Out of Body Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Susan began to stir and mumbled, "Mmm...not tonight Ted. I'm exhausted. Tomorrow, babe." With that she covered herself up and rolled back onto her side.

I was a little disappointed that Aunt Susan wasn't up for sex, but it wasn't a complete loss...I got to cop a feel and suck on her incredible tits, and looked forward to part two if I was able to pull it off. I laid back down, closed my eyes, and once again concentrated on being in my own room. When I opened my eyes I was back in my own body. Jumping back to my body seemed easier than jumping into other peoples' but I guess I just needed to practice. I figured that once I got the hang of it I would be doing both with relative ease.

The following day my dad and Uncle Ted went golfing and were gone pretty much all day. My mom and Aunt Susan went shopping and ran around all day, then we all gathered around the table for dinner later that evening. After a long day out in the sun, and drinking most of the day, my dad and Uncle Ted were ready to crash after dinner. They both headed to bed, which left me with my mom and my aunt. After catching up with Aunt Susan for a while my mom checked the channel guide to see if there was anything on TV. Mulholland Drive was just about to start on HBO and we all agreed to relax and veg while watching it. I had seen it before so I knew it was quite a sexy movie. My mom would jokingly say, "Close your eyes Chris" when a naked woman would come on the screen and we'd all laugh. About halfway through the movie I said I was tired and was heading to bed so I went over to my mom, gave her a goodnight peck on the cheek, and said goodnight to them.

I needed a little time to set my plan in motion so I left my mom and aunt to finish the movie without me. You see, in the past Aunt Susan had joked about Uncle Ted taking Viagra so I figured I might have to do a little prep before jumping into his body and making my move. He was exhausted and had been drinking all day. The last thing I needed was a bad case of can't-get-it-ups when I took over Uncle Ted's body. I laid on my bed, focused on the guest room like the night before, and when I opened my eyes I was in Uncle Ted's body again. I got out of bed, went through his toiletries, and found his bottle of Viagra. I took one of the little blue pills, got back Uncle Ted back in bed, and then jumped back into my own body. Now all I had to do was wait for Aunt Susan to go to bed.

I surfed the internet for a while as I waited for Aunt Susan to go to bed. About an hour or so later I heard her say goodnight to my mom and shut the door across the hall. I got up, locked my door, and laid down on my bed. Once again I closed my eyes and jumped into Uncle Ted's body. When I opened my eyes I could see Aunt Susan across the dimly lit room. She was facing away from me and had just taken off her top. As he had done the night before, Uncle Ted was sleeping in the nude. The Viagra had taken effect and he already had a raging hard-on when I jumped into his body.

After slipping out of her skirt, Aunt Susan reached behind her and under her bra as I got out of bed.

My swollen member bounced and swayed as I moved up behind her and said, "I thought you'd never come to bed." I reached around her body and cupped her large breasts as I kissed her bare shoulder. I enjoyed how they felt the night before, but she had been lying on her back so it was different. Now she was standing up and I could feel the true heft of those beauties. I pressed my naked body against hers, pinning my erection between us.

"Oh, my...I see you're up in more than one way, Ted. Or should I say I FEEL it?"

I continued to kiss Aunt Susan's shoulder and neck as I massaged her mounds, tugging on her stiffening nipples as they rose. "I do believe we have plans tonight," I said, reminding her she had put off sex the night before.

I began to suck on her neck and moved a hand down her stomach, slipping it inside the front of her panties. When my fingers found her pussy she was already dripping wet. Obviously watching Mulholland Drive had an effect on her.

"Oh, my," I whispered in her ear, "you're already wet. What have you been doing?"

"Jackie and I were watching Mulholland Drive. It's got some pretty steam scenes in it."

"Like what?" I ask as my fingers slowly run between her wet lips.

"Some girl-on-girl stuff, and Naomi Watts masturbating," she answers.

"That DOES sound hot," I respond. "Nothing like a little lesbian action to get the motor running."

"I'm sure if you were watching it with us you would have imagined it was Jackie and me getting it on. You know you've always had a thing for my little sister."

Wow. That was surprising. I was taken aback to hear that Uncle Ted lusts after my mom. I guess it's common to be attracted to your sister in-law if they're good looking, but I didn't expect Aunt Susan to say what she did. I was briefly at a loss as to how to respond, but I've always been pretty quick on my feet and I replied, "I've got a thing for her alright," as I backed away from Aunt Susan slightly, took her hand, placed it on my erection, and added "and here it is."

