Out of Deep Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, Karris entered the room with two others, an elderly woman with orange stripes on her dark skin, and a pale-skinned woman with silver and red hair who he recognized as Matron Veerlie from Langsha Moyle.

The older women wore sparkling robes of silk, while Karris wore a colorful dress suit that looked like it was grown from flower petals.

"Karris!" Adam elated.

Gwen awoke at the sound of his voice, and she beamed a smile upon seeing her lovers.

"Hello," Karris said with a wide grin.

"Hello," Gwen responded. "How long have we been here?"

"A few hours. It's late at night."

"Are you hurt?" Adam asked Karris.

"No," Karris answered. "I had a head wound so I couldn't go in the clam. I got special treatment from the healers. All cracks mended! And there's something else...."

"We have declared independence," Matron Veerlie said. "You all have the full support of Sowulo. The three of you are symbols of love, forgiveness, and a new beginning."

"I can have your child," Karris said to Gwen, and she leaned down and kissed Gwen on the lips. "It can be Fêra or Magodegn."

"A dream!" Gwen exclaimed, tears welling in her eyes. "I cannot wait, but I cannot choose! I want destiny to decide."

"That can be arranged," the Matron interjected with a smile, and she gave a nod to her assistant. The woman approached the clam and pressed a small creature that peeked a proboscis out of a snail shell. It pricked Gwen's neck, and she winced.

"A new generation for a new age," the assistant mused, and she took the creature out of the room.

"We will need you for a few hours," the Matron said to Karris. Karris nodded.

"You can have my blood-song for a child of your own whenever you wish," Karris said to Gwen, and caressed her platinum hair. "If you wish to be fertilized by Adam first...that is your choice, and I will love you just the same."

"I love you so much!" Gwen cried, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Karris kissed Gwen again, this time lingering long.

"When can we come out?" Adam asked Matron Veerlie.

"When you are healed," the elder woman responded. "The clam will know when the time is right."

"Try to get some rest," Karris said to them both, then leaned over and kissed Adam's lips. It was a quick but tender kiss, and he smiled at her as she departed with the Matron. Gwen and Adam took a breath together and sighed happily.

"Do you really want to make a child together?" Adam asked Gwen.

"Do I want to be the first Fêra in a thousand years to have a natural pregnancy?" She responded with a smile. "I must admit, it has a certain appeal. I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"My whole body is wet. I wonder how long the clam will keep us?"

"I don't know. We could do something to pass the time."

"Like what?"

"Tell me about how you fertilize a woman. How does your blood-song join with mine?"

"Well...there are millions of different 'songs' inside the cream that shoots from my uh, thing. Is there a word for it in your language?"

"'Pizzle'," She answered.

He laughed.

"It is not a polite word," She giggled. "Can you really fertilize millions of Fêra?"

"Um, technically, yes, but each time I orgasm there are millions of little 'songs' that want to swim up inside you, but only one of them can join with your egg."

"A dance of fate! So many voices...I wish I could hear them all."

His erection had softened once he had awoken, but the thought of impregnating Gwenbel was making him harder, and the gentle warm flesh of the clam was massaging his growing erection in agitation, though it had the effect of encouragement.

"I don't think the clam is used to feeling an erection...." Adam groaned.

"Ohh, is it slimy? Let me feel."

"Can you reach me?"

Gwen writhed across the clam's inner flesh as it nudged her this way and that, reacting to her movements. At last when she was close enough, they hooked hands and pulled toward each other. The calm resisted, swelling its flesh between them to keep them apart. They were able to wiggle their necks along the fleshy slit of the clam between the rumpled shell, until their noses bumped. They laughed together, then their lips brushed in their smiles. Within the clam they pulled at each other's shoulders. He felt her soft breasts and perked nipples press against his chest but the clam was still keeping their lower halves apart.

Gwen slipped one leg across the bulging clam flesh and hooked her ankle over his, and wiggled her waist closer. They kissed like they had been separated for ages while he pulled at her waist, then squeezed her slippery butt in his hands, trying to pull her against him.

At last their hips met, and they squirmed against one another as the clam suddenly redoubled its efforts to separate them. His erection glided against her slick, mucus-coated skin as well as the clam muscle that was pressing against him, and it felt exquisitely surreal.

