Out from the Stacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even before I opened my eyes I could smell myself and wondered if anyone else could. A few people sitting at the tables near me were staring at me. And it struck me: I'd just cum in front of ten or twelve strangers and my graduate assistant. I wondered how many knew what had really happened and how many thought I was someone with a seizure disorder or maybe just a crazy person. Whatever, I thought; there wasn't anyway to undo it, and it actually was kind of sexy in a perverse sort of way. I mean I had just cum in front of a bunch of complete strangers! Wow!

But getting back to practical matters, I knew that the back of my dress had to be soaked and there wasn't much I could do about it. I pulled out a small hand towel out of one of my desk drawers. Reaching up under my skirt, I pushed it under my butt, hoping to prevent even more of a mess as my pussy dripped itself dry. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sarah watching me intently from behind a book. I just knew she thought I was nuts. And I found myself thinking she might be right. Natalie had me trapped. I couldn't get rid of the vibrator without taking it off right here, in front of the whole world, or taking the risk of cumming in front of the whole world - not behind a desk this time, but in the middle of the library. I opted to stay put and hope no one else would come to me for help.

The vibrator had shut down after I came, but about ten minutes later, it buzzed back to life and resumed it's on-again/off-again cycle. By 8:30, the cycle had gotten to me and I was horny, on the edge, needing to cum. I hoped Natalie's email would show up soon and bring me some relief. About that time, the little mailbox popped up on my computer screen telling me I had mail. Clicking the mouse, I opened Natalie's note and read it. At 9:00pm I was to make sure the library was completely empty, then lock the doors and turn down the main lights. After that she wanted me to go to the reading area and take off my clothes. She said under the cushions of the center couch I would find a beauty rest-style blind fold. I was to put it on and stretch out on the couch. I could play with myself if I wished, but wasn't to take the blindfold off until she removed it for me. I'd be safe, I just had to follow her instructions. In the meantime, she said the vibrator was off and I could go anywhere I wanted in the library.

Once again, her instructions had my mind spinning, but not so badly as to keep me from the ladies room! Grabbing my bag, I hurried across the library, opened the door to the ladies, and went into the first empty stall. Pulling off my thong and the damned vibrator, I put one foot up on the toilet to spread my soaked pussy, and then I jammed three fingers inside of me while my thumb attacked my clit. I hoped there wasn't anyone else there, because I couldn't stop the moans that escaped my throat. In less than a minute I started to come and continued to rub my clit and finger my pussy as an orgasm wracked my body with spasms of pleasure for the third time that day. Only when I finally stopped cumming did I realize that I needed to pee almost as badly as I had needed to get myself off. Sitting down, I let go and for the first time in almost three hours I finally felt truly relaxed. I wondered for the hundredth time just what I had gotten myself into. But, having gotten through the "vibrator torture" I intended to see the adventure through.

After freshening up a little, I wrapped the vibe in tissue and dropped it into my bag. Throwing my soaked thong into the trash basket, I left the ladies room and walked through the library. It was 8:55pm and the building was all but empty. I asked the few people who were left to pack up, because I was locking the doors promptly at 9:00pm. They all got up almost immediately and headed for the exit. By 9:00 only Sarah and I were left. I told her to go, that I'd lock up. She was reluctant and asked if I would be OK. I said that I was fine and she needn't worry. She said I had been a little weird all night and didn't think she should leave me alone. I assured her I was fine, grabbed her backpack for her and pushed her to the door. Casting a doubtful look over her shoulder, Sarah finally left and as soon as she did, I locked myself in, wondering where Natalie was hiding.

Moving back towards the reading room, I slowly turned out the lights, until the only ones remaining on were some reading lamps which bathed the room in soft light. At the center couch I ran my hand under the middle cushion and found the blindfold right where Natalie said it would be. Gathering my dress at the hem, I pulled it over my head and then dropped in on a chair. Here I was, the senior assistant librarian stark naked in the middle of the reading room, waiting for a woman I'd barely spoken with, to do what, I didn't even know. Our only relationship was shared, semi-public masturbation. Sarah was right, I supposed I was being a little weird. It was crazy, but also terribly exciting and erotic.

Sitting on the couch, I put the blind fold on, slipped out of my clogs and laid down. I felt very alive, very sexy, very nervous. My hands roamed up and down my body, touching my breasts, my nipples; my fingers circled my nipples, my belly button, my clit, as if deciding just where they should start pleasuring me. Dropping one leg off the couch, I spread myself for the searching fingers as they made their way toward my dripping pussy.

As the fingers of my right hand brushed through my bush I felt another set of hands, soft warm, woman's hands on my calves. They pulled me toward them, bringing my pussy nearer the end of the couch, then they reached up and gently spread my thighs. I called out Natalie's name, and reached for the blindfold to remove it. I stopped when I heard her whisper "Not yet."

