Out of Africa

Story Info
A family stuck in an African village comes closer.
7.9k words
4.36
333.6k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the kitchen preparing dinner when Graham called from the office and said he would be coming home early as he had something important to tell us.

Worried that it might be bad news, I asked him to tell it right away but he calmed me down by saying, "Don't worry, it's not bad news," and hung up.

By the time he came back from office, I, along with our 19-year-old son and 18-year-old daughter, were nervously waiting for him in the living room. As soon as he entered the house, gave a big smile, told Sara to get a glass of water, and sat down on the couch. We waited for him to say something but he sat there drinking water. After what seemed like twenty minutes, but were actually two or three, Andrew got irritated and told him to spit out the news.

"My company has won a contract in Ethiopia and have to go there for fifteen days to lay the groundwork for an electricity-generation plant we're planning there," said Graham, raising his brown eyes and saw us staring at him.

"Ethiopia?" I wondered loudly.

"Yes, Ethiopia."

"Ethiopia?" I repeated.

"Yes, Ethiopia. You know the country in Africa," he replied a bit irritated.

We had never been outside our state, let alone the country, so the thought of him going to Africa of all places was too much for me, and sat there taking in the news. Luckily, Sara broke the silence and asked her dad whether we could come too.

"Yes," he replied as a smile spread across his well-chiseled face.

What followed next was a barrage of questions, planning, preparations, and innumerable searches on the internet to find out as much as possible about Ethiopia. Finally, the day arrived and we took a 30-hour flight to the capital Addis Ababa, and then another four-hour flight to where the project would be based.

The guy who came to pick us up took us to a well-maintained colonial-style bungalow and introduced all four members of the house staff to us.

We spent the first two days touring the town, visiting the evening market, drinking loads of tea, and just lazing around in the African sun. On the third day, Graham had to inspect the project, so all of us got into jeeps and accompanied by a driver and two local engineers took off for the site about two hundred miles from town. But since there wasn't much to see apart from the empty land, we got bored and came back early.

All of us were itching to see big cats, wild elephants, and other animals, so decided to go on a short safari, and since by now we were somewhat familiar with the place we decided to go on our own without the driver.

As it was just a day trip, we took only a picnic basket and satellite phone, which Graham always carried with him to keep in touch with the head office back home. We were out in the Ethiopian jungle in our jeep searching for animals when it started to drizzle which didn't worry us initially but within minutes the afternoon sky turned dark and rain started to fall thick and fast.

We knew it was useless to go ahead, so Graham turned his jeep around and started heading back to town but the rain made the barely passable road completely impassable and after struggling for more than ten minutes we decided to stay in the vehicle until the weather had improved.

But there was no let-up in the rain, so had no option but to spend the night in our vehicle, with Andrew sleeping in the back of the jeep, Sara in the back seat, and Graham and I in front. The continuous rain, darkness, and weird voices coming from trees meant that none of us was able to get even a minute of sleep and when the day broke with no let-up in the rain we knew we had to do something.

Graham made a call to local engineers and asked them to send a vehicle to pick us up, but rain and mud had made the road completely useless, so they offered to send a helicopter but since it was in the capital it wouldn't be able to reach us before late afternoon. Not wanting to wait for another five or six hours we decided to walk to the nearest village and get some help there.

After walking for more than an hour in the jungle, we finally saw some huts and although drenched from head to toe we hurried down to the cluster and knocked on the bamboo door of the first.

A man, who must have been in his late thirties but looked forty, opened the door and stood there, looking at us drenched in water. I spoke first but when he didn't react, I realized my mistake and this time instead of speaking in English gestured to him that we wanted to take shelter in his house, which thankfully he understood and invited us in.

I had never seen an actual hut from the inside, so was surprised to discover that there was just one room with an attached kitchen and nothing else. Although the room was decorated in yellow and red it had no furniture or anything else apart from some utensils to cook food and a few clothes hanging on a line. In the corner, a woman was sitting.

