Out of Body Experiences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them joined us back in the hot tub, all of us spent and satisfied. We marveled at the events that had just transpired and the women downed the rest of their drinks as we all caught our breath. They all wanted one more drink so I took their glasses and stepped out of the hot tub, still naked, and went to make another batch for them. I returned a short time later with a round of drinks and we all relaxed, chatted, and enjoyed the warm, bubbling water. We all vowed to keep the events of that night a secret, and what a secret it was.

About an hour later the ladies were all ready to call it a night. Given how drunk Jessica seemed I walked her home to make sure she got there safely. I unlocked her front door and stepped inside to turn on a light for her.

"This can't happen again," she said as she stepped inside her house. "I'm marrying Brandon, and he can never find out about it."

"I know. It was only a one-time thing, and that's okay. To be honest, tonight I was able to live out a recurring fantasy I've had since the day I met you."

"You did?"

"Of course. I probably lived out the fantasy of MANY a guy who's seen or met you. You're drop dead gorgeous."

"You're so sweet," she slurred, and she gave me a peck on the cheek. I turned my head to give her a kiss in return and I pressed my lips to hers. First it was a peck, but my lips lingered near hers, giving her a few soft kisses, and she opened her mouth, inviting my tongue inside. We kissed deeply and I moved my hands down to get one last feel of her awesome, bikini-clad ass. I ran my hands over her butt, kneading it gently, then we broke our embrace and said goodnight. I reminded her to lock the door and headed back home.

Part 2

My aunt was brushing her teeth in the hall bathroom and getting ready for bed when I got back to the house. She never put her suit back on after she took it off in the hot tub, and was only wearing the short cover-up she had with her by the pool. It was basically a short, thin terry cloth robe. She kept it tied loosely, which showed her ample cleavage off, and I stopped in the doorway briefly to gawk at her swaying boobs in the mirror as she leaned over the sink to brush. The back of her cover-up rode up as she bent over the sink and I got a nice look at her ass again too, then headed to my room.

After getting ready for bed, we all said our goodnights and retired to our respective rooms. I listened to some music as I laid in bed, thinking about the earlier events in the hot tub. My erection quickly returned as I replayed the events in my head and I began to stroke my hard cock. Remembering the deal my mom and I struck, I decided to sneak into her room instead of masturbating. I opened my bedroom door, entered the hallway, and quietly closed the door behind me. I then tip-toed down the hall and silently pushed open my mom's bedroom door.

I closed it behind myself and asked, "You still awake?" as I stepped over to the bed.

"Yes. What's up, Chris?" she replied as I slipped under the covers.

I told her I was thinking about earlier and got horny so I figured I'd sneak into her room and continued the activities with her. She said she had been thinking about it all too and moved my hand to her bare pussy.

"See?"

She was obviously thinking about it too because she was soaking wet. I slipped a finger inside her and told her how incredible it was being with her, Aunt Susan, and Jessica in the hot tub earlier. She concurred, saying her first time being with another woman...and TWO at that, was very hot. We talked about it all as my mom stroked my hard cock and I played with her pussy. I found myself getting hotter and hotter, and I needed to be inside her.

I had my mom get on all fours and I moved behind her on the bed. I guided my dick to her spread lips and pushed inside her soaking wet pussy in one thrust. She began rubbing her clit as I grabbed her hips and shoved my rod inside her, keeping a steady pace.

"Oooh, yeah....fuck me, Chris," she moaned as I filled her box.

I began building up speed and force, but it all came to halt when I heard, "I thought I'd find you in here." Aunt Susan had opened the door and came into the room but we were in the throes of sex and didn't hear her.

I pulled out of my mom's pussy and moved beside her as she stammered, "Sue, I can explain..."

Aunt Susan stood there in the dim light, again wearing her pool cover-up, but she hadn't tied the belt so it was open in front, exposing most of her tits and all of her bush.

"There's nothing to explain, Jackie. I was still horny as hell and couldn't sleep so I went across the hall to have another go at Chris. When I got there he wasn't in bed so I figured he may be in here. I don't blame you, I wanted to get my hands on that hard young cock again myself. Oh well, looks like I'll be the only gal not getting fucked tonight," she pouted as she turned to go.

