Out of Control Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy?" Pulling him from his thoughts, he saw that she had gotten a few yards in front of him. He strode forward to catch up with her. "What's the matter?"

"There's nothing wrong. I was just lost in thought," he reassured her.

"Oh, okay. Do you think we can get something to eat? I am about to starve. I didn't really feel like eating before but all of a sudden my stomach is growling like crazy." As if to prove her point, he heard her stomach give a mighty growl.

"Sure we can get something. What do you want?"

She looked around before her eyes lit on a familiar fast food restaurant. "I could go for a hamburger and fries right about now. How about you? Plus I'm not really dressed for anything other than this."

"You're not dressed for anything but ---". He grinned at her warning glance. Yeah, he liked it when she stood up to him.

"Fast food is fine with me. I could go for anything. I grabbed something from the fridge at the house but I don't think it stuck with me. It was some kind of yogurt stuff."

She giggled at the face he made. He smiled at her obvious pleasure. This was why he rushed home from work every day.

They headed into the restaurant after stowing her bag in his trunk located a short block away. They stepped inside and were quickly at the counter. After telling her what he wanted, he settled back against a wall to watch her order.She is so beautiful, he thought, admiring the way she held herself. Even in shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops she carried herself with a grace that could have only been ingrained. She looked more at home on the beach than in a restaurant on the New York boulevard but she didn't let that stop her from being confident. It seemed the only kink in her armor was him and even that one was closing quickly.

She finished ordering and stood waiting at the counter for the food to arrive. Marcus glanced around and his eyes landed on a man in the line beside Amie Marie. The man seemed to be staring at something near Amie Marie but Marcus was unable to tell what it was. Then the thought hit him like lightening. This guy was checking her out! He'd told her that her outfit would cause trouble and look at it. He was right.

The guy stared right at her butt not even trying to hide it as she leaned to pick up a napkin she'd dropped. Marcus wanted to beat the shit out of the dude but at the same time, it made him happy to know she was coming home with him. The guy could look all he wanted but he could never have her. He couldn't really blame the man either. If she hadn't been with him, Marcus would have been checking her out. He hadn't lied with he'd told her earlier that she looked adorable. The shorts ended just below her ass cheeks and cupped them like a glove. With the word cock written across the back of her ass, he'd known she'd get a few looks. She'd thrown on a black tank top on with a built in bra and it made men stand up at attention. Her hair had been pulled into a loose knot at the top of her head and some of it had escaped its confines. Plus, she'd put platform flip-flops on that made her legs look longer. She looked good enough to eat.

To prove this point, Marcus moved up behind her until her back met his front. He leaned his head down and pressed a kiss and a bite into the hollow of her neck. She giggled softly and grabbed one of his hands in hers. "What was that for?"

He whispered in her ear. "Well, for one, it has been 10 minutes since I kissed you. And for another, the guy in the next lane is staring at your ass and I wanted to let him know that he didn't stand a chance."

Marcus pulled her close to him and rested his chin on her head. "Ah," she said the humor evident in her voice. "You were just measuring, huh?"

"Yeah, you could say that. I have a good guess that mine is bigger."

She glanced over at the man trying not to let him notice. She grinned back up at Marcus. She turned in his arm and slid hers around his neck. She pressed close to him, arching her back a little. He could see the gleam in her eyes and knew she was showing off. She pulled his head down to kiss her lips. Marcus's hands traveled down her back to rest on top of her ass. Just as their lips met, Marcus heard someone clear their throat. He glanced around and saw a young mother with her small children. He felt his cheeks redden and when he looked into Amie Marie's eyes he blushed even more. She whispered in his ear, "I think yours IS bigger."

They laughed together a few more minutes and then their food came. He took the tray and they went to eat in one of the many booths located off to the side. When he sat down, he squeezed her up against him tightly. He glanced up and saw that the man was shooting rude looks at him now. He could only smirk. He didn't care if he'd made the guy angry. The man had best be glad he still had all his teeth after mentally stripping Amie Marie naked.

"Now I see why you didn't want to take me anywhere. You can't go two minutes without showing your manliness to other guys," Amie Marie said jokingly.

"Well truthfully, I didn't take you anywhere before I didn't know you wanted to go out. I only thought of heading home to you. It never crossed my mind that you wanted to be around other people," he explained honestly.

"Huh, and here I thought it was because you were ashamed of me."

He could hear the slight fear in her voice. He felt like she'd stabbed him in the chest. "I was never ashamed of you. You are BEAUTIFUL, damnit and I'm damn lucky you even smile at me, much less let me see you naked. I thought when we first got together I told you not to talk like that. I seem to remember a certain punishment would be handed out if you disobeyed. Care to remind me what that punishment was?" He arched his eyebrow at her and saw her blush.

"Um, I don't remember," she lied.

"Uhhuh, well I just happen to have a very LONG memory, Kitten and I think I said if I heard you talking like that I would get the chance to spank that stunning ass of yours. That ring any bells?"

She turned those gorgeous green eyes up at him. "I'm sorry. It's hard to get rid of 25 years old mental conditioning. You have to understand. I've always been bigger than anyone else. It is hard for me to just turn that off when I still look in the mirror and see the band geek I use to be."

Her eyes grew sad. "Well," he said, grinning like a loon, "I guess I'll have to do everything in my power to convince you that I think you are the loveliest woman I've ever met."

They left the restaurant and returned to his car. She climbed in pulling the seat belt on while he did the same. When she sat down those damn shorts of hers rose even higher up on her legs. He would have to get rid of them if he was going to get any peace around her.

"So tell me about the guy back there at the apartment. What's his deal?" He said curiosity heavy in his voice

As expected, the sadness vanished from her eyes. "Larry? We grew up together. My mama and his mama are in the same garden club and have been close friends for years."

"I guess you and this guy are close too huh?" He asked with jealously evident in his voice.

"Truthfully, no. We didn't get along with each other when we were younger. He was always so much more than I was," she admitted with a smile. "He was way out of my league."

"I somehow doubt that," he reassured her, undoing her seat beat and pulling her body close to his. She settled down with her back against his side.

"It's true. He was captain of the high school football team, I played clarinet in the band. He was prom king, I didn't even go. Total social butterfly and me? I like to stay out of the limelight as much as I can."

"Why did you become a writer then?"

"Writers work by themselves, can work really weird hours if they want, and the money's good if you get it right. Thankfully I get it right," she said with a laugh.

They came to a red light and he looked down at her. Her eyes were smiling, the happiness written all over her face. This was how he always wanted her to be. Happy and glad to be with him.

She looked thoughtful for a minute. "The fact that we are so different didn't keep our mothers from wanting us to get married. Every time I talk to Mama she's got something new to say about him. I just know if she could she'd pimp me out to him."

Marcus grinned. "She'd have to get through me first."

He slid his hand up her body to rest on her breast. "I don't like to share. You don't have to worry about Larry."