Out of Deep Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwenbel glanced towards the bird-palace and bit her lip thoughtfully.

"She and I talked about the time you and I touched like lovers," she said at last. "She was angry with me for being...reckless. But she understood my feeling...."

He brushed his cheek against her thigh just above the knee, and she shuddered with curious delight as the roughness of his stubble gently scrubbed her smooth skin.

"It was different then..." she continued, "you were our captive."

"And now?"

"You are free, as we should all be."

"We should talk with her," Adam said. "About us."

"She said she wanted to speak with you. Soon." She curled her fingers in his hair as his hands swept around her legs, feeling the almost imperceptible platinum fuzz on her calves, up her smooth, rosy thighs and under her green skirt. He felt the supple curve of her skin where the roundness of her buttock joined the back of her legs, and his unrestrained cock began to rise precipitously. She gripped his hair tighter and squeezed his muscled shoulder with her other hand.

"Karris should come back soon," she murmured as he nudged his face against her inner thigh, the front of her skirt bunching above his nose. He could smell her intoxicating scent mingling with the sheltered salty air under the damp fabric, a sweetness like a ripe kiwi fruit. A little shiver ran through her hips.

"I just want to look at you," he whispered.

He slid one hand from her rear to her hip, lifting her skirt a little more. At last, he could see her, the downy strip of short platinum fur on her mound pointing down to her beautiful mons and her pink vulva peeking from her dewy nether lips, shiny with arousal and want. He could not help but think of the soft, springy oyster flesh they had recently feasted on, and an intoxicating yearning overcame his inhibitions.

He nuzzled his lips against her pubic fur, soft as dandelion fluff. He graced the front of her outer lips with the tip of his tongue, tasting the lingering salt and tang that awaited him. Gwen's hips jolted slightly and she sighed a long sigh of unrelenting need as pleasure swept through her. She gripped his hair and tilted his head back, looked him in the eyes.

"You are bad," she grinned. "But it is good." She backed away from him, slipping out of his grasp. "Talk to Karris, then we talk again." She inclined her head towards the wreck.

Karris was walking on the sand bar towards them. Gwenbel gathered up the oysters and brought them below deck, aware that nearby birds had taken an interest in them. Adam's pants weren't dry yet, so he draped them over his lap were he sat, hoping to air them out a little more while covering his semi-erect cock from the hot sun that had just crested the wreck.

Karris came up onto the whale carrying a heavy sack. She glanced at Adam nonchalantly and laid out her haul on the rubber, then began to sort through the electronic components she had salvaged.

"Gwenbel said we should talk," Adam stated awkwardly.

"She is impatient," Karris said as she ripped wires out of a small, corroded box. "She wants me to explore my heterosexuality, as she has done."

"Ah, so, you are okay with me and her, um..."

Karris shot Adam a look laced with ferocity. He froze. She looked him over, lingered her gaze on her old purple pants she had given him, then looked away.

"I love her very much," She said. "I feel hot in the face when I think of you forming a bond like I have shared with her. Now that we are exiles, we have no hope of starting a family together unless we overthrow the government and take control of the few places where the blood-song is woven. We may die before that happens. It may not happen at all."

"I will do all I can to help. You must believe me."

"I do. And I am hopeful. But it complicates things. It complicates...us."

"Yes," he admitted.

"There is also excitement...it is very confusing. I was unsure at first, but I have thought about it and the best way for us to go forward with our lives is to become lovers."

"We, as in, you and I?"

She gave a little nod.

"Understand, Adam," she said slowly, "that it took a year of courtship between Gwen and I before we shared intimate pleasures. The feelings you have brought up in her are strong, and I think it frightened me."

"Well...I can understand that. But how do you feel? Besides frightened, I mean."

"I am not—" she started incredulously, but then she sighed and regained a calm, confident composure. "I feel that I like you, Adam, but I do this for her. You are the world's only magodegn, and Gwen wishes me to be as...comfortable with you as she is. For her, I am willing to try."

Talking openly about being intimate with Karris had summoned Adam's arousal anew. It tented the purple pants draped over his lap, and he casually raised one knee to obscure it from her view.

"How can I help you be more comfortable with me?"

She stood up from her array of components and stepped within his reach, but he remained still. Her stately form cast welcome shade over his body.

"What do you feel, Adam? Do you want to become lovers?"