Having seen bare-chested men back home and in Africa, I wasn't too surprised when the man opened the door wearing just a loincloth but when I saw the woman sitting there topless with just a loincloth around her waist, have to admit I was surprised.

But the thought of our own state quickly replaced the shock of looking at a bare-chested woman and we started explaining to them that we had lost our way and wanted a place to stay until the rain stopped but more importantly we needed dry clothes and food.

With four of us talking in sign language all at the same time I'm not sure how much they understood but they did put on a fire in a mud stove and began cooking something. While they were busy with that, we looked around for some clothes to change but apart from a few loincloths there was nothing else, so we stood there shivering and dripping water on their floor.

When the woman, who was apparently the man's wife, saw us standing there and shivering like children, she gestured to us to change into those strips hanging there. When we indicated that we were right, she got confused and started pointing toward the clothesline, and this back-and-forth gesturing went on for a couple of minutes.

Finally, Graham said we would have to wear the clothes they were offering because there was a real chance of catching a cold or pneumonia, so I went with Sara to the kitchen, while Andrew and Graham remained in the room.

Since there was no wall or curtain between the kitchen and the room, we hid in a corner and started taking off our wet clothes. We quickly took off our jeans and tied the loincloth over our still-wet panties and began to tie another piece over our bras since it wasn't meant to be tied around breasts it was turning out to be a knotty problem but after struggling with it we somehow managed to keep it all together.

But the hardest part was yet to come. I grew up with parents who weren't afraid to display physical intimacy or their bodies, so right from childhood my siblings and I were comfortable with our bodies and did not attach much importance to nudity. But when my children started growing up my husband somehow convinced me to dress more appropriately, saying that my loose attitude toward clothes could have a "bad" influence on Andrew and Sara, a reasoning I never understood but nevertheless started to dress more appropriately and also made sure that Sara never wore a thong, a low-cut top or anything too revealing.

When the man's wife saw us cowering in the corner in an effort to hide our near-naked bodies, she came near us, took Sara's hand, and gestured toward food neatly laid out for us on leaves.

I hesitatingly followed her and sat down on the floor, while keeping our eyes pinned to the ground, while Graham and Andrew, who were also wearing just a loincloth, joined us and all of us ate quickly in complete silence.

When the dinner finished I mistakenly thought that the embarrassing situation of sitting there semi-naked would end but that was just the start. Sara and I had pitched in to clean the dishes and were in the kitchen when the man's wife, who wasn't embarrassed exposing her thighs and breasts, invited us to the front room where her husband was preparing drinks and, although all of us refused, since they were persistent we had no option but to join them.

After the drinking session, Sara and I did loosen up a bit but were also conscious that our shoulders and thighs were naked and that our bras were clearly visible, especially hers, as she was wearing a red one. We did try to hide as much as possible but when you are in the same room with no sheet, quilt, or anything else to cover your body there isn't much you can do, so by morning we were less worried about our bodies, and more about rain still falling with the same fury.

Graham made a call to engineers and asked them if they could send some vehicle to pick us up but they said rain was expected to stop by evening and since all of us were safe they would send a jeep the next day. We called them again but received the same reply.

We knew it was useless to call them again, so decided to change our clothes but before we could around three or four men and women entered the hut and asked us to accompany them. They took us to a large hut, which we later found out was the tribal chief's house, where a fairly large number of men, women, and children had gathered, and as soon as we entered the hut all of them started talking loudly among themselves while we sat there watching them.

After ten or fifteen minutes of animated discussion, they all cooled down a bit and two women, who were also bare-chested like others, took Sara and me out of the hut and told us to take off our clothes near a well. Neither Sara nor I had seen each other naked in many years and we certainly weren't in the mood to bare everything, so we told them in no uncertain sign language that we wouldn't undress, a stand they apparently found amusing because they returned with two mud pitchers of water and poured them on our heads.

Not satisfied with that, they refilled them and poured them again on us, which made me angry and I started shouting at them but instead of being fazed by my choicest of swear words they asked us to wear loincloths they had brought. I took it from her, pointed at my crotch, and asked them how I was supposed to wear it over panties when they had drenched it.

