Out of Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck was that, Jackson?"

Trust Cap to be blunt. "I think they call that an interrogation, Chief," he said dryly.

"Shut up, smart ass, and stop screwing with me. If we hadn't gotten Wilson out of the room with you, you would have banged her right there, wouldn't you?"

"Chief-"

"Don't chief me, just answer the damned question."

He sighed loudly and pushed himself lower into the chair. "I'd like to think I wouldn't have, but I just don't know. I really don't know."

He lifted his head to look at Renault's face. She sighed and seemed to somewhat relax. "Marc, what you need to do is go home and rest. Try to put the self-proclaimed cyberslut out of your head for a few hours. Get something to eat and then report back here tomorrow to write up the damn report."

Marcus let himself into his apartment and slipped off his jacket. Ambrose, his cat, well, it was Gina's cat until she'd decided she didn't want it or Marcus for that matter, twined himself through Marcus's legs, meowing plaintively.

"Hungry, are ya?" he asked the cat, slightly embarrassed that he talked to his cat.

Marcus fed Ambrose and then headed to the shower, grabbing a beer from the fridge on the way there. He stepped from his clothes after turning on the shower and setting it to the temp he liked. He had the body of a man who had lifted weights all his life. Good upper body, well-defined abs and chest, give him an appearance of a much younger man. He'd never be Mr. Universe, but then he didn't want to. He heard that made your dick shrivel up and no way did he want that. Thinking about his dick- he stopped his thoughts. No dick thinking tonight.

He took a sip of his beer and then stepped under the spray. He closed his eyes and stuck his head fully under the impact of the falling water.

His mind wandered and of course focused fully on the intriguing woman he'd just met. His photographic memory recreated her perfectly in his mind's eye, just as she'd been sitting in front of him, all mouth. He sketched her lips with his eyes, remembering the way they had shined as she licked them once or twice. He had wanted to moan every time she had let her little pink tongue out from between her lips. Her words came back to him, almost whispering in his ear, "Detective would you like me to wrap my lips around the cock that you are trying to hard to hide? I think it would be my pleasure."

With that thought came the image of her red, soft lips wrapped around his dick. He knew, just knew intuitively, that she would suck his cock with all her might, wanting him to enjoy it, needing him to enjoy it. He could see her on her knees, head bent over his lap, her little pink tongue sliding from between her lips, to lick the slight pre-cum which had formed on the head of his cock.

Almost involuntarily his hand ventured to his hard cock, feeling it response to his gripping it gently. He envisioned her small hand gripping his cock, just like his hand was doing, sliding slowly up and down all the while, her eyes were on him. He could just see the arousal in her eyes, just like he had witness earlier in that dingy interrogation room.

Oh, God, he thought, I had wanted nothing more than to fuck her while she talked so nasty to me. He had wanted to stride over to her, jerk her from her chair, lean her against the table, pull up her skirt and then slide his cock deep into her. He knew that she would be wet and it wouldn't have matter if she hadn't. He would just have done everything in his power to make her cum.

Marcus grabbed the soap and began to lather himself, starting with his chest but once again returning his hand to his cock. God, he was so hard. How had she known how to make him so hot? Suddenly, he remembered what she had taunted, claiming she put out to whoever paid her enough. She was such a little slut, he thought, his hand speeding up its soapy jacking.

If she had been his, he would never let anyone near her. He'd keep her tied to the bed all damn day if need be. Just like that, an image popped into his head and he saw her tied to his bed, naked, her breast standing straight up. She would smile when she saw him; extremely glad he was home from work.

He would walk to the side of the bed and lower himself until he was sitting beside her. He would lift his hand and caress her cheek, and smile slightly when she purred, turning her face into his hand. Then without speaking, his hand would slip from her cheek, down her neck to find it resting over one of her beautiful breasts.

She would groan as he caressed her tit yet wouldn't say a word.

"Kitten, did you have a good day today," he would ask politely, all the while gently twisting her nipple between his fingers.

"Yes, sir," she would reply, breathless.

"Miss me?"

"Oh, yes, I missed you terribly, sir."

"Really, baby? What did you miss?" he asked, his hand moving from her breast to slide down her smooth, satiny skin to rest between her legs. He stared into her beautiful golden eyes, while his index finger abruptly found her clit and she cried out enjoying it.

He had to repeat the question before she answered. "I missed your cock, daddy, and your fingers. I kept waiting for you to come home so you could fuck me with your hard cock. Fuck my please, daddy."

Marcus came hard, spraying the shower wall with cum. He could almost hear her whispering those words to him, the image was so strong. He moaned, "Yes, Kitten, Daddy's gonna fuck you so hard."

