Out of Deep Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam stood up, giving a lick across Gwen's pussy on the way, which brought a delighted sound from her as she nibbled Karris' neck. He felt both the women's stacked slits with his fingertips. He could tell that Gwen's juices were leaking down onto Karris' skin and flushed slit. The little freckles and peeking glow there was like a homing beacon to him, and he felt a magnetic pull between his manhood and her waiting channel.

He bent his knees and slowly, gently, let his hot tip brush against her petals. Barely moving, he let the swollen head of his love wand, already wet with Gwen's cream, slip between the sensitive folds, and he moaned low and loud as her warm, wet core enveloped his taut flesh. Her voice joined his at the astonishing nourishment it brought to their bodies and hearts, and she clutched Gwenbel tightly as she felt herself stretch around him, his naked, living presence filling her love canal in a way she had never imagined anything could.

Gradually, he glided in all the way to the base of his shaft. They luxuriated in their intimate joining, and Adam caressed Gwen's slit and clit with his fingers as she rubbed her rear against his stomach. Her oven was overwhelming him, so he slipped out of Karris slowly, and she moaned again in pleasured anguish as her insides clutched at him greedily, squeezing his cock.

She marveled at the feeling of his tight flesh, pulsing with his strong heartbeat. She sensed his subtle contours as he left her. He tilted his member skyward and brushed the underside of his slickened member up her slit and glided his tip against Gwenbel's flushed folds for a moment before abruptly changing his angle and pressing into Gwen's rapturous canal. Her creamy pussy yielded to his cock eagerly, and a shiver ran up his spine as he sank into her, aided by the cream of her other lover.

"Oh—" Gwen gasped, surprised at his unexpected return, and she tried to press back against him but Karris hooked her ankles around his waist, her raised thighs barring Gwen's attempt.

"Again," Karris commanded. Adam slid himself halfway in and out of Gwen twice before extracting himself once more and moved a few inches south to slither up inside Karris, not as slowly as before but with sensuous side-to-side movements.

Karris filled her lungs deeply with the humid, circulated air of the dark chamber, the sweat on her skin barely noticeable to the eye, but abundant to the touch. She could not remember her pussy ever being so wet, nor an experience so strange and yet so natural. Her love for Gwen seemed to be whisked up in her joining with Adam. All words and languages in her mind jumbled and tripped over themselves as she fell into the moment and wrapped her arms around Gwen.

Adam heard the quiet wet sounds as he moved in and out of Karris with shallow thrusts, squishing the base of his shaft against her outer folds as the tip of his cock nudged the top of her channel within. Following his impulses, he suddenly slipped out of Karris and entered Gwen. She cooed appreciatively as she laid kisses across Karris, but Adam stayed only a moment before withdrawing from her and sinking back into Karris. Again and again he joined with each of them in turn, bringing sounds of ecstatic awe across their lips, for each time felt as amazing as the joining that came before. Adam gripped Karris' rear beneath as she and Gwen bumped their mounds against one other, their unique and beautiful glistening slits so close together, sharing the long strokes of his shaft.

As Adam slipped out of Gwen and into Karris once more, he felt the beginnings of knotted tingles in his sacral core, and he knew he could not last much longer. He had not cum in over one hundred and twenty thousand years.

"I'm going to—" He started breathlessly, his heart pounding and his mind failing to find the word in their language.

"Not inside!" Karris gasped.

He pulled out, and his love member twitched, his inner tension on the edge. He thought he was going to pop, but the urgency was wavering outside of the warm, wet confines that his cock craved.

He could last just a little longer, he determined, he just needed a few moments to calm down. He tried to slow his breathing and heart rate, but he couldn't avert his gaze as Gwen slid her hand beneath the flat of her belly and stimulated her glossy pink clit, her knuckles rubbing against Karris' purple-tinted mound.

"Just a little more," Gwen mewed, "I need just a little more, I need to feel you inside."

Adam couldn't deny her for even a moment. He took a breath and hooked his hands over Gwen's upper thighs. He lined himself up then pulled her onto him, sliding into her smoothly in one exquisite motion. The initial joining was almost enough to send him over the edge, and he paused. Gwen, however, chased the exquisite feeling of him filling her as she ground her rear against his hips, and slid her fingers back and forth over her clit.