"Don't be like that, Sue...come on over sis," said my mom as she reached her hand out.

I got up and moved toward Aunt Susan as she stepped toward the bed. I moved behind her and slipped her cover-up back over her shoulders and took it off. We had her move to the middle of the bed and my mom moved to one side of her sister as I moved to the other. Aunt Susan turned her head to my side and I kissed her deeply as I massaged her left breast. My mom ran her hand over her sister's nude body, massing her right breast, then sliding down between her legs. I broke our kiss and moved my head down to her breast and began to lick and suck her nipple. My mom leaned down and covered Aunt Susan's right breasts with her mouth and worked that nipple as she continued to play with her sister's pussy.

We licked and sucked my aunt's tits, covering her nipples with our saliva, then my mom said, "Let me get you nice and wet for Chris," as she moved down between her legs. My mom began lapping at her sister's pussy as I moved up and fed her my stiff dick. I thrust my hips slightly as my aunt sucked me, fucking her warm mouth, and I began tugging on her stiff nipple. My mom buried her face in my aunt's pussy, licking and sucking her slit, until she was soaking wet.

"I think she's ready, Chris," she said as she sat up and moved back beside her sister.

I pulled my cock out of my aunt's mouth and moved down between her legs. I guided the swollen head of my dick up to her opening and moved it up and down, smearing her juices over the tip of it.

My mom leaned down and again began to suck Aunt Susan's tits as I teased, "Is this what you want, Aunt Susan," continuing to run the head of my dick up and down her slit, but not pushing inside.

"Yeah, shove that big young cock in my pussy, kid," she urged and I thrust inside her hot box. I immediately began ramming into her pussy as she moaned loudly. My balls slapped against my aunt's ass as I fucked her long and hard. She cried out, "Oh God...oh God...oh gaaaaaawwwd..." as she came. I kept ramming deep inside her and soon felt my climax nearing as well.

"I'm cumming..." I announced and thrust deep inside my aunt's pussy, filling her warm hole with my seed. I thrust in and out a few more times, spurting the rest of my load inside her, and began to pull out when she stopped me.

"Leave it in me, Chris. Come give your aunt a kiss," she panted and I leaned down to kiss her, my spent cock still lodged inside her. We kissed passionately, then I moved my mouth down to once again suck on her big tits. As I did, my shrinking dick slipped out of her pussy and I moved down next to her, with my mom lying on the other side. We got under the covers and laid there, not saying a word, then I heard their breathing deepen as they drifted off to sleep. I soon followed them, dozing off in my parents' bed.

Part 3

As you can see, like I said at the end of chapter one, the summer break after high school, and the two years that followed, was the most sex-filled period of my life. The time I spent with Jessica and times I got to fuck my aunt during that trip were only a few of the hot encounters during that period. When I wasn't hooking up with coeds, my mom and I were satisfying each other sexually whenever the mood struck us. And as the days passed we began to get more and more daring, even sneaking quickies in when my dad was home. We both got off on the thrill, the danger of possibly getting caught adding to the eroticism of it all, but a short time later we would find that our carelessness would soon come back to bite us.

One late summer morning we decided to go lay out by the pool. We turned on some music and got set to enjoy some time in the sun. My mom asked me to apply oil to her back and I, of course, obliged. Needless to say, my smearing oil out over my mom's skin got both of us worked up. One thing led to another and before long we were both naked. She had me lay on my back and, after she worked my stiff cock with her oil-coated fist, she straddled me and eased herself down onto it.

Just as we were getting into a good rhythm we heard a noise from out neighbor's yard. We both froze and looked toward the fence where the noise came from. We could see the shape of a person move away from the fence, toward the house next door(on the opposite side of Brandon and Jessica's house). We looked at each other and whispered, wondering what our neighbor had seen.

We weren't very close with Louis and Katherine, or their two school-age kids. They appeared to be in their mid to late thirties and, even though they'd lived next door to us for years, I didn't really know too much about them. Louis went to work every day, I don't know where, and Katherine was a homemaker. They were devout Christians and always seemed quite judgmental. Katherine in particular always seemed to look down her nose at us whenever we met in passing.

