Out of Darkness Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,735 Followers

Kelly felt like her whole body was on fire and the only thing that could put out the flames was Drago. She wanted to feel him inside her, now. She felt his front legs grab hold of her body and the fur of his belly over her back. She knew what was coming. She wanted it, wanted to feel him, but a part of her was still scared. She braced herself and felt the probing tip of his cock as it found its way to its mark. She gasped when the head pushed into her slick channel. She was more than ready for him. Her body welcomed the invasion and pushed back towards him. She screamed when his cock plunged through her barrier. The pain lasted a moment and then was followed by the most amazing feelings deep inside her body. She knew he'd be worried he'd hurt her and rushed to reassure her wolf that she was fine. "Please, Drago, more, I want more."

Drago had been shocked by her scream and almost pulled away. But her words urged him on and he began thrusting, deeper and deeper, feeling her body meeting his each and every motion. He pulled himself higher up onto her body, licking her neck, pleased when she turned her head to allow him better access. The time was close. Her tight sheath massaged his cock as he pounded into her, and he pushed forward, sinking his knot into her tight hole.

Kelly jumped with surprise when she felt the added girth at the base of his cock. She forced herself to open more to him and felt the urgency of the wolf as he pushed deeper. Once his knot was seated, and she had grown used to the pressure and the stretching of her flesh, she could feel herself becoming more and more anxious, ready, waiting. His breath was hot on her neck, his tongue wet and smelling of her pussy. And then, unexpectedly, she felt his teeth clamp down through her skin and deep into the muscle. The pain was excruciating and blended with the pleasure in her pussy to bring her to an impossible state of euphoria. She heard herself screaming, but not in pain, in immense joy and ecstasy. Never had she hoped to experience feelings like this. Her body jerked and spasmed as she felt his cock explode inside her. How could she ever describe the immense feelings of love she felt right now? She would do anything for the wolf that rode her, the man who had saved her, her mate.

Drago thrust again and again, draining himself inside his mate. He barely registered the blood dripping from her sides as his claws raked her skin. He was unable to hold back and was controlled by instinct alone at this moment. He howled to the clear blue sky his pleasure in his mate. She was meant for him, and he would keep her safe or die trying.

The wolf collapsed over his mate's back, his breath ragged as he recovered. He finally regained his senses enough to realize they were tied and turned them to their sides on the soft grass. He shifted back to human, his knot still seated tightly inside her warm body. His hand slid slowly up and down her skin, and he held her tight to keep her warm. Drago felt her stir in front of him and whispered, "Did I hurt you, Kelly?"

Kelly smiled to herself. "Hurt so good!" She giggled while she enjoyed the feel of him inside her. "That was the most amazing experience! Will it be like that every time?"

Drago laughed. "I have no idea; this is all new for me too. I sure hope so." He was amazed at how soft her skin felt under his fingertips. If they could stay like this forever he'd be happy. But Erobos was coming. Their time alone would be short-lived.

Kelly was surprised how warm she felt. She saw the wind moving the leaves on the trees. It just didn't feel that cold out.It must be his body that's making me so warm.Kelly looked around the meadow and noticed how green the grass looked. She didn't remember the color being so bright.Guess I was a little preoccupied. Boy those birds are loud. Maybe Nevada birds are louder than those in Idaho.Kelly chuckled to herself. She was being silly. "So what happens now?"

"Now we wait for your wolf to take over." His lips couldn't stay away from her skin. They brushed everywhere he could reach while still tied. He loved how she shivered when his tongue dragged across her cool skin.

"What will she do? How will you know it's her?"

Now it was Drago's turn to laugh. "Oh I'll know. Believe me, she won't be shy about being noticed. Are you afraid?" He really doubted she was. So far she had handled everything that had been thrown at her without missing a beat. His mate was a remarkable woman, and would make a remarkable wolf.

Yes, our mate is amazing. But would you be upset if she wasn't a wolf?

Drago was startled by his wolf's question.Why wouldn't she be? We bit her as we mated. She'll turn. There's no reason to worry about it. Of course she'll become a werewolf.His wolf had been acting strangely since they had come here. Maybe it was the shock of their injuries or finding their parents. He shook his head in bewilderment.

"So is there anything I should be prepared for? I mean, will I feel different? Will it hurt?" She tried to turn to face him but he held her steady. Until she tried to move she'd forgotten they were joined by his cock lodged tightly in her pussy. "Oops, sorry, did that hurt?" She couldn't help but giggle at the picture they must be.

"No, not really, just don't try it again for a bit. As to if you'll feel different, I don't know. I've always been a werewolf, so I don't know anything different. I guess maybe we should have done more thinking about this before we did it. Or rather, I should have thought more. I should have suggested you talk to one of the females who had been human. One of them could have prepared you for it." His first test as a good mate and he had failed.

We have failed nothing. It won't matter.

Drago's wolf was talking in circles today. Maybe it was the excitement of mating.

"You didn't answer me about whether or not it's going to hurt."