His stiff shaft soon found its way between Gwen's thighs. She couldn't spread her legs within the confines of the clam muscles, however, and though she felt the tip of him nuzzling at her petals, he did slip inside her.

"Gahh—" Gwen gasped in pleasure, and she undulated her hips forward and back to feel him prod her clit with the hot head of his cock.

"I love you," Adam whispered.

"I love you, too. Fill me, I want to feel you."

"I need more room."

"It won't let me..."

Adam tried to squirm between her closed thighs, but the clam churned its strong flesh around them, and even though Adam tried to hold on to Gwen, it rolled her away from him, her neck slipping in the sealed lips of the creature until her back was to him.

"No!" Gwen protested with a laugh.

With determined passion, Adam reached and hugged Gwen to his chest. He slipped one hand down to cup over her mound, and pulled with all his might. His long finger dipped into her slit, which parted easily with slippery juices. Her body swung against him, and his shaft nestled snuggly against the crease of her thighs. A yearning to follow it upwards took over his muscles. Likewise, she wiggled her hips down on him as they chased their erotic sensations, and despite the tightness and resistance, Adam slid into her.

"Ahh—" They both gasped together, and he pressed into her as far as he could, until his belly met her buttock. They seemed to fit perfectly together, the length of their bodies aligned for the joining. The way his shaft pressed at her inner walls flushed them with hot need, and they rocked against one another, the head of his manhood squishing her deep, inner gateway.

The clam squirmed, sliding them together with rhythmic undulations, swirling them as they clutched tightly to each other. Adam had to work hard to stay inside of Gwenbel, the warm tongues of their enclosure nudging the underside of his erection as it peeked from Gwen's slit. He kept his hand cupped over her slick mound to hold her to him, and he felt his own flesh sliding in and out of her with his fingers. Gwenbel hooked her ankles around his legs and held on. His palm rubbed slowly but relentlessly over her clit, which felt energized by the healing clam's mucus. Gwen mewled a half-formed word in astonishment in his ear as her lips brushed his skin.

The clam tried to understand its guest's needs. It tasted deeply, and at last it sensed the pair of two parts that needed to be made whole. It secreted the compounds needed to boost their testosterone and estrogen, and super-charged the exchange between the dendrites of their cells. Adam's erection felt ablaze with sensation, replenishing its strength and power each time he withdrew from Gwen and dipped into the clam's life-giving properties.

"Ohh!" Gwen gasped as she realized how quickly she was delving towards orgasm.

"Ahh!" Adam moaned as he felt springs of tension coiling madly between his rod and testicles.

He tried to slow down, to relish their ecstatic experience, and withdrew from her almost all the way, the blazing head of his cock perched on the edge of her petaled gateway. Suddenly the clam gushed with life and swelled around them, pushing them together. Adam's shaft plunged between Gwen's pussy lips and bulged as he ruptured.

He burst right as he slid in, and his hot, living cum sprang through his hard length and leapt up inside her as he pulsated within a paradise of feelings. Gwen felt his cum pumping into her and she sang out in awe as the dorsal nerve in her clitoris rang like a tuning fork of bliss. She saw stars and curled her toes as a spike of energy shot through her from her lower spine. She tensed her gushing core around him as he unleashed a genetic symphony upon the rich temple walls of her fertile womb.

They clutched each other as they quaked in delight, until, after a breathless moment of stillness, the clam squeezed them out.

Their expulsion was abrupt, and they collapsed together on the floor just below the clam, which then sealed itself tightly.

Gwen began to laugh, and Adam joined in, their bodies tingling and covered in mucus. Adam laughed because he had entered Karris and Gwen's world covered in goo, and here he was again, only his circumstances had markedly improved. He felt bonded to Gwenbel in a way that could never be broken, and he kissed her fiercely to express his gratitude and love.

"Would you like a shower, magodegn?" She asked wryly after their kiss.

"Is it going to be in the belly of some other creature?"

"Well...the salt is removed from sea water in special glads, but I promise it's warm and refreshing!"

**************************

And so it was that Adam and Gwen conceived the first natural children in a thousand years. They were twins, a boy and a girl. Though a time of war and rebellion followed, their joys and struggles became the stuff of legend, and marked a new beginning for humanity.