Out Of (And Back Into) The Kitchen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she had finished, I whispered "Let me taste it." She offered my own hair to me, teasing me by callously whipping it away at the last moment. Eventually she relented and let me get my first taste of hair that had been inside another woman's pussy.

We were disturbed by Bob bring us a cup of tea each. "I've cleaned up the kitchen." He announced.

"What a husband you have!" Alison exclaimed. "Are all husbands like this?" If so I have to get me one!"

"No." I said patting his belly, "He's one in a million. I nabbed him as soon as I could."

We girls showered again and went down for breakfast, still in the nude. I suggest that we did that, to give Bob something to look at in return for him clearing up for us (me).

"How would you like your eggs?" Bob asked, "Poached, Scrambled, Fried or over you?"

Alison laughed, "Maybe another time.......... Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean.... I didn't.... Oh balls! I'm so pushy sometimes!"

"Well," I said, "How about next Saturday night? Although I warn you, I will definitely have the curse by then, so if Bob fucks anyone then it is bound to be you. Further if Bob fucks you, you will know in spades that you've been well and truly fucked!" Even as I said that, I thought it was a clever thing to have said. It indicated that we had had fun together and I would like to do it again, it also gave my husband tacit permission to shag another woman. This was something that I was sure had not happened since we got together.

Bob looked at Alison, nodded and added, "What she just said."

Alison was struck dumb for a moment. Then she stood and kissed Bob, then me. "Thank you, thank you so much! Then she looked at the clock and said "I must be going. But I'm going to have to do the walk of shame, along the streets in party clothes on a Sunday morning."

"Bob will drive you." I offered.

"Hmm yes, I will but there'll be a price to pay." Bob told her.

She laughed and asked "What do you want?"

"You leave your underwear here." He said firmly.

"I can't go home without my underwear, My flatmate....."

"What do you imagine she thinks you have been doing?" Bob asked.

She laughed again "Not what I have been!" She shrieked, "I will not be able to tell her anything about last night!"

"That's your choice of course." Bob replied, but you either leave your underwear here or go home in it. That is – JUST your underwear!"

She giggled, "I'll do you a deal, keep the bloody underwear, take me home, kiss me on the doorstep and I may not wear any underwear for you to rob me off if you want to meet next Saturday!"

"The doorstep?" I laughed, "That's a funny name for it! I always call it a cunt! Well I've kissed you pretty well everywhere else, Bob can try to find your doorstep on the way home."

Alison and I took her clothes up stairs and we got dressed. At Bob's request I put on the raggety shirt that he almost tore into two pieces whilst we were up town yesterday.

Alison looked at me, "Did Bob do that?" I nodded. "Is he rough with you?"

"God no! He did this whilst we were walking round the market yesterday!" This was not strictly true but it had the desired effect.

"I've dreamt about having my clothes ripped of and being ravished, but I suppose every woman has that dream if she's honest." She admitted.

"I'll see what I can arrange." I told her with a wink.

"Oh-oh. I'm getting wet again I better go!" Alison said.

"Just a little tip, the flimsier the clothes, the more fun they are." I kissed her again as we stood on the front drive, as Bob revved up the car, then they were gone.

When he got back home, I said, "You're certainly a hit with her, and I'll let you into a little secret. She's dreamt that some big hulk rips her clothes off and ravishes her. I've told her to wear something that tears easily for Saturday."

He looked at me, "You are all right with this aren't you?"

"You're forgetting, it was I who invited her back. Did you get her number?" He looked crestfallen. "But at least you know where she lives. Did you kiss her on the doorstep?"

He nodded, "Better than that. I got her top off in the hallway."

"What did she do?"

"She laughed and said I was wicked. She snatched the top back off me but didn't put it back on."

"I think we could have some fun with Alison next week." I said, grinning.

Mum came round for tea as arranged and whilst we ate, Bob started this arcane conversation about the colour of the blinds in the bathroom. Mum and I were both puzzled. After tea, come up and I'll show you what I mean." He pleaded. In the end Mum agreed just to shut him up.

Afterwards we all trooped up stairs. Bob said "They change colour when there is a lot of water vapour about. He reached in to turn on the shower, and said "See!"

