Out of Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as he started to stroke on his brother's cock, Earnest began to rock his hips in a slow steady rhythm, so that his cock slipped back and forth between my tightly pursed lips. After a while, his thrusts became faster and more energetic until I felt his perky little cock suddenly harden and press tightly against the roof of my mouth. Eager to assist, I reached up to fondle his tight black scrotum just in time to feel the two hard lumps inside suddenly migrate to the root of his cock––his 'magic moment' had arrived! He gave a funny little gasping yelp and I felt the tip of his cock suddenly emerge fully from its long skinny sheath to land with a tiny plop onto my tongue. I was so excited that even as I felt the first warm dribble of his cum on my tongue; my own sperm began to pump on its short journey into Patrick's mouth. For a few moments, I forgot everything else as I revelled in the delight of my release, but I awoke with a start as I felt a stream of warm droplets splash heavily onto my belly––surely I was still being held safely between Patrick's full lips? Puzzled, I looked down just in time to see Earnest squeeze the last few sticky blobs of sperm from his brother's softening cock onto my belly. I lay back on the pillow with a satisfied grin. Patrick must have erupted at the same instant as Ernest and myself: Between the three of us we had scored a stunning sexual hat trick!

Patrick turned to look severely at his kid brother and spoke a few words of rapid dialect to him and I saw the boy nod vigorously before giving me a startled glance. He took a sudden step backwards, pulling his cock out of my mouth so quickly that his shiny cockhead shrank back into its sheath like a frightened pink animal. .

"What did you say to him?" I asked Patrick.

His teeth flashed white in the gloom as he gave me a broad grin.

"I told him that if he ever breathed a word of this, I would tell the'bwana'to bite off his manhood!"

* * * * * * *

Epilogue

As I said at the beginning, all this took place a long time ago. I am now a busy country vet., having taken over my father's practice when he retired. "Patrick" studied hard and became one of his country's leading experts on tropical animal diseases. We still write to each other, but we seldom mention the many other sessions we shared before my tour of duty ended. They were episodes of our lusty youth, I suppose, and pretty tame by today's standards, but I'm sure that Patrick has fond memories of those thrilling nights we shared under the wide skies of Africa. And what of Earnest? He has done well too: The last time I heard he was working in a large hotel in the Capital and I have a photo of him with a good–looking Asian youth with long hair and a flashing smile. The look they are giving each other makes me think that somehow it's not just a business relationship they share.

***The end* **

12