Seeing that, one of the women lifted up her loincloth, showed me her panty-less crotch, and told us that we have to dress like them otherwise the villagers would feel insulted and angry, at least that's what I think she told us but who knows.

Turning toward Sara, who already had the body of a grown-up woman, I asked her opinion.

"Mom, are you crazy? Do you think I can go like this in front of them, especially Dad?"

I knew it was going to be difficult but had no choice, so took the cloth, tied it around my waist, took off my wet black panties and black bra, and stood there in front of Sara with nothing on but a small piece of cloth around my crotch.

After looking at me for a second or so, she realized the situation, took off her red panties and red bra, and stood there in that cloth, with her long slender legs, her ass, her stomach, and breasts exposed. The thought of going in front of so many people with nothing on but a small piece of cloth was killing us, so asked Sara to hide behind the wall and told the women to fetch Graham.

After what seemed an eternity, Graham, who was already drunk, arrived but when he saw me standing there with my thighs and breasts naked he quickly sobered up. I told him the whole situation and asked him what we should do.

"Don't worry, nudity is not a big thing for them, they all dress up like that and won't even notice you," he replied in a very uncharacteristic manner.

I wasn't entirely satisfied with his reasoning but it did make some sense. He then asked where Sara was, so told him that she was hiding behind the wall.

"OK, wait here," he said.

He came back after two or three minutes with a jar of local rice wine and two bare-chested girls, who were around Sara's age.

"Look at these girls, they aren't worried about their bodies, so drink this and give some of it to Sara, and stop fussing over your nakedness."

I was so nervous that I drank half of it and then went behind the wall and gave the rest to Sara, who finished it in two gulps. Then placing my hands around her naked shoulders, I brought her in front of her dad who until then was trying to act all sensible and reasonable but when he saw his own daughter revealing her long, slender legs, her beautiful thighs, her smooth stomach, her breasts and pink nipples, which she was desperately trying to cover with her hands, he took a deep breath and feasted his eyes on her young body.

When he didn't move or say anything, she slowly lifted her blue eyes and saw her dad admiring and appreciating the beauty of her near-naked body. To break the tension, I went and placed my arms around her stomach and hugged her tightly, her face was resting on my bare bosoms and nipples.

"These girls are naked but aren't ashamed, so don't be shy and go out and face all of them confidently," I comforted her.

Somehow, I was able to convince her with the help of her dad and she began walking with her dad's arms around his young daughter's naked waist. As I didn't want my son to freak out in front of everybody I told the girls to fetch him. When I saw him coming, I hid behind the wall and told him that since his dad and I didn't want to offend these people I had no choice but to dress like them.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm wearing the kind of loincloth you're wearing and nothing else, so don't freak out when I come out, OK?"

"OK," he replied in an unsteady voice.

With my arms around my breasts, I hesitatingly came out of hiding and stood in front of him, with only my crotch and nipples covered. The moment he saw my body his eyes popped out and a visible bulge appeared under his loincloth.

For a minute or so I allowed him to get comfortable, but when I noticed his bulge becoming bigger, I took him behind the wall and in a motherly voice told him to do his "thing" and call me when he was done. With his back toward me, he called me after two minutes and I handed him the pitcher with which he washed the cum off his hand.

I was expecting him to cool down a bit after masturbating and although his eyes weren't popping out anymore he was still looking hungrily at my body, especially my breasts and nipples, which were surprisingly erect. I knew there was nothing else I could do, so started walking with him toward the tribal chief's hut.

Once inside the hut, the two women signaled us to bow in front of the chief, who was looking at our naked bodies with a large smile. I knew it was too much for all of us and I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible but the chief motioned us to sit down and have a drink, which meant there was no choice but to sit in front of all of them with our breasts, thighs, legs, and shoulders totally exposed for them to see.

