Out in the Rain

Story Info
Roommate catches me enjoying the rain.
2.6k words
4.31
25.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thunder shattered my sleep. My eyes blinked a few times and then tried to focus on the ceiling, to no avail- it was too dark to see anything specific on the blank white paint above me. The rain began, starting with a few droplets hitting the sill of my open window. First a few drops, then a slow increase in their frequency, before a sudden downpour of water fell outside the window I had left open for the cool evening. I looked out the window. The full moon might have been visible were it not for the storm clouds that had gathered to wash away the heat of the day. Even so, the night was lit both with the moon's natural beams and the street lamps posted about the neighborhood. It had been a hot and sticky week; the kind where you feel as if you've been running for a mile when you've only stepped outside after your morning shower. So the rain was welcome, except that now I was wide awake in the middle of the night.

What time is it anyway? I craned my head up to see my alarm. 2:45AM. Damn. Too early to do anything, too late to do anything. And now I can't get back to sleep.

And so I lay there, hoping the storm would lull me back to slumber. The periodic flashes of lightning assured that I would not sleep anymore for a while. The real storm was a few miles away, luckily, and the rain was still falling straight down; not blowing into the room. The lightning and thunder were far enough away that they only added ambience, rather than that first crack that broke my slumber.

I must've lay there a good 10 minutes before deciding that I would get up for some water. I rolled myself up and over to a seated position and stood up with a little stretch. I slowly made my way to the light switch and turned it on. Too bright! I immediately shut it off again. Ugh, that was dumb. Temporarily blinded, I shuffled my way to my dresser and reached in to the underwear drawer and pulled out the first thing that I found. I had been sleeping in the buff lately to deal with the heat- lack of air conditioning was fine by me most of the time, but it had been especially humid the past week with little breeze to soothe this sleeping man. Not thinking much of my underwear choice, I put on a pair of sleek Brazilian trunks. I had bought them on a whim- 1 each in black and white; tight and slightly sheer. I had washed clothes recently, so I was pretty sure I had grabbed the black, and while they were definitely an adventurous pair of shorts, they would be dark enough without house lights on. I did not think my roommate would notice tonight, with the dark interior of the hallway and she being asleep in the middle of the night and all.

Slowly and silently as possible, I snuck out of my room. I did my best to avoid the squeaky floorboards that might wake Karen. She normally stayed up pretty late, but I figured she would be sound asleep by now. Past her door and to the steps; now quietly down, one by one. I believed I was pretty successful as the rain was still going pretty strong. So far, so good at least.

Once on the main floor, I wasn't worried about my footsteps. I went to the kitchen. Luckily my eyes had adjusted by now and I could see by the light spilling in from outside. I pulled a glass from the cabinet and filled it from the tap. Gulping it down, I turned my attention to the rain again. After such a long period without rain, it was wonderful to hear the drops of water pelting the ground outside and drizzling through the tree leaves. I placed the glass on the counter and decided to get a better look. I opened the back door leading outside from the kitchen. A rush of cool air enveloped me as the rain-chilled air wafted through the screen door.

"Wow that feels good," I thought.

I stood there letting the chilled air rush past me. A little bit of water even drizzled inside through the screen. Hmmm.

Deciding to feel that cool water even more, I slipped on some sandals and turned the handle on the screen door.

Screek...

"Yeah, I definitely need to get that fixed," I thought to myself as the screen door creaked loudly during the night. Well, its still the middle of the night. Probably no one around.

I stepped outside, wearing sandals, my slinky trunks, and nothing else. Almost immediately, my body shivered as the cold rain splashed on my head and shoulders. The wind was stronger than I thought and my long hair whipped about a little. I brushed my hair back with my hands and let the rain slick it down. I stood in the rain for a few moments just getting my hair wet enough to not fly around anymore. Once it was suitably slicked back, I took in the caress of all those beads of water slowly flowing down my exposed body.

