Out of Gas Ch. 01

Story Info
Pantyboy runs out of gas and is helped by a stranger.
3.5k words
4.18
46.4k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everybody, I realize that this may not be the proper way to communicate, but I have this story to tell, and I sincerely hope you all read it. I live in a really small town and I have to admit, that attitudes are changing, but I still feel the need to travel when I want to engage in "naughty activities." Although that is the case, I was not looking for what I found during the day that this story takes place. But before we get there, let me tell you a little about me. I am a panty-boy. I love to wear panties. Although I enjoy reading the erotic stories about this subject matter, mostly I can only find stories about guys who completely dress as a female. They wear wigs and heels and make-up. I would certainly never judge them for this, but I'm just not into that. I love shaving my body and wearing sexy panties. I'm not into make-up and heels, and I am not into wearing bras at all. I just love sexy silky girly panties. I also enjoy wearing hose at times, but again, I mostly like being a submissive panty-boy.

Well, one day I had to drive into the city, unfortunately for me I took the wrong exit. Cliché? You better believe it! I had some business to take care of there, and was not prepared for what was to come. Anyway, I hope you like the story, and I hope to hear from you if you do... Here it goes...

I was driving through a scary dilapidated neighborhood bordering the river and across a few bridges from the downtown that was filled with sky-scrapers when I realized that I needed to stop for gas. Unfortunately for me, I didn't see one in sight, and I was really starting to get nervous. Why hadn't I brought my GPS I was thinking to myself, and as a result I took the wrong exit and now here I was lost and about to run out of gas. The next thing I know, my car starts sputtering and I knew it was over. I managed to pull to the side of the road next to a parking meter with no top to it and wondered what exactly I was going to do next. I had my phone, but I was nearly 90 minutes from home and I didn't know if anyone back home would come get me or not. Right then, I saw lights in my mirror and turned to see a cop car directly behind me. The cop walked up to my car and I put my window down.

"What's the problem?" He asked suspiciously.

"I seemed to have run out of gas." I told him. Next I relayed the story about taking a wrong turn off the freeway and as I was finishing my story I could see the look of disbelief on his face, and I started to get really uneasy.

"Out of gas huh? Well isn't that just perfect? You know what I think?" He started to sound meaner. "I think you are a white boy from the suburbs that came into my neighborhood to buy drugs."

"Sir, I swear to you that that is not the case. I ran out of gas, is there any way you can help me?"

At this he started to laugh. "You're lucky I don't search your car ripping the seats out, and then haul your little white ass down to the station."

"I swear I didn't come here for that! I am lost and I am now trying to figure out what to do next."

"Well I'm not sure what you can do, but I will tell you this." At this point, I could see his partner maneuvering on the side of my car shining his flashlight into my back seat. "We have a couple of calls to go on, but when we come back, you better be gone. Am I making myself clear?"

"Yes sir," I told him as respectful as I could and then they walked back to their car and quickly pulled out into the street and out of site. What the fuck was I going to do now, I thought to myself, so I decided to get out and walk down the street hoping to find a gas station. I couldn't believe I was doing this, this was a scary place, but it was just starting to get dark so I thought I would take the chance. I didn't get far when a car with tinted windows pulled up next to the sidewalk I was walking on and I saw the driver's window come down.

"Yo white-boy, what u doin walkin down the street in my neighborhood?"

"I ran out of gas, and I am hoping that I run into a gas station somewhere up the road." I told him. I was trying to act a little rough, but I don't think it worked because the next thing I knew, he shut his car off and got out and came right up to me.

"Hey I can tell you are not from around here, but it's not cool for a pretty little white boy like yourself to be walking around during the day let alone at night." He told me seeming genuinely concerned.

Pretty little white boy I thought to myself, and I really started to get nervous. I wasn't exactly tiny, I was 5'7" and around 140lbs, but this guy in front of me was much bigger. He was probably around 6'2", solid, and looked pretty rough. He must have seen the fear in my eyes and he reached out and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey man." He said. "I aint tryin to mess you around, I'm just trying to help you out. Why don't you jump in the car, and I'll give you a ride to the gas station up the road."

"Really?" I asked feeling relieved. "That would be really cool man." I told him.

"Not a problem at all boy." He said with his hand still on my shoulder and smiling "Go ahead and jump in." I hurriedly walked around the car and got in not even thinking that it could be dangerous. This later would turn out to be a big mistake.

He jumped in the car and started it up and we started heading down the road. "So what's your name honey? I'm Marcus."

"My name's Dan." I told him.

"Well it's nice to meet you Danny." He said flirtingly.

Danny I thought to myself. Cutie? Was he flirting with me? I started to get nervous and what he did next didn't help any. We went about a hundred yards and then he made a left which made me stiffin up like a piece of wood. He sensed this and reached over and put his hand on my knee.

"Don't worry cutie." He said. "I have to stop by my house for a second."