Although I wasn't shy about my body and many people, including my brothers and parents, had seen it several times, sitting in front of so many people with just my crotch covered was one experience I wasn't enjoying. What was making it even worse was that Sara was feeling completely ashamed of the situation. Her face had turned bright red and although she was trying to cover her breasts and nipples with her palms she wasn't having much success simply because they were too big to hide under her hands. We sat like that for twenty minutes eating raw meat and drinking rice wine.

Finally, the party broke up and we started to go into the hut where we had taken shelter last night when a girl motioned Sara and me to follow and she took us inside a comparatively large hut where the tribal chief was sitting in his loincloth with a woman and two young girls, all bare-chested. Tired and confused we didn't wait for any ceremony and sat down near the girls who were younger than Sara.

The woman got up and offered us a drink, but we refused. Then she started speaking. Initially, I thought she was telling us that she was the chief's wife and the girls were their daughters but after a lot of gesturing and sign language we understood that all of them, including the young girls, were his wife, a realization that shocked Sara more than me.

After sitting there for ten minutes or so we were getting pretty uncomfortable, especially with the way he was looking at Sara's near-naked body, and when he gave me the look that said 'See I've so many women and girls to fuck', I decided it was time to go back to the safety of our hut. When we reached the hut, we discovered that some village children had taken all our clothes, so we went after them and although we found the children our clothes had simply disappeared.

After about fifteen minutes, Graham and Andrew entered the hut, and without even saying hello Graham took me behind the hut, pushed my back on the mud wall, untied my loincloth, and without even worrying that we were in a wide open space and somebody could see us fucked me there and then under the moonlit sky.

Usually, Graham enjoys making love, especially foreplay, but this time he didn't even kiss or touch me, but rammed his cock into my pussy and started fucking me violently, biting my nipples so hard that I had to scream at him to stop. I knew his dick was ramming me but he was thinking about his own daughter's breasts, her nipples, her thighs, and her pussy. I knew he was imagining her while screwing me but didn't say anything. After fucking me, we went back to the hut and sat there silently.

The villagers had made dinner for us and since all of us were tired and pretty drunk we all went to sleep early, with Sara, the wife, and I in the kitchen and the men in the front room. When I woke up in the morning, I saw Andrew lying on his back watching us sleeping semi-naked from the front room. I went up to him and told him to accompany me as I wanted to use the bathroom before others woke up, but he didn't get up.

So, took his hand and dragged him to his feet and then understood why he was so hesitant to stand up. Not only did he have an erection, but what was making it stand out, pardon the pun, was the loincloth. Averting my eyes, I began walking in front of him and took him behind the hut.

"It's natural for men to have these kinds of feelings and since women here aren't wearing that much it's more understandable but you can't walk all day like this," I said in a hushed tone.

I went back to the hut, brought water, and told him to "do his thing" before others woke up. He went behind the wall but I began feeling bad for him and wanted to comfort him, so went behind the wall but he froze up when he saw me.

"Don't feel bad, all men do it. I'll help you. Take off your loincloth."

But he just stood there. So went near him and untied his clothes and taking his hand placed it on my bare breast and whispered, "Come on, I'm your mom, don't feel shy."

He hesitatingly placed his fingers around his erect cock and started masturbating, while I helped him play with my boobs, nipples, and stomach and, just before he came all over my legs and thighs, he buried his face into my bosom and wrapped his arm around my naked back. Running my fingers through his hair, I told him to come whenever he needed help. He nodded his head but kept his face buried into my breasts.

I've been always close to my son and he was my favorite but this was the first time I felt the perfect mother-son bond. I wanted the moment to last forever but knew others would be up soon so picking up the jar of water washed his cum off my legs and thighs and then he washed his dick and we went back to the hut.

When Graham woke up, the first thing he did was look at his near-naked daughter sitting there cross-legged playing with stones. He called her and gave her a tight hug, which meant her naked breasts were pressed against his bare chest and his crotch was pressed against her stomach. After letting her dad feel her body, Sara calmly went to the kitchen to help prepare breakfast. Although I didn't like the way he touched her but decided not to create a scene there.