We assumed it was Katherine we saw through the fence and we needed to find out exactly what she saw so my mom lifted herself off my shrinking rod and we headed inside. She looked up their number on our list of neighbors' phone numbers and went fishing to see what she could find.

"Hi, Katherine? It's Jackie next door. Chris and I were just out by the pool working on our tans. The music isn't too loud, is it?" she asked, fishing to see what she could find out. I couldn't hear what Katherine was saying, but I could hear her voice, and the tone of it didn't sound good. It appeared Katherine hung up on her because my mom didn't say another word, she just put the phone down.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She said, 'I saw what you were doing,' and said we were sick and twisted. She said she is going to tell your dad and all the neighbors. We're screwed!" she answered. I'd never seen my mom as worried as she was right then. "Damn, why'd we have to be so careless?"

My first thought was to use our abilities to get ourselves out of our predicament, but I didn't know exactly how we would do it. We couldn't just say "you didn't see anything" or "forget what you saw" because our abilities don't work like that. Believe me, I'd tried in the past when testing the extent of what I could do. We could only make people do what we wanted them to do right then and there. As soon as we were away our control over people ended with what we had last told them to do.

After giving some thought to the matter I devised a solution that I thought might get us out of our jam. I called Katherine back and told her to come over so we could talk. She said, "Okay," so I knew I could control her over the phone.

"Before you come over, I want you to take off all your clothes."

"Okay," she replied again, and I could hear the rustling of clothes in the background as she got undressed.

"All done?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"Okay, good. Now, I want you to go get a long coat, like a trench coat or a raincoat, put it on, and come over. Stay on the line with me, give me updates on where you're at, just tell me when you're at our front door."

"Okay."

I wanted to keep her on the line in case she changed her mind. She let me know when she had the coat on and when she was on her way over. A bit of static started coming over the line, and I figured it was caused by her cordless house phone getting out of range of its base.

"I'm at your front door," she said in a minute, and I told my mom Katherine was at the door and to get out of sight.

I opened the door and said, "I guess we can hang up now," and chuckled.

"I don't even know why I'm here. You people disgust me. I'm going to run you out of the neighborhood so some decent neighbors can move in."

"Let's not do anything rash," I responded, "open your coat."

Katherine undid the belt on her coat and opened it as I commanded, exposing her nude body to me. She continued to berate my mom and me but her words fell on deaf ears because my attention was focused on her body. She always wore conservative clothing that hid just how hot her body was. My eyes moved up and down her nude form. She was fair-skinned, with no tan to speak of, and my gaze stopped to drink in the sight of her surprisingly large breasts. I had always thought Katherine was pretty flat-chested but that was only because of the clothes she wore that hid her assets. Her full breasts, topped with light pink nipples, were perfect.

My eyes continued to drink in the view before me, moving south to the wonderfully full bush down below. In a day and age when most women seem to shave their pubes, or at least keep them very short, it was kind of nice to see a good patch of hair down below.

"You're both going to burn in hell..." she continued.

I interrupted Katherine at that point, telling her, "Run your hands over your breasts," and she did. "Play with your nipples," I added as I watched her feel herself up. She did as I instructed, her nipples stiffening as she ran her fingers over them, and she began tugging on them gently, making them stick out even more. "Now move one hand down and play with yourself." Again she did as I told her to do, moving her hand between her legs and rubbing her pussy.

As hot as it was watching Katherine play with herself, it was also quite amusing because she continued to rail against my mom and me. She was calling us "sinners" and "wicked" as she stood there before me, naked, and touching herself. I had quite a hard-on going in my trunks by now, and as my eyes worked their way back up to Katherine's face I saw something else that I'd never noticed before. With the glasses she had on, and the way Katherine had her hair done, she bore more than a little resemblance to Sarah Palin, who I'd always thought was quite a MILF.

Katherine had simply been going along with my commands in the beginning but I could tell by her playing with herself was having an effect on her. Her breathing quickened and she wasn't saying as much as she had been. It was obvious she was getting hotter and hotter.

I told her to step inside and put her hands on my shoulders. Then said, "Kiss me," as I put my hands inside her coat and moved them to her back. Our lips met and we kissed deeply as my hands moved over her bare back, sliding down to her butt. Our tongues mingled as I kneaded her bare cheeks, pulling her lower half closer to mine as I ground my erection against her.