I could have died, I couldn't believe he kept calling me cutie, but I didn't know what to do so I didn't say anything and continued riding with him deeper and deeper into this scary neighborhood. In about 5 minutes we stopped in front of a row house and he shut the car off.

"You can come in with me." He said. And we both got out of the car and went into the house. The house was nice, hardwood, nice furniture and a big flat screen TV. We weren't standing there long when I heard voices coming from another room.

"Yo Jerome it's Marcus." He yelled, and I could hear heavy footsteps coming down the hallway. In walked Jerome, and I could have fallen over. He was as tall as Marcus, but he was thicker and looked meaner and stopped in his tracks and just stared at me.

"Where did you get the little white boy at?" He asked Marcus.

"He was walking down Main Street, said he ran out of gas, so I offered him a ride to the gas station." Marcus told Jerome this and they both looked at each other with what I could only describe as evil grins. "Danny, this is Jerome, Jerome Danny." Marcus introduced us and I stuck out my hand but Jerome didn't take it so I drew it back real quick. "Jerome, I have to take care of a couple of things so why don't you keep Danny here company?" Marcus asked with a mocking tone which made Jerome smile again.

"Sure man no problem." Jerome told him and Marcus left the room. "Have a seat boy." Jerome said sternly, and we both sat down on a long sofa. For about 30 seconds it was quiet and then Jerome who was sitting right beside me looked at me and spoke. "You know you're going to give it up right?" He basically told me this with not a hint of humor in his voice which almost caused me to pass out.

"Hey man, I'm not into that at all!" I pleaded. "I just need to get to a gas station and then I'm out of here." This must have made him mad because the next thing I knew, he snatched me up by the shirt and pulled me up off the couch a little so we were face to face.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that again!" He growled. "This is the way I see it, we can either do this the hard way or the easy way. It's up to you. If you choose the easy way, you might even get a chance to get your stupid pussy white boy ass home tonight. If you don't, I promise you getting home tonight will not be an option!" At this he threw me back into the couch and Marcus walked in.

"Yo Jerome, what's up?" He asked.

"Just given the boy here his options." Jerome told him and they both looked at me and smiled.

"Why are you guys doing this to me? " I asked them sounding terrified and pathetic which caused them both to laugh.

"Stand up and come stand between my legs." Jerome commanded. I couldn't believe this was happening and I was very stunned. This caused me to just stare at him. "Now don't make me tell you again boy. I promise you baby, you will be sorry." I heard him this time and did exactly as he asked. This caused them both to laugh and Jerome let me know what a good choice I had made. Now there I was wearing a white v neck tee shirt and khaki pants standing between Jerome's legs and shaking. Jerome then put his hands on my hips and smacked my ass causing me to jump. "Don't worry baby, you are going to like the easy way. Why don't you take those pants off boy, and then I want you to get on your knees. Did you hear what I just asked you boy?"

"Yes," I whimpered.

"Yes what?" He asked.

"Yes sir?" I asked.

"Yes Daddy." He replied.

"Yes Daddy." I obediently corrected, and with shaking hands I started to unbutton my pants and pull down the zipper. That's when it hit me. Oh God! I thought to myself. I'm wearing panties. I am wearing the girliest panties I could find. These guys are going to kill me, is the only thing I could think and I started to cry.

"Those tears aren't going to help you boy now get them pants off!" Jerome demanded. And slowly I pulled my zipper down and began pulling down my pants. Being that my tee shirt barely came to my waist you could see immediately what I had on. My pants dropped past my knees when Jerome started to yell.

"What the fuck? What the fuck are you wearing? Stand up straight and let me see those drawers!" He commanded. I stood up and he started laughing. "Hey Marcus check out this faggot's drawers! We got us a fuckin queer boy here. I think this faggot is fucking wearing panties." Jerome yelled.

"What we have here Jerome is one of those sissy faggot white boys." Marcus chimed in. "We are going to have us some fun tonight!" He yelled to Jerome. "We are going to have us some fun! Step out of those pants boy and come over here." Marcus commanded, and I did as I was told. "Now those are some pretty panties pussy, pull up that shirt and spin around for me." Now there I was lost in a bad neighborhood in a strange city, standing in a row house spinning around for 2 black guys wearing baby pink colored boy shorts with big white dots and baby pink lace around the legs and waist. For the first time, I really didn't believe I was going to ever go home again, and again I started to cry. At this Marcus grabbed me by the hips and spun me around. He then grabbed my shirt and tied it in a knot half way up my back so you could easily see my belly-button and my ass. He then stood up and undid his pants pulling them and his underwear down and sitting back in his chair. He then spun me so I was facing him and I noticed for the first time that he was very hard, and his cock was big. "Now faggot, get on your knees and suck my cock." He commanded, and I wiped my tears and did as I was told. On my knees now, I slowly started towards his huge cock when he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down on his cock causing me to gag. "Suck it bitch, and you better watch those teeth." He directed me.

"Oh yeah suck that cock!" Jerome yelled. At this Marcus let up on my head a little and I was able to breathe. Not wanting him to do it again I started to wildly suck his cock. Very fast and sucking very hard, I gave Marcus a blow job, making sure I did not drag my teeth.

