Out of Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of my daughter giving her nipples to her younger brother to suckle while his cock was fucking me was too much and surprisingly I came before he did. Both my son and I lay there on top of each other while my daughter played with my breasts. When she started sucking my nipples, I asked her if she again wanted to make her daddy happen. She said yes, so told her to go and make him proud.

I don't know if my husband was watching me getting fucked by my own son or not but when he saw his daughter walking towards him, with her shaven pussy glistening wet and her breasts heaving, he gave her a big smile.

"I know you want your sister, but let Daddy have her today and tomorrow you can have her, OK?" I said, turning toward my son.

Then he started getting up so asked him where he was going. He pointed towards his cock, which was still half erect and said to pee.

"There's no bathroom near this hut, so will come with you." And got up to go with him.

When we crossed the front room to go outside, I saw my daughter riding her dad while his finger was inside her back hole. When she saw us, she stopped riding him, called me, and placed her hands around my naked ass and kissed my pussy lips.

"You're the best daughter," I said, patting her head.

My son and I went outside the hut, sat down facing each other on the grass, and peed in front of each other without any shame or inhibition. We stayed there for some time looking at the night sky and stars and by the time we went back inside the hut my husband was already sleeping, while my daughter was sitting in the back room waiting for us.

I took my mat, and my son's mat and joined them with my daughter's mat, and all three of us went to sleep lying as close to each other as possible. When I drifted off to sleep, my son was sucking one of my nipples while my daughter was sucking the other.