Jacqueline Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think ... do you think they saw us, knew what we were doing?" she whispered.

"I don't know Mom. I don't think so. It might just be you've caught their attention. Remember, you are the most beautiful woman in the room; I know you've been comped drinks lots of times." I glanced down at her breasts. "Or it might have been the, ah, 'state' you were in when you walked by."

She brought a hand to her mouth, her eyes wide. "Do you think? Oh god, what if this gets back to your father?"

"Mom, don't worry! They're probably just in town on business. Try to relax. Here, have the brandy. Let's just pretend that everything is normal. We'll stay until things (nodding at her breasts) have, you know, settled down. Most of the people are leaving now anyway."

"You're right, Dear. Nothing is going to spoil this evening. I've enjoyed everything. Everything." She looked into my eyes and smiled.

By the time we left the restaurant, we were feeling the full effect of the brandy. Mom was giggling again. My head was spinning. "Gosh, Sweetheart, let's go for a walk, okay? Your poor mom is feeling a little tipsy." She squeezed my arm and pulled close to me. "A little fresh air will do us some good, non?"

'Non' - there it was again, one of those quirky little manners of speech she let slip from time to time.

We headed in the general direction of home, passing through the business district, window-shopping, just enjoying each other's company. I had a look around as we walked down the street. There was no one else nearby so I slipped my arm around her waist and pulled her to me. She responded by leaning in and sighing.

We heard a distant rumble of thunder. It seemed the rain that had threatened all day was finally coming. It was probably time to head for home anyway. Her feet were beginning to feel sore from walking in those high heels. I looked for a cab. Nothing. The street was quiet. We kept walking toward home, hoping that by chance one might pass by. In the distance we heard a hissing sound. It grew louder. Within moments, the wind whirled around us, lifting her skirt and offering me a very generous view of her long legs. It was like that famous scene of Marilyn Monroe in the movie Seven Year Itch. We laughed together as she tried to control the billowing dress. "Imagine if your father could see us now!" she yelled over the roar of the coming storm.

A drenching downpour followed the wind. There was nowhere to hide from it and within moments we were soaked. My blazer hung heavily on my shoulders, my hair plastered to my forehead. I looked at her. It was then that I realized we'd forgotten her coat at the restaurant. She was wet through and through. Her hair was still done up but her mascara ran in dark streaks down her face. Her dress clung to her. My eyes widened when I saw what was showing through the soaked fabric. Basically, everything. I could see the color of her skin. I could see her brassiere. I could see her nipples, erect again from the cold rain. There was her girdle, that white sheath wrapped around her hips, garters holding up her stockings. I could even see the dark bands of her stocking tops. The dress revealed every detail.

"Oh my god, Hon, look at me!" she cried. "I'm soaked!" She hugged herself, trying to stay warm. Then it dawned on her. "Hon!" she gasped, "I don't have a slip on! I'm not wearing any panties! Oh god, what if someone sees me?"

"It's okay Mom, nobody will. There's nobody around. Here, put this on." I quickly took off my jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders. We managed to cover most of her but below the jacket her legs -- stockings, garters and all -- were still in plain sight. It was the best we could do.

Even looking like a drowned rat she was beautiful, even with her make-up running, her hair wet, my soaked blazer hanging heavily from her shoulders, dress stuck to her legs. We stared at each other in silence, unsure of what to do next. I knew she was embarrassed and I knew it was my fault, but a wide grin began to spread across her face and soon we were laughing uncontrollably. What else could we do? We turned toward home again, arm in arm.

We managed to go a little farther but she soon stopped. "Hon, I can't keep going like this, my feet are killing me. Could we please try to find a cab?" By now we were just a few blocks from home. No cab would be driving by anytime soon. For that matter, no one at all would be coming by.

I looked around. "I think we're out of luck on that one, Mom. How about a piggy-back ride?"

"You can't be serious. I'm a grown woman!"

"No, I mean it! It's dark, there's nobody around. Jump up and I'll carry you home. It's not that far now." I squatted down and offered my back to her.

She sighed. "Well, this is certainly a night for the history books, Sweetheart. Hold on, here I come."

She put her arms through my jacket, gathered her dress, then jumped up and wrapped her legs around me. I cupped my hands under her thighs and lifted her up higher. She clung to my shoulders.

"Giddy-up horsey!"

I headed for home. My spine tingled with the feel of her body pressed against me. I loved the heat of her legs in my hands, the weight of her, especially the feel of her breasts crushed against my shoulders. She bent forward and rested her cheek against my neck, holding on tightly.

