Out Friday Back Monday Ch. 02

Story Info
Long weekend in the mountains.
2.1k words
3.86
11.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers

Mountain birds busy chatter and rays of sunlight seeping into the cabin suggest a beautiful day is unfolding.

It's a little uncomfortable on the narrow bed but Annie is pleased to be next to the still sleeping Jim.

On waking her hand has gone straight to his cock and as for every morning they have woken together Jim is erect.

"Reflection time," thinks Annie. "Not sure how to angle this. Confess! Keep quiet and hope the guys don't talk! Blame someone!"

Jim stirs in his sleep and smiles just as he does most mornings with Annie's hand on his cock.

Annie's hand instinctively begins a gentle rhythmic movement encircling Jim's erection.

"Oh well. If I pull him off I can at least argue he's still getting sex." she reasons.

Annie knows its a pretty piss weak argument to a wronged man.

Jim's hips start to to roll with Annie's rhythm. She loosens her grip slightly and allows her fingers to slip and slide over Jim's penis. Up to the head and with a rapid swirling action to slither down the shaft to momentarily cradle his balls, then back up the shaft to the head. Repeating and repeating.

Each passage of her hand carries an almost unmeasurable electric charge. Tiny but intensifying stimulation.

Jim wakes. He smiles at Annie. She smiles and lays in the crook of his arm. Her hand does not relent. They both know a conclusion is required. Jim is going to cum.

He throws off the bed covers.

Annie quickly regathers them.

Jim kicks them away again.

"Too hot,' his only explanation.

Annie sits up in bed. Jim admires her beauty and looks lustfully at her breasts swinging as pulling continues.

She quickly casts her eyes around the cabin.

"Where are the guys?" she whispers.

Two sleeping forms can be seen in the furtherest bunk from them.

"Discreet,"she notes.

As she turns her head back and just as Jim insistently takes her hand to maintain the waning rhythm on his cock Annie sees Chris. His is sitting up, in the bed next to them on Jim's side. His back is against his pillow. Their eyes meet and hold for long seconds, then she watches his eyes trace over the scene before him. After scanning both their naked bodies Chris' eyes come to rest on Jim's erect cock poking out lewdly with Annie's hand returned to it's rhythmic stimulation.

Jim lays his head on his pillow, his eyes half shut.

Annie sits above Jim now, pulls his cock while looking directly at Chris as he rests his head on one arm, smiles and raises his eyebrows. Annie responds to his eyebrows by raising her own. A smile plays on their lips.

Keeping her eyes on Chris, Annie drops to kiss Jim's neck and chest. She moves to kiss his nipples, her tongue darting around their tiny tightening hardness.

Not for a second do theirs eyes lose contact as Annie licks over Jim's tight stomach, dipping the tip of her tongue into his belly button. She turns her head, mouth opening to guide the beautiful blue/pink head of Jim's outstandingly erect cock into her mouth.

Her eye contact with Chris never waivers and a thrill of confidence and power surges through her body as she watches Chris' expression alter from almost smug lustfulness to awe.

Chris too has kicked the covers off. He holds his cock in his hand, erect and ready.

Annie feasts and allows her eyes to trail over Chris' body to his thick hard cock. She slurps loudly as Jim's cock emerges from her mouth only to disappear again. Annie sets the rhythm.

Annie realises that she is now kneeling up over Jim's pelvis. Chris can see not only her erotic administration to his friend but also her naked body pulsing with each sucking movement.

Then she remembers "The boys behind her! Well if they are awake and watching their view would be of my raised backside and open pussy moving to the sexual beat. Are they looking? Jim's cock tastes so good. I'm not stopping now. Anyway Jim threw back the covers not me. It's his call. Hope they enjoy because I'm going to."

Annie moves to lay her head on Jim's belly. She finally closes her eyes breaking the spell with Chris. She knows he is lustfully watching every move, suck, slurp, tongue whip and bite she is dishing out on Jim's mighty erect cock. Under this kind of scrutiny Annie is pulling out every trick she knows. Cocksucker pride is at stake.

She felt the intake of breath and bass rumble in Jim's body before he spoke.

"Morning Chris."

"You're a lucky bastard." Annie hears Chris' wispy reply with only one ear and no bass.

"She's great," Jim rumbles.

"Amazing," agrees Chris thinly.

Annie purringly continues to slurp and suck deeply at Jim's cock.

There is an interminable pause in the conversation.

Finally she hears Chris say almost in a whisper to Jim "Any chance of some of that for me?"

Jim's response is calm with only a slight tremor easily explained by Annie's erotic oral manipulation.

"Well that really is up to Annie, but I have no objections."

Jim's body however is completely revealing from the moment of Chris' question. Annie feels his pulse surge, his temperature climb, his sweat ooze. Adrenaline prickles his skin and electricity flows along invisible ties that link them.

The word "thrilled" forms in Annie's mind.

In seconds Jim's balls seem to boil and he cums shooting a large load of hot semen into her mouth.

Annie knows about putting on a show and knows this is very much one of those occasions.

She lets Jim's cum trickle from her mouth over her cheek and into her reddish blond hair. She sits up to smear the still pulsing cock over her breasts while squeezing out every last bit of juice.

Annie looks up at Jim and Chris. Both are wide eyed staring at her wanton display.

Relief washes over Annie. Jim's response, she hopes, carries absolution.

"I will argue that I was just a bit ahead of the game if I need too," she thinks.

Annie climbs over Jim to sit on Chris' bed. She grabs his erect cock and starts to pull.

