensity at which the waves of pleasure are coursing through me. It threatens to overcome me completely but it finally crests and subsides.

As I start to come down, I can still feel Her pumping my ass with Her cock. My hole loosens up and I revel in the sensation of my orgasm and Her veiny, gigantic cock thrusting into me over and over again. I can tell She is extremely hot now and wants me to help Her relieve some of that horniness.

She pulls Her cock out of me and leans over me, whispering in my ear, "Now it's My turn pet. I want to feel your cock inside of Me. Make Me your little cumslut and fuck Me until I can't see straight."

I smile as I look at Her, breathing heavily from the intense fucking She just gave me. "You got it my Silky One. I am so Yours after that and now I'm going to make You mine!"

She steps back from me and I straighten up from bending over the bed. I turn to see Her standing there with Her cock dangling from her pelvis and Her gorgeous, ample chest heaving from all the activity inside Her bustier.

I step toward Her and say, "Let me help You with that my Mistress" as I reach around Her to unsnap the strap-on harness.

I kneel down before Her and slide it down Her thighs, taking a moment to kiss Her mound through the little patch of cloth that is Her thong. She steps out of the harness and I lay it on the floor next to the end table. I then stand up again and guide Her over to lay on the bed. She pulls Her legs up until Her feet rest on the edge and spreads them so I can see Her soaked thong clearly and the string just buried between Her cheeks disappearing underneath Her. I kneel down once again and reach around Her hips to remove the thong. She lifts Her ass and I slide it over Her hips and then up and back down Her lovely legs.

The aroma of Womanhood emanating from that little patch of cloth is powerful. I hesitate to inhale as it nears my face and then gently lay it down next to the strap-on on the floor. I turn back to Her and place my hand over Her bush and start to rub and massage it. My fingers run up and down Her labia lips and feel every millimeter as they explore. My lips kiss and suck on Her inner thigh as I massage Her pussy flesh and I slowly make my way down to Her lips with my own. Her scent is strong and Her pussy is very wet now after all we've done already and I can't wait to get another taste of it.

I finally dive in and bury my face into Her snatch and use my tongue to lap at Her juices. I cover the entire pussy with my tongue and lick it all over and over. Then I concentrate on Her clitoris as I circle it with my tongue and flick it back and forth with the tip. I insert a couple of fingers into Her sopping wet hole and can hear them squishing in and out as I finger fuck Her. Her hips are gyrating from my attentions and I can hear Her moaning. I draw Her little clit into my mouth and suck on it like it's a little cock, drawing it deeply into my mouth and flicking it with the tip of my tongue. This sends Her reeling.

She is bucking on the bed now and Her hands are wrapped around my head forcing it into Her pussy. I suck and lick with passion and speed up my hand pumping Her as I hear Her scream and begin another orgasm. Her pelvis is literally pounding into my face as She holds me there and She fucks my hand, causing copious amounts of pussy juice to flow out over it as She cums. As she comes back down, She releases my head and I remove my fingers from Her and my face from Her snatch.

My cock is rigid once again and I stand up and start rubbing Her pulsing pussy with it. She is still euphoric from the last cum and barely notices my cock head rubbing up and down Her lips. I pull Her ass a little closer to the edge of the bed and poise my cock at Her opening as I ready myself for the plunge. I push my head into Her slightly and when I realize I'm perfectly lined up.... I plunge my cock all the way into Her tight, warm pussy. She gasps and yelps as my cock fills Her up and stretches Her walls. Her pussy is well lubricated from all of Her pussy juice and my cock slides in unencumbered.

She is so tight and I can feel Her muscles tensing and surrounding my cock. I pause for a moment buried deep inside of Her just to revel in the sensations... then I pull out again until just the head remains inside of my Silky Mistress. She looks up at me with a questioning look as if to ask why I was pulling it out and then I thrust back into Her filling Her up once again.

I start a rhythm of fucking that sweet pussy, varying it every so often. I plunge into Her deeply for a few pumps and then pull back and just fuck Her with the head for a couple. I speed up and then slow down, teasing Her a little.

