Out of Gas

Story Info
A humorous tale of lust, love, and soulmates.
877 words
3.79
10.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tap. Tap tap.

"Hey! You okay in there?"

The voice of a woman, muffled by the car window. Then more tapping.

Tap tap.

My eyes fluttered open. I picked my head up off the steering wheel and turned to look blearily out the window. There was a woman. I rubbed my eyes and shook my head, trying to clear out the cobwebs.

She giggled. "Good morning, sunshine." Her voice was still muffled and I scrambled to roll down the window to hear her better. I was starting to gain focus and I took in the sight of her as I cranked the handle.

She was cute. Not one of those 'drop dead gorgeous super model' girls, but genuine 'I don't need makeup to look hot' cute type. Her dark brown hair was short, a few inches above her shoulders, and straightened to hang down like glossy curtains of... whoah, let's not fall in love just yet. Her eyes were an icy blue. Her lips were full and had the barest amount of gloss on them. Her nose is what really got me. Strange as it may sound, I have a thing for a certain type of nose. Hers was perfect, like a cute button, small and rounded with a dusting of freckles.

The next thing I noticed was her cleavage. It was hard not to! She was leaning down to look into my car and wearing a low cut shirt. And good god they were big. Not grossly massive but more like 'instant drooling moron' big. Her skin was pale and I could see more freckles on her chest. Her shirt was low cut and it was a shirt and her chest. Her arms were on her knees and there was her chest. She smiled about a foot above her chest. Did I mention she had a nice chest?

It wasn't until she cleared her throat that I realized I had been grinding the window crank while staring down her shirt. I quickly stopped and felt my face get hot. Shit. Not a good first impression.

"You okay, man?" Her voice sounded more amused then angry. But I kept my eyes on the steering wheel anyway.

"Y-yeah. I, uh, just ran out of gas last night and fell asleep." Yep, still thinking about those boobs.

She looked around at the dirt road surrounded by forest. It was early out, judging by the cold air and mist. Cold air. Boobs. New image. Dammit!

"You know, if you had walked down the road about five miles you would have hit the party."

My head hit the steering wheel. Damn. That close. "Well, crap. I guess I didn't have to sleep in my car." I looked back up at her. She was standing and smiling down at me now. I could see her a bit better now that I wasn't staring down her heavenly valley. Her shirt was low cut, as I've said, and long sleeve, striped black and white with what looked like a hood hanging off the back. She was wearing a short black skirt that fell about mid-thigh, and thigh-high white stockings, and boots. Big black boots. Just simple boots with a couple of straps and buckles.

Oh, her body. Curvy hips, long, toned legs, that amazing bust, and topped off by a gorgeous face.

This girl was a fantasy. And my new favorite.

"My name is Chase, by the way." She extended her hand to shake. Her nails were painted black.

"Caysee." I shook her hand. Her skin was smooth and silky.

"I saw that you already met my girls." She grinned.

"Huh?" Gimme a break, I just woke up and the first thing I saw was this vision. I wasn't exactly up to speed here.

She leaned down into my window, still grinning. "I saw you staring at my tits, Caysee." She winked.

My face got hot again. "Oh, well, yeah. They were there and I'm a guy." I grinned back but there was no hiding my embarrassment.

She giggled. "Don't worry. I catch chicks staring at 'em too. Hell, I have a friend that plays with 'em every chance she gets!" She full out laughed.

I tried to laugh too but that image took over my brain.

"Anyway, I can give you a ride, if you're comfortable with that. I'm not sure where the nearest station is but if we don't find one then I'm headed to the city."

"Yeah, that's fine. I live there and I can at least call someone to help me out from home." I got out of the car. She was only a little shorter then me. A few inches, so... five-five, maybe?

"Don't you have a cell?" She asked as we walked to her car. It was blue. I don't know cars, sue me.

"Yeah but it's battery is a piece of crap and my car charger is busted."

"Oh. Shame. My phone's dead too. Think I was doing a bit of drunk dialing last night." She laughed as we sat down and started the engine. Some music started to play but she clicked it off. "I prefer talking when someone else is in the car." She winked at me and we started off down the road.