Out of Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck me baby," Johan pleaded.

I did not need to be told twice. I licked at the precum on his cock, taking in his familiar bittersweet taste, then I took him in my mouth. I sucked at his cock while my hands roamed to his chest. I pinched his nipples, causing him to moan. This time I didn't care if we got too loud, we had the house all to ourselves and we can make whatever noise we want.

I let go of his cock and moved to his balls, sucking them while I pumped his cock with my hands. Then I licked my way down his crack, then at his hole. His hole was his most sensitive part, and by now he is gripping the sheets and groaning as I licked his hole again and again.

"My turn baby," Johan said, pulling me up to him, then he climbed on top of me. Johan kissed me, then he slowly moved to my neck. He sucked and bit at the skin, and I knew a love bite is going to show up there by tomorrow. Affirming my thoughts he stopped his attack at my neck and looked at me.

"I'm not going to be the only one who's getting marks," he said. I rolled my eyes at his competitiveness. My nipples weren't as sensitive as his, so he bypassed them and went straight to my groin. He kissed around my cock, licking the underside of my length. I closed my eyes and gave in to the sensations. Moments later I felt a wet warmth enclose my cock, and I moaned as he slowly, slowly, took my cock into his mouth. The tip of my cock hit the back of his throat, the rest still not all the way in. Johan gulped, and slowly my cock went down his throat. He had such a talented mouth I was already seeing stars.

His throat was like wet velvet and I whimpered as his tongue licked around my length, my cock still in his mouth. Then Johan started moving, bobbing his head up and down my cock. He moved to my balls, taking them into his mouth one at a time, his hands still pumping my cock. His grasp was so firm and his mouth on my balls felt so great that if he would go on I wouldn't last long. I grabbed his arm and pulled him up to me.

"I don't want to cum yet," I told him, "I want to cum with you inside me."

"What did you say?" he asked me, confused. I must not have been clear enough.

"I want you to fuck me, Johan," I said, more clearly this time.

This took him by surprise. We had been together for more than two years but this was the first time that I asked him to be the top, both of us very comfortable with our roles in the bed. I had tried bottoming once, but the top had been selfish and I swore to myself I would never do it again. I was relieved during my first time together with Johan when he readily offered his ass to me.

Nevertheless, I trust Johan and know that he wouldn't be selfish. And no matter how hard he insisted that my earlier ravaging of him was okay, I still wanted to make up to him for losing my control. Johan looked at me, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Are you sure about this, baby?" he asked me.

"I am," I answered, "now go fuck me before I change my mind. But take it slow, it's been too long since I last did this."

Johan smiled, then opened my bedside drawer and took out a bottle of lube. I was a bit apprehensive when I felt the coldness of the lube trickle down my crack, and outright nervous when I felt his fingers on my hole.

Johan looked at me, "Your tense babe. You need to relax or this is going to hurt."

"I know, I know. Just—give me time."

I took in deep breaths, his hand pumping my cock to distract me. I nodded when I felt that I was ready, and he slowly let one finger in.

It still hurt, and I bit my lip to keep from groaning in pain, afraid that Johan would stop. I wanted this, I just have to get used to it. His finger went in and out of my whole, until finally the pain subsided and I started to enjoy the feeling of his finger inside me. He slipped in a second one, then a third, and by this time I was a bit more prepared. He fucked me with his fingers, exploring inside my hole. A moment later I felt his fingers brush something inside me that sent bolts of electricity down my spine.

"Oh god baby," I gasped, "do that again."

"So I finally found your spot, huh?" he smiled. Then he went back to stroke my prostate, and each time my cock would twitch, dripping precum. I was more than ready for him now.

"I want you in me now baby," I told him.

"You had me so worked up earlier that I don't think I might last long," he admitted.

"Tell me about it, this might be the quickest fuck we're gonna have."

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he positioned himself between my legs. I felt the tip of his cock press against my hole, then he pushed. His cock is definitely bigger than his three fingers, and he paused to allow me time to adjust to his size. Then I pushed into him, signaling him to start getting deeper into me.

Slowly Johan put his cock into my hole, and I groaned at the absolute pleasure.

"Oh god baby, you're so tight," he gasped. Moments later his entire length was inside me, then he started to move. In and out his cock went, and I met all of his thrusts. Then the tipped of his cock hit my prostrate and I let out a loud moan.

"Oh fuck Johan, fuck, fuck."

He increased his pace, pounding into me. Johan was also making a lot of noise now that I feared the next-door neighbor might hear us. He fucked me harder. At one point in the middle of his thrusting I gave out such a loud moan that almost sounded like I'm in pain. Johan stopped.

"Are you okay baby? Am I hurting you?" he asked, his face worried.

"I'm not going to be okay if you stop fucking me now," I said and I meant it. I was too far gone into the fucking now that I would hate him if he stopped. A little while later he grasped the headboard of my bed with his hands and pounded me like a jackhammer, making me slide across the bed with every thrust. Then he held my cock.

"I'm getting close baby," he said, "come with me."

My last rational thought was that it takes excellent coordination for two people to cum at the same time, and in our case it was usually him getting it off first, followed by me. But as Johan pounded my cock I felt the orgasm building up. Johan's rhythm was getting faster now and I knew that he was getting close too. He stroked my cock faster.

"I'm cumming, ungggh. Uunggh. UUUNGGHHH," I moaned, my cock shooting cum. At the same time I felt the Johan's cum filling up my hole, his thrusts now losing their rhythm.

I pulled him in for a kiss, basking in the glow of our lovemaking. Then Johan raised himself on his arms and looked at me.

"Fuck! That was amazing baby. I can't believe we haven't done that before," he panted.

"I know. I think you spoiled me too much that I may never top again," I said. The look of alarm on his face was priceless.

"Just kidding! Gosh, fucking you is as good as getting fucked by you," I assured him.

He sighed in relief, "Good, because I just might miss little Chris inside me," he said, taking hold of my cock.

"Hey, who are you calling little?" I asked in mock indignation. He laughed. Then his face grew serious.

"I love you so much, baby. I hope I made your day better," he said. I kissed him.

"You always make even the worst days better," I smiled. He gave me a quick peck on the lips, then climbed out of the bed.

"I'm starving. Wanna grab something to eat? I'm sure you're hungry too," he said.

"Sure, I'll just clean up and I'll be down in a minute," I answered.

Johan went out of the room, giving me a view of his delectably round and firm ass.

I was definitely hungry, but not for food.

END

12