I pull Her legs up over my shoulders and with my hands on the tops of Her thighs; I plow my big cock into Her over and over again. We're fucking like possessed people and I can tell She is loving it. But I'm not done yet.

I tell Her I want to fuck Her from behind, knowing She really loves this position and She nods Her head at me. I pull out my cock and She rolls over on the bed and gets on Her hands and knees. Still standing, I place my cock at Her opening once again and thrust it into Her dripping pussy. She moans as I shove my cock into Her and pushes Her hips back to get more of me in. As I fuck Her this way, I reach back behind me and find the bottle of oil we used earlier. I take some in my hands and hold it, to warm it up, and then start rubbing it all over Her ass. We have a good rhythm going as I fuck Her pussy, rocking my body back and forth, plunging my cock into Her tight snatch as She meets my every thrust.

I work some oil around Her little ass hole and then push my thumb right in, causing Her to jump a bit. I work my thumb around and back and forth inside of Her as we fuck, loosening up Her little bunghole. As she relaxes it, I pull out my thumb and insert a coupe of my fingers, twisting them around and fucking them in and out of Her backside. She moans a little and continues to fuck my cock.

I reach behind me once again and pull one of Her vibrating dildos out of the drawer next to the bed. I rub it up and down Her crack, oiling it up a bit and then turn it on, rubbing Her little pucker with the vibrating tip. She moans loudly at this and pushes back a little harder. As I fuck Her pussy with my cock, I slowly start to insert the vibrator into Her asshole, allowing it to stretch and relax to accommodate its girth. With each pump of my cock, a little more dildo goes into Her behind and She moans a little louder. When I get it all the way in, I let it sit there inside of Her for a few thrusts and feel the vibrations on my own cock as it penetrates the wall between.

But not for long. I grab Her hip with my one hand and the vibrator with the other and begin to fuck both of Her holes. My cock in Her pussy and the fat rubber cock in Her ass pump together in a duet of carnal pleasure. I can tell the duo of cock meat inside of Her is too much for Her to take and another massive orgasm explodes inside of Her. She screams wildly and fucks Her hips forcefully onto my cocks. I respond by fuck both dicks into Her harder, deeper and faster.

She is bucking like a bronc now and has lost all cognitive thought, just wallowing in the sexual sensations taking over Her body. The slurping noise from both cocks pumping Her mix with Her screams and is all I hear as Her pussy muscles clench around my cock over and over again. Her multiple orgasms flowing one after another through Her as She gushes pussy juice out of the creases around my shaft.

My Mistress is coming constantly and I continue to fuck Her madly with my own cock as I pump the vibrator back and forth in Her sweet little asshole.

The combination of Her pussy walls tightening around my cock and the vibrator in Her ass starts my own cum building. I can feel it welling up inside of me. When I can't stand it any longer, I release my load into Her tight little pussy and shoot jet after jet of sticky cum all over inside of Her. I continue to pump Her violently, not able to stop. My whole body shudders from the sensations and my eyes roll back into my head as the orgasm takes over. I'm slamming my cock into Her and shoving the vibrator forcefully into Her ass.

This orgasm lasts for minutes until, exhausted, I slow down my thrusts to a gentle pump. Still lazily stoking into Her almost subconsciously I lean over Her and caress Her back with my hands. I pull the vibrator, still running, out of Her little ass pucker and switch it off, laying it on the floor behind me. Then I slide my spent cock out of Her.

She collapses on the bed, laying on Her stomach and I lay down next to Her and kiss Her passionately on the lips. She reaches Her hand around my head and holds it there as we kiss while I wrap Her in my arms.

We hold each other like this and I ask Her, "Did You like that my Mistress?"

She replies, "Oh yeah angel! That was fucking fabulous! You know just how I like to fuck."

I smile and squeeze Her tight, kiss Her again and gaze into Her beautiful eyes as we bask in the glow of such phenomenal sex.

12