Aunt Susan wrapped her fingers around my pole and began stroking it as I continued to rub her pussy, then she turned around and dropped to her knees in front of me. She took the swollen head of my cock into her mouth and began to work the underside of it with her tongue as she swallowed it.

"Mmmmm...," I moaned as she sucked my throbbing cock.

Aunt Susan deep throated my entire rod, bobbing her head back and forth as she swallowed me whole, then pulled me out of her mouth and said, "I bet you wish it was Jackie sucking your dick right now."

All I could think to say in response was, "Oh, yeah...suck it, Jackie."

I was in heaven as she worked my cock with her mouth and hand, and kneaded my balls with her free hand. As good as my neighbor had been at giving blowjobs, she had nothing on my Aunt Susan. She could take all of me and really knew what she was doing.

Aunt Susan pulled me out of her mouth and spoke. "I want to ride this big cock of yours, Ted. Do you want to fuck me? I won't tell Susan...or my husband."

"I want to fuck you so badly. It'll be our little secret," I replied as I took Aunt Susan's hand, helped her up off her knees, and led her to the bed.

I laid down in the middle of the bed on my back and Aunt Susan moved on top of me, straddling me just below the waist. She guided the tip of my cock to her pussy and eased down onto me, the warm wetness of her sex enveloping my pole. Inch by inch she slid down, until I was all the way inside her.

"Ooh...your cock feels so good inside me," she cooed as she placed her hands on my chest and began to ride me. I reached up and massaged her huge swaying breasts as she ground down on my cock. I pulled Aunt Susan down a little and moved my head up so I could suck on her wonderful mounds. I moved back and forth from one to the other, licking, sucking, and nibbling her nipples as she fucked me. I thrust my hips to match her movements, driving my cock deep inside her as she ground down on my pelvis.

It's funny. I'd lusted over my Aunt Susan's body, with her big tits and great ass, for years. And now that I was finally getting to live out my fantasies, ones I'd masturbated to every time she came to visit, here she is pretending to be my mom. I was flip-flopping between seeing, feeling, sucking, and enjoying all my Aunt Susan had to offer, and imagining it was my mom.

Aunt Susan sat up, reached down, and started rubbing her clit with one hand, as she reached behind her with the other and began kneading my balls. She picked up her pace on my cock and began furiously running her fingers over her clit. I knew she was going to cum soon so I started talking to help put her over the edge.

"That's it, Jackie. Ride my hard cock. I've wanted to fuck you for years."

Aunt Susan began moaning loudly. The combination of that, and watching her huge tits bounce and sway as she rode me, got me hotter and hotter and I began to wonder which one of us was going to cum first. I grabbed her hips and pushed my pelvis up, going as deep as I could into Aunt Susan's pussy, as I felt my orgasm build. My cock swelled as the pressure built in my balls and I announced, "Oh, yeah...I'm gonna cum...aaaaarrrgh..." and shot my load deep up inside my aunt. That was enough to push her over the brink and Aunt Susan shuddered and bucked on my pole as she came too. Her expert pussy muscles milked every last drop of cum from me, then Aunt Susan fell down on top of me, panting and trying to catch her breath.

"Wow, that was hot," I said as I wrapped my arms around Aunt Susan, my hard cock still inside her. "That must have been some sex scene in the movie. Maybe you and Jackie can act it out for me sometime," I joked and I laughed.

"You wish," she replied.

Aunt Susan slid off and snuggled up beside me, falling asleep fairly quickly. After she had dozed off I jumped back into my body and sighed. What a great lay Aunt Susan was! It was everything I had hoped for, and more. I instantly got hard thinking about what had just transpired and knew that my balls needed emptying too. I stroked my throbbing cock until I shot my load out onto my stomach, cleaned myself up, and drifted off to sleep.