He looked up into her lavender eyes and felt a contagion of wanting flutter deeper into his heart. "It would be a joy far beyond what I deserve," he answered.

"But do you want it?" She knelt down in front of him, propping her buttocks up on her heels and leaning forward with her hands over her thighs. "Do you want me, like you want Gwen?"

"You were the first person I saw after I woke up, and you saved my life. You are smart and beautiful, and I thought about your beauty often as you taught me your language. I would welcome you into my arms as I welcomed Gwenbel if you would accept me as a lover."

She leaned back out of his reach, then smiled at him.

"Then let me decide when and how I explore being with you," she said.

He nodded in understanding.

"Gwen told me about the way you grow when you wish to join your seed-springer with her. Can you make it do that for me?"

"I already have," he admitted, and pulled the pants from his lap, a spot of precum freshly stuck to the mostly-dry fabric.

Karris drew a breath and gazed at his swollen cock.

"It's so different! What an incredible transformation."

He leaned in to whisper to her, but she pulled away and shook her head.

"You have not earned a kiss from me, yet."

"As I said...these are joys far beyond what I deserve."

She smiled at that and leaned forward again, then placed her hands on his shoulders, squeezing his trapezius muscles. She moved her hands to his chest, feeling his pectorals and rubbing her palms over his nipples.

It was like a frontal massage, and he gave a pleasant sigh of appreciation, letting his eyelids droop and relaxing his gaze. He looked at her with a soft sight, taking everything he could see of her in at once. She was studying his tiniest reactions to her touch. She circled her thumbs around his nipples, and he laughed a little at the tickling sensation.

"Tincliendetincliġende," Karris said with a smile.

"I don't know that one," he said as he propped his arms behind him and sat cross-legged.

"It means—" she suddenly skittered her hands down over his sides, and he laughed as he scooted away from her.

"Forgiefan—" she said, "forgive. Please, come back." She gave him a playful look, and he scooted back closer than before. She felt his legs starting at his knees and squeezed his thighs, exploring with her hands. From his base his love tower stood in the hot sun, leaning forward some towards Karris and framed by his butterflied legs.

She roamed from his thighs and nudged the short brown fur around his crotch, feeling its softness with her fingers, then dragged her fingertips up over his firm skin from stem to tip. A shiver went up his spine, and Karris delighted in noticing it.

"Tell me if I am being too rough," She said softly.

"It's good," he breathed. "That felt good."

Karris slid her fingertips down and up and across his hard member, barely moving it with her nudges. Adam closed his eyes and luxuriated in her touch and the heat of the sun. It was a sensual tickling of his most sensitive flesh, and an excitement slowly built in his core. His cock flexed from a brush of her thumb over the top of him, and shiny, slippery new precum dewed at his tip. Karris circled her thumb around him, spreading it around, then slowly licked her thumb clean. She hummed thoughtfully.

"Perhaps later," she said, standing up. "I need to finish these repairs. Thank you for opening yourself to me."

She gathered up her salvage and left him sitting there in a daze, and as he sat alone he considered masturbation to relieve the dull ache of sexual tension. The moment passed, however, and his penis slowly relaxed. He felt his skin beginning to redden from the sun so he put on his stretchy pants and climbed down the hatch.

Karris and Gwenbel worked together beside an open access panel repairing a crusty, burn-out module with slightly less crusty parts and wires. Adam watched them quietly, noticed how naturally they communicated with barely a word between them. Before long the panel was put back in its place and Karris restarted the navigation system.

The display showed the sensors were working, and they got underway.

**************************

Adam awoke that night to Gwenbel's voice gently moaning in the dim, spherical chamber. He turned in his cot and saw the silhouette of her sitting in Karris' lap in the pilot's seat. The curve of Gwen's naked back was illuminated by the red screen at the helm, giving her ruddy skin a cherry glow. Her green skirt was hiked up to her waist, and Adam could tell Karris was fingering her with a reach-around as she kissed her neck. Gwenbel was slowly, rhythmically massaging Karris' breasts, and a glance of her hazel skin at the shoulders informed him that she was shirtless.

Adam felt himself hardening. He smiled to himself and shifted discreetly to a more comfortable position. As he did so, the cot creaked. Karris and Gwen stopped.

"Adam?" Gwenbel addressed quietly.

