Out For A Walk Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now we have to address the matter of your wanton behaviour in the hills, young lady.”

The fact that he was only a few years older than his sister didn’t seem to matter to either of them as Kate stood, naked, and waited to hear her sentence.

“You must be punished, Kate, but since you seem so desperate that our parent’s do not find out what you have been up to, I will be lenient with you and administer the punishment myself.”

Kate still didn’t know what he had in mind until he pushed back his chair and patted his lap, leaving no doubt in her mind what her lecherous brother wanted to do.

“You can’t be serious, Jack,” she pleaded. “You’re going to spank me?”

“Either I do or father does and I’m sure he will be much more forceful; especially when I tell him that it was his golf buddy, Mr Banks, who you were cavorting with.”

Jack thought that he had defeated her but, in truth, Kate had to steel herself so she wouldn’t show how delighted she was that one of her favourite fantasies was about to come true. Ever since she had first been spanked she had dreamed about lying across her brother’s lap while he punished her. Now it was finally about to happen and Jack had no idea he was playing right into her hands.

As soon as she got into position he wrapped a strong arm around her waist and pulled her close to his muscular body. Jack had always been a keen swimmer and he had the flat abdomen to prove it. Kate almost let out a sigh of pure pleasure as she snuggled into the heat of his body and felt his cock pressing against her. She had hoped he would be hard again but she was still impressed as to just how rigid he seemed already.

She didn’t struggle; she didn’t dare, thought Jack. She just lay there meekly and allowed him to look at her most private parts. As Jack caressed her plump cheeks and pulled them apart ever so slightly even her tightest hole was showing and, although this was exactly what she wanted, she always felt a little ashamed at showing off her most private hole. And now Jack could see it, her own brother was looking down at the one place no man had ever touched and she squirmed just a little in embarrassment.

All other emotions were quickly banished, however, when his hand came down, fast, across her bare bottom and she couldn’t help but let out a yelp. It wasn’t that he had struck her so hard; as far as Jack was concerned spanking was more about shaming than it was about pain, but the realisation of a long held desire suddenly hit her just as Jack’s hand landed on her backside again. She begged him to stop, hoping that he would do anything but.

This was exactly what Kate wanted but, even so, it still smarted as her brother’s hand repeatedly fell on her stinging cheeks. Tears began to fill her eyes as her head whirled from side to side causing her blonde locks to fly around, her legs kicking out as she seemingly tried to escape.
Jack didn’t seem the least bit concerned by her antics and began to laugh at her futile attempts to flee when suddenly it got even better for his sister. All her shifting about his lap had found her pussy spread across his hard cock. It may still have been enclosed within his trousers but she could still feel the heat from it and she couldn’t stop herself from grinding against it.
Her clit made contact just at the right moment and she knew she was going to cum. She was going to cum in her brother’s bedroom; she was going to cum on her brother’s lap; she was going to cum as her brother spanked her red bottom. And cum she did.

She stopped pleading for him to stop and began to beg for more. She wanted it harder, faster, and when Jack did exactly what she wanted, her orgasmic screams of pleasure must have caused the neighbours to wonder what was going on.

When she finally stopped thrashing around Kate slumped on to her brother’s lap and, when Jack’s spanking stopped as suddenly as it had started, she slipped to the floor. Her bottom was stinging far worse than she had ever known but now it was time to reward her brother for finally realising one of her dreams. Another one was soon to follow.

Opening his legs, Jack simply smiled at his younger sister, knowing what had just happened and imagining that he could get her to do anything he wanted now. He opened the button on his trousers, pulled down his zip, then leaned back and waited for heaven to arrive.

Kate wasted no time because she had waited long enough to suck her brother’s cock and taste his cum. She shuffled forward, pulled his shorts down enough to free his cock and finally got her hands on it. It was as hard as she had ever imagined and as hard as Jack could ever remember. As she looked up at him and Jack looked down at her, the lust in both of their looks was unmistakable.

Jack closed his eyes in sheer bliss as her fingers wrapped around him and began to masturbate him. She thought she had plenty of time to play with it but Jack was far too turned on for patience. As she moved her hand tightly up and down, he suddenly sat forward, grabbed her hair, and pulled her face forward. She had every intention to take him in her mouth but it was too late for that.

Jack began to cum in her face, shooting all over her eyes, her nose, even managing to get some in her hair. As he finally slowed down, he took over from her and milked the rest over her breasts that he suddenly realised had had too little attention. He would have to rectify that tomorrow. For his finale, her brother wiped his wilting cock over Kate’s face, just as her Headmaster had done, smearing his cum from side to side.

She jumped up and ran to her room, not wanting Jack to see her trying to feed herself as much of his cum as she could while she masturbated over what had just happened.

“I wonder what I can get him to do next,” she thought, as she threw herself onto her bed and plunged her fingers into her dripping pussy.

“I wonder what I can get her to do next,” Jack thought as he wiped his cock clean on her top and began to plan his next move.

12