He went threw the motions of finishing his shower but was so drained from the orgasm. He thought of this while he dried his body, careful when he had to dry his dick. He had never had a cum like that before. It had felt like the cum had literally been ripped from his body.

I opened the door to a crack, but before I could identify the person standing on the other side of it, I was pushed back into my apartment. I opened my mouth to scream but a forceful hand clamping over it silenced me. I took a deep breath, inhaling the smell of the intruder of my house, and got a nose full of cologne. The scent was familiar, yet I couldn't place it. I tried to think calmly, and not panic, but as I heard the door being closed, I saw stars behind my closed eyes. Every word that my mother had ever lectured to me came back to me suddenly. All I could think was, they were right; this city is going

to be the death of me. No, came a strong voice from inside me, you will not be a victim. This is a flesh and blood person; they can be hurt just like you can.

The person settled himself or herself closer to me, allowing me the body part that I most wanted to harm. Slightly and without trying to draw to much attention to the movement, I raised my left leg. As I neared the point of destination, I heard a voice, a little bit amused, say, "Don't even think about it, and Kitten, I like you but not enough to lose the family jewels, even for a while. So just lower that weapon, and relax. I'm not gonna hurt you, that is, unless you want me to."

I started at the familiar voice. No wonder the cologne had smelt so memorable, I thought to myself before I became angry. I opened my eyes and whom should I see, but Detective Marcus Jackson, from the 9th division, in charge of kiddie porn. I looked up at him, anger filling my eyes, unbeknown to me, making me more beautiful to him with each glower.

I unfastened my mouth, which had become slightly cramped by his monster hand being compressed so tightly to me. This time he allowed me to talk. "What the fuck are you doing, you freaking asshole? I was this close to kicking your ass," my southern accent coming in loud and clear as I became more agitated. Instead of cowering like I wanted him to do, Marcus, being the idiot that he is, threw back his head and laughed. All I could do was stand there, eyebrows furrowed, waiting on him to stop laughing at me.

"I don't see where there is anything that goddamn funny, you imbecile. What are you trying to prove? Trying to get killed in the line of duty?" I asked tartly, my mind still in shock at being attacked and then having the attacked laugh at me.

"Kitten, if you would shut that lovely mouth of yours for 5 minutes, perhaps I could explain just what I'm doing," he said in his annoying New York accent. Never before had the accent been annoying but when he talked, for some reason, it just raked her skin, making me want to cut out his tongue.

He quirked an eyebrow at me, waiting on me to say something else, yet when he saw I wasn't going to say anything, he continued to stare at me with his deep blue eyes. He unnerved me with that stare, reminding me a lot of my grandfather, and the way he could just tell by looking at me that I had done something I wasn't suppose to. No wonder the detective's crime numbers were so high. I had been on the other end of that stare and I had wanted to do nothing more than to admit every crime that I had admitted. Not that I had many.

Marcus stepped back from me an inch so he could get a good look at me, all of me. I felt naked under his stare. Vividly, the words I had uttered to him just a few short days ago came back to me. "Detective, wouldn't you like to see me spread out on your bed, naked as the day is long, wet, and wanting? Wouldn't you want to hear me scream 'fuck me daddy' so that all you neighbors can hear?"

I blushed bright red as the words came back to me. What had I been thinking when those words had fallen from my lips, I wondered. He watched with fascination as red filled my cheeks, turning my ivory skin light pink. He could imagine other parts of her gorgeous body turning that lovely color.

I cleared my throat, bring us both back to the task at hand. "Well, Detective, are you gonna stand there with your dick in your hand or are you gonna explain why you almost sexually assaulted me?" I taunted sarcastically, all the while staring at him with wide eyes.

His eyes clouded a bit at the dick remark but I'm not entirely sure it was in anger. "Kitten, I hope you are as adapt with your mouth in other ways, because you sure know how to cut a man down to size with that tongue of yours."

"Damn it, don't call me that. Do I look light and fluffy?"

"Sometimes," he said with a smirk. "I'm sure that you do sometime. I just hope I'll get the chance to see it. I think Kitten suits you. You are so tiny and cute, yet you open that mouth and its like the devil's spawn has been unleashed."

"Well as delightful as it is to be nicknamed by you, I could have done with out it. So why don't you go take a flying fuck off my balcony?" I said sweetly, the whole time smiling broadly.