"Yes?" He answered.

"Sorry if we woke you."

"Please do not be sorry."

Gwen leaned into Karris and whispered something in her ear. Karris didn't answer, so Gwen snaked herself around a little in her lap and whispered some more, brushing their breasts together.

Karris guided Gwen off her lap and reduced the submarine's speed to slow, then flipped a switch. The machine undulated onward under autopilot and Karris stood from her seat. She came down the steep stairs and Gwen followed close behind. Adam's gaze became transfixed on the glowing emerald freckles smattering Karris' hazel skin, making the gentle wobble and bounce of her breasts evident as she approached him.

"Perhaps we could try...something," Karris mused. "Are you welcoming to being touched, Adam?"

"I welcome it," He answered, and lifted his hips as he pushed his pants down leisurely from his reclined position. He revealed himself in a slow, sultry fashion, then kicked off the stretchy fabric once it was down to his calves.

"I want to see you grow," Gwenbel said, and she brushed past Karris to kneel beside Adam's cot, and she smiled at his growing erection by the silver light of the faint orbs on the walls.

"In every light," Adam said, "you are both so beautiful." He ran his fingers through Gwen's soft, short hair, which stood out in the shadows like the white stripes of her skin. In playful affection, she draped her beasts over his thigh and gave a lick across his manhood. His erection swelled faster, and Gwen nuzzled his underside, laving up and up, wetting his tightening skin with her lips. He moaned softly at the sensation and turned his attention to Karris as she came to stand behind Gwen.

His heart quickened as Karris shimmied out of her honeycomb pattern leggings, leaving a form-fitting white tanga covering her sex, with a narrow waistband on its sides. She had less glowing freckles about her waist, but more on her thighs.

Karris bent down and hovered over Adam's face, looking into his eyes. She smiled with affection as he gazed back at her, breathing deeply as Gwenbel reveled in how hard and hot he felt in her mouth. Gwen raked her hand across his tensed stomach and he craned his neck to close the distance between him and Karris's lips. Karris leaned in gave him a soft, slow kiss, allowing her time to become acquainted with the unfamiliar touch of his facial hair on her skin. It was a darker brown than the long hair on his head, and not as soft, but short and nonintrusive.

They both took a breath, then let their lips meet again, this time exploring more deeply. Adam reached up and took hold of her freckled breasts as they hung like swollen teardrops from her stately form, and he could feel the perkiness of her nipples in his hands. Their tongues danced against each other, and Karris breathed with him as he massaged her breasts with circular motions the way Gwen had been doing.

"Karris, my love," Gwen said after pulling her mouth away from his staff, "I want you to feel him. He feels so good."

"Do not fertilize me," Karris said to Adam as she rose out of his reach, then crawled onto the cot and straddled his thighs. She hovered over him, then dragged her soft breasts over his abdominals, up over his chest and she tasted the salt at his neck with slow kisses. She trapped his cock against her belly and undulated, sliding her bellybutton against his hard flesh. He pressed up against her, imagining being deep inside her. Karris dragged herself higher, brushed her cheek against his stubble. At the same time, she brushed her damp fabric over the underside of his manhood.

Gwen took hold of the base of his erection and slowly manipulated his tip against Karris' cloth-covered pubic mound. She was already wet from her play with Gwen earlier, and became much more so from the gentle, rhythmic touch, and so Gwen pressed her breasts against Karris' rear, biting at the waistband of the white tanga. Karris arched her back and lifted her breasts for both of them to get a clear view. He looked down over his own stomach and saw that the delineation of her mons showed darkly through the white, wet cloth against her skin.

Karris hooked her finger through the tanga in front of her mound and pulled the strip of cloth aside, revealing her smooth, hazel-brown pussy with a tuft of dark purple over her pubic bone. There were faintly-glowing freckles smattered across her nether lips.

Gwen held him steady and let Karris press herself, ever so gently, against his tip, and she moved her her slit upon him as she moved her hips, coaxing slippery wetness to leak from her above and mix with more precum budding from his stiff stem below.

"How does it feel?" Gwen asked with a whisper in Karris' ear.

"It feels...so...good...." Karris sighed, her slow undulations matching that of the mechanical whale that carried them.

