Out of Darkness Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers

Jenna giggled. "That tickles." Her panther immediately wanted to take over and play with her mate, but Jenna had something important she needed to discuss with her mate before they could play. The panther pouted, flopping down with a huff. Jenna made a mental note to scold her later.

Alistair didn't slow his attentions to her. He felt his cock hard as a rock and was about to undress and let his wolf out when Jenna's hand closed over his, stopping him. "What's wrong?" Alistair was confused. She'd never refused him before. Did panthers get headaches?

"Before we get too carried away, we need to talk." She cleared her throat and tried to gather her wits about her. Alistair had a disarming effect on her - or was it disrobing? It seemed whenever they were alone for five minutes they were undressed by the sixth. She smiled to herself. She would never be upset about that. "I have something I've been keeping from you. I wanted to wait until things had calmed down around here, but it took me this long to realize that will never happen. So if I'm going to tell you, I'd better just do it." She tried to look serious but was having a difficult time. His look of alarm startled her. "Alistair, it's nothing bad, I promise." She stroked his face and looked into his eyes. "I'm pregnant."

Alistair was stunned. His look of astonishment was quickly followed by a gleeful shout. "Jenna, that's wonderful! My love, I can't believe it. I never thought I'd have a chance at having cubs. I'd given up." His hands closed around her beautiful face and he kissed her slowly, savoring the taste of her lips.

"I never thought I'd have cubs either. I'd kind of thought of babies for most of my life, but I'd given up on those too. Um, that brings up a point, everyone calls the children cubs. Are they born cubs? Or like babies? I'm a little worried. I haven't seen any yet, you know."

Alistair stared at her for a moment before chuckling. "The cub is born in its human form. It won't turn until later. This is amazing, Jenna, just amazing. Oh, I wish my parents were here to see this." He pushed her long black hair away from her face before kissing her again, his tongue dancing with hers.

"Have your parents been gone long?"

"Gone? Where would they go? They're still with their pack in Scotland." He ignored her shocked expression as he kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her nose. "This is just so amazing, so unexpected." He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, not ever wanting to let her go. His hand strayed to her belly. He wondered how long before she started to show.

"I think there are a few months to go before I show. You hadn't mentioned your parents were still living. How old are they?" She was a little intimidated to know she had in-laws.

"My father is about eight hundred years old, my mother a bit younger, seven hundred sixty, but don't tell her I told you. You know women and their ages. I promise you'll meet them someday. Maybe now I'll be able to get them to visit! They've never wanted to come to the U.S." Alistair had never been this happy before. How was he going to hide his happiness from Rhys though? Just the thought of cubs had saddened him since the loss of his daughter.

"Don't worry about Rhys, love. Katy is pregnant too. All of the panthers are. By the way, do you want to know if it's a boy or girl?"

His eyes opened wide. "You know? Yes, I'd like to know too."

"We're having a son, Alistair." Jenna couldn't help but smile as she said it. She hoped he looked just like his father, even down to the white hair. Maybe he'd even pick up a little of Alistair's Scottish brogue. She giggled to herself.

Alistair's wolf was immensely proud of himself, strutting around with a puffed up chest. He couldn't wait to show his panther how happy he was.Not today. Today, the humans stay in control.The wolf growled but backed off. He'd have his turn. He guessed he could wait a little while.

Alistair couldn't keep his hands off his mate. He'd always thought of her as beautiful, but now, he could just imagine how her pregnancy would only add to her beauty. He stared into her eyes, unable to look away. Her smile took his breath away. His hand stroked her jaw and down her neck, trailing his fingers along her collarbone. He dropped his head and his lips traveled to where his fingers had been. He began to unbutton her blouse, kissing her skin as it was revealed.

Jenna closed her eyes and smiled. After the weeks she'd spent in the caves with Gary, she thought she'd never be able to let a man touch her again. But from the first moment she'd met Alistair, she knew they were meant for each other. They'd been waiting to find each other. It was like she'd known him in another life. They just knew each other so well already. Wherever his lips touched her she felt alive, so much more sensitive. She wriggled out of her blouse, and let Alistair remove her bra. His hands on her breasts had her moaning and lifting up into him. She saw the lust in his eyes and knew her own looked the same.

Alistair was in awe of the feelings that Jenna brought out in him. He'd always thought he was devoid of romantic feelings, unable to find a mate because of something lacking in himself. He'd learned how wrong he was. At first he'd been worried about how out of control he felt in her presence but now he knew it was how wolves are meant to be with their mate. And he was so grateful to finally know for himself.

His mouth sought out her nipples and bathed one with his tongue as his fingers tortured the other. Her gasps and moans were music to his ears. They reached a new pitch when he bit down on her swollen nipple. She pulled his head in tighter and lifted her body up to his mouth, guiding him to suck harder. He was very glad to oblige her. His wolf paced restlessly.You will have your turn later.

His hands slid down her stomach, undoing her pants and helping her as she kicked them off. He peeled the blue panties over her hips and tossed them to the side. He marveled at how soft her skin was under his fingertips. He kissed across her stomach, imagining he could already see a little bump. He kissed it reverently, amazed that his cub was growing inside. He kissed his way to her thighs, parting them and smelling her arousal. His mouth was salivating, and he pushed the wolf back again. This was his time for a change. He dipped his head into her swollen folds and lapped the fluids from her pussy. His head swam as he fought with his wolf. He wanted the chance to enjoy his mate without his wolf trying to take over for a change.