The wind died down a bit, luckily- it was getting to be a bit too big of a temperature difference. It had only been a minute or so, but my body was pretty wet. I shivered. Then I caressed my body with my hands, washing my smooth skin with the cool night's shower. Starting at my shoulders, I rubbed my arms and chest, and ran my hands down my stomach. I reveled in the crisp air and looked around the backyard. I have no fence to protect me from potential onlookers. It was at this moment that the excitement started to trickle its way into my nether regions. My body awakened, aroused by the exposure. My penis pushed against the tight shorts. I peered into the night air, hampered by the falling rain, and decided no one was really watching. I let my hands drift down to my wet underwear. I slid my right ring finger across the material pressed against my slowly swelling member. I cupped under the shaft and felt it grow. It swelled, endeavoring to reach its fully erect size. I cupped my right hand around to stroke my cock shaft surrounded by that tantalizingly soaked satiny nylon. My left hand slowly caressed my left butt cheek through the rain-slicked shorts.

Suddenly, a flash of light filled the night. I froze out of instinct, but only temporarily. As adrenaline started pumping through my veins, I tried to think of my escape plan, of which I had none. That light. It hadn't been a flash of lightning, had it? No it was slower than that, and there was no thunder to follow. I processed the memory again and realized the light had come from behind me. I slowly turned around and discovered the reason why. Karen was standing in the doorway watching with a devilish look in her eyes and with her left hand reaching past the door to where the light switch was hidden.

"I wondered why the back door was open to the rain. Now I see its open for much more than a cool breeze," she quipped.

Karen was an attractive young woman, pretty face, blond hair, hour-glass figure; more athletic than va-va-voom, with a round derriere and a lovely set of breasts. I mean, not that I noticed... I was just her roommate...right?.. She has a goofy sense of humor, always happy with a pun or play on words. I had no idea how she would react to a situation like this.

At this time I realized I had been frozen by her stare, and still with my hand clutching my semi-hard erection. My jaw must've dropped a couple inches- I was shocked.

"Well I'm awake now, so I might as well enjoy the show," Karen said as she reached over to the handle of the screen door. I took too long to realize and so I just started to make my way back to the house when I heard the soft click of the door lock.

"Crap" I thought to myself. What was I to do now?.. I didn't need to wait long, as it became apparent very soon.

"I'm going to turn on this light, and when I do, you'll be exposed to anyone around. That might be no one else, but I may just start making some noise. So I want to see you continue your little show. Only when I'm satisfied will I turn off this light and unlock the door. Show begins in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..."

<Flick>

"Whoa!"

"What?" I asked as I panicked and looked around.

"I didn't realize you were planning on a show. Your cock looks primed for some action!"

Dumbfounded, I looked down and realized why she was shocked. I had not put on the black shorts! They were the white ones, and apparently translucent in water. My cock was very visible, though through a muted white filter. I looked back up at Karen with some amazement.

"I.. didn't.. even know," ...I stumbled over my words with a mild fib as I subconsciously must have known there was a chance of this; though I did not realize the white shorts would be see-though in the rain. See-through they were- you could see the ridge of my cock head starting to swell again, partly from the sound of her sweet voice using the word "cock". It was going to get worse, or maybe better...

"Well come on. Keep rubbing that cock. Before I start getting louder."

That last word was true to form, as she used a forced tone with some volume.

"Crap" I thought to myself. I scanned my brain looking for any kind of out. But nothing came to mind until...

"Look at that cock! Woo!" Karen said, interrupting my thought process.

It was louder than before. She was really tightening the screws here. I had no choice. I started rubbing the bulge in my shorts again.

"That's it. Stroke that dick. Make me believe you want it."

I did the best I could. And in truth, it was exciting. My dick showed that excitement as it quickly swelled back to a full erection- the ridge of my cock tip hardening.

"That's it, baby. I know you like rubbing your dick. I can see it grow through your shorts. But now I want a better view. Take them off."

"What?" I responded, surprised at the command.

"You heard me. Take those fucking shorts off and show me your cock!" Her command grew in volume.

I had no choice in my mind.

I slowly pulled the waist of my trunks down. My swollen dick struggled against the bunching fabric, until it finally popped out.

"Woo! Look at that sweet cock!"

