Out of Control Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy apologizes to his kitten.
2.5k words
4.28
197k
25
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glared down at him; so mad I could almost spit. “What kind of person do you think I am, you idiot? For that matter, what you just did, you ass, was illegal. I could have your fucking badge if I wanted it.”

His head came up and the look on his face said I’d gone too far with him. I moved back, trying to put as much room between us as I could but suddenly my three-bedroom apartment had never seemed so small. I continued moving backwards until I felt the wall press against me. Dead end, a voice in my head said.

Marcus made his way to his feet not fully erect, umm… upright but it seemed to pull on his groin too much. The look in his eye said it all. He was going to kill me and no one would ever find my body. I could hear the news report already. “And in other news, police officials are searching for woman missing since yesterday.”

I held my hands out in front my body, as if to physically hold him off. That was laughable. He was two times my weight and 4 times my height. I closed my eyes and sighed, dropping my hands to my side. “Kill me if your gonna do it, just make sure you don’t get blood on the new white carpet in the bedroom.”

With my eyes closed I couldn’t see him smile, but I did hear the amusement in his voice when he said, “Baby, I’m not going to kill you, but when I get done with you, you aren’t going to sit down for a week.”

My eyes flew up and up to his face. He was smiling, actually smiling, as if nothing had happened, as if I hadn’t just sent his balls into his brain. The sight of his grin almost made me forget what he had just done, almost being the key word. “I hate you,” I said my voice husky from unshed tears and something else I couldn’t name. “I am not a prostitute, I am not a whore, understand me, Detective? You can go find one of those on the nearest street corner if that is what you are looking for.”

I moved around him, putting my back to him, to wander into the kitchen. I leaned against the stove, turning on the kettle to make some coffee. I smirked, just like mama always said, hot coffee is best when you’re mad. I didn’t hear him come up behind me until his arms swam around my waist. I jerked away, not wanting his comforting touch yet he just tightened his grip and held me closer.

“I’m sorry, kitten, I was stupid. I should have known you were joking back there at the station. I took you seriously, and the only excuse I can give is that I needed you so bad, I would have done anything.” I shivered as his breath stirred the hair around my ear. His hands were wreaking havoc on my stomach, as he slid them across my midsection.

A tear leaked from my eye, sliding down my cheek silently. Before long, another made its way down the same path. I heard Marcus say, “Fuck” seconds before I was picked up, turned around and deposited on the counter beside the stove. I stared down at his shirt, memorizing the way his chest filled out his button down shirt.

“Baby, oh, little one, please don’t cry. I didn’t mean to it. I never meant to hurt you.” I looked up at him, seeing the hurt in his eyes, yet I couldn’t hold his gaze. I dropped my eyes to the floor.

Softly I said, “I want you to go, please, Detective Jackson, right now. If you leave right, I will forget what happened and we both can go back to our lives.”

I hurt him growl under his breath. “I’m not going anywhere until I’m sure you’re alright.”

“I’m fine.”

“Really? Then why can’t you look me in the eye right now, huh? I don’t think I’m leaving anytime soon, little one,” he said, all the while staring at my down turned face.

“Please just leave,” I begged quietly.

“Baby, I never wanted you to get hurt. I didn’t come here with that in mind. If I had known you were joking, I wouldn’t have said anything. I sure wouldn’t have liquidated some of my stocks if I’d known,” he said, amusement in his voice.

I didn’t rise to the bait, and he knew it. With a low voice, he went on. “I think we were both having fun before I made an ass of myself and put my foot in my mouth. I know it sure felt like you were warming to my touch. Were you, kitten?”

I didn’t open my mouth, but this time he wasn’t going to let me get away with it. I saw his hand move to my face and I stiffened, unsure of the outcome. I heard him sigh and then felt his hand lift my chin until I was staring in his face. “I’m waiting for an answer, kitten, and as much as I like silent women, this is getting old. So answer me, right now.”

“Yes, damn it, I enjoyed your touch. Are you happy? I admit it, I’m a slut, and I can’t help it. But I don’t want you to touch me, ever again. And stop calling me kitten, I’ve already told you I don’t like it.”

Marcus smiled slightly. There was the kitten he wanted, the one he needed. “I don’t think so. I think your body needs my touch, little one. I think that its begging for me touch you. I think you need me to show you just how good you are, and how good it will feel to cum as I enter you.”

My body, against my will, began to respond to his words. My nipples hardened, and I could feel my pussy begin to get wet. Marcus continued seducing me with his words. “Little one, daddy never meant to make you cry. He hates to see you cry, but he needed you so much that he would have done anything to have you. The last few days you are all I’ve been thinking about. I dream of you at night, kitten, and then wake up hard, wanting you. I go to work and remember all those sexy things you said to me in that room and I want nothing more than to pull you back into that interrogation room and fuck you hard.

“I know without a doubt, once I get inside you, I’m going to cum so hard. It’s the only thing that I’m afraid of, other than you sending me away. I’m afraid that I’ll cum to fast and then you will think I’m not man enough to give you pleasure.”

I stared into his eyes, mesmerized by his words. He was afraid, him the muscle bound ox that had appeared to unafraid of anything. Yet here he was admitting to me that he was frightened I would find him unmanly. I barked a laugh.

Marcus looked at me in confusion, a small smile coming to his face. “What so funny, little one?”

“Somehow I don’t think you would ever be considered unmanly, Detective. We both know it. More likely it would be that I wasn’t able to get you erect.”

“What?” he said his face once again taking on that confused looked. Seemed to be one of his favorite faces, I thought weirdly.

“I know I’m no beauty queen. I happen to know my faults. So more than likely you would take one look at me naked and run the other way screaming. You wouldn’t be the first.”