Uncle Ted and Aunt Susan stayed with us a couple more days, then headed back home. Over the week that followed my night with Aunt Susan I discovered she had planted a seed in my mind with all her talk about fucking my mom. Before she was just my mom, but now I began to look at her in a different light. I started to noticing the way her bathing suit clung to her curves, how her breasts bounced and swayed and how her nipples jutted out slightly as she walked around the house in a t-shirt and no bra, and I took notice of her nice ass whenever she bent over. Her hair is a lighter brown than her sister's, and she's got a smaller frame, with smaller hips and tits, but my mom had a pretty hot body. And I was noticing it more and more as the days went by.

I began setting things up, and putting myself in better position to catch peeks of that hot body. Sometimes, when my mom was taking a shower, I'd tiptoe into her room and open the blinds slightly. Then I'd go in the back yard and rake leaves or fish debris out of the pool, keeping an eye on her bedroom window in hopes of seeing her naked. Other times, I'd open her bedroom door a crack as she bathed and tried to peek in through the opening. She usually had a towel wrapped around her so I was only able to catch a glimpse of her bare butt as she dropped her towel and walked toward her closet once. Mostly I saw her walking around her room in a bra and panties, but I still got hard seeing her in her underwear and would frequently jack off to visions of her in my head at night.

After lusting after her for a couple weeks I decided to try and do something about my urges. One Saturday, after my dad spent most of the day golfing out in the heat, my mom said he had showered and pretty much passed out on the bed when he got home. I could tell she was annoyed because it meant they didn't get to spend any time together and I think she wanted to go out to dinner. Instead, we went for a swim, watched a little TV, and she headed to bed fairly early herself.

I know my mom always likes to rinse the chlorine off her skin and hair after she swims so I knew she would take a shower before heading to bed. After she went into her room I headed to mine, locked the door, and laid on my bed. I waited a couple minutes and then closed my eyes, focused on my dad on the bed in the master bedroom, and concentrated. If my dad had the same abilities as me he may be immune to what I was trying to do. Worst case scenario, I figured I'd open my eyes after a couple tries at jumping into my dad's body and I'd just go to sleep. I focused intently for a minute and when I opened my eyes I was no longer in my room. I could hear the shower running and I was in my parents' bed...IT WORKED!!

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom doorway. I saw my mom's naked body through the frosted glass of the shower door. It was reminiscent of the first time I had jumped into my neighbor's body, but the glass wasn't clear so there was still a little left to the imagination. I could only make out my mom's tan lines, with blurry nipples on a white skin backdrop, and a dark patch framed in the white where her bikini bottom covers down below, through the distorting glass. It was still quite sexy, with a voyeuristic thrill, and hot enough to have my dick hard instantly. I watched as she rinsed her hair and body and body and decided to join my mom in the shower. I took off the t-shirt and shorts my dad had put on, stepped over to a chair in the corner of the bedroom and tossed them on it, and turned to head to the bathroom when my mom turned the shower off. So much for that idea...

I heard the shower door open and slowly stepped to the doorway. My mom was bent over, drying herself off, and had no idea I was there. She stood up, wrapped the towel around herself, and looked up to see my dad standing naked in the bathroom doorway, his raging hard-on pointing right at her.

"Well hello," she said as she stared at my hard cock, " I thought you were dead to the world."

"I took a little nap but caught a second wind," I replied, as I stepped toward her.

I walked across the bathroom to my mom, undid her towel, exposing her nude body to my hungry eyes, and set the towel on the counter. I briefly drank in the sight of her perfect breasts and her neatly-trimmed landing strip of pubic hair, then I took her in my arms. Our open mouths met and we kissed passionately. Out tongues swirled and danced together as I reached down and massaged her sweet ass, pulling her to me, pressing my erection against her bare stomach.

We continued to kiss passionately as my hands moved over my mom's bare bottom, explored her back, then made their way to the front of her body and her wonderful breasts. As I groped at her boobs, she reached down and took hold of my throbbing meat. She stroked it as I broke contact with my mom's mouth and moved to her nipples. I cupped my mom's breasts from underneath, offering them up to my hungry mouth, as I licked and sucked her stiffening pink nubs.

After thoroughly going over my mom's nipples with my mouth I turned her toward the counter and pushed her up onto the towel I had laid there. I then dropped to my knees and stared between her spread legs before me. I could smell her slightly musky scent and buried my face in her pussy. I worked my tongue up and down her slit and lapped at her stiff clit each time I passed it, sucking and flicking it with my tongue, before licking and kissing up and down her pussy, planting kisses on her inner thighs as well. My mom moaned as I hungrily ate her out, squirming on the towel she was sitting on as I worked between her legs. In no time she was crying out, "Oh...oh..." as I was bringing her closer to orgasm with my mouth. As my mom reached her climax she moaned, "Ooooooooooohhhhhh...." and clamped her thighs around my head, her whole body shaking as she ground her pussy against my mouth.