Drago smoothed her silky black hair over her shoulders. "Kinda picked the wrong time to be asking that, don't you think? It's too late to stop it now. You should have thought of that before." He slid her hair away from her shoulders and kissed them firmly. "I promise you, it will be nothing more than what you can take. I think the first time it's just more of a surprising feeling than anything else, at least from what I've been told by those who were turned. You'll be fine, Kelly." He reached around to cradle her face in his hand and turned it so he could kiss her cheek. "You'll be fine." He rubbed his cheek against hers and felt her body relax in his arms.

Kelly felt totally relaxed and snuggled into Drago's warm embrace. But minutes later she grew restless. Her hands slid across his arms that were tucked neatly around her body.

Drago held her tighter in response and then released her when she dug her nails into his skin. "Ow!" He yelped more in surprise than actual pain and smiled to himself. The wolf was here. "Let yourself follow your instincts, Kelly. Trust her!" He felt his knot shrink and his cock slip out of her warmth.

Kelly spun around and faced him, her blue eyes different than he remembered. Drago could see the animal behind them, the wildness, and smiled as she sat up quickly and then swung a leg over his hips to straddle him.

Kelly shook her head. What was it she was hearing?Bite him! Now! We have to mark him as ours before another female challenges us!Kelly looked down at the handsome man she was hovering over.

Drago could see the confusion on her face and whispered, "Listen to her, Kelly. Don't fight her. She's a part of you, you're a part of her. Just go with it." He waited for her next move, not wanting to interfere with her beast.

Kelly was breathing hard, trying to concentrate. What was it she had to do? She could hear Drago talking but didn't register everything he said. It was so confusing listening to him and the voice that whispered inside her head. Was she going crazy?He is ours! He is a fit mate for us. We have waited a long time to find him; we cannot lose him now!

Waited a long time? What the heck is my mind doing to me?Kelly tried to relax and not think for a change, just do what came naturally. She looked down at his cock, lying soft on his belly. She gasped when she saw the blood there and was surprised to see him laughing.

"You were a virgin, remember? It's your blood, not mine." Drago gently stroked her breasts, savoring her soft skin. Her hair fell over her face, adding to the feral look about her. He moved and spoke slowly, not wanting to spook her wolf.

Kelly suddenly swooped down on him and kissed him hard, her tongue darting into his mouth, taking control. She felt his arms moving to hold her but grabbed him by the wrists, pinning them to the ground above his head. She held him there, kissing down his neck, licking each jagged scar she came to.We will heal him. We will make him whole again.

Drago gasped as he felt her kiss his scarred flesh. It tingled where she touched, almost like he'd been shocked. Even when she released his wrists, he left them where they were. He would let her lead. He felt his cock twitch back to life as she kissed her way across his large chest.

Kelly stopped just for a moment at his nipples and took them each in her teeth and bit down slightly until she felt him tense. Then she continued her exploration of his body. She moved down his belly, again, licking the long, ugly scar that had been meant to kill him.Our mate is strong. See what he withstood to save us? He is destined to lead the pack.

Kelly ignored the inner voice and took her pleasure in Drago's body. His skin felt so amazing under her lips. It was like there was an electric charge everywhere she touched. As inexperienced with men as she was, she knew what to do next. She gently held his cock, already starting to harden again, and began to gently lick it, cleaning it of their mixed cum. The flesh came alive in her hand and she tentatively closed her mouth around the large head and sucked. She turned so she could see his face and looked up, his cock held softly in her mouth.

Drago groaned and gritted his teeth. It was hard not to start thrusting but he held back. He could tell she was unsure of herself and, frankly, so was he. Damn she looked hot! He let his head fall back and shut his eyes, just enjoying the sensations of her tongue and lips and her hand that was now sliding up and down his hardening shaft. Within minutes he felt like he was going to burst, and then he felt her moving above him, her mouth leaving his cock to the air.

Kelly didn't know what was controlling her; she just seemed to be along for the ride, and what a ride it was! She moved above him until she was hovering over his hard cock and slid down onto it, feeling him impale her to the hilt. She gasped and moaned, reveling in the unbelievable pleasure of it. She began to move, slowly at first, then faster, pushing herself off his cock and lowering herself again. She felt his hands move to her hips as he held her while he thrust up into her. She heard sounds that were more animal-like than human. Were they coming from Drago? No, they were coming from her!

She was so close to her orgasm but something held her back. She had to do something.

Bite him, now!

She leaned over him and sniffed at his neck, flicking her tongue out to lick at the pulse at his throat. She felt his chin tip back to give her room and heard growling.

So close, so very close; any second now. She opened her mouth and leaned down close to him. She thought she could even hear his heart beating and the breath in his lungs. Her teeth seemed sharper than usual. Amazing what imagination could do to you. She felt his knot as he forced it into her tight pussy.

Do it!

Kelly heard the voice in her head and closed her mouth, feeling the warm blood spurting into her mouth as his cock exploded again inside of her. His thrusting was frantic as she kept hold of his neck, feeling her body spasming, every muscle firing in succession. She drank the warm blood that flowed across her tongue as her pussy seemed to milk his cock. She heard a roar that couldn't possibly be coming from Drago. It was coming from her!