He threw back his head and laughed heartily allowing me to see the younger man he once had been. Before he had become the cop he was now, the man bogged down by the ugliness of human condition. The lines around his eyes and mouth were battle scars that disappeared when he smiled or laughed. God, he is handsome. Not in the conventionally way, he would never be considered movie star handsomeness but there was a manliness that I enjoyed. I could feel myself melting to him, even though my head was screaming to suck it up. I'd like to suck something of his, I quipped silently.

"Now, little one, I think I was trying to explain what I'm doing here-"

"No, you are trying to bullshit your way around explaining why you forced your way into my apartment and then made a move as if you were gonna fuck me where I stood."

I groaned silently, rolling my eyes mentally, knowing I'd just stepped my big fat foot in my mouth. I could almost hear his comeback.

"Kitten, if I was fucking you, you'd know it. Again to start this conversation, I am sorry if I scared you. I thought you had looked through the peephole and saw that it was I. Matter of fact, why didn't you look through the peephole? I could have been a rapist or a murderer," he said condescendingly.

I blushed again. I didn't like people to know the reason I never used the damn peephole. "I just didn't, that's why. That still doesn't explain why you pushed yourself in here."

He leaned in closer to me, until his lips were mere inches from my ear. "I thought you would have figured that out by now. Little one, I'm here to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. Don't think that I haven't forgot the way you teased me so shamefully at the police station. I remember every word, every move you made that night."

Marcus looked down at me, daring me to admit I didn't know what he was talking about. I knew, I could remember ever syllable I had uttered. "Little girl, I haven't been able to get your words out of my head. Your body had dominated my dreams the last few days and tonight, I plan on exploring every bit of it."

I shivered as I felt his lips brush my ear faintly. Yet when I looked up at him, I didn't show the heat that I felt, or at least I didn't think I did. "Well I know this could be a first for you, Detective, but as wonderful as that request was, I'm gonna have to say no thanks. Now, if you'd just make you way back out the door you came in, that would be great. Buh-bye," I said sarcastically.

Marcus made no motion to move; in fact he pressed himself closer to me. "I'm not going anywhere, baby. If I remember correctly, the other night you practically begged me to fuck you in the interrogation room. I'm just here to finish that request."

His eyes stared into mine, and I saw the flames in them. However I wasn't ready to give up so easily just yet. "If I remember correctly, Marcus, I also asked you to kiss my ass. Are you planning to do that as well?"

"I plan on kissing every part of you, Kitten. If your ass wants a kiss, then I'll be glad to supply it with one or however it needs."

"Why are you doing this Marcus?" I asked, growing weak.

"Because I want you, little girl, and if your nipples are any clue, you want me also. I'm just taking doing what we both want," he said. I could feel the hardened pebbles of my nipples push themselves against my nightshirt, showing Marcus just how much I needed him.

Marcus pulled his head back to look at my lips intently. "Baby, I've thought of your lips all the time for the last few days. I imagine them doing the things that you begged me to allow you to do. I wanted to feel them on mine, RIGHT NOW, little girl. Kiss me."

Without giving me time to say anything, Marcus attached his lips to mine, stealing my breath. So warm, I thought, as his lips caressed mine. This was nothing like the kisses I had had before. Those kisses had been fumbling of boys; Marcus was staking his claim as a man, showing me that what he wanted to do wasn't going to be flowers and candy. No, he didn't want to make love; yet, he wanted to fuck me, to put me in the place that he thought I needed to be.

He suddenly pulled his lips from mine, making me moan loudly. "No, not –" I began only to silenced by his finger. He looked at me, the fire in his eyes warming me and scaring me at the same time. "I'm not done yet, baby. I am going to be everything to you tonight. Understood."

I understood exactly what he meant and a shiver of pleasure went up my spine.

"You teased me, little one, tormented my thoughts for days and all with out touching me. What do you have to say about that?"

I looked up into his deep green eyes, seeing the lust and perhaps a bit of madness lurking in them. My response, when it came, was shaky. "I- I'm sorry, sir."

"You should be sorry, kitten. Daddy's a little mad at you and before the nights over, I'm gonna spank that ass of yours.

"But first, we need to handle some business. Are you on the pill?"

"Yes."

"Good, I dislike condoms, but they would have worked until I could get you on the pill. Second, this is for you." With great ceremony, he pulled a large wad of money from his pocket.

"What's this," I asked, sharply.

"You said for $4.99 a minute, you'd show me a good time. There's $2000 here, I figure that would take care of about 5 hours at least."

Marcus grinned at me, but I didn't see it. My eyes went red from hate and before I knew it, I'd kneed him in the balls, and then punched him in the stomach.

"You fucking prick! What the hell is wrong with you?! Have you lost all fucking brain power, that is if you had any to begin with."

12