Mum turned away from him and looked at the offending blinds. Her attention was distracted and he took his opportunity. He pushed her into the running shower, going in with her fully clothed, as of course was she. She protested loudly at first, but then realising that she'd been had, she laughed. As Bob clung to her, to prevent her getting away, he kissed her lightly on the cheek. She giggled and did the same to him. Suddenly she was clinging to him, getting completely soaked. Bob slid one hand down to her bum and she looked him in the eye, with a quizzical look. He responded by giving her a quick peck on the lips.

She didn't pull away when he did it again. Then he gave her a proper kiss smack on the mouth. She looked at me beside the shower and she looked a bit worried. Bob waved me forward and I joined them under the water. We all hugged each other and Mum did not push his hand away when he fondled her breast. He started to put his hand up inside her jumper and she looked startled. However she didn't object when I started to undo her buttons. When her jumper was fully open her white blouse had gone transparent and her bra was clearly outlined. I started to undo her blouse and she hesitated.

I resolved that situation by stripping naked myself and then going back to her. This time she allowed me to undo her blouse, take both that and her jumper right off. She was still a little apprehensive, but seemingly willing to let things go a little further. The fact that Bob was still fully dressed seemed to allay those fears somewhat and when I undid the back of her bra, she simply shrugged it off. Bob and I each caressed a breast each, until I went behind her and began undoing her skirt. By now she seemed committed and just let me undress her. I left her suspender belt and stockings on as Bob and she kissed again. I cuddled her from behind to show that I wanted this to happen. She stiffened slightly when I pulled down her pants, but soon she was virtually naked.

I swung round her body and nestled against her from the front, our naked bodies clinging wetly together. Bob took this opportunity to strip himself quickly except of his boxers. I took my Mum's hand and placed it over the bulge in them. I held her hand firmly in place for some few seconds and she didn't move it away when I removed my hand.

I knocked the water off and in the silence, I whispered. "It's all right Mum, we know you want this and Bob wants, er- we both want you to enjoy it." I then realised that she was crying. "Don't cry Mum!" I urged her.

"You are such a wonderful generous daughter, to think of me this way.."

"Let's get dried off Mum." I said and pulled some towels out of the cupboard. When we were all dry and Bob had removed his boxer shorts, "Do you want me to be with you Mum?" She nodded and we all walked hand in hand to our bedroom and the bed which had seen so much activity in the last twenty-four hours. I sat cross-legged, on one side of the bed. Mum lay recumbent on one elbow on the other. Bob presented his stiffening penis to her face and she took it in her mouth.

Now I thought I knew how to suck a prick, but when she got going, I learnt a few new tricks. She licked around the foreskin and poked her tongue at the stigola (look it up) and generally worked him up fine. I feared that he was going to pounce on her and frighten her, but he was very gentle with her, as he had been with me the first time. But when he climbed on top of her she was ready for him and the size held no worries for her at all. As I watched my husband fuck my mother, she reached out for my hand and gave it a squeeze. We stayed like that until Bob ejaculated into her. Mum clearly had not had an orgasm, but Bob had not yet finished with her. He fingered her to a climax in very short order.

When we had all recovered, Mum said, "What a brilliant daughter and son-in-law you are, responding to my needs in such a generous way. However I don't think this should become a regular occurrence as it is unhealthy."

"There's nothing unhealthy about seeking to give someone we love some pleasure Mum." I told her.

"How long have you had this planned for?"

I shook my head, "I knew nothing of any plan, but I recognised what was happening and wanted to contribute and I am glad that I did."

Bob added, "Caroline, we knew from your remarks that there were frustrations in your life and we were in a position to do something about at least one of them."

"Then do you want to do it again? She laughed.

"Perhaps after dinner." He replied, "If you'll stay."

She smiled at him, and said "I'm definitely staying!" She began to laugh and hugged both of us oblivious (or perhaps not) that we were all still naked.

Later that evening, Bob took her to bed whilst I cleared up the dinner things. I joined them later and we too kissed like lovers.

After Bob had taken her home, she had to wear his bathrobe as her clothes were still not dry, I said to him, "This is getting to be a habit of yours, shagging other woman in our bed and then taking them home half-dressed."

"Would you change anything?" He asked.

"Not a thing." I told him and meant it. As I lay in bed, I felt a familiar movement in my abdomen – "mother nature calls" I thought to myself. With any luck I might be shot of it by Saturday. Then Alison Bob and I could have a really good night. I wondered if I should invite Celia round for an evening the following week and have a bit of "me" time. Bob could always watch if he wanted.

12