After my mom came, I stood up and guided my aching cock to her sopping wet sex. I ran the swollen head up and down, coating it with her juices and shoved it inside her with one deep thrust. I panted, "Oh God, you feel so good," and I pumped my cock steadily in and out of her. I reached down and played with her nipples, our eyes locking onto each other, as I fucked my mom. She reached behind herself to brace against the mirror as I pounded her pussy. Every few thrusts I would shove my cock into her all the way and just grind it deep inside, then pull back out and continue.

A few more thrusts and I pulled out of her, had her get down off the counter, and turn around. I bent her over, with her hands supporting herself on the counter, and I moved up behind her. I reached down and guided my dick between her legs, entering her from behind. I grabbed onto her hips and began to drive my hard cock inside her with powerful thrusts. He butt jiggled with each thrust as I rammed into my mom's pussy with great force. I looked up into the mirror and saw she had her eyes closed, her mouth open, and a look of pure ecstasy on her face. I could also see her beautiful breasts sway and jerk with every thrust of my hips.

The sight was too much and I felt myself reach the point of no return. I shot a huge wad inside my mom's pussy, pumping out more cum with each thrust. My dad must not have cum in quite a while because it felt like I'd never stop cumming. I eventually pumped every drop out with thrust after thrust inside my mom's hot box.

I stood there panting, my hands on her hips, my spent dick still inside her, when my mom said, "Thanks Chris, I REALLY needed that."

Oh, shit...she just called me by my name...

Part 3

There I was, standing there inside my dad's body, with my dad's dick still hard and sticking inside my mom's pussy, and she called me by my name.

"Uh, uh..." I stammered, not knowing what to say.

"Don't worry, Chris. It's alright," she assured. "I knew it was you from the start... and I still let it happen. I wanted it to happen. It's been a very long time since your father fucked me like that. And I can't even remember the last time he went down on me. He's always too busy working during the week, and he spends all weekend at damn the golf course. By the time he gets home he's too tired to do anything with me. The vibrator and dildo in my nightstand have been my sex life for some time now. Oh, and I see you've discovered that you're...special."

My mom was looking at me in the mirror as she spoke, still naked and bent over the bathroom counter. All the blood rushed from my erection as she spoke and my dick fell out of her as she finished talking.

"Yeah, I did. Do you have some kind of weird powers too," I asked.

"Yes I do. I noticed them when I was young. I can get people to do what I want them to, but I do my best to try not to use them. It just doesn't seem right to."

"I feel the same way," I replied excitedly. "It just wouldn't seem right to abuse our gifts."

"Then how do you explain your taking over your dad's body and doing what you just did," asked my mom.

I realized what I had said didn't ring true given what just happened. "Well, it's kind of a long story," I stammered.

"I've got all night," she answered as she got off the counter and walked to her dresser, got a t-shirt and panties, and slipped into them.

I followed my mom, grabbing the clothes my dad had been wearing and putting them on as I spoke.

I told her of how I realized when I was a kid that I could get people to do things I wanted them to do simply by suggesting it to them. I had tested what I could do over the years but for the most part I avoided using my gift unless I really had to, like if a bully was going to beat me up or something like that. We sat next to each other on their bed as the discussion continued.

"Did you ever use it to get girls," she asked, "be honest. Remember, I'm talking to your father, but it's really you inside him, so I know you've done it at least once. And how do you get inside other people and take control of them? All I can do is make people do what I want."

"Well...that's kind of a funny story. Remember that bar-b-q we had when the neighbors all came over?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I was lusting over our neighbor Jessica's body all night," I started.

"So were all the other men who were there," she interrupted, "I've got to admit, she even caught my eye that night, she was looking hot in that bikini."

"Anyway, after everyone had gone home, and I went to bed, I was thinking about her while I...um...took care of business. I closed my eyes and imagined I was next door in Jessica's bedroom with her and when opened my eyes I was lying on their bed inside Brandon's body."