Out of Africa

Story Info
Hot wife works with her sister to cuckold husband.
1.7k words
2.76
95.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This morning we received the news we have been waiting for. My wife's sister Carol has got her visa and is moving to the UK to live with us. This is great news, of course, I like her and will be happy that she's with us and not on her own.

The negative, however, is that the conversation I recounted in my previous post is now going to become a reality. My wife is definitely going to be going out on the pull with her sister, leaving me at home wondering what they are up to. My wife realized that this would be at the front of my mind.

"So, my love," she started "I'm really glad that we had our little conversation about me going out with my sister, and especially glad that you admitted, during our love making, that you are turned on by the idea of me having sex with another man, and, in fact, want me to do it."

"But that was a fantasy, during sex, it doesn't mean I actually want you to do it!"

"Well, you've said it now. I think you actually do want to be a cuckold, but are just a bit nervous about it."

"I suppose so."

As far as my wife was concerned, that was the end of the conversation, but it didn't end in my head. I still couldn't believe I had admitted to being turned on by the idea of my wife having sex with another man, but I was excited at the same time, and thinking with my little brain.

"Actually, I'm really looking forward to going out on the pull with Carol again," she continued, "we always managed to hook up with good looking younger guys really quickly. It's good that I can tell you everything that happens, I don't want to keep secrets from you."

"Right."

"Did I tell you that you are the only lover I've had who is older than me?"

"Yes my love."

"It'll be fun having a young fit guy trying to seduce me again...you understand that, don't you?"

"Yes, of course my love."

"And now that we have your own little fantasy out in the open, I won't need to resist very hard. If at all, in fact."

"I see."

"I'm glad you see darling, shall we go to bed now?"

So off we went to bed, and I used my tongue between my wife's legs, for about half an hour, making her cum three times. I kept thinking that she was fantasizing about all the young guys she could fuck. After she had been completely satisfied she lay next to me gently stroking my cock. I was so horny from all this talk of her sleeping with other guys that I was rock hard in seconds, and desperate to cum. My wife teased me for about ten minutes, then stroked around the head of my cock and started to whisper in my ear.

"So, you're really excited about the prospect of me going out clubbing with Carol?"

"Yes, I must confess I am."

"I expect you've been wanking yourself off thinking about what might happen?"

"Yes, I have."

"Do you imagine me dancing with some tall, good looking young guy?"

"Yes."

"Do you visualise him putting his arm around me as we queue for drinks?"

"Uh huh."

"Can you picture him taking me in his arms and kissing me gently on the lips?"

"Yeah!" I sighed.

"Then later, after quite a lot of champagne, we're back at our table and he's kissing me passionately, and I'm kissing him back. His hand is working it's way up between my legs. Should I push him away or open my legs to give him access to my pussy. What do you think I should do?"

"Open your legs!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

My wife was still stoking my cock gently, up and down the entire shaft, rolling over the head. It was tantalizing and getting me closer and closer.

"So, he's playing with my pussy, his fingers are inside my panties, rubbing my clit. I'm soaking wet and horny as hell, and he pops the question, 'let's go to my room', what do you want me to do my love?"

"Oh God, don't make me say it!"

"You want to cum don't you?"

"Yes!"

"So say it."

"Go to his room! Let him fuck you!"

"You're sure?"

"Yes!!"

"Ok, I will."

And then I'm over the edge, my cum is squirting up into the air like the fountain in Trafalgar square. My wife keeps the gentle pumping going, and I keep squirting. Eventually I slow down and stop. My wife cuddles up to me and scoops up my cum in her fingers and feeds it to me. Scoop after scoop. Finally there is no more, and she holds my penis gently and lovingly as it gradually wilts.

"Now my love, we'll have no more protesting. You want me to fuck other men, and I really want to. It's going to happen. Get used to it, and I'll make it fun for you as well. Do you agree?"

"Yes my love."

"Now go to sleep my darling. We're going to have such fun. I love you."

"I love you too."

"I know."

The next day my wife phoned her sister to get an update on how her packing to move to us was going. After talking about what she should bring, and what she should sell, my wife told Carol how much she was looking forward to going out with Carol, just like when they were in their twenties.