"Oh yeah baby!" Marcus commended. "Suck that cock, you pussy panty wearing faggot! Suck that cock good!" I heard him and I was terrified, but I kept sucking. You could hear the slurping sounds, and I felt like the biggest sissy in town. While I was sucking, I had no idea what was going to happen next...

I didn't have to wait long to find out however. Just when I could feel Marcus's balls start to tighten up, and I knew he was about to cum, he pulled my head off his cock. "Not yet cunt!" He told me while looking me in the eyes. Then I saw his hand as he smacked me in the face so hard that it sent me face first onto the floor.

"Get up pussy!" I could now hear Jerome yelling at me. I was seeing stars, and my face was stinging when I felt someone grab me under the shoulders, pull me up, and throw me up against the wall. I hit the wall hard and again started crying and begged...

"Please don't hurt me guys! I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me! I just want to go home!" I managed to get out through tears.

"Oh you're going to get to go home." I heard Jerome snarl, and then he smacked my pantied ass so hard that I yelped. "You're going to go home right after you give up that little pussy!" I could feel Jerome's hot breathe on my neck, and I could feel his big cock pushing against my pink panties. Next he pulled my panties down to about my knees and spit in his hand. "You ready faggot? You ready for my cock?" I didn't answer and he grabbed my hair pulled my face back and then smashed it into the wall. "Answer me faggot! You ready for my big cock?"

"Yes daddy!" I screamed feeling like I was going to black out, and then I felt it. I felt this pressure being applied to my hole. Oh god it felt so big. How was this going to work? Then he got past my opening and with one thrust he was up to his balls completely inside of me. The pain was unbelievable and I screamed out. "Oh god your hurting me! Please stop hurting me!" I begged. But this only served to make him go faster.

"Oh yeah take it you fucking cunt!" Jerome yelled as he pulled his cock nearly out of me and then jammed it back in so hard that it caused my feet to come off the ground. Jerome had me. I was up against the wall with my hands above my head, I had my pink satin boy shorts with pink lace down around my knees and he was pounding my hole, ferociously pounding my hole. I was yelling out each time he thrust into me, but the tears stopped rolling down my face. "You like this baby?" Jerome with his head jammed into my neck asked.

"Yes daddy, I like it." I managed to get out between thrusts.

"Yes you do." Jerome said. "Yes you do." Then he started going faster and he screamed out. "Oh fuck yeah bitch, you're going to make me cum!" His tempo slowed and he thrust into me pulling me off my feet and held it there while he exploded inside of me. Pumping slower now he was moaning very loudly and he did this for a few seconds pulled out and then grabbed me by the neck and threw me onto the floor. I laid there with my panties around my knees and could feel his cum and what I later learned was blood seeping out of my pussy. I looked up at him and he was standing there naked with his huge cock sticking straight out just staring at me. "That's some good pussy!" Jerome said to Marcus who then commanded...

"Get on your knees bitch and clean him off!" At this I got on my knees and took Jerome's cock into my mouth cleaning off his cum and my blood. After about 5 minutes of cleaning, Marcus commanded me to bend over the couch. I stood up and waddled with my panties around my knees over to the couch and obediently bent over the arm. The next thing I knew, Marcus was behind me and I could feel his cock at my hole. "Here it comes bitch!" He growled and I could feel him enter me. Because of the brutal fucking I had just received from Jerome and the cum and blood that it left, Marcus easily entered me and this time I moaned because it didn't hurt as bad and I started to move ass to meet his thrusts. "Look at this." Marcus said to Jerome. "This little faggot is starting to like it." At that, Marcus continued fucking me. "Where do you want my cum pussy?" He asked me.

"In my mouth daddy. I want your cum in my mouth." I managed to get out through my grunts.

"OK then pussy come get it." At this he pulled out of me, walked around the couch, grabbed my head, and started fucking my face. He was grunting and moaning as his pace picked up. Next I could feel the head of his cock start to spasm as he began to fill my mouth up with his seed. Spurt after spurt he kept fucking my face and I swallowed as much as I could. He then pulled out of my mouth leaving me laying over the couch with my panties around my ankles now and his cum dribbling down the side of my face.

After my thrashing, I was told to pull my panties up and I was taken into the kitchen and told to sit down. I complied and was to find out my fate. Marcus told me that I wasn't done yet, that he and Jerome loved using me, and that they wanted to share me with a few of their friends. He told me that if I went along with it, they would let me go home. I felt trapped and scared so I complied. Next he told me about Heather. She was a young white girl who was on her way over to help me get cleaned up and get me ready for what was to come throughout the night. While we were waiting, Jerome came over and put his arm around me asking me if I was alright. I started crying again and told him I was afraid and he told me not to worry, because he wouldn't let anyone hurt me. Then he took me back into the living room where he sat down and I again got on my knees between his legs and sucked his cock. He came in my mouth and he held me while we waited for Heather.