"Ahhh—ah!" Gwen cried as she trembled and shuddered with a sudden, gushing orgasm. Adam felt her clamp down on him, and he felt a tensing of the energetic knot inside. He pulled away from Gwen as fast as he could, his flesh about to sing.

"Ahh-!" He breathed.

He pulled out and pushed his shaft upon the seam between them, sliding with the aid of their slippery juices past both their mons and betwixt their soft bellies. He felt their bellybuttons caress the head of his bulging cock. Their abdominal muscles massaged him, and he imagined being inside both of them at the same time. At that impossible thought, he burst, and they could both feel him ejaculate against their skin, gob after great gob of it.

"Oh!" Karris declared. "There's so much...."

Adam gasped, and he ground himself between them as his cum spread between their bellies and reached all the way to the bottoms of their breasts.

Gwen and Karris held each other as the last of Adam's spurts gave way to aftershocks, and he bent down against Gwen's back, grasping her shoulders and squeezing them affectionately.

Gwen pushed herself and Adam up off of Karris, and felt the large area over their stomachs that was slimy with Adam's milky cream.

"Yuck!" Karris exclaimed.

"Wow!" Gwen marveled.

"Sweglbeorht," Adam added.

They wiped themselves down with Adam's pants and shared water.

"Karris," Gwen addressed, "I know we always talked about having each other's children, and I still wish to, but maybe, I could also have children the natural way?"

"What?" Karris asked incredulously. "You want him to fertilize you?"

"Not right now! But maybe—"

"We don't know what will happen when we get to Sowulo," Karris asserted. "There could be war!"

Suddenly, a loud ping tapped the hull and rang in their ears.

"Tits!" Karris cursed as she hurried to the pilot's chair. She threw the throttle to full and she tipped the nose of the whale downward.

"What is it?" Gwen asked as she climbed the stairs to the upper hemisphere.

"We've been found!" Karris exclaimed.

"Maybe it's the resistance looking for us?"

A buzzing sound began groaning from the helm. The red display showed a flashing symbol in one corner of the screen.

"I don't think so," Karris replied. "Hold on!" In that moment, the whale jolted from an underwater explosion. Adam had just gotten to his feet, but he fell back into the cot. Gwen gripped the railing and kept her feet under her. The sound was deafening, and their ears popped as the pressure increased from their dive.

A different symbol flashed in another corner, and the hull groaned as the machine propelled them into the deep with powerful pumps of its tail.

"Karris..." Gwen said anxiously.

Karris pulled up and leveled out the whale, which groaned again, and each one of them felt like a migraine headache was coming on from the sudden pressure change. The flashing symbol on the display did not go away. The first symbol came back, and the buzzing sound returned with it.

"They're dropping homing bombs!" Karris said.

"Who is?" Adam asked as he came to Karris' side.

"Someone who wants us dead!"

She flipped a switch and the two screens flanking the central display came on, each showing a view from the whale's eyes on that side. There were crosshairs glowing in the center, and ergonomic control sticks shot up out of paneled compartments.

"We have a point defense system!" Karris informed them. "Use it!"

Gwen and Adam took the controls in their hands and rotated the whale's glass eyes in their sockets. Adam saw a highlighted object on his display, closing distance fast from above them. He squeezed the trigger on his control stick and a bright line of blue-green light flashed from the whale's eye, sending up a wall of bubbles as it vaporized the water around it. They could even hear it through the hull, like the whine of an angry sea monster. The beam of light passed over the object and it exploded. The hull jolted a little but it was not close enough to do any damage.

"I got one!" He said.

"I see three of them!" Gwen announced.

Karris pulled up and sent the whale into a twisting spiral, then looped back to put the torpedoes in sight of both eye turrets. They were headed straight towards them, but Gwen and Adam blasted them with laser beams before they got too close.

More torpedoes came, and they were a little faster than the whale could swim. The whale was more maneuverable, however, and Karris piloted in loops to evade them, but they simply changed course and joined new torpedoes dropped from above.

"We can't dive out of their range," Karris muttered in frustration. "And we can't keep this up forever."

"Can we fight back?" Adam asked.

"It's worth a try," Gwen stated.

"Get ready to burn a path to the surface," Karris commanded. She dove down until the warning light flashed for crushing depth, and the hull groaned as she came about in a sharp turn upwards. Multiple torpedoes lined up in their sights as they charged towards the surface. Gwen and Adam fired as fast as they could, setting off a chain reaction of explosions in front of them.

