Out In The Hay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hush, Danny. You are a good man, you are fine. You treat my boys well, and take care of us. I have no needs or desires other than being here with you."

"It's been so long since I...I mean, having a woman around like..you know what I mean." Dan was having a struggle to say what he meant.

"You mean the sex? That was fine, I enjoyed it very much. I have wanted to for quite a long time but you never showed any real interest."

"Really? I just never expected...what happened last night then?"

"I wanted to. I really did. You made me very happy. I will be for you and just you as long as you wish me to be." Carlita told him.

"It's been years." She added, when he didn't answer.

"Years for me, too. Now I am late for working." Dan grinned at her.

"It should not matter then if you are even later." Carlita was grinning now.

"My room has a larger bed." He told her, standing up.

Carlita was giggling as they went into the master bedroom.

Her body looked even more beautiful to Dan in the morning light, he told her so, too.

It didn't even take much effort on her part to get him to react, either.

As she lay naked by his side, her hand sliding gently back and forth teasing one of his nipples, she looked up at him.

"Juan asked me this morning, he wanted to know if now you were going to be their Papa." She smiled.

"Hell, an old man with three strapping young boys and a big farm to run? Complete with a pretty and sexy lady to enjoy life with? Why not?" He told her.

"Then I will belong to you forever. I am also still fertile. I can perhaps give you a child, if you wish?"

"We can cross that bridge when we come to it!" Dan laughed.

+++

Out in the hay field, Carlos looked back at the big house in the distance.

In all of his years of working for Dan, not once had he ever failed to be out there at about the same time to oversee everything.

Now it was late morning, the Sun was getting high in the sky.

He grinned to himself, since he had a pretty good idea why the old man was not out there. Carlita had come to the door, her robe held snugly around herself, a sheepish smile on her face.

Carlos had seen women looking like that in the morning. Her hair was in disarray, her face flushed, her robe clutched together in the front by both hands.

That had been rather obvious.

He broke out into a laugh, then climbed up on the now ancient Massey Ferguson tractor.

It started right up, he slipped the big 7 foot cycle bar into gear, began laying down the hay crop.

The boss would be along when he got good and ready.