She maneuvered herself upon him so that she trapped the girth of him against her nether lips, and she tilted her hips back so the slippery head of his cock nudged her clit repeatedly. It was unlike anything she had felt before, and an electric sensation gave her bird-bumps while her nerves sparkled with arousal. She tensed and shuddered with a gasp as a small orgasm gushed unexpectedly. She paused and recovered herself with many slow breaths.

"Do you want to feel him inside you?"

"You first," Karris teased, and she slid away from Adam, rising from the cot. Gwenbel smiled in the dark as she followed her, and slipped out of her skirt, letting it fall around her feet.

"Then trust me," Gwen said, "and lay down." She wrapped her arms around her captain and lover. Karris allowed herself to be playfully wrestled down to the other cot underneath Gwenbel. Gwen caught the waistband of Karris' tanga with her toes and thrust them down with graceful skill, removing them from Karris in one swift movement despite Karris' legs being longer.

"Thief!" Karris accused playfully, and she crossed her legs in protest.

Gwen poised herself above Karris on her hands and knees, pointing her toes skyward with the stolen garment dangling from her pinched toes. She looked over her shoulder at Adam.

"Come over here, Adam, and join with me like the ancients."

Both Adam and Karris let out a little sigh at that, and Adam rose to his feet, then approached them, his stiff love member pointing towards Gwen's exposed, shining pussy.

Gwen lifted her rear a little as Adam placed his hands over the smooth cheeks of her rear. She sang a soft note of appreciation as she felt his hot flesh brush against her inner thigh, then nudge at her wetness. Adam fought back the impulse to slide into her immediately and instead tantalized her with his nudging tip, savoring the slick sensation.

"Ugn...be still," she pleaded. Adam held himself still, the tip of his sex-wand poised at her entrance. Without moving, he felt himself slowly slipping inside her as she pressed herself against him.

Gwenbel locked her lips with Karris, moaning affectionately into her lover's mouth. Karris slid her hands up over Gwen's thighs and gently but firmly pushed, easing her onto Adam, and he watched transfixed as his love member was swallowed, inch by inch, into her sweet, slippery canal.

He squeezed and pulled at Gwen's glutes until he sank into her all the way, and he groaned at the exquisite luxury of feeling her around him, her nether lips snug at the base of his shaft, a natural wonder of deep acceptance and belonging bathing his soul.

"I feel his heartbeat inside me," Gwen whispered in Karris' ear as she nibbled the lobe. "I can feel his flesh yearning to sing with us." She undulated her backside, sliding the length of him in and out of her hot channel as she dragged her breasts over Karris' freckled orbs, and Adam closed his eyes and leaned his head back, enraptured by the milky sensations pulsing through his nerves. "The last magodegn dances with us, Gwen whispered to her lover beneath. "I want to share him with you. I love you."

They kissed, and when their lips parted Karris took a heady breath, said: "Adam...bring yourself to me. Slowly." Adam carefully slid out of Gwen, and in the air his wet erection felt so hard it ached, yearning to be enveloped again. Gwen melded down on top of Karris, sliding her legs out over the cot to give Karris ample room to unfold her long legs. Karris lifted her knees as she uncrossed them but kept them together, her thighs bumped up against Gwen's rear. Gwen's pussy was blocked from Adam's view for the moment by Karris' knees, but he saw a peeking shine between glowing freckles. Karris writhed her body against Gwen in celebratory anticipation of what she was inviting in.

He pressed his chest against the top of Karris' feet, and her legs parted around him, sliding her smooth skin against his sides, till he was brushing his waist against both women's inner thighs. The burning head of his length nudged the chocolate heat of Karris, her juices smearing on him. She moaned into Gwen's shoulder.

He bit back the urge to plunge in and knelt down, pushing his hands against Karris' thighs with a spreading, rubbing caress, and laid kisses on her glowing freckles, moving in to lave the flat of his tongue over her nether lips. One hand slid up over Gwen's thigh and began brushing up and down her pink slit. She ground herself against him and Karris as he circled his thumb around her clit, hot and slippery to the touch.

While his hand operated rhythmically, he nudged the hood of Karris' clit with the tip of his tongue, and a little glow flashed there, like a firefly in heat. Constellations of pale green lights speckled her legs, and a smattering of bioluminescence flecked her mons, framing the softest flesh of her slit.

"Dwell in me," Karris gasped, flustered from being teased and delirious with excitement for feeling a real man for the first time.