"Contact!" Karris called as they sped through the haze of broken bubbles, and in the next instant the whale broke the surface, leaping up into the air. Three airships bearing the feathered insignia of the mercurial guard came into view, one of them directly above. Adam and Gwen fired the twin lasers across its underbelly, cutting straight through its bulk and out the other side.

The silver shell around the airship's buoyant portion on top exploded as the whale crashed back down into the ocean. The impact toppled Gwen and Adam, but Karris kept her seat and began to dive again.

"Huzzah!" Karris exclaimed in triumph. "Everyone okay?"

"Yes," Gwen and Adam said at once, and they resumed their stations.

"Again!" Karris said as she came about to face another barrage of torpedoes.

Adam and Gwen cut through the torpedoes as before, and they leapt out of the waves towards one of the two remaining airships. They fired their blue-green lasers, and it burned through the hull of their target, but it did not result in an explosion. Adam and Gwen gripped the railing as they crashed back into the water.

"Torpedoes!" Karris warned as the buzzing sound blared from her console. She twisted the whale to face them, and Gwen blasted one with her laser, rupturing the others beside it. One was coming from Adam's side, but his eye turret would not fire.

"It's not working!" Adam announced.

"We're burning out our weapons!" Gwen informed.

"Hold your fire until I make another pass," Karris said.

She dodged the torpedo, which exploded behind them after it skimmed over the whale's rubber skin, jolting the hull violently and causing their displays to flicker. They leapt out of the water again, and Gwen zapped one of the engines of the damaged airship, resulting in a gout of fire and smoke. When they came back into the water, four torpedoes had been dropped by the third airship, which locked on and hurried to meet them. Adam tried to fire his laser at them, but the resulting beam was too weak to penetrate far enough through the water.

"I'm burnt out!" He cried.

"Hold your fire!" Karris ordered as she tried to evade the incoming torpedoes. One was swatted by the submarine's tail and a rapid succession of explosions rocked the hull, causing sparks to fly from the console. A terrible metal screeching sound groaned in their ears as the whale struggled to beat its shredded tail.

"If we can shoot the other ship maybe we can get away!" Gwen proposed.

"Make it count!" Karris said, and she turned toward the surface and the undamaged airship, which continued to drop torpedoes. Adam tried to fire his laser again, but it was definitely dead. Gwen fired her laser sparingly, knocking out one torpedo after another, until Karris abruptly pulled up and breached the surface. They didn't have enough momentum to jump completely out of the water, but it was enough for Gwen to strafe the airship with a beam. It cut across the front of the silver craft, but the damage seemed only superficial. They sank below the waves, and Gwen noticed her laser-turret was no longer responding. Karris began to dive once more, and they could hear the whale creaking and groaning even though they were still close to the surface.

"My weapon is dead!" Gwen lamented. "I'm sorry!"

"Maybe if we surrender they will let us live?" Adam asked.

"Perhaps," Karris said. "But it seems they are eager to end us."

"I'm with you to whatever end," Gwen said, standing at her lover's side.

"I am the same," Adam stated with a hand on Karris' bare shoulder.

"Then we will face them," Karris said.

She turned the nose of the whale upward again, but the buzzing sound announced the imminent arrival of more torpedoes.

"I love you, Karris!" Gwen said, clutching her shoulder.

"And I, you, Gwenbel. And you, Adam. Thank you for—"

A torpedo struck them head-on, and the hull ruptured.

Adam felt pain across his body as shrapnel flew across the room in an instant. The lights went out, rendering the habitation sphere completely dark, and salt water rushed in. It came so fast all Adam had time to do was take a big gulp of air, then he was swept off his feet.

He tried to orient himself in the darkness. Scraps of debris were floating all over the flooded chamber, adding to the confusion. He wasn't even sure which way was up. Then, he spotted glowing green freckles. He swam to them, and found Karris floating limp and unresponsive to his touch. For a moment he panicked, not knowing if she was alive or dead, but then he felt Gwen's hands feeling him, and she tugged at his elbow. He wrapped his arm around Karris' waist and swam with Gwen to the top of the chamber, where a crack of light pierced a cloud of murky oil. The access tube was not aligned, but the habitation sphere suddenly groaned as it cracked open like an egg, and they slipped through the gap, guiding Karris between the warped metal edges.

