Out of Gas

Story Info
Running out of gas was the best thing to happen.
990 words
2.35
16.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you are walking down the street ,no street light in the near pitch black night, your car has runs out of gas now on your way to the nearest store to get some gas and a gas can.I see you walking and slow down and offer you a ride, as you pull yourself into my truck I can see your sexy legs from the dome light, a nice little cotton sun dress. As we go down the road I reach over and start caressing your thigh. You push my hand away, I tell you nobody rides for free, and start grabbing at my dick.

As I reach back over and caress your thigh, now a little higher you reach over and start to rub on my dick through my jeans. I slide my hand higher up your thigh and gently start to rub your clit through your soft cotton panties. You begin to unzip my fly and slide your hand in, slowly running down my shaft, I gently move your panties to Tue side and play with your clit with my ring finger as I slide my middle finger in your wet pussy. I feel your core tense up from the feeling and excitement. As your hand grasps hard on the shaft of my dick. You let out a slight moan, and pull my dick out of my pants. Your legs now spread apart more beaconing me to slide my finger deeper inside as I still use my other finger to rub your clit slightly harder and more vigorously. Now with you stroking my dick from tip to base you slowly begin to lean towards me. You begin to lick my ear, stroking faster as I finger you deeper as I keep your clit happy. You now lean down and begin to slowly suck and lick the head of my dick. I run my hand across your ass and start fingering your pussy again now from behind. You are so wet I can feel it beginning to spill out and begin to be absorbed by your panties. Now going in near perfect motion your head down my finger deeper.

We drive past the gas station and pull down this dirt road. Still with your mouth on my dick and my finger deep in your see pussy. As the truck slows to a stop, your feel the stop and lift your mouth off from my dick and sit up in your seat. With my finger still in your pussy you do a little wiggle and open the door. Wither the truck still running and the headlights still on you out your door and me out mine I meet you in the middle by the brush guard. I drop to my knees and push you around so your ass is in my face, slide my hands under your skirt and pull down your panties. You lean forward grabbing the truck as I start licking your ass wile rubbing your clit, you push your ass out more and I bury my face in your sopping wet pussy. Gently making circular motions with my fingers on your clit as I lick your pussy juices. Pushing my face deep as I can nose in your ass, tongue thrusting into your pussy, rubbing your clit faster and harder. You cum with a violent spasm, your juices get lapped up by my tongue.

I stand up as you undo my pants, I pull your dress off over your head, you pulling my shirt of as I undo your bra. I lean forward sucking on your breasts as you stock my dick with a firm grip, I gently slide my hand up your thigh and up to your still wet pussy and slide a finger in and use my palm to rub your clit. Rubbing and trusting my finger in as deep as it can go, I feel the wet begin to flow down the back of my hand. As we face each other I lick your ear and your neck and we kiss, tongues intertwined you taste yourself on my tongue. You push my hand of your pussy and grab the front of the truck, thrusting your ass back onto my cock and begin to move your ass up and down as I kiss your neck and reach one hand around to caress your breast the other slides down your back across your side them down your stomach to rub your clit.

You stand up still with ass pushed out and Press upturn back onto my chest still living your ass up and down with my dick rubbing I'm your ass crack. You put one hand on the back of my neck using your other hand putting it on top of my hand helping me play with your clit and pussy. You lean forward and use your hand grasping my dick and sliding it into your soaking wet pussy, you push your ass back forcing my dick deep into your pussy. With one hand on your breast and the other on your clit still making circular motions your reach up and start to play with your other breast other hand grasping the truck. I thrusting, you pushing backwards, rubbing your clit and playing with your breast. You cum again and lean back grasping the back of my neck again this time putting your nails into my skin. I thrusting harder and faster, you lean farther forward pushing your ass back hard, still rubbing your clit even harder and faster. Your body begins to quiver as I thrust harder and finally cum deep inside your pussy. But not stop fucking after I cum. I gently and slowly pull back and my cum starts to come out of your still quivering pussy. You turn around and I kiss your neck more as you stroke my cock. We kiss more and then gently run our hands on each other.