Jenna couldn't think as she watched Alistair between her legs. Her body was flooded with the pleasure her mate gave her. And very quickly, she felt her pleasure building, the warmth spreading through her body, as she began to jerk and spasm under his questing mouth. His arms held her open as she tried to close her legs around his head, but he wouldn't let her. He continued to lick and suck until the spasms stopped. She lay there, not able to feel the blanket underneath her. Her mind was focused just on his mouth and her pussy. She gasped for air, willing her heart to slow. She saw him look up at her, licking his lips, his face wet with her fluids.

Alistair sat up for a moment and pulled his shirt over his head. He kicked off his shoes, unbuttoned his jeans and quickly pulled them off. He saw Jenna's eyes drop to his hard cock bobbing in front of him. He saw her look of hunger but was afraid that if he let her have her fun he'd lose control. And he wanted this to be gentle and loving. He crawled between her thighs, kissing her still-swollen clit, and moving slowly up her body. His mouth closed on hers as his engorged cock slid into her wet channel. He felt her tight pussy close around his cock like a glove, encasing him as he moved slowly in and out of her body.

Jenna's hands gripped his wide shoulders as he rode her tenderly. She felt his love surrounding her, felt it in every cell of her body. She raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist as he slid in and out. He pulled out until only the tip of his cock was at her watering pussy, and then plunged in until he filled her again. "Alistair, oh yesssss"! Jenna moaned loudly, not caring if anyone heard them.

Jenna couldn't help herself; her nails dug into his back, leaving long red trails from his shoulders to below his ribcage. Her mate roared with the unexpected pain and attacked her mouth once again, but not as gently as before. Their tongues tangled, moving back and forth in the same rhythm as their fucking. She urged him faster, begging him with her body to take her harder. She felt him stiffen and when he roared and came inside her, she orgasmed again, her body convulsing around his cock, milking it, drawing his seed from him.

Alistair collapsed on top of his mate, amazed at what it felt like to stay in their human forms. This was new to him. He'd always let his wolf take control. He'd remember this for the future. His wolf growled at that idea.Too bad, it's time we shared a little more.

Alistair turned onto his back and Jenna snuggled into his shoulder. He kissed the top of her head and traced her shoulder lightly with his fingers. "Was that you or your panther that scratched me, hmm?" He smirked as he said it.

"She got away from me for a moment. I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" She felt him squeeze her tighter against him and felt his lips on her forehead. She kissed his chest and smiled. "Will you tell me what's been bothering you today?"

Alistair hesitated for a moment. He didn't want to ruin the mood, but she deserved to know. "There's something about this Italian pack that makes me nervous. The idea of someone in collusion with Gary is unsettling at best. And at worst, I just have this nagging suspicion that it has to do with you and the other panthers. And that makes me very protective, my love. So be prepared."

This time it was her turn to hug him tighter. She understood his protectiveness, and now that he knew she was pregnant, she knew it would be even more pronounced. She sighed contentedly. She loved him so much. They would be able to get through anything!

--------------------------------------------------

Kelly dozed in her bus seat. Where the heck were they going? She thought they'd be going straight to the airport from her apartment but, instead, they'd boarded this bus to nowhere. She punched the hard pillow she was laying on. It just wouldn't give. She pushed against it but it didn't budge. Her eyes flew open. She looked up into his dark eyes. She could see her surprised reflection in them. "Oh, I - I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. I was dreaming."

Drago grinned down at her. He'd enjoyed watching her sleep. "No worries. You looked cute." He winked at her.

She blushed when she saw him wink. What was it about him that made her trust him so much? Maybe the same thing that had her looking at him whenever she thought he wouldn't notice. Chemistry? Animal magnetism? Whatever it was, it also made it hard to think in close proximity to him. "So where are we going?"

He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "To Lugano, Switzerland, just over the border. We'll catch a plane there and see where we end up."

Kelly looked at the iPad Drago had in his lap. On the screen was a list of flights out of Lugano. "You mean you don't know where we're going yet?"

He shook his head. "Best to not do too much planning. We have to throw them off, and that means being unpredictable."

"Well, where are you planning on ending up?"

"Don't have a clue. Guess we'll know when we get there."

Her jaw dropped open. Seriously? They were running from a group who wanted him dead and her back in a cage, and he had no plan.

"We're here. Let's go." Drago got up, holding the bag of money and Kelly's suitcase. He stepped into the aisle and led her off the bus. When they'd climbed down, he realized she wasn't behind him. "Kelly?" His head whipped around. He scented the air, no weres. He looked behind him and saw one of the male passengers with his hand on her arm, holding her in the bus while he tried talking to her. His eyes narrowed and his nostrils flared. He pushed his way past the other departing passengers and put the bags down long enough to grab the offending male by the collar. He lifted him off the floor of the bus and snarled at him, swearing in Italian.

"Drago, it's okay, he wasn't hurting me." She whispered, "Put him down, you're making a scene. We don't want them to call the police. Put him down."

Drago's eyes cleared and he looked at Kelly, the horrified look on her face making him realize what he was doing. He took a deep breath and let the poor man down. He apologized profusely. The man said something in Italian that made Drago laugh and he patted the man on the back before shaking hands and saying goodbye.

"What did he say that was so funny?"

"He said, 'If my woman was so beautiful, I wouldn't want a stranger to speak with her either. Don't let her out of your sight.'" Drago agreed, he never would again. That could have been a grave error. He couldn't believe he'd let it happen. They were lucky... this time!

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers
12