Once outside the destroyed and sinking whale, there was enough light to see that all three of them were bleeding, their bodies torn in places with wounds. Karris was bleeding from the back of her head, the wound itself obscured by her purple hair. The surface was almost a hundred feet above them.

Adam held on to Karris, and Gwen pulled her arm from the other side, both kicking their legs and swimming with their free arms to rise toward the surface as fast as they could.

Fear rampaged through them, elevating their heart rates and consuming precious oxygen. They didn't know if Karris was alive, but if she was, she was dying. Gwen hadn't gotten as much air as Adam, and her lungs burned with desperation. Adam looked at her, and she met his gaze, even as they continued to swim. Something in his eyes put a fire in her and kept her swimming on that one breath longer than she would have thought possible.

Adam could barely feel what his arms and legs were doing through the pain of his many wounds, but he persevered, and their heads broke the surface. They gasped in fresh air, but Karris did not.

"Turn her on her side!" Gwen pleaded. "Get the water out!"

Adam helped her float Karris on her side, and they pumped their legs with all their might to push her high enough to drain the water from her lungs. Adam pinched Karris' nose and gave her his breath. Twice he forced air into her, then she sputtered and coughed as he held her.

Gwen grinned and sobbed in relief, and let go of Karris' legs, but she dropped her smile as well as a shadow came over them. A mercurial airship hovered overhead, with a second looming nearby with one of its engines on fire. A platoon of women in armor marched out on the railing, and by the order of their commander, they pointed long weapons at them.

Adam didn't want that to be the last thing he saw. He turned his back on them and looked at Gwen.

"Thank you," Adam said. "For everything."

"I love you," Gwen replied.

They flinched in surprise as a sleek missile shot out of the water and blew apart the top of the next closest airship, which promptly fell from the sky. The Fêra soldiers at the railing of the undamaged airship scrambled as something that looked like a giant, black manta ray shot out of the water and skimmed over the surface towards them.

The soldiers opened fire on the thing, and its glossy hide absorbed the crystal spines that blazed out of the long guns. Another missile screamed out of the manta ray's mouth and blasted the airship to pieces. It was the last thing Adam saw before the shockwave knocked him unconscious.

**************************

Elizabeth appeared in the darkness, just like he remembered her on the day she proposed to him. Her mechanic's overalls smudged with oil, her hair tied back at the neckline of her halter top. She turned to him from very far away, yet he saw her every detail.

"Liz!" Adam called. "Take me back! Take me back to you!"

"You have already brought me with you," She said, and she took three steps towards him, but the distance she seemed to come was immense. Her clothes stretched, thread for thread, from whence they came, and they disintegrated into the distance. Her naked body suddenly pressed against his own as she wrapped her arms around him. It seemed they were floating in the middle of the darkness, which pressed in around them, and he embraced her as they drifted nowhere.

"I wish I could go back," he said as he pressed his cheek against hers.

"You were meant to be where you are," she said softly. "Our time together..."

As she spoke, Adam felt her move upon him and enter her sacred birth canal, and the darkness around them seemed warm and alive like a cosmic womb.

"...it was a time that exists forever," she said while gazing into his eyes, "each moment of love held perfectly in eternity."

"Am I dead?" He asked breathlessly in his intimate joining with her.

She kissed him, then said: "Far from it. I lived my life. Now you get to live yours. I'm so happy for you. My love is always with you."

Adam suddenly awoke to find his whole body, aside from his head, in the warm, wet embrace of something big and slimy. He was in a giant clam with its shell slightly parted, and his head was sticking out of the springy flesh that sealed the wavy seam between the two halves of the shell. Had he been eaten, he wondered? He had an erection from his dream, or was it from the gentle, massaging flexes of the clam's pleasantly warm flesh? It was like being pressed between two gooshy tongues.

He was able to twist himself within the clam, though its muscles resisted his movements and tried to keep him in place. He shook his long hair out of his eyes and looked around. He realized he was in a larger structure, the clam held in an alcove within walls resembling mother-of-pearl. He remembered that Gwenbel had mentioned creatures in Sowulo capable of healing. Indeed, as he fidgeted between the mucus-rich folds of the clam, his skin felt smooth and unharmed. He turned his head and beheld Gwen embraced in the same clam an arm's length away. She seemed to be sleeping.