“Do you have a wooden leg? Are you extremely hairy below the waist?”

I giggled slightly. “Uh, no and no. I just happen to know that I am not beautiful.”

“Kitten, I think you are incredibly beautiful not to mention sexier than hell. I plan on proving it to,” with that, he scooped me off the counter, turning the stove off as he past. I however was squealing, “Put me down you big ox. I’m gonna-“

“You’re gonna do what, little one? Call a cop?”

I changed tactics then. “Please put me down, I promise I will forget what happened here earlier, and we both can just go on with our daily lives.”

He ignored me, continued through my apartment as if he owned it. “Don’t do this, please don’t do this, Daddy.”

The word slipped out my lips, and it had an instant affect on him, however it wasn’t the affect I wanted. He groaned deeply and looked down at me with lust in his eyes. “Say it again,” he commanded.

“Don’t do this?”

“Don’t be stupid, baby, we both know you aren’t. Say my name again.”

Without thinking, I did what he said. The word slid from my mouth, and I could hear my voice caress it. Again he groaned, yet this time he didn’t say anything. He simply walked us faster down the hall. Finally he asked hoarsely, “Where in the hell is the fucking bedroom in this place?”

I giggled and hid my face in his neck. “I’m not telling. I don’t think this is the right thing to do, Marcus. I really don’t.”

“Girl, if you don’t tell me where the bedroom is right now, I’m not gonna be responsible for what happens. You hear me,” he said in a booming voice.

“I think the people at the Chinese place down the street heard you, Daddy.”

He laughed huskily. “Tell me, little one.”

I pointed to the door nearest to me. “That one right there, but you better not say anything about the state of the room. I didn’t expect anyone would be viewing it.”

Without ceremony he deposited me in the doorway. “Take off all your clothes. I mean every piece right now.”

“Hmm in a hurry are we?”

“Oh, yeah. The first time gonna be hard and fast so you better be ready for it. Didn’t I tell you to take your clothes off?” he growled low in his throat.

My hands went to the bottom of my t-shirt and I pulled it over my head all the while never taking my eyes off his face. Underneath the shirt I wasn’t wearing a bra, a fact he had discovered earlier. My large breasts rested against my skin, my nipples tipped up toward him begging him to kiss them, suck them deep into his mouth. I moaned as this thought came to me, imagining the feel of his tongue as it dragged against my nipples. His other hand would be pinching the other nipple, pulling it, rolling it, trying to tame it.

“Oh, baby, you have the most beautiful breasts I’ve ever seen. I can’t wait to get my hands on them, but I need you to hurry. I don’t know how much more of this I can take,” Marcus told me breathlessly.

I had been getting ready for bed when I got the buzz at my door so all I wore was a pair of boxers and panties. I put my thumbs under the waistband and pushed both of them down at the same time. I felt them fall to my feet. I stood before him; naked as the day I was born.

After a few minutes of silence, I moved to cover my breasts and mound with my hands, knowing deep in my heart that my body repulsed him. However, he stopped me, his large hands coming to cover my own. “Don’t,” he whispered, “just let me look at you for a second please.”

I stood there, self-conscious beyond belief, yet unable to stop what was occurring. I felt his eyes follow my body’s curves, taking in every blemish, every dimple. However, I had a feeling that he enjoyed every part he saw.

Marcus’s breath was coming hard and fast now, and for a second, I thought he was having a heart attack. He walked behind me staring at my back and bottom. This was the part that I was afraid of. I had hips, what could be considered childbearing hips but my ass was flat as a pancake. I waited with baited breath for him to say something, anything negative but it never came. At that moment, I relaxed and was able to enjoy what was going on.

He came up behind me, pressing his whole body against my back. Once again I felt his breath as he spoke into my ear. I had a feeling that this was his favorite position, his front to my back. “Baby, you have the ass of a goddess. I can’t wait to see you on all fours with my cock deep in your cunt. Are you a screamer, little one? Am I gonna have gag you so the neighbors will not know what Daddy is over here doing to his little girl?”

I shook my head, unable to tell him the truth. I couldn’t form the words that I knew he would need to know but I was afraid it would make him stop and I was having the time of my life and didn’t want him to.

As he started back around my front, his hand swung out and slapped me on my left butt cheek. I squealed not from pain but surprise. My eyes flew to his face and I saw the look on amusement there. “I told you I was going to spank your ass. Not right now, but before this is over, I’m going to have you over my knee.”

Marcus sat down on my bed, never taking his eyes from me. His gaze was full of a million promises I know he would fulfill before the night was over.

I stared at his pulse at the base of his throat, imagining my tongue caressing it, feeling his pulse speed with each flick of my tongue.

“Come here, Kitten.”

My body obeyed without thinking already sure of the pleasure his would provide. I stopped before him leaving room between us, however that wasn’t what he had in mind. His hands came to rest on my hips pulling me until my legs were on the other side of his. I looked down at him to find his eyes burning a hole into my nipples.

“I bet they taste like strawberries,” I heard him mutter, right before he leaned his head down and enveloped my nipple into his mouth. The feeling was like a shock to my system. I arched my back, moaning, pressing my breast deeper into his mouth. Unconsciously, I screamed, the pleasure of his hot, wet mouth overwhelming me. His tongue was rough against the hardened nub of my nipple.

One of his hands had found it’s way behind my back, sliding up and down to the view top of my ass. The other one was worrying my other nipple, pulling it causing me moan with each flick of his finger.

Marcus pulled his head away from me, causing me to groan deeply. He grinned up at me, saying, “I thought you said you weren’t a screamer, baby.”

I blushed deeply, and he laughed deeply, then his attention returned to my begging nipples. “I knew that your whole body would blush when you did.” Saying that, his mouth once again came back to my other nipple.