"I've already told him that I will be going out with you, to pubs and dancing, looking for guys," she revealed.

I decided that I wanted to hear this conversation, so I sat down next to my wife.

"And was he ok about it?"

"Fairly ok, but I made it clear that he had no choice in the matter, didn't I darling?"

"Yes, my love."

"Anyway, he eventually admitted that the idea turns him on, and that he's been wanking imagining what might happen."

"Wow! That's brilliant," Carol said, "I can't wait to ask him all about his fantasies."

I couldn't believe my wife had told her that, it was so humiliating.

"There's more," my wife continued.

"Do tell."

"I told him that there was a real possibility that I will end up being fucked by a new guy."

"Crikey, did he get really mad?"

"No, but then I was stroking his cock at the time. I teased and teased him, then led the conversation in the direction I wanted, telling him how our evening might go, then when he was right on the edge of orgasm, I asked him whether he fantasized about me fucking another guy, and finally got him to admit that he fantasizes about me with another guy when he masturbates. "

"I think he'll be wanking himself silly when we're out dancing then"

I could only just hear Carol speaking.

"Why do you allow him to wank anyway?"

"Well, he needs more sex than I do."

"He doesn't need it, he just wants it. If I were you I'd lock him up and put a stop to it pronto."

"What do you mean, lock him up?"

"A chastity cage, they're brilliant. I'll sort it for you when I get there. I don't want him wanking when I'm living there, and also it'll stop him griping about you sleeping with other men."

"Oh, ok, brilliant," my wife replied.

It sounded as though my fate was sealed.

"I hope you can see where your kinky fantasies are getting you?" she accused

"Now, go and make me a nice dinner. I'm feeling lazy."

So I went to the kitchen but couldn't stop thinking about my sister in law putting a cage on my horny cock. It was the most terrifying prospect, but also, in an odd way, incredibly exciting.

So, my wife's sister flew for 20hrs from South Africa, via Dubai, to London. Once we got her happily ensconced in our large Victorian house, she and my wife started to gossip about the past. Very soon they were onto the subject of old boyfriends, and it would seem that my beautiful wife had enjoyed the attentions of a lot of men. Carol was asking how big their cock's were, who was good in bed, who still kept in touch.

"What??? You surely don't keep in touch with any of them?" I asked.

"Just a few," she replied.

"Why?"

"In case I want to meet up some time, like, if you we're away or something."

"But they're in South Africa, aren't they?"

"Not all of them."

"So where are they?"

"The UK of course."

"Some of the ones you are in contact with are in the UK?"

"All of the ones I'm in contact with are in the UK, most of them are in London. What would be the point in me being in contact with men on another continent?"

"What's the point anyway, you aren't planning to meet them are you?"

"Well, I was thinking about it. When you are away on business, I thought I could have some fun, and he could bring a friend for Carol. One guy in particular was a really good fuck."

"But you're my wife! Surely you aren't planning to have sex with this guy?"

"I have been since you told me you were turned on by the idea of me having sex with another man. I've already told him we can get together soon."

"But!"

"I told you, you should lock his cock up," Carol interjected.

"Well we may have to if he doesn't improve his attitude."

"He'll be very positive about you fucking other guys when he hasn't cum for two or three weeks, and I'm holding the key," Carol added, helpfully.

"So, there it is," my wife concluded," Improve your attitude or Carol will lock your cock up. I don't think you'll be squirting very often under her rule. You started all this and now you have to live with the consequences. Do you agree?"

"Yes my love."

"Good, I'll let Mike know we're on for some great sex, and to find someone for Carol"

"Wow! This is just like the old days," Carole squealed.

"You're still my husband," my wife added, "But soon you'll be a cuckold husband, and I think from that moment on I'll call you Cucky. That'll be appropriate don't you think?"

"I suppose so my love."

"And you'll have a positive attitude from now on, with no more silly tantrums, or Carol will lock you up. Do you understand?"

"Yes my love, I'm sorry my love."

And with that my fate was sealed.