Drago felt Kelly's body stiffen just before she draped herself across his chest in utter exhaustion. His arms closed protectively around her and he felt their hearts begin to beat in unison.

How do you feel, baby? Are you alright?

Kelly's head popped up, surprised at hearing his words but not through her ears. It was in her head.How did you do that?

We've bonded. We're mated now. And all that's left is waiting for your wolf to show herself. But humans take a while to change. It could be days or weeks.

Drago wrapped his legs around hers and gently turned them both to their sides again to await the end of their second tie. But this time they were facing each other and he smiled as he watched the amazement on her face as they spoke through their new bond.

Kelly was so confused. She heard Drago in her head, and this new part of herself, but there was another voice as well. Her grandfather?

Sleep now, Kelly. Soon you will be one with your beast and all will be revealed to you.

Kelly drifted off to sleep, safe in the arms of her mate who held her tightly. Suddenly she awoke with the urge to run. His knot had shrunk and they were no longer tied so she rolled away from him and jumped to her feet.

Drago looked up at her sleepily and grinned. "Feeling energetic?"

"Yes, I don't know why, I just want to move." She giggled and twirled around in the meadow. The cool breeze felt so good against her skin. She plopped down next to Drago and leaned in close to him, a satisfied look on her face. "I thought so, you smell like cinnamon. Did you know that?" She moved as close as she could without touching him and inhaled. "Yup, definitely cinnamon." Her eyes focused on the healing bite on his neck, and she leaned forward and swiped her tongue along it. "Mmmm, you taste like cinnamon too."

Drago chuckled as he watched her leap to her feet again and run around him in circles. "You're going to make me dizzy." But when Kelly began to climb the small tree nearby he cocked his head in confusion. He whispered to himself, "Wolves don't climb trees."

"Watch me, Drago." Her smile lit up her face as she jumped down off the branch, nimbly landing on her two feet. She stood rooted in place for a moment. "I feel tingly all over. Am I going to change?"

"I don't know, ask her if she's with you."

Are you with me?

I have always been with you.

Kelly gasped as she finally understood. Her panther's memories flooded her mind. And now, on top of her beast, Drago, and her grandfather, she could feel the minds of other panthers.

They are our sisters. We will meet them soon.The panther walked forward in Kelly's mind, her large feet padding silently. She sat and picked up a paw, licking it non-chalantly.

You're a panther!

Of course. We have always been a panther.

Drago thinks I'll be a wolf. He'll be disappointed.

Our mate will be pleased with us. We belong to him. Rest, and I will explain to him.

Kelly watched mutely as the panther walked past her, to the forefront of her mind, while the human Kelly lay down and curled up into a ball, closing her eyes to sleep.

Kelly slowly stretched, her hands out in front of her, and swiftly shifted. Her long black tail curled around her tightly as she twitched her whiskers in the wind. She turned her head and fixed her gaze on the handsome male that watched her, dumbstruck.

Drago was speechless. The striking black panther watched him through Kelly's deep blue eyes.

Isn't our mate beautiful?

Yes, yes she is, amazingly beautiful.Drago grinned and stroked the big cat's soft fur as she rubbed against his leg and purred.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Margareta and Carla ran into the office where the Alphas and Council Members were meeting, their faces white as a sheet. Their panicked voices competed to be heard.

"They're gone!"

"We went to their room and the window was open and they're both gone!"

The two females were frantic, just sure that Erobos had snatched them from their hospital room in the middle of the compound.

"Neither one of us can feel Drago through our bonds. We have to go find them!"

Leo stood up, a calm smile spread across his face. "They are fine; they've mated. The Seventh Sister will be joining us shortly. And I believe I have a new Beta." Leo was very pleased. He had hoped Drago would bond to him. Most of his pack was old, very old. They needed new, young blood. Drago would make a fine second.

Drago, Kelly, it is time to return to the compound. We have much to do before Erobos arrives. My pack can't wait to meet both of you.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Elko, Nevada – Present Day

The black limousine drove slowly into town. The driver looked nervously at the throngs of men lining the road, watching them arrive. He couldn't wait to dump his fare and the get the hell out of here. He had practically salivated when the foreigner had offered him big money to drive him from the Reno Airport to Elko. Now, he regretted it. The sooner he got away from this weirdo, the better.

The driver glanced in his rearview mirror and saw the pale, gaunt man sitting quietly. The whole drive here he'd had a pissed off look on his face. Now he looked kind of smug with just the hint of a smile on his face.

The driver was impatient as the man went through his wallet and threw the bills towards him. Damn! Euros. He should have known the guy would pull something like this. Whatever, he wasn't going to argue with him. He'd keep his fingers crossed on the exchange rate and just get the hell out of Dodge, or Elko, whatever.

The limo spun around on the shoulder and peeled out, gravel spitting out from under his spinning tires. The men gathered around the newest arrival didn't notice as it hit them.

The police cars were parked at a distance, the officers watching silently. James exchanged a quick glance with his partner.

Carr, He's here.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,735 Followers
12