The voice was familiar but I couldn't tell if it was Natalie or not. I felt her tongue on my thighs, tracing a path toward my center, to that part of me she had teased all night with her vibrator and remote control. Her hands roamed in front of her tongue, running up my thighs, across my loins. She circled my belly button with her fingers and then one hand reached for my breasts. I could feel her hot breath on my legs, on the inside of my thighs as her tongue made its way slowly up, up, up towards its goal. I spread myself farther for her, willing her to reach that spot, as I felt the liquid leaking from me, running down the sensitive skin between my pussy and my anus. Her other hand found my clit and she brushed her fingers across it, making me moan with desire and arch my back, trying vainly to squeeze my thighs closed and capture that hand. Suddenly, her tongue was in my slit licking all of the way up and then back down. I had not expected this. I hadn't dared to wish for this, but I surrendered to it completely. Both of her hands were on my breasts, my own hands over top of them squeezing, pinching and kneading the warm flesh, the aching nipples. I felt her nose brush my clit as her tongue probed deep inside me and my ass started to move in little circles and thrust up off the couch. I put my hands to my crotch and pulled myself open for her and she forced her tongue deeper inside of me. Then she pulled it back out and licked me down, almost to my anus, lapping up my juices and then back up, all the way to the top. I was so close, I could barely stand it.

Suddenly I sensed someone else by my head; I could smell perfume and pussy. Not mine, someone else's; a pussy I had smelled before. I could almost feel it as she swung her legs across my face and knelt on the couch, squatting over me. Raising my head, my nosed touched hair, wetness. I could barely think, the mouth between my own legs now had my clit between its lips, and was sucking it, almost drawing it down its throat. I was moaning for more and my hips had started to buck up, trying to pull the mouth down on to me, the tongue deep into me. Reaching up, I pulled down the blindfold and saw Natalie looking down at me, smiling, her breasts hanging there for the taking. Looking down between my legs, I moaned again as I recognized Sarah, Sarah who was about to make me cum. Sarah, whose blonde hair, loose from its messy pony tail cascaded over my hips and thighs. Sarah who grabbed my butt and pulled me to her, plunging her tongue deep, deep inside off me. Sarah, who made my loins explode with pleasure which radiated out through my whole body, so that for what seemed like hours I writhed on that couch almost completely unaware of anything but how good she had made me feel.

When the spinning finally stopped, I opened my eyes and saw Natalie and Sarah sitting on the edge of the couch, kissing and fondling each other. With her hair down and without the messy clothes, Sarah was quite pretty - big, lovely breasts. Pushing my self up on one elbow, I sat up and was about to speak when I heard Sarah tell Natalie that I had finally come back to earth. I was still trying to figure out what was going on, when Natalie broke away from Sarah said that we had never been properly introduced. Reaching out her hand to me, she said her name was Natalie Westman.

I looked at Sarah who smiled and put her arm back around Natalie, and told me that Natalie was her sister-in-law. Her married name was actually Westman-Casey. I told Sarah that I knew that name, Westman. She said that was because her younger sister Kate was Julie's friend. There were no end of surprises tonight it seemed. Shaking my head, I told Sarah that the two girls were spending the night at together at the Westmans. Sarah said she knew; she had asked Kate to arrange it so I wouldn't have to go home. Then she added that I shouldn't worry about the girls: her parents were heavy sleepers and she started to laugh, asking Natalie if that wasn't the case.

I didn't hear Natalie's answer, but it didn't matter. My head was spinning this was wheels within wheels within wheels and nothing could have surprised me by then. I guessed that Julia and Kate would make out just fine that night. In the meanwhile, I had decided that I was going to repay Sarah and Natalie for the last several weeks. I laid back on the couch and pulled Natalie over me. She came willingly; I spread her lips with my fingers and lifted my head to take my first taste her pussy, any pussy. Sliding my tongue back and forth, I was rewarded by a long moan as Natalie pushed herself down against me. I rubbed my whole face up and down her slit, my nose brushing her clit, while my tongue found its way up and into her. She started to drip all over me, her ass squirming back and forth as she tried to pull my tongue all the way into her. Meanwhile, my fingers found my own wet spot, just as I felt soft lips caressing my breasts. I looked down and moaned softly as Sarah pulled one of my nipples into her mouth. Her fingers found mine in my pussy and we rubbed it together, while I reached up with my other hand to fondle Sarah's breasts. Big and soft, a lot like Kate's I guessed. I'd have to ask Julie sometime. All sorts of other questions were swirling through my mind - who had planned this? who had handled the remote? why me? - but they could wait. We could talk about them after I had finished making both of these women cum, just the way they had done for me. Natalie broke my reverie as she ground her pussy down hard against my chin. I started to suck on her clit, and held onto Natalie's bucking hips while Sarah continued to explore the depths of my cunt. We had a lot to do. With any luck it was going to be a long night.

12