Desperate to have her quiet down, I yanked my pants down to my ankles and stood upright as did my hard cock. I decided to leave them there for fear of needing to make a quick pull before running for cover.

"Oh no, that's not enough. Take them all the way off and keep jerking. Keep jerking that big cock. Let the neighbors see it!" She said with authority.

"Damn" I thought to myself, and I did as instructed, pulling the trunks one leg at a time as I slowly balanced myself in my wet sandals.

"Toss them on the table."

Again, I did as instructed, tossing my soaked underwear onto the patio table, while I continued masturbating.

I ran my fingers up and down my dick a few times before wrapping them around it. I started stroked slowly, while the rain lubed my sensitive skin.

"Fuck yeah, that's a nice cock!" she encouraged, "Keep stroking!"

"Oh my god!" I stifled. I was getting really turned on.

A minute passed while Karen, safe inside, watched me jacking off, exposed to the neighborhood with the porch light on. The rain started letting up, but my body was still dripping wet. My stroking made an almost swishing noise as I edged closer to a climax.

I knew I had precum starting to ease out of my cock, which mixed with the water to make my dick super slippery. Getting lost in the moment, I brought my hand to my mouth and licked it, savoring the salty taste from my precum.

"Oh wow, that's fucking hot!" Karen gasped. "I never saw a guy lick his own precum! Do it again!"

"Hold on, I gotta build up," I stammered as I pumped my shaft with greater speed; the excitement of her enthusiasm turning me on.

"Hurry up, I wanna see it again. Pump that dick!"

Hearing her talk like that was like a shot of adrenaline. I stroked my cock faster and harder. And as I felt my precum start oozing, I squeezed to get all I could and brought it to my eager mouth.

"God yes!" Karen said as I realized her own hand had drifted down to her lower extremities. "Fuck yeah, keep jerking that hard cock. Stroke it up and down! Faster!"

"FUCK!" I yelled, much louder than I intended. I knew I was getting close to my limit and I hoped Karen wouldn't keep me locked out if I finished too soon.

"Ooh that's it baby. You're really getting into it," she responded. "You think you're gonna cum soon?"

"God, yeah." I admitted, though it was probably obvious.

"Alright. You've given me a pretty good show. Go on and cum for me!"

I stroked my cock furiously as I breathed heavily in anticipation, light bright enough for anyone to see, and all this time with brief but loud calls to potentially wake the neighbors. My precum and the rain made my shaft glisten, and my cock-head swelled like a balloon.

Harder and harder.

Faster and faster.

Karen stroked under her own skimpy pajamas with me.

I could feel the pressure building, my precum flowing freely, my dick beginning to spasm of its own accord. Until finally, under the light of my porch, holding my hard cock in my hand, bucking with little control, I came.

Streams of white cum jetted from my cock and landed on the ground; a stark white contrast to the wet, darkened pavement on which it landed. 3... 4... 5 ropes of thick, hot, cum streamed in an arch. I could feel the warm fluid erupting from my body as my penis throbbed with pleasure.

"Oh Fuck yeah!" Karen exclaimed. "That's a cumshot I could get used to!"

As I shuddered from the overwhelming spasms of pleasure, I struggled to keep my eyes open. I slowly stroked a few more times to get all my cum out, and recover some composure, though little dignity.

"Wow. That was definitely a show. I guess I should let you in now. But we're going to have to do this again soon." She whispered with a devious grin.

And with that, she clicked the lock on the door and turned off the porch light.

I shook my head to regain my non-cock-related senses. I looked around, grabbed my trunks and scrambled inside. Once there, I peeked out the screen door to check for any lights. I didn't see any, but from that vantage point, there really was no knowing.

"I'm sure you're the real cock o' the block now!" Karen punned from behind the door as she smacked my ass. "Don't worry," she whispered from behind me, "it was a really good show. I look forward to a sequel."

And with that, she kissed my cheek, reached around, gently squeezed my now-softening cock, and then left for her room.

I breathed a heavy sigh to recover, closed the door, locked it behind me, walked myself back to bed and hoped I'd finally be able to sleep again.