After making out with Katherine in the entranceway, I said, "Let's go over to the couch." I closed the door and followed her into the living room, and then told her to take her coat off. She did, letting it drop to the floor. She was not standing completely naked in my living room now and I told her to just sit down on the couch and relax.

As Katherine sat down I moved in front of her and got down on my knees between her legs. I began running my hands over her breasts and said, "Talk dirty to me."

"Your hands feel so good on my tits," she purred as I massaged her beautiful mounds. As I stroked Katherine's boobs I saw something in the corner of my eye. When I looked over I saw my mom standing just inside the hallway, watching us. Our eyes met briefly, then my eyes moved down her body. Her hand was inside her bikini bottom and I could see her fingers moving beneath the fabric, playing with herself, as she watched Katherine and me.

I then leaned in to suck on Katherine's luscious tits and pressed my hard-on between her legs as I took one in my mouth. "Mmm...ooh yeah, suck my tits...make my nipples nice and hard, just like your dick." I licked and sucked my neighbor's tits, then kissed my way down to her hairy muff. Once there I breathed in her scent as I ran my tongue up and down her slit, working her clit with each trip back up, then buried my face in her pussy.

"That feels so good...my husband never eats my pussy...mmm..."

I worked on Katherine's pussy and before long she moaned, "Oh...oh...just like that...make me cum with your mouth...I'm cumming....oooohhh...." She put her hand behind my head and ground her pussy into my mouth as she shuddered with a powerful orgasm. After I finished her off with my mouth, I stood up, and told Katherine to up. When she was upright her face was right in front of my very obvious erection, which was making a tent out of my swimming trunks.

"Pull my trunks down," I ordered and she reached up, put her fingers inside the elastic waistband of my suit, and pulled them down. My erection sprang free right in front of her face. She reached up and began stroking it without any prompting, running her soft hand up and down my shaft, and I said, "Suck it."

Katherine took my member into her mouth and began going down on me. She was by no pro by any means, but her warm mouth felt good. Even a bad blow job is still a blow job. I had her swallow my cock a short time longer, then told her to lay back on the couch. As she laid back I dropped down on my knees again and pulled her lower half to the edge of the couch. I moved my rod to Katherine's soaking wet pussy and rubbed the swollen head up and down her slit.

"Oooh, yeah, shove that hard young cock of yours inside me," she purred, and I obliged. My dick slipped easily between her lips and I pushed all the way inside, then steadily pumped in and out of my neighbor's box as she moaned. I pulled her legs up and thrust even deeper inside Katherine's hungry hole, keeping a nice, steady rhythm. My mom had always joked about how uptight Katherine was, and said what she need was a good lay. I was seeing to it that she was getting it...and my mom was watching as I did.

I pistoned in and out, then withdrew, stood up, and told Katherine to get on her knees on the couch. She got up, faced away from me, and I moved my pole back to her opening. I again slid inside and began fucking her from behind. I watched her great ass jiggle with each thrust as she moaned, "So deep...oh, yeah, fuck me..." I began ramming it into her harder and harder as she pleaded, "Harder, fuck me harder..." my balls swayed and slapped against her pubes as I fucked Katherine as forcefully as I could. As I watched my dick pump in and out of her pussy, my eyes moved up to her asshole and, after one last thrust, I pulled out.

I then took the head of my cock and began running it between her spread lips, up to her butt, spreading her juices up to her puckered hole with each pass. "You want me to stick it in there, don't you," I asked. Knowing how my abilities work, I already knew the answer. Leading questions like that were the same as telling people what I wanted them to do.

"Yes. Fuck my ass."

After I had coated Katherine's hole with plenty of her moisture, I gently pushed the head of my cock against her puckered hole. I watched as the swollen head broke the seal of her sphincter, disappearing into her tight hole, then slowly filled her with my entire cock. Not wanting to hurt her, I slowly fucked Katherine's ass, sliding in and out of her behind. Katherine reached under herself and began playing with her clit as I filled her from behind, her fingers rapidly working on her stiff clit. Her sphincter muscle's grip on my cock felt so good that I knew I would cum soon.