After each half block or so, I had to lift her up. She wasn't overly heavy but I was tiring all the same. Each time I did, I slipped my hands further back, closer to her bottom. She tightened her thighs around me and I felt her shudder. On the next boost, I dared to slip a hand under her dress and felt the smoothness of the silk covering her thigh. She did nothing to stop me. I lifted her again, this time sliding my hand further up her leg. Now I could feel the top of her stocking and the bare skin above it. A few more steps, another lift and my hand was on her bare bottom. "You're being naughty," she whispered.

I slipped my hand further under her until my fingers touched that deep slit between her legs. She shuddered again and moaned softly. I searched for that tiny, stiff nub I'd learned about from a girl at college. Finding her clit sent a bolt of electricity through her. I heard a sharp intake of breath and felt her body stiffen.

"Yes," she whispered.

We continued on like that, my mother's legs wrapped tightly around me, her hips pressed against my back as I pushed my fingers up into her. She shuddered again and again, moving her hips against me. She kissed my neck, trailing her lips and tongue across my skin. Her hot breath made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. My cock was rock hard, trying to burst from my trousers.

Suddenly she raised her head and looked around.

"Put me down, Hon," she whispered.

I eased her to the ground. We were standing at the end of the long, dark driveway of a home just a few doors from ours. It was lined with tall trees on either side that shielded it from the streetlamps. She grabbed my tie, pulled me into the darkness and handed my jacket back. "Here, put this on. I'm absolutely on fire right now, I certainly don't need it." She began to undo the buttons of her dress. In a moment it was hanging open. I thought I was in a dream. My mother was standing in front of me, outside in the dark, her bra pushing out from her open dress. Her girdle was tight and smooth. Her stockings and heels made her legs look a mile long. I glanced at that dark triangle between her thighs and saw a swollen mound, split by a deep, moist crease. "Come here, Bradley."

With her back to me she lifted the dress up to her waist. Gathering it together in one hand, she leaned against a tree and raised her hips, spreading her legs. She looked back over her shoulder. "Fuck me," was all she said, then turned away and waited.

We were just moments from home but I didn't care. I was so ready for this. I'd been ready for hours. I quickly stepped up behind her, undid my trousers and got ready. I pressed my hips against her, sliding my cock between her legs. She reached under, guiding me in. She moaned as she felt me enter her. "Oh god, yes," she groaned. "I love the feel of you inside me."

She took hold of the tree with both hands and braced herself against my thrusts. She spread her feet widely and arched her back to offer herself fully to me. Her wet dress hung down in folds. I gripped her hips and looked down, watched as my cock slid into her again and again. Her legs trembled, stockings flashing in the dim light. She let out a quiet, low "unh" each time I pressed into her.

I had to memorize this moment. Here we were, out in the open, barely a minute from home. She was bent over, hanging onto a tree, her dress pushed halfway up her back. Her breasts were barely held in place by that delicate brassiere, swaying in time with our urgent movement. I would never forget this.

I reached down and took hold of her breasts, squeezing tightly. I forced them out of the bra until they hung freely, cupped in my hands.

We were oblivious to our surroundings, concentrating only on the sensations that swept us back into that private world we shared: the climax that raced through our bodies, the spasms, the electric shocks that passed from me to her, only to return stronger and fiercer. I could barely breathe. I had never before experienced such a strong, all-enveloping orgasm, prolonged to almost unbearable lengths by the muffled cries of ecstasy, the writhing body of the woman under me. I clung to her, deep inside, throbbing, my rigid body bent over her. My strength was all but gone and still she continued grinding her hips against me, forcing this moment to its final, exhausted end.

We stood there, locked together, trying desperately to breathe again. My heart was racing, head spinning. She slumped forward, face against hands. Her legs trembled. I started to pull away, to withdraw from her. She clamped herself around me.

"No! Oh my god, no. Don't move - it's still happening. Can't you feel it? Oh ...!"

Her body was wracked by more spasms. Her legs shook as yet another wave crashed over her. I don't know where her endurance came from. I could only stand there, motionless, locked inside her by a passion I never knew existed. I don't know how long it lasted, I only know that when it was over, she was completely sapped of all strength, barely able to stand. I held her tightly, supporting her as she slowly recovered. I draped my jacket around her again and this time picked her up in my arms to carry her those last few yards to our door.

Don't ask me how, but I did manage to carry her up to bed. I slipped her wet things off, did the same with mine. I crawled in beside her and pulled the warm, comforting blankets over us ...

12