Out of Darkness Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,735 Followers

~~~~~~~~~

They will accept you, give them time.

Carla gasped in surprise when she felt Drago through their bond. Yes, of course. Oh, Drago, thank goodness. You're okay! We were so worried. Carla and Silvano hugged each other. Everything was going to be alright.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Kelly's grandfather sat quietly in the room next to his granddaughter. He had pulled a blanket off the bed and laid it over her sleeping form. Something had gone wrong. He could tell she hadn't mated, and yet, her panther had taken over. That shouldn't have been possible. He watched over her carefully and was relieved when the panther calmed down and left the body to her human half.

Kelly was startled awake by a strange dream. Or was it a nightmare? She had turned into a panther! It was strange enough to know that werewolves were real, but now she was having weird dreams about a whole other kind of animal. She bolted upright before she noticed she was nude. She grasped the edges of the blanket laying over her pulled them close around her body. She turned to look around and gasped when she saw the large man sitting next to her.

"Grandpa, you're here!" She had talked herself into believing she hated her grandfather, until she saw him watching over her. She fell forward into his waiting arms and cried into the crook of his neck. She immediately felt like a little girl, with Grandpa holding her tight and rocking her.

He stroked her hair and held her tight, whispering in her ear. "I've missed you, little girl. I've missed you so very much, you have no idea."

She suddenly stiffened and pulled away. "Drago, where's Drago? Did something happen?" She began to panic.

"He's fine. He has his own family drama to deal with, but all will be as it should soon. We will fight Erobos together, and then we can discuss your future with Drago."

Kelly was surprised. Did her grandfather know who Erobos was? She snuggled into his shoulder as she thought about it. There was a lot about her grandfather she didn't know. She had a feeling she'd be learning more in the very near future.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,735 Followers