Her face, neck and breast are glistening with combined sweat, cum and her own cunt juice. Her sex fluid covering has even formed droplets on the points of her nipples.

Annie stands, continues to stroke Chris' cock and with her free hand gathers as much sex juice and sweat from her body as she can. Her fingers spread her cunt open and she pushes the mixture inside.

She looks at Jim but asks "Like it sloppy Chris?"

Chris opens his mouth to answer but quickly shuts it again.

Jim watches her every movement and his cock which only seconds before was pouring cum into and over her is responding. Not erect but trying to be.

Annie, with her hand still on Chris' cock kneels to Jim's ear.

"Please my darling, can I fuck him? I need a prick in my cunt."

Annie's thoughts tremble just a little.

"Push it girl, make it happen. Its only going to work if I push.'

Fleeting uncertainty furrows Jim's brow but he says "Sure, go ahead."

Annie kisses Jim on the cheek. He can smell his own cum.

In any easy gliding movement Annie straddles Chris in the next bed.

Her wet open cunt hovers over his thick hard cock.

Jim enthralled watches as a droplet of his cum trickles slowly out of Annie's cunt to fall on Chris' cockhead.

This is clearly the trigger for Annie as she abruptly drops her pelvis. Hard cock disappears.

She holds steady then slowly starts to grind. Chris thrusts up, Annie grinds down. Their eyes lock.

Annie lifts, Chris' full fat cock is in plain view, slick and red. Annie sets the rhythm and fucks.

Everything Jim already knew is being confirmed. Annie is a great fuck. He settles back on his pillow to watch her every action, hear her every groan.

The lust in her eyes thrills him to his core. He marvels at her control.

He watches as Chris' cock over and over would appear right to the last tip then disappear in a frenzy of gyration.

Chris reaches to hold Annie's swaying perfect breasts as if to slow her down.

The fuck instead gains momentum.

Jim can't even think of looking away. His drained balls tingle and stir.

Chris only knows he is not in control. His balls are tight and ready to gush.

Annie can't stop. Her cunt is full of cock and her orgasm is mounting.

On a deep thrust up from Chris, Annie throws her head back. The image in front of her slows her for a microsecond.

The other boys are in a single bed. The muscular Peter is curled up around the slim Stan who lies flat on his back.

Peter's strong hand is stroking Stan's pleasingly large cock in rhythm to Annie's fuck.

Both watch her intensely.

Annie has never seen two men in intimate contact other than in pictures and in her head. The effect is immediate.

Waves of orgasmic muscle contraction and release pound her body repeatedly. The centre is her cunt and the cock it holds tightly.

"Fuck!!" explodes from her mouth.

A humming in her ears feeds into her brain and back again. Chris thrusts.

Her body heaves, her vision dims as touch asserts itself. Her face is a grimace.

She snaps straight again as a massive orgasm roars through her. She sways, contours, lurches and flops.

Chris maintains his rhythm as chaos descends on him.

Jim stares in awe.

Annie's orgasmic turmoil subsides just enough for the insistent pounding of Chris' cock in her cunt to reassert itself as her dominate sensation.

Another orgasm is building or maybe the first one hasn't yet let go.

Annie commands the muscles around her pussy walls to grip. Chris feels her cunt tighten.

He throws his head back and thrusts up hard.

Again elevated Annie sees the streams of cum shooting from Stan's erection. She watches Peter's hand moving powerfully up and down pumping cum as a pulsing cum blast from her fuck mate Chris hits the top of her cunt.

Chris' pelvis hammers. He holds her hips, grunts and pours himself into her.

A second cheeky little orgasm ripples through her as she feels and watches men cumming in and around her.

Annie laughs from pleasure and blows a kiss to a smiling Jim.

A quietness settles.

"Like a big slow river," thinks Annie.

All lay motionless, save for heavy breathing.

Time slides, no one measures.

One by one the five of them peel out of their beds.

Silence remains as they move around, stretch, wash their faces, go outside to the loo.

No one dresses.

"No one wants to let go. Will dressing break the spell?" Annie muses.

"Breakfast!!" she yells with a laugh knowing someone had to talk first.

Immediately the action team is in full swing.

Chris sets the table, Pyro Pete already has the fire going, Stan makes coffee and toast, Jim cooks bacon, eggs, tomato, mushrooms and onions all deftly produced from the esky and into the pan in seconds.

In ten minutes, five naked friends sit at table to eat.

"My boys are at half mast," Annie cheerfully throws into the conversation as they eat.

Peter sits back from the table.

"I'm not."

Annie laughed "I know Peter, I've been watching you."

Peter's desire and need are on full display. Annie can't keep her eyes from his erection.

Lust still simmers in her. Cunt throbs.

"So what's on today?" asks Jim.

"We hike," answers Chris "to one of the most amazing places on the planet. Lunch, swim, fish, then back here for Saturday night drinks and party time."

"What about Peter? He can't hike like that," laughs Jim.

Stan throws an onion ring at Peter's very erect cock. It bounces off and lands on his leg.

"Coits!" laughs Peter.

"Looks more like coitus," Annie joins in causing a roar of laughter to erupt.

Annie throws her own onion ring. It bounces off Peter's belly and drapes itself over his cockhead.

"Well done," Peter cheers and all applaud.

The moment seized Annie says" I want that back."

She stands, walks to his side, kneels and engulfs his thick cock, onion ring and all in one gulp.

Two lustful sucks later Annie stands and chews on the onion.

"Hope I haven't got onion breath," she jokes as she bends to kiss her fella Jim on the lips.

